The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:. Empty .:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 12:21 pm

Secrets..... Within Us
Revealed
I told you not tell her....

Summer has ended. And boarding school starts again. The beginning of seventh grade is here. Best friends are re-united, but, many have changed. Fights are started, some violent. Much have changed, creating drama.

.:.Rules .:.

Follow all rules [Mine; Shadow's]
No gory scenes
Have fun!!

.:. Form .:.

Full name:
Personality [No 'to be discovered']:
Other:

:.: News .:.

3/27/10 - TADA! It's open! xD

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 4/28/2010, 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:. Empty Re: .:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 12:21 pm

Characters

leah_hope92 -

Isabelle Hope Hough
Matt Allen

*Strongly*[Emo]tional -

Deliaha Martin
Chad Morganti

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 4/25/2010, 4:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:. Empty Re: .:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 3/27/2010, 2:16 pm

Deliaha has blonde super curly hair with blue streaks running through it. She has bright blur eyed that shimmer perfectly in the sunlight. Get parents died about a year go in a car accident along with her older brother. She is constantly looking depressed she hardly smiles and laughing ha that would be a site to see. Her full name is Delihaha Marteniz. She currently just broke up with her violent boy friend that alway used to hit her. Deliaha just wants to be happy and eventually fall in love she just dosn't think it is possible.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 3/27/2010, 9:25 pm

[[Ill add her. Smile]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/4/2010, 11:52 am

[Another]

Chad is not your average guy but a jock may you ask? Ha denfenitly! His blonde lushes lockes of curls girls dream of touching or running through there fingers. He roams the halls with his 6 pack and muscles just under his shirt. And clothes he has to have the lattest trends! But is style is very athletic well I mean it has to be when your the captain of the football team and play basketball.
Chad normally dates the cheerleaders because dating anyone lower on the food chain could runin his reputation. But dating the cheerleadder well normally those kind of girls are self centered and only care about themselves. Chad hates that he hopes to find a girl and have a long term relationship with her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 8:48 pm

[[Added]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 9:00 pm

ISABELLE HOPE HOUGH
I'm still alive but I'm barely breath'in. Cause when her heart breaks it doesn't break even.
.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:. 2vmaqdh

Isabelle... such a sweet and caring girl. Is more of a giving person than recieving, but somehow got the reputation of a brat. Why? Only because she's head cheerleader. Wierd, right? A very sensitive girl, and often is giving too much away. It's very hard for her to get over past relationships, until she has a new guy. Most of the guys she's dated is only for her popularity, or looks. She keeps looking for that one, and knows he's out there, looking for her too. A very crafty and artsy person, and can come up with some pretty good ideas. Very smart, so smart she has a scholarship. But shhh! Can keep a secret.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 4/28/2010, 9:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/4/2010, 9:17 pm

[Deliaha Martin and Chad Morganti.]
[Sorry I forgot the last names.]
[Alright so are we ready to start?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 9:23 pm

[[Its alright. And sure. Caitlyn and Chad? We could start as him playing football and her cheering]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/4/2010, 9:44 pm

[Yeah and can we do Deliaha and Matt please?]

Chad was extremley pumped for the game as him and his other teams stood around formed a huddle Chad began telling them play by play steps for the game.
Chad then walked out on the field with the teams following behind him.
The game started...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 9:45 pm

[[Yeah sure. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/4/2010, 9:47 pm

[Alright you mind starting that one and replying to Chad's?Lol!Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 10:08 pm

I told the girls their moves once more before the game started. They all nodded, as we started our cheer. While cheering, I looked around for some guys. Or asI liked to say, shop for guys. None exactly caught my eye, or from who I saw anyway. Chad looked hot, but he looked as if he were a guy I would be with for 4 days. And I wanted a long and serious relationship.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 10:08 pm

[[srry. Our electricity was off for 20 minutes]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/4/2010, 10:16 pm

Chad was tackling guys left and right. Until he had to run the ball down to make a touch down. When he made the touch down he through the ball down and a big smirk played on his face. He told the team another play.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 10:16 pm

I went running for the football, going to do a touchdown for the fourth time in a row
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/4/2010, 10:31 pm

Deliaha watched as the cheer leaders did there little cheers which she hated. But why do you ask she even comes if she hates football and cheerleading well the guys are denfenitly and upper and a positive.
Deliaha sat on the bleachers and watched a guy run touch down after touch down he caught her eye.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 11:00 pm

As I saw Chad make a touchdown, I kicked my game up a knotch. Just then I made a touchdown.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/4/2010, 11:01 pm

I rolled my eyes in the middle of cheers. I was proud I was a cheerleader. I wondered if Chad was the jerk I thought he would be. Hmmm..
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/5/2010, 10:54 am

[Lets see are the two boys on oppostie teams or the same.]

Deliaha was denfenitly intrested in the guy that had kept scoring. All the girls loved Chad but she honestly hated him she wondered what the other guy would be like though...

Chad felt like there was a bit of commpettion between him and the other guy. He then as well made another touchdown and shot the guy a dirty look.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/5/2010, 11:53 am

[[IDK. Same?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/5/2010, 12:01 pm

*Strongly*[Emo]tional wrote:[Lets see are the two boys on oppostie teams or the same.]

Deliaha was denfenitly intrested in the guy that had kept scoring. All the girls loved Chad but she honestly hated him she wondered what the other guy would be like though...

Chad felt like there was a bit of commpettion between him and the other guy. He then as well made another touchdown and shot the guy a dirty look.

I had been playing football since I was able to walk, I wasn't gonna let a guy ruin that. I kept a straight face, and took the ball right out of his hands. I went running, the other team chasing me. I made another three touchdowns, with football, I would surely get my college scholarship.

That Matt was a nice guy, but seemed like a total show-off. But whatev. Maybe we could be a thing.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 1:21 pm

[[reply Brooke?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 1:22 pm

[[Okay]]

Chad continued watching the guy make touchdown after touchdown there was 3 seconds left on the clock and they were up by 12 points. Chad then watched as the last seconds on the clock ran out. He and the team ran across the field throwing water at each other. Chad couldn't belive they had just beated the undeafted team of the season.

Deliaha watched as the team went crazy after they had one the game. Deliha wasn't sure what the big deal was I mean wow they one a game that was it....
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 1:48 pm

This was normal for me, I mean, I was the reason we won.

We had to do this triangle thing, so we did. I juumped into the air, doing a spin, as the other cheerleader members caught me, bringing me back down.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next