The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

+5
annb
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
shadowsowner888
Ttyycool
rattyjol
9 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by shadowsowner888 5/8/2010, 9:49 am

-----For a moment, Sunpaw's expression was normal. But then, she spotted Stripedtail, and her shy side kicked in. The little tigress began edging away, her expression between terrified and sheepish, planning to bolt for the camp entrance as soon as she was close enough.

~•~•~•~•~

-----Everything was looking more and more like home by the second. Leafdrift excitedly picked up his pace. We're almost there, so close . . . But then, just as he came through a clump of trees that should've been right by camp, he found . . . well, not camp.
-----"Huh? What - it should've been right here!" he shouted, glancing around with bewilderment. "Where is it?" Instead of camp, they'd come upon some sort of pond, one beginning to overflow with water from the rain.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Empty Re: Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/8/2010, 11:41 am

Stripedtail lazily turned and her eyes found Sunpaw. "Hello, Sunpaw." She said, padding over.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/8/2010, 2:13 pm

-----Oh no. Now she'd have no choice but to talk to her. Gulping, Sunpaw meekly looked down at the ground, folding her ears flat as she spoke. "H-hi." Her words were shaky and barely more than a whisper.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 1312Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 2412Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 3349Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 3548Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/8/2010, 4:16 pm

I gaped at the pond, feeling sick. "Oh, StarClan..."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/8/2010, 10:02 pm

Stripedtail frowned, not hearing her. "Come on now, speak up. There's no reason to be shy."
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Siggy Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/9/2010, 8:13 am

-----Leafdrift slowly walked up to the pond and dabbed at it with his paw, as if it would make it transform into something other than itself. Especially if that something was the camp. But no good . . . it was still a pond, and still the exact opposite of the place he and Darkshadow needed to be.
-----He slowly shook his head as he came back to her. "I'm sorry," he said to her, folding his ears back and looking away. "Geez I messed up." Now what were they supposed to do? If they tried to find their way back to camp, they might get even more lost.

-----"I - um - hi!" she got out, this time a frightened squeak. Her tailtip started twitching nervously, and she was ready to bolt at the first chance she got. Talking to people she didn't know well was the worst experience in the world.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/9/2010, 11:49 am

Stripedtail sighed, her tail lashing in annoyance. "Don't be nervous, Sunpaw."
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/9/2010, 2:28 pm

"Is it the camp?" I whispered, ears flat against my skull. The soaked ground was marshy under my paws and I shifted to keep myself from sinking down into it. I was drenched and shivering and miserable, and if the camp was flooded what were we going to do? And where was the rest of the Clan?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/12/2010, 12:16 pm

((Poor Sunpaw. XD She really has problems.))

-----She forced herself to look up at Stripedtail, gulping. How could she just ask her not to be nervous?! “It’s not my fault!” she wailed in a tiny voice, feeling like she was about to cry.

~•~•~•~•~
-----No,” he replied, sighing. “Jeez. We’re never going to get back now!” He lashed his tail irritably, eyes darkening. How could he have led them here?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Before the Clans: TigerClan, LionClan, LeopardClan, and Pant - Page 10 Empty hello, can I join?

Post by annb 5/12/2010, 1:11 pm

If so, here is my info. I was also wondering if there is still a open position for leader in Leopard Clan.

Name: Silversky
Personality*: Happy, sometimes grumpy when peeps are mad at her, a bit self-contious, but will always speak her mind, and tell the truth, single.
Description: Dark-green-eyes, bright silver pelt, sleek, with a thick black stripe running down the length of her back
Rank: hoping to be leader of Leopard clan, if that is still open. If not, any open position in LeopardClan
Mate: None currently Embarassed
Clan: LeopardClan
Other*:
[i]King of the Jungle

hope this is all correct.

Hello, fellow clanmates!
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/12/2010, 1:54 pm

((Welcome, Ann. x3

Just so you know, when you're posting as yourself (as opposed to posting as your character), you should put parentheses around it like I'm doing here, so that it doesn't confuse people as to which is which. Wink))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/12/2010, 7:47 pm

"Where are we, then?" I said, struggling to keep the rising note of hysteria out of my voice. I couldn't do this. I couldn't do this.

(Welcome, Ann. Smile Like Shadow said, don't forget the brackets when you're OOC (out of character). Sorry, but Beechstar is already LeopardClan's leader. I could put her down as deputy, if you want, though.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/12/2010, 8:18 pm

(Yes she does. xPP)

"Don't cry." Stripedtail said, resting her tail on Sunpaw's shoulder.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/13/2010, 10:39 am

((oh no, that's ok, thanks. I'll just be a warrior then.))
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/13/2010, 10:41 am

((no, wait, I can be deputy, if that's open still?!))
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/13/2010, 10:45 am

(Yeah, if you want. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/13/2010, 10:49 am

((Sure, that's great!)
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/13/2010, 10:49 am

(Okay, I'll go put her up. Smile)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by annb 5/13/2010, 10:55 am

(Yeah, that's great!)

"Hi, everyone! I'm Silversky!"
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/13/2010, 10:58 am

(Sorry, I'd offer to RP with you but I have to go to school. xP Bye.)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 9:03 am

-----I don’t know!” Leafdrift snapped, not with anger but with panic. He shut himself up and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. Okay, okay, we’ll be fine! Suddenly thunder sounded, this one louder than most of what he’d heard so far, and the spike of adrenaline nearly made him lose all his sanity. “We need to sit the storm out somewhere!” he said, glad that the rain would mask the shaking in his voice.

~•~•~•~•~
-----That certainly did it. Poor shy Sunpaw burst into tears, plopping down into a sitting position and wailing as if nothing else in the world mattered. Why couldn’t people just leave her alone?! It’d sure make her happier . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 12:10 pm

Stripedtail sighed and rested beside the apprentice. "What is there to cry about?" She asked soothingly, her tail running across Sunpaw's back.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 1:55 pm

-----"I don't like people!" she got out, scrunching herself into as small a fluffy little lump as she could. "They scare me when I don't know them well."
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/16/2010, 3:03 pm

I tilted my head so I wouldn't breathe in rain and sucked in several deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. I nodded shakily, looking around for any sort of shelter, but I couldn't anything more than a few pawsteps away due to the rain and mist.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 4:17 pm

"How do they...scare you?"
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next