The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:. - Page 2 Empty Re: .:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 1:54 pm

Chad walked off the field the huge party was going on later it was probaby going to be the party of the year. Only the coolest of the coolest people were going to be at the party which denfenitly meant Chad was going. When he got to the locker room he then through on a pair of ripped holey stylish jeans and then a Blue AeroPostal T-shirt.

Deliaha planned on going to the party with her friend Trinity.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:. - Page 2 Empty Re: .:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 2:08 pm

I was of course going to the party, because I was the host! I put on some jeans, along with an Aeropostle shirt.

As the head cheerleader you could go to any party, so, of course, I was going. And that Matt and I were going to be a thing by the end of the party.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 2:14 pm

Deliaha of course before heading to the party wanted to go home and change. Deliaha put on a pair of skinny jeans that were black in color. And her shirt was Gray with black detailing she grabbed her black flip flops that were denfenitly in style currently. Her jet black hair was perfectly curled which was natural and her makeup looked like it had been done by a pro.

After changing Chad headed write to the party getting in his black Eclipse and heading towards were the parrty was located at.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 2:17 pm

I got everything set up, and turned the music up LOUD. The music blasted in my ears, as I knew it was perfect.

I walked into the party, as we made a "scene".
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 2:22 pm

Chad walked in the party people began congradulating him on the big game he walked over to his football buddies and began socializing.

Deliaha walked into the party with Trinity and everyone there looked all stuck up and of course popular. They knew they were both going to have fun picking on everyone. Niether of them thought being popular was cool.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 2:26 pm

About Everyone who came in said with a grin, "Omigod! Without you, the other team would have kicked us out of the game," I just grinned, knowing everybody loved me.

I walked with pride in each step, my little cheerleading crew following. I got asked on a date about 20 times today, but of course, I denied. I wanted that Chad, or even better, Matt.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 2:31 pm

Chad was asked out a ton of times but Chad being Chad said no because they knew the only reason they would want to date him is because he is popular. Chad wanted a long relationship with someone that dosn't just date him for hi. had continued talking to his football buddies and ruffled a blonde curl out of his shimmering blue eyes.

Deliaha looked at everyone and Trinity just rolled her eyes and laughed. They then walked over to the bar and ordered to drinks.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 2:41 pm

Chad... or Matt.... I'll just take both.. I walked over to Chad, in a little dress. Most of the guys stopped talking. "Chad?"

I got some beer, drinking drink after drink.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 2:48 pm

Chad turned around when he heard a girls voice and turned around to look at her. The captain of the cheerleading squad? She was cute he did have to admitt but would she just be like all the rest of the popualr girls?''Uh yeah?''He asked her with one of his charming smiles and a little bit of confuesed look also palyed on his face.

Deliaha took a sip of her bloody marry and then looked at Trinity then notied Matt was there as well. Now this was awkward....
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 2:54 pm

*Strongly*[Emo]tional wrote:Chad turned around when he heard a girls voice and turned around to look at her. The captain of the cheerleading squad? She was cute he did have to admitt but would she just be like all the rest of the popualr girls?''Uh yeah?''He asked her with one of his charming smiles and a little bit of confuesed look also palyed on his face.

Deliaha took a sip of her bloody marry and then looked at Trinity then notied Matt was there as well. Now this was awkward....

I took another sip of beer.

"Umm... good job on the game..." I lost hope in myself, he would have to ask me himelf.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 2:58 pm

Chad wasn't sure what to do.''Uh thanks you did good with your cheering and uh flips an stuff?''Chad said feeling a bit awkward he laughed a little to him self.

Deliaha looked over at Matt and just then Trinity was talking to him.
''Good job in the game.''Trinity told him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 3:10 pm

"Umm.. thanks......" I gave a little laugh, going off to the bar. "God, were you stupid!" I told myself in a non-hearable whisper.

"Thanks..." Awkward...
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 6:18 pm

Chad only sighed in relief.''Thank god.''He laughed then turned back around to his buddies and looked at them.

Deliaha shook her head as she knew Trinity was get annyoing. ''Trinity stop being stupid.''She told her as Trinity just went on starting at Matt.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 7:00 pm

I rolled my eyes, hearing what he said. He was a -another word for jerk-. I went to the bar, going to get some champagne.

That guy's a jerk.. I thought to myself.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 7:05 pm

Chad really wasn't a jerk or mean he could be the nicest guy you have ever met. But he wants to find a sweet girl someone that he would be with for a long time not just a girl that he could date for a week.

Deliaha sat there taking a sip of her drink.[WB]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 7:23 pm

I needed to find someone actually decent. And I could see he wasn't.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 7:32 pm

[Lol where are we going with this?]

Chad looked at his football buddies they kept picking out girls for Chad to go out with. He really didn't like when they did that so he simply ignored them.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 7:34 pm

[[Idk, but I say both of the couples go out. xD Then theyall become friends, and the secret pops up.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 7:38 pm

[Alright lol that works for me wait who would be the couples though?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 7:42 pm

[[Matt and Delilha, Caitlyn and Chad]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 7:47 pm

[Alrighty that works for me!Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 7:49 pm

[[Okay....]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 7:50 pm

[You mind starting?]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/6/2010, 7:55 pm

I sighed, no one good was out there.

I took a sip of beer, "Do you want to go out sometime?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/6/2010, 7:59 pm

[Who did Matt ask that to? Sorry!]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next