The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU.

5 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. Empty dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU.

Post by Avé 3/22/2010, 12:50 am

I think I'm officially in love with Mihael Keehl.

Mello.

TAKE THAT, SCOTT, YOU DARN BOY.

If only he knew he just got owned by a fictional character. <3

Anyway... I. Need. That. Eleventh. Death. Note.

I want to finish the series so badly, but I can't if I don't even have the eleventh finished yet. I have the second one right here, and I've been reading it over and over. Sadly, it's the only one I own, and there's no Mello in it. Dx I swear, it's been forever since I've touched one of these books. I picked up the second today, and I started reading like how you would usually read a book, and got completely confused, only to remember how it's supposed to be read.

I fail. x__x

I refuse to even watch the ending of Death Note, because I want to read it first. Even though I know Light dies in the end... I just need to read it first. I think I might just go insane.

Then again, I can always drive over to the bookstore and buy it. I guess I'm just too lazy.

'Kay, off the topic of Death Note. My day was... meh. :/ It was raining today, which was good in some ways, bad in others. My friends and I were planning on tanning at the beach today, but the weather kind of ruined our plans. Even so, I do love it when it rains, especially falling asleep to it.

I'm happy, though. In only less than a week I'll be going to Colorado with a few friends to go skiing. I'm excited, it's going to be fun, I hope.

I've recently been trying to find more J-rock bands. Anyone have any suggestions...?

Question time. nod

• Have you ever read/seen Death Note?
  • If so, who is your favorite character?
  • Do you like it when it rains?
  • What are you doing for Spring break?
  • Do you like J-Rock?
  • Do you like Skillet?
  • If so, do you like the song playing right now?

Thanks for reading. Smile

yours & yours truly,
ave

And for you, Mia... ^-^

dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. Mello18

Last edited by Ave on 3/22/2010, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU.

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/22/2010, 5:06 pm

I remember when Lauren first let me read her death note book. I read it backwards and then totally freaked out because Misa was tied up and they were like, questioning her on the computer and Ryuk was all scary and everything. I closed it quite fast. xD

Have you ever read/seen Death Note? Oh yes. You dragged me into it and nearly got me obsessed. xD
If so, who is your favorite character? L. All the way. ^^
Do you like it when it rains? Like? No. LOVE? Yes.
What are you doing for Spring break? Nothing. I might not even take it. Stupid homeschooling. >.>
Do you like J-Rock? Eh, sorta.
Do you like Skillet? Yesss.
If so, do you like the song playing right now? Why yes, yes I do.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU.

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/22/2010, 5:17 pm

•Have you ever read/seen Death Note? YESSSS!!
•If so, who is your favorite character? L! :3
•Do you like it when it rains? Yesh! :3
•What are you doing for Spring break? . . . Nothing has been planned.
•Do you like J-Rock? Never heard of em'.
•Do you like Skillet? I heard two songs, and I luff them!
•If so, do you like the song playing right now? Duuudee... it doesn't work on my mom's laptop.. -_-

Ha. I can't beleive there's no picture of Mello on this blog. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/22/2010, 5:23 pm

Woah, since when have you been obsessed with Death Note, Forrey? You've never even talked about it. 0___o

Look, Mia, there's a picture now. ^-^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/22/2010, 5:30 pm

Teheh. Wonderful. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 3/22/2010, 5:37 pm

Ave wrote:Woah, since when have you been obsessed with Death Note, Forrey? You've never even talked about it. 0___o

Look, Mia, there's a picture now. ^-^

Emphasize on the word NEARLY. Gah. =_=
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 3/22/2010, 9:02 pm

Have you ever read/seen Death Note? I saw the first episode, and would love to read/watch it all, but my parents first must leave the house so they don't question my judgement. xD
If so, who is your favorite character? L, but that's only because Komoda obsessed over him so much for a while. xD I tend to like what she likes . . . sad thing is, I haven't even met L yet. Just the god of death and Light and his mom.
Do you like it when it rains? YES. <3
What are you doing for Spring break? Fun stuff, I hope. xD
Do you like J-Rock? That would be Japanese rock? Right? xDD If so, not sure, I only ever heard one song.
Do you like Skillet? YESH.
If so, do you like the song playing right now? It's not my favorite, but I enjoy it. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. 1312dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. 2412dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. 3349dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. 3548dear ave, count me in - 3/21/10 MELLO, I LOVE YOU. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorcatlover 4/5/2010, 5:01 pm

Whoo!!! Go Mihael Keehl!!! Sorry Ave, I love him too. XD
Where'd you find that pic, btw? Was it on deviantart?

Have you ever read/seen Death Note? Of course. Very Happy
If so, who is your favorite character? BB/Matt/Mello/L/Near/Matsu/... GAH WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE?!?!? XD
Do you like it when it rains? Mmhmm. Perfect running weather.
What are you doing for Spring break? Nothing. Basically nothing.
Do you like J-Rock? Never heard of it.
Do you like Skillet? Yup.
If so, do you like the song playing right now? Yup.
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down