The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:. - Page 12 Empty Re: .:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

Post by leah_hope92 4/28/2010, 10:49 pm

"That's awesome! It would be like a little brother I never had. But no, mine's wayyyy worse.." I gulped with a straight face, and looked down. "I'm a murdurer... of 14 people.."
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

.:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:. - Page 12 Empty Re: .:. Secrets Within Us .:. Part I: Revealed .:. A PRP for Brooke and Hope .:.

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/28/2010, 10:51 pm

Chad looked at her it took him a minute to comprehend it.''Uh why?''He said as he began backing up he hoped there was a good explanintion for this but he did have to admit he was a little scard.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/28/2010, 10:55 pm

"I wouldn't murdur you. Geez.. I was paid to. I had to do it in order to maintain the house, and so I could live. I'm on a scholarship. when I was 7 years old, my parents died in a car crash." I said sternly, fighting the tears and the hard lump in my throat. But that was something I was unable to fight back. "That was when I was 13, which was four years ago.. But it still happened.." I looked down in regret, about to break out.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/28/2010, 10:58 pm

Chad did have to admitt he was a little nervous and scard he sitll didn't understand why she did it but I am sure it was. He wrapped his arms around her to comfort her.''Its okay...but uh you won't do anything like that anymore?''He asked her a bit nervous about what her answer would be. He knew that she was a sweet nice girl that it would have been a good reason to murder all those people.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/28/2010, 11:01 pm

"No.. not that it concerns me. That was the past. I just need something to live off of.." I sighed, sure I weared all the latest trends, but that because I knew alot of people.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/28/2010, 11:04 pm

''Where wher- where do you live now?''He asked as he looked down at her he still kept his arms tightly around her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/28/2010, 11:06 pm

"At the same house. I'll probably lose it soon though. But an apartment would be just as good... I guess.." I shrugged, glad I had gotten that off my shoulders.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/29/2010, 4:34 pm

Chad looked at her her with a slight smile but sincere sorry face at the same time.''If you want to you can stay with me for a while?''Chad asked her as he continued to hug her tightly.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/29/2010, 8:23 pm

"That would be nice. I need to sell alot of stuff. But I'd love that.." I smiled, showing my shining white teeth. "Anyway, thanks for dinner.."

[[I have a plot.. Bwhaha! xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/29/2010, 8:31 pm

''Your welcome, I am sorry about throwing the whole kid thing at you. ''He said with a slight sigh. He opened his phone it was a picture of his girlfriend that had died while giving birth to there son. They had htere hole future planned out to get married have the perfect little house but that didn't go as planned. He missed her and he never let that show but he never let her go and didn't know if he ever would. He still had her old cell phone number programmed into his phone even though the phone was no longer in service. She used to live with him in his house but he hasn't steped foot into her room ever since she died all of her clothes and things still remain. He just never let goo...

For a teen he stuggled his parents died 9 months after he was caring for a 9 month old a 3 year old and a moody teen ager and him being a teen himself life was terrible but he never ever complains even when it gets hard....
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/29/2010, 10:02 pm

[Continue Leah?Smile]
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/29/2010, 10:08 pm

"It's fine. Maybe I could help you with him..." I gave the slightest smile, little droplets of water forming in my eyes. "I-I'm sorry about throwing you out 'it', just thinking you'd still accept me. I haven't known anybody else that would do that..." That girl was sure lucky... dating Chad... I thought to myself, as I felt that hard lump in my throat. Giving the worst sensation. "I should go know.." Sure, I hadn't told exactly everything about my life.. but I told the majority, which got maybe a ton of my shoulders. My mom was about to get married to this sick person, who was actually a murdurer. She refused at the wedding and married my father. At the wedding he said he would do anything he can to make their life miserable. A year later, it was their anniversary. They had hit a pole, another car crashing into them. I always thought Daniel [the sick guy my mother almost was forced to marry to] had planned that day. Then he made me kill 14 people, saying he would abuse me, and even take my life away. Plus I still got the money to live off of. He still threatened to me to this day. There was no escape, but I had to live with myself.. as a murdurer.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/29/2010, 10:09 pm

[[Sorry, typing that out on my iPod touch.]]

[[Just so you know, she has to go meet him up every now and again. And also, wanna hear my plot?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 5/2/2010, 5:53 pm

[Yeah, I tottally want to hear your plot!:)LOL]
Chad nodded as he released his arms that were around her gently.''I'am sorry that I sprung on you that I had a kid.''He told her as he shook his head in disappointment in himself for some reason he wasn't sure why but he denfenitly felt disappointment...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 5:59 pm

[[Okay. So her 'almost dad' gets suspicious and makes him shoot him and his son. But she won't though.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 6:02 pm

"Don't be. Mine's way worse.." I sighed in dismay, as I started to walk off. I turned my head back, "Um.. thanks..". As I started to walk off into the building, tears dropped my face. I lied to him. I had lied to him. I was still a murdurer.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 6:03 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:[[Okay. So her 'almost dad' gets suspicious and makes him shoot him and his son. But she won't though.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 5/2/2010, 6:21 pm

[Thats a good plot sounds good to me!Smile LOL]

Chad nodded.''Your welcome.''He replied as he began walking out to his car he didn't know what to do he felt lost for some reason he felt a lot of things and he didn't know why...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 6:24 pm

[[Lets skip to the next day..? And you start? Razz]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 5/2/2010, 6:33 pm

Chad woke up the next morning he threw on a pair of jeans with a navy blue in color Aeropostale Tshirt. He got into to his car and headed to school when he got there he walked inside and headed over to his locker.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 6:39 pm

I felt so wrong and insecure. I felt scared. Dan, my almost dad, had threatened me last night. I gulped walking through the halls, carrying a long jacket. Inside was a gun, I had to kill Chad and his son.. or else. Dan had threatened he would kill me if I didn't, and I knew once I died, I abesolutely wouldn't go to heaven.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 5/2/2010, 6:44 pm

Chad threw is hoodie into his locker and grabbed his Science and Math book. When he saw Isabellea he walked over to her.''Hey.''He said with one of his flirty smiles.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 6:50 pm

"Hey.." I gave no grin, I just looked down walking my way.

[[Wanna let her meet his son tonight, and then a week later or something? Then the plot? Oh, and she also goes to jail, but idk how she'll get out. Omg!! I have a better plot now!!! xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/2/2010, 6:54 pm

[[

Tonight she meets Chad's son, and then a week later she goes to the house [his sisters are at the concert] and we do that. That night someone hears the gunshot [but it didn't hurt anyone] and she goes to jail. He gets her out of jail, and she leaves to NOrth Carolina. It could be like 500 Days of Summer where he can't get over her and he goes to nc to find her.]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 5/2/2010, 6:55 pm

[You and your plots lol!Smile There Awsome!!]

Chad could tell something was up he pulled her shoulder back.''What happened?''he asked her.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next