The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe?

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Empty Re: the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe?

Post by B 3/28/2010, 11:57 am

"Hmph. That is none of thy's business."

[[Alrighty.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Empty Re: the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe?

Post by Cheezdoodle23 3/28/2010, 12:05 pm

Name: Alex Gardner
Type of Magic: light
Special Ability: she can do strange things with plants and light
Personality: tbpo
Description: wavy blackish- brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, light tan skin, average height, slim,
History: unknown
How the Letter was Recieved: from a falcon
Other:
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 3745

the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 3484

the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 12:08 pm

[[Accepted.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/28/2010, 12:33 pm

[Anyone RP?]

Form:

Name: Alison DeNeil
Type of Magic: Anything to do with death and darkness.
Special Ability: Can dissapear as the Cheshire Cat in Alice In Wonderland. She dissapears, only leaving her gray-blue eyes gleaming into your soul. She can release the monster within you.
Personality: Alison is kinda a small kid inside. She loves magic markers that smell like food, friends that will stick by her but can also hold things about their heads, fashion, low-fat snacks, carmel-centered chocolates, flavored water, Gucci and other top lables, chocolate covered raisins and dislikes all nuts except for cashews and almonds (only when covered in chocolate). Dislikes plain drinks, jell-o, skirts longer than four inches above the knee, rats and rat-like creatures, car trips, and flying. Alison is especially good at manipulating, backstabbing, blackmailing, cooking, fashion, creativity, lying, making sure she gets what she wants, Feild hockey, and Volleyball. Alison lies, of course, but is it really better to not tell a person everything than lie? Alsion is very catchy. She has a bright personality that draws you to her. That's usualy how she gets her boyfriends and followers. Alison is most likely the most ignorant soul on this very earth. She ignores this fact, eventhough she knows it. Sometimes, she even flaunts it. Alison is extreamelly creative. She enjoys making little things for her friends. FRom braclets to slippers. Eventhough Alison is a... well... you know what I mean, if you're needing a shoulder to lean on, she's oddly always ther for you. Alsion isn't afraid to keep secrets from her closest friends. And when she does, she turns very defensive. Alison's name means 'Of Sacred Flame'. She doesn't like expressing emotions, ALison belives that when you show softness or emotions, people will walk all over you.
Description: Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every know and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way. Her eyes are large, blinding blue, and most always covered in a light shade of mascara and eye-liner. The color varies from grays to blues, but they always held a number of black specks surrounding the actual iris. They were pretty if you could actually get up close enough to notice them. Her face is shaped gracfully in a heart, with high cheekbones, and a perfectly, slightly upturned nose. Alison uses her gorgeous looks to an advantage sometimes, by playing with boy's minds and flirting. Almost unnoticable freckles dotted the bridge of her nose, jawline, and cheeks. They are hardly noticeable most of the time and required you be extremely close to even be able to tell they were there. Normally her face was coated in a small layer of make-up. Black mascara, eye-liner, and a lighter colored eye-shadow for her eyes. She has perfectly currled rosy pink lips. Alison loves to stand out and be different. Meaning ballet flats, mini skirts, and graphic tee-shirts hung all around her closet. Normaly she would wear denim jackets, tank tops, and shirts that would compliment her body the best. Alison has a thin body, but slightly muscular with all the sports she's active in. Alison usually wears jeans and when she doesn't, she would wear denim skirts. Alison belives that belts is what makes people stand out, and is another step to reaching popularity, eventhough she is usualy always at the top. All of different colors, too. Pink, green, black, orange, red, and maybe even some multi-colored rope belts. But overall, Alison sticks with the casual and dark look. Alison wil wear almost any kind of top-named shoe. She might even wear pumps once in a while. Alison wears jewlary almost everyday and her family is wealthy, so she could buy the whole mall. She wears top-brand clothes and even might lie sometimes about her brands. Thin, about 100lb and 5'8.
History: Nope.
How the Letter was Recieved: A crow comes and drops the letter at her feet while she's in the forest at twilight.Other: Nope
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 12:37 pm

[[Baaaack...]]

"Please just reply. For me." Sadron mumbled dryly. His gaze rested upon her for the time being. He opened his eyes and released a gentle sigh. "I shan't laugh. And I needn't tell the world." he stated quickly.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 12:38 pm

[[Accepted.]]

"Well. Thee would not like what I would say."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 12:41 pm

"Maybe, maybe not." Sadron stated simply. He made his way to a tree, and carefully leaned on it. For one of the first times in his life, he was smirking. Though it was a slight smirk.. it was still a signification of emotion dwelling deeply within him. He wasn't too sure he liked the feeling, but he supposed that deep down, a part of him wished to live under emotion as much as he could.. and just.. enjoy life. But he knew that it was impossible for him.. unless someone could just show him how.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 12:43 pm

"I like you. I don't understand why, but I just do." she sighed. "And you show no emotion, I long to change that."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 12:45 pm

Sadron's slight smirk slowly grew into a full smirk. He remained leaned against the tree with his arms crossed. He eventually closed his eyes. "'Tis not my fault that I usually live under no emotion. 'Tis just how I am. Or 'twas just how I used to be." He slowly opened his eyes once more, to fix his gaze back onto her.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 12:47 pm

She looked down, her dark green eyes glittered. "My name is Brialyna. I used to be like thee. But my mother made me come here and I have friends now."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 12:49 pm

Sadron's smirk eventually faded. "Trusting anyone with a name. 'Tis dangerous. No matter how much you think you know that person, you needn't trust them by mumbling out your name." he snarled. The snarling ceased as no emotion rested upon his face, once more. He held a hand over his hood, before covering and shadowing his face with it once more.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 12:52 pm

"That is not my real name anyway." she retorted. Her black shirt and purple skinny jeans were soaked with water. The earth came to a sleep. "And even if I did trust you, I'd still only tell you a fake name."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 12:59 pm

"Whatever." Sadron spat, before pulling away from the tree, and making his way up to her. He eventually walked past her, and just kept going.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 1:00 pm

Her dark brown hair fell to the ground along with her. Nobody would find her in the morning. Her heart had just been hurt.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 1:02 pm

Sadron's heart went dark once more, as he just kept going.. emotionless. For a second, he thought his heart went soft, back to when he was smirking. I was such a fool. he added deeply in his mind, the few locks that showed from under his hood, flowing with the winds.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 1:05 pm

I should have never let that happen, falling in love with someone like him. She thought. Her soft crying allowed her to fall asleep.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 1:08 pm

Sadron finally stopped as his heart when soft once more. He spun around, and began to make his way back to her.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 1:11 pm

Brianlya felt his presence coming, she awoke suddenly. Her purple skinny jeans were ripped from sleeping on the concrete. It began raining, but she didn't care. She got up and layed against the tree he did.

[[Can I call you Ihop?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 1:15 pm

[[OMG. Why? o___O Ha, Sure. ^,^]]

Sadron had his hood pushed back, once more, the rain pouring heavily onto his long black hair. He was soaked, and so was his hair, but he still showed no emotion towards it. At last, he reached her, and sighed quietly. "I'm sorry," he whispered in an inaudible voice.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 3/28/2010, 1:15 pm

[Anyone RP?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

the world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggythe world revolves around us: A School of Wizards and Witches ─book I─ Are we safe? - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 1:20 pm

Brianlya's green eyes glowed in the dark as she looked at him. "It's alright, I guess." she murmured, a tear streaked down her cheek.

[[I would, but I am in a great plot. Maybe later, though. Sorry! Razz]]
[[Lol, thank yew. Ihop reminded me of your username for some reason.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 1:25 pm

[[Really? o___O]]

His dark brown eyes seemed to light up for once, in content. He wasn't too pleased by the sudden positive feeling pulsing through him, but he knew it was best to just deal with it, right now.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 1:28 pm

[[Don't ask....]]

Brianlya's eyes closed as she curled up more. Her perfect hair was completly wet and more tears came. It looked like rain was pouring down her face. My life is ruined. she thought.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/28/2010, 1:32 pm

[[Worry not. I shan't ask.]]

"I'm really really sorry..." he mumbled quietly, his voice even more quiet then before. There was a slight hint of amusement, in his voice, for some odd reason.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 3/28/2010, 1:35 pm

Brianlya didn't respond, she was too hurt. She sighed and opened her eyes.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next