The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

+5
annb
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
shadowsowner888
Ttyycool
rattyjol
9 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by annb 5/17/2010, 2:44 pm

Silversky was walking around between some trees. The rain was pouring down. She loved the rain and lightning. Suddenly, she saw a cat who looked worried. His eyes were wild with fear.

"[i]Hmm, maybe he's lost. I'll ask."

(To Leafdrift) " Hello. I'm Silversky. Um, are you lost, cause this is Leopard Clan territory, and I don't think I've seen you in our clan before." He looked wary, and there was another cat sitting beside him, but Silversky didn't really notice it. "
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by shadowsowner888 5/20/2010, 1:19 pm

((Ann, you kinda need to ask here before you jump into other people’s roleplays. ^^ I mean, I guess I don’t mind personally, so you could join in if Ratty was okay with that, but I could always have a separate RP with you instead.))

-----Again touching his tailtip to her flank, Leafdrift headed back somewhat the direction they came, figuring they could find at least a tree or somethng beneath which to wait for the storm to pass. Maybe even a really big rock, if they got lucky enough - anything to get out of the worst of the torrent.

-----I don’t know! I don’t like talking to them because I never know if they’re nice or not!” Sunpaw wailed, shivering and hiding her head under her paws. Not even a small part of her mind could admit right now that she was acting rather ridiculous - she was too immersed in the torturous experience for that.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/20/2010, 1:28 pm

(Sorry, but I really don't like three-ways. xP)

I padded close behind, shivering. I knew I was acting like a helpless kit, but thunder and lightning scared me, and not being able to see or scent anything in the rain was only making me more jumpy.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/21/2010, 7:30 pm

((oh, sorry for the problems. I'll ask this time. Want to RP, shadow?))
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/21/2010, 11:02 pm

((No big, Ann. ^^ Of course! Silversky is in Leopardclan, right? I have Blacktail there, she's just a normal warrior. :3))

-----Leafdrift squinted, trying to see, when suddenly he nearly bumped into the luckiest thing they could've found - a cave. "Woah!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening. He glanced at Darkstorm, then turned away from the wall he'd almost walked into and rushed into the gaping opening.

-----Blacktail wore a scowl as she walked into camp. Stupid hunting. Can't find anything right now, she grumbled, doing her best to shake her pelt dry. It probably hadn't been the best idea to stay out when the rain came, but she really hadn't wanted to return to camp without prey . . . well, that had worked so well.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/21/2010, 11:17 pm

I hurried in after him, drenched and shivering in the dark - but thankfully dry - cavern. The rain made a wet curtain over the entrance, blocking what little light may have come in from outside. I sunk to the floor, not even trying to dry myself off.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/22/2010, 1:56 pm

((Yeah, shad))

Silversky walked over to Blacktail. "Hi Blacktail! I'm SIlversky. I just came here. I used to be a rouge, but..." A sad look passed over Silversky, but it was for only like a second. Then she was cheerful again. "So, do you like the rain? I love it. It makes me feel all clean. Kinda random, but that's just me." Silversky hoped she hadn't said too much. After all, she had just met Blacktail.
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 5:13 pm

-----Leafdrift resisted the urge to shake himself dry, knowing it wouldn’t do much good for either of them in a space this small, and sat down by Darkshadow. “Well . . . won’t be so bad now,” he mumbled, offering her a smile and hoping that she wasn’t as unhappy as her drenched coat made her look.

-----Blacktail glanced at Silversky with a skeptical expression, not sure exactly what to think of her. They'd let her into the Clan, sure . . . and she was perky enough . . . but even just hearing the word 'rogue' sent suspicion through her mind.
-----There was nothing but an almost cold civilness on Blacktail's face as she replied, "Rain's fine enough. Suppose we need it, but I can't say I'm too grateful when it interrupts my hunting." Perhaps she would've been a little more polite had she known that Silversky was the deputy of Leopardclan . . . but then again, maybe she wouldn't have.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 7:10 pm

"Uh huh," I mumbled in reply, shutting my eyes and pressing close to the warmth of his pelt, wet as it was.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/28/2010, 7:12 pm

"Well, I can assure you I'm not bad." She said.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 9:45 pm

((I just giggled maniacally, Ratty, which is Shadow-language for "Aww, how delightful! :3" xD))

-----Leafdrift sighed quietly, but not with disappointment. Suddenly he was finding this cave a rather nice little haven. The smile widened a bit, and he said, "It'll probably stop soon, I think. The rain can't go on forever . . ."

-----She let out one final whimper, then managed to shut up and just nod. "Okay," she whispered, the words barely audible. "I - I'll trust you."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/28/2010, 9:57 pm

Stripedtail sat up straight, licking her paw. "Well, that's just dandy."
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 10:58 pm

(xD

This is probably the longest I've ever RPed with a male/female feline couple as just friends. xD)

"I know," I replied drowsily, already calming down and starting to doze off in the shelter and relative warmth of the cave.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 11:11 pm

((applause Me too! Man, dude, like half of me wants them to suddenly become more than friends, but the other half wants a bit of reality and for them to stay this way. xD))

-----Sunpaw peeked up at Stripedtail, blinking. ". . . dandy? How?"

-----Noticing she was falling asleep, Leafdrift smiled just a little more, and fell silent but for his breathing. It wasn't like he was really listening, but the rain started to slow just a hint. It really wouldn't be much longer before they could head back to camp.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 11:32 pm

(I knowwww. Dx)

Already half-asleep, I snuggled up to the warmth of his pelt, shivering a little because of my drenched fur.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/28/2010, 11:40 pm

--Silversky was a little surprised at Blacktail's charp tone. She had known rouges weren't really that accepted, but she didn't know it could be this much. "Well, um, I guess I'd better not interupt you then. Hunting takes LOTS of concentration." Silversky said, a little too snottily, but she had hoped to make friends, not enimies..."Well, uh, I guess my fur's just ruffled cause I'm new here. Uh, are you still busy hunting? If not, we could...uh, go eat some freshkill. I already put mine there..." She waited for Blacktail's responce. (I messed up with the bold... sry)
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/29/2010, 11:02 am

She smiled. "You're starting to get over your fear." She gestured to the whole Clan with her tail. "You see all these cats?"
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 5/31/2010, 9:57 pm

Form:
Name: Sparrowfoot
Personality*: TBPO
Description: Regular colored tiger with blue eyes
Mate: -
Clan: TigerClan
Other*: King of the Jungle(Sorry, I'd make it green but my colors aren't working.)
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 11 Siggy
Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 10:11 pm

(Accepted. Very Happy)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 5/31/2010, 10:24 pm

(Sweet. Very Happy RolePlay?)
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 10:43 pm

(Sure. Pick one of my characters. nod)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 5/31/2010, 10:48 pm

(Um, Longstripe?)
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 11:14 pm

(Kk. Mind starting? I have way too much math to do... Dx)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 5/31/2010, 11:20 pm

(Um, I'll try.)

Sparrowfoot
I padded through the forest in TigerClan territory, the light breeze ruffling my semi-long pelt. Sighing, I smiled at the wonderful day.
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 11:25 pm

I padded into the TigerClan camp, a hare dangling limply from my jaws. I dropped it on the fresh kill pile, not particularly hungry at the moment.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next