The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding

+7
DragonStar
Spring_Blossom
Cyn431
Arianna
Noah the Flood
FOREIGN?!
Avé
11 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Empty dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding

Post by Avé 6/14/2010, 8:57 am

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Bj5pn8
SPONGEBOB OBSESSION MUCH?

There is a theory which states that if anybody discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something more bizzare and inexplicable.

There is also a theory which states that this has already happened.

PEOPLE WAKE UP.

Sorry. xD It's 2:51am here, and it's 8:52am EST, so I'm waiting for Forrey to get up before I have to go to sleep. Or anyone to get up, for that matter. I'm bored. >_>

dfghjkjhg WE MIGHT GO ON THE ROAD TO HANA IN A FEW DAYS. D:

And I'll tell you why that upsets me. nod See, it's this narrow, windy road from the center of Maui to this desolated city in the middle of nowhere. Apparently the highway got pretty famous, so now lots of people want to do it. >.< We've tried it a few times, but we've never gotten all the way to Hana, 'cause it's like, a really long drive. Why do I not want to do this? I hate long car rides. I get car sick and just can't stand it. I just don't find it to be worth it.

They've given me the option to stay behind at the hotel. This would mean I'd get to hang out by the pool, go to the beach, get on Twig and get lots of stuff done (^^), and just relax. The thing is, if I don't go... I'm really gonna feel like I'm missing out. Like, I'll feel guilty for 'not making the most of my vacation' and what-not. I just don't know what to do. no

Thanks to the people who gave me stuff to talk about! yayparty!

1. Matsuda

You know, Matsuda's really not all that bad. When I first started reading Death Note, he was actually my favorite character - until I met Mello, obviously. So, he's got cool hair, and he's kinda naive at times, but he's pretty funny, too. And he like, did something epic in the end of the series! I kinda respect him for that. Might I add that he belongs to Twarry and Ari? ^^

2. Mirrors

Mirrors have always fascinated me. I really don't know why, though. D: You know, one time I met this girl with really low self esteem, and she told me that she avoided mirros, windows with reflections - anything where she could see herself, because she always saw something bad.

3. Ducks

A motorist in a Mercedes was driving through the countryside on a beautiful Saturday afternoon, having a lovely time, when he came to an area of the road that was covered with a rather large puddle of water from a previous rain storm. Worried that he was going to damage the car and its engine in the deep water, he asked a local farmer (who just happened to be standing near the large pool of water) how deep the water was. "Arr," said the local farmer. "That water only be a few inches deep!" Relieved, the motorist edged his car into the water, expecting to come out the other side in no time. Instead, as he drove in, the water came right up the side of the car, and the engine sputtered to a halt. Sitting there with the water along with and a floating weed lapping at the window, the motorist yelled at the local angrily, "I thought you said this water was only a few inches deep!" "Well", replied the local farmer, "it only come up to the waist of them there ducks!"

Ducks are pretty awesome. I poked one once and it bit me. Yeah.

4. Owls

*HOOT* I'M AN OWL, RAWR.

... That made no sense. Anyway, owls are really, really awesome, and I'd put them on my list of favorite animals, except Forrey would have a fit. >.< But they're really cool and everything and they're night animals! applause

5. Narwhals

To tell you the truth, for a while I didn't think they were real. That was until Forrey convinced me that yes, they were, and we went to Sea World and saw one on this video. *-* THEY'RE LIKE WATER UNICORNS.

6. Balloons

I like balloons. ^^ When I was younger, they scared me when they popped. o: But yeah, I especially like National Free Balloon Day - yes, I'm bringing Spongebob into the conversation yet again.

7. Red Water

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding 5drrt0

Salad Fingers ftw, yes?

8. Jaidis

Jaidis is pretty awesome if you ask me. She's an incredible artist and she can write really well. She has a good voice, too! :3 Aaaaand she looks like that girl from Whip It.

9. Spongebob

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Tumblr_l3uj9o5BQk1qbaxlqo1_400

That says enough.

10. Clocks

We need clocks 'cause they tell time. -glances at clock- I don't always like what they show, though. They remind you how easy it is to get carried away... XD

Favorite song on the playlist?
Should I go on the drive or should I stay?
Have you ever seen Whip It?
Did popping balloons scare you when you were younger?
Do you like Spongebob? ^^
What should I talk about next blog?

krusty krab pizza is the pizza for you and me,
(I will love you forever if you've seen that episode)
avvy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/14/2010, 11:13 am

THE KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA, IS THE PIZZA, FOR YOU AND MEEEE!
THE KRUSTY KRAEEAEEAAB AAEEAAEEAAB PIZZAAAAAAA IS THE PIZZZAAAA FOR YOU AND MEEEEEEEE

...I just had to do that. xD

Favorite song on the playlist? Romeo & Juliet <3
Should I go on the drive or should I stay? I feel for you on the whole not-wanting-to-go thing, so I say that you stay. It's just a drive, right? And when you're alone, you can go search for narwhals on the beach. xD
Have you ever seen Whip It? Nope, but I want to.
Did popping balloons scare you when you were younger? Eh, kinda.
Do you like Spongebob? ^^ HECK YES I DO.
What should I talk about next blog?
I like telling you what to write about. xD You should talk about pearls, seaweed, starbucks, and the alphabet.
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding

Post by Noah the Flood 6/14/2010, 11:34 am

Favorite song on the playlist? You're Gonna Go Far Kid ^^
Should I go on the drive or should I stay? Hmmm...stay, I say. xD
Have you ever seen Whip It? Nope. but I wanna.
Did popping balloons scare you when you were younger? YUSH 0_0
Do you like Spongebob? ^^ Heck yes yayparty!
What should I talk about next blog? Uhm...LIGHTS! Uhm...How annoying flies are, aand...ramen ^^
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/14/2010, 11:48 am

They've given me the option to stay behind at the hotel. This would mean I'd get to hang out by the pool, go to the beach, get on Twig and get lots of stuff done (^^), and just relax. The thing is, if I don't go... I'm really gonna feel like I'm missing out. Like, I'll feel guilty for 'not making the most of my vacation' and what-not. I just don't know what to do.
I totally, totally, TOTALLY get what you mean.

MATSUDA! Very Happy I <3 MATSUDA! Very Happy

Favorite song on the playlist? Arianna cannot hear playlists. Razz
Should I go on the drive or should I stay? Okay, I'm the kind of person who'd debate about this for an hour with herself, end up driving herself to tears, and either end up going and hating it or end up staying and regretting it the whole time. Soooo. Um, I think you should go. I think.
Have you ever seen Whip It? Nope.
Did popping balloons scare you when you were younger? *balloon pops* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Actually, not really.
Do you like Spongebob? ^^ Not really. xD
What should I talk about next blog? Huh. Stevia, onomatopoeia, cyberphobia, and Twitter. Yup. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/14/2010, 12:16 pm

Favorite song on the playlist? Well, I haven't heard the whole playlist yet, but I LOVE You're Gonna Go Far Kid. It just feels weird with the glass crashing. Razz But I know it's practically required. Though, Shed Some Light is epic ... o.0 WHY MUST I CHOOSE.
Should I go on the drive or should I stay? ♪ Should I stay or should I go ... ♫ *bangs head to line* *coughs* Um. xD Anyway. I'd probably stay, 'cause what's the joy of a vacation if you're gonna get sick?
Have you ever seen Whip It? If you mean a music video for that dreadful 80s song, sadly, yes. But if you mean something else, nope.
Did popping balloons scare you when you were younger? It still does ... o.e
Do you like Spongebob? ^^ EW HE'S LIKE WET CHEESE.
... What is this, a rhetorical question? HECK YEAH.
What should I talk about next blog? Coconuts, tomatoes, Key of Awesome and, um, eyes. o.0 Those were the most random four things I've ever said. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 6/14/2010, 12:22 pm

Favorite song on the playlist? Didn't listen to it D:
Should I go on the drive or should I stay? Stay
Have you ever seen Whip It? Nope no
Did popping balloons scare you when you were younger? -Cough- Still does -cough-
Do you like Spongebob? ^^ Yep. nod
What should I talk about next blog Penguins and cheeze-its. 'Less you've already talked about those...
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 6/14/2010, 1:06 pm

"There is a theory which states that if anybody discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something more bizzare and inexplicable.

There is also a theory which states that this has already happened."

HHHHHNGGGG THAT'S A DOUGLAS ADAMS QUOTE. -dies-
<33333333333333333333333333333333333
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/14/2010, 1:32 pm

Favorite song on the playlist? I like Shed Some Light & You're Gonna Go Far Kid. I guess the I don't really have a favorite. Razz
Should I go on the drive or should I stay? STAY.
Have you ever seen Whip It? The movie? If so, I am today.
Did popping balloons scare you when you were younger? It still does. O.e
Do you like Spongebob? ^^ YEESSSS! I've seen every episode atleast 3 times. xD
What should I talk about next blog? Cupcakes & coupons & hamsters & Melt Downs.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/14/2010, 4:46 pm

OMGOMGOMG. Patrick Starrrrr.
Favorite quote from himm;;
"There once was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, everybody died. The end." Very Happy

1. Mirrors are deceptive, I think. Deceptive mirrors...
3. Ducks.... I once lived by like a lake and it had a bunch of ducks always chillin' there and once they walked to my house. && I still remember this, one of them was like sick or something and it like died and my daddy had to put in a box and take it away somewhere. D:

Whip It! Is an amazingg moviee! I'm probably just saying this because I love Roller Skating personally myself. (Not the derby like in the movie, but I'm learning to do jam skating.)

Yesss, Popping balloons scared me when I was young! I remember we would do field day and have those relays where you had to pop the balloon the fastest... I always was like, about die when it was my turn to do it.
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/14/2010, 4:47 pm

In reference to the picture, when did Patrick say that?
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/14/2010, 4:55 pm

Forrey -
Oh my goodness, I love you. *-*

1. Well, of course. rolleyes
2. Yes, searching for narwhals - that's a great reason!
3. Then we should watch it together. nod
5. -highfive-
6. Hehe, will do.

Noah -
1. Yay!
2. Alright. nod
3. You should!
5. Woot!
6. I will, I will. ^^

Ari -
Gahh, I know, right?

I never would have known. xD

1. Dx
2. D: I'll take that into consideration. nod
5. :O You don't?!
6. Stevia? -looks up- Okay. xD

Cyn -
1. I know. xD I made a template with YGGFK once, and for the lyrics it was like "NOW DANCE *OBNOXIOUS CRASH* DANCE".
2. True, true. I do really want to stay.... ^^
3. I meant the movie. Razz
5. WOOT.
6. Haha, nice. XD

Lilly -
1. Aw. D:
2. Mmkay. :3
6. Lol, okay, I'll talk about those!

Jaidis -
YEAH YEAH IT IS.

Leah -
1. Sweeeeet!
2. OKAY.
3. Ooh, awesome! Very Happy
5. I envy you. o.0
6. Mmkay. nod

Jessie -
dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Tumblr_l1v1yjjksb1qzevzco1_400
3. Aww! D:

I know! Very Happy And oh my gosh, that's so awesome.
Aw. :'(

Saddle -
-looks up on Google- Episode eight, apparently. I'm pretty sure it's quote by someone else too, though...
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/14/2010, 5:39 pm

Hahaha, Awww. I love his facee!
&&&&&&
CAMPFIRE SONG!
c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-s-o-n-g songggg!
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/15/2010, 8:53 pm

You know, Matsuda's really not all that bad. When I first started reading Death Note, he was actually my favorite character - until I met Mello, obviously. So, he's got cool hair, and he's kinda naive at times, but he's pretty funny, too. And he like, did something epic in the end of the series! I kinda respect him for that. Might I add that he belongs to Twarry and Ari? ^^

The original belongs to me. The first clone of Matsuda belongs to Ari. nod

Favorite song on the playlist? Break Your Heart. ♥️
Should I go on the drive or should I stay? Stay. nod
Have you ever seen Whip It? No...xP
Did popping balloons scare you when you were younger? YES.
Do you like Spongebob? ^^ *ahem* I ADORE Spongebob. ♥️♥️♥️ *looks over at Spongebob Elimination thread* My creation. dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding 595419 Well, not the idea, the thread. xD
What should I talk about next blog? Mello. nod Or candy. I like candy. Razz
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Siggy dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Siggy dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Siggy dear ave, count me in - all in green went my love riding Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 4:01 am

Ah, okay. nod

1. I love that song. <3
2. Well, that's just what I did. xD
3. You should watch it!
5. xDDD -highfive-
6. Mello and candy... mmkay, I'll do that. Very Happy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down