The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

+5
annb
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
shadowsowner888
Ttyycool
rattyjol
9 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by swimmergal20+ 5/31/2010, 11:43 pm

Sparrowfoot
I sat down, unfortunate to have nothing to do on this beauiful day. Laying down, I decided to sun my back.
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 Siggy
Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by rattyjol 6/1/2010, 12:10 am

I padded back out to collect the rest of the prey I'd caught and stored throughout the morning.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/2/2010, 11:32 pm

((Argh. XD Playing Blacktail is so hard! I’m not used to mean characters!))

-----Leafdrift just stared outside the cave after that, watching the rain. Light thunder rumbled in the distance, and once in a while his eyes caught the occasional flicker of lightning, but yes . . . for the most part, the storm was definitely over. The only thing left over was rain, and even that would probably be gone soon as well.
-----He glanced at Darkshadow, then grinned. “You gonna fall asleep?” he said in a teasing voice.

-----Blacktail stared at Silversky for a few seconds before shrugging, her expression still sour, and looking away. It wasn’t the kindness she was choosing to pay attention to right now, but the original sarcastic comment, since it was the best excuse for her to continue acting the same way. “You know, actually, hunting does take a lot of concentration. I bet you don’t do a very good job at it, do you?

-----The urge to just duck her head and hide behind her paws was strong, but Sunpaw resisted. She slowly nodded in response to the question, taking in a deep breath, as if breathing was the only thing keeping her still alive.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/2/2010, 11:58 pm

"Mm," I murmured sleepily in reply, snuggling closer to him. "Probably. Is that a problem?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/3/2010, 6:11 pm

-----Leafdrift chuckled, laying his head down upon his paws. He didn’t intend to fall asleep himself, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t relax like he was. “No, I guess not,” he replied quietly, gazing out to their surroundings - though he wasn’t paying enough attention to really see much.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 12 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/3/2010, 8:24 pm

"'Kay." I yawned, jumped slightly in surprise at a distant thunderclap, then settled back down again as I drifted towards unconsciousness.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 6/8/2010, 12:21 pm

(m)- Wow, thanks, mr. sarcastico," I thought to myself I plastered a smug look on my face. "Actually, I was on a hunt right when I noticed you.... want to know WHAT I was hunting, Blacktail?" Silversky hissed, her eyes narrowing, as she felt her claws unsheathing. This was not a good way to start off in a new clan.
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2010, 12:55 am

-----As the peace grew, Leafdrift found his own eyes slowly beginning to close, weighted with a sudden urge to sleep.
-----No, that’s stupid, he decided, shaking his head to wake himself back up. You need to get back to camp, and you can’t do that if you both fall asleep. Just let Darkshadow rest, and then we’re going. But again, his eyes started to feel the urge to close, and now it was even harder to resist. Urrrrgh . . .

-----Blacktail tilted her head, utter disgust flashing through her eyes. "Not really, but tell me if you want, I'll just pretend I care," she replied in a fakely sweet voice, unsheathing her own claws as well and flattening her ears.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/10/2010, 12:57 am

My breathing slowed and deepened peacefully as I slipped into sleep.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2010, 2:09 am

((Haha, should we skip ahead now, Ratty? XD))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/10/2010, 10:41 am

Name: Eagleflight
Personality*: Mean, spiteful, hates others and hates cats she doesn't know being too close to her or touching her. She is, however, a great leader and a military genius.
Description: An odd silver-colored tiger with darker silver stripes and white tora-ge markings and dark blue eyes.
Mate: None
Clan: TigerClan
Other*: The king of the jungle

Name: Leaffrost
Personality*: Kind and caring, he'll help out anyone or anything in need.
Description: Huge russet colored lion with a black mane and teal eyes.
Clan: LionClan

Name: Featherswipe
Personality*: Sly, quick, and sneaky, she can evade almost anything. She's a trickster and most cats don't trust her.
Description: A silvery-gold colored leopard with dark red rosettes and dark green eyes.
Clan: LeopardClan

Name: Demonheart
Personality*: Despite his name, he is shy and kind to those who let him be around them. His mother only gave him that name because he was the smallest cub in the litter, and the only one to survive past apprenticeship, and he didn't want to become a warrior, angering his mother even more. Part of his name comes from his looks as well.
Description: Pure black with bright red eyes.
Clan: PantherClan
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/10/2010, 10:46 am

(Yupyup.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/10/2010, 11:04 am

[Am I accepted?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 6/10/2010, 12:46 pm

.."You, Blacktail," Silversky roared, before she launched herself onto the back of Blacktail, digging her claws into his fur.

(Aww, this is so depressing! xD)
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/10/2010, 4:23 pm

(Yup.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/10/2010, 4:25 pm

[Roleplay anyone? All of my charries are open.]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/10/2010, 11:09 pm

rattyjol wrote:(Yupyup.)

((All right, then I'll have the later part done as soon as possible . . . but that won't be until after I'm back from camping, just so you know. :/ I have so little time right now, so I need to make sure I do other things before roleplaying.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/11/2010, 3:41 am

(Aw. 'Kay. Razz)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/17/2010, 3:18 pm

((Haha, depressing? I find it quite delightful! applause Fights are so much fun!))

Blacktail lost her angry edge the moment the claws touched her pelt. An alarmed yowl made its way from her muzzle as she tumbled sideways, hitting the ground with surprising force. Her shock paralyzed her for a moment, but then she remembered how to fight.

Don’t let her get the best of you. She’s just a rogue, nothing more. You can handle her. She does not belong in this Clan. She swiftly sucked in a breath, then kicked the leopardess off of her with her hind legs, grunting with exertion.

A few hours later, Leafdrift was having the hardest time of his life. He tried distracting himself by watching the faint rising and falling of Darkshadow’s pelt beside him, but it hardly worked. Every few seconds, his mind started drifiting away from reality, and his eyes had to struggle to stay open. Aw geez, no! he insisted to himself. I’m not going to fall asleep! He gritted his teeth, mumbling something to himself, then glanced outside the cave. The sun was shining through the trees in such a way that he could tell it would be setting in just another few hours; rain continued to drip from the leaves it had collected in; the forest was alive with birdsong and preyscents. If they were going to find their way back before dark, it was probably a good idea to get started now.

Hey, Darkshadow,” he murmured, firmly yet gently nudging her with his muzzle. “Time to wake up.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/17/2010, 8:02 pm

"Mm," I mumbled, lightly batting his muzzle away with a forepaw. "Don' wanna get up. Leave me 'lone. 'M sleeping."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/17/2010, 9:43 pm

Form:
Name: Leafpaw
Personality*: She is quiet, and sweet. She is fierce, though she doesn't seem to be.
Description: She has a white pelt with black stripes. She has some orange on her paws
Mate: none
Clan: Tigerclan
Other*: King of the Jungle
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/17/2010, 10:02 pm

(Accepted. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/17/2010, 10:08 pm

((Thanks =]))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/19/2010, 10:06 am

At any other moment, Leafdrift would've found her hilarious, but right now he felt a little too urgent for even a short chuckle.

"Darkshadow, really," he said pressingly, nudging her again. "We need to figure out where the heck camp is before things start getting dark." It wasn't that he was scared . . . or was he? Nah, he couldn't be. But it really was a good idea to be getting back to camp, of course, nevermind the reasons. And if there were any reasons beyond that, they definitely wouldn't be that he was scared.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/19/2010, 12:11 pm

[Roleplay anyone?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next