The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short Empty School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/27/2010, 9:57 pm

One day you come home from school and you find you parents waiting for you. They ask you to sit down and then the start to tell you about what you are or should I say what you aren't. They tell you that you have to move to a new school make new friends and learn how to be a Grim Reaper and learn how to take peoples lives with out feeling remorse.Some of you might be a witch and they tell you the same thing. And you think "What? Are you kidding me? You people are insane!" but then you think about all the weird things that have happend to you and you know deep down that this is what you were getting ready to do your whole intier life, but you didn't whant to give up your life that you have been liveing. So you fight and you fight to keep your old life and you semi win. They send you to a school for Witches and Grim Reapers.

Witches-These are witches in training.
They are here to learn how to be in control of there gifts and be perpared to fight to the death.
They have to train in weaponery and learn how to live with other witchs and the Reapers.
Witches are the exact oppiste of the Reapers.
They have to have morals. Witches train in spells and weaponery.
Some witches get wings and others do not.
When you find out that you are a witch you know that your family gave you those powers.
You didn't get to pick which life you wanted, it was picked for you

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short 1093866411_withch6666

Grim Reapers- These are grim reapers in training.
Often, the only reason their in the school, is because they have yet
to give up their old life. Some of them are reluctant about taking lives,
Others have no training in weaponery. They can't take any soul on command,
The body most be dead and the host must be ready. This is another way
some might not be ready to take the soul. The training tries to give them
training in knowlodge of death and weapons, but also to forget about most morals.
These grim reapers come here from families who have sold their soul to the main grim reaper.
Their first born then must take up the scyth, grow wings, and get to training.
They are given wings, a cloke, a scythe, and a letter to the school.
Grim reapers often don't enjoy the company of others, but they have a wide veriety of personalities.
If they are the best they go to the main Reaper and the learn what it means to be the best.
The some that can't give up there morals, then they become Angles.

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short Female-grim-reaper-51621

Reapers and Witches have more in comman then they think, but they don't know it yet...they have to learn.

When you first get to the school you figure "What the heck. Nothing can happen here, and you wanna give it a try." But what you don't know is that the Angles and the WGGR are at war and the school will soon be in runis

The Angles-Light,happy and don't forget, Reapers.
They may be light and happy but they are still Reapers.
But they are the Light Reapers. They take the good people most of the time.
You may think that since they are Angles that they would be nice and peace loving folk,
But think again.
They love war and hatered.
They hate you.
They are in another school and they are going to try and kill you and your friends.
But you will not let that happen.
Will you?
There are some that are nice, maby one or two...but they are not all nice.

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short Anime_angel_display

After you get into your dorm, you find a note it says
"Run and hide. You will not last long."
You think that it is nothing and you are right...mostley. This letter is from the Angles and they have picked you to die next.

Rules:
1.No cussing
2.No power playing inless you have pramisson
3.You can kill Angles that are not being played by other people
4.Fallow all of Twigs rules.
5.When not RP-ing please rember to use {}[]() or OOC:
6.You can only have 6 or less powers
7.Please have fun! Very Happy

Form:
Name:
Looks like:
Witch:(You have to pick one of these three)
Angle:
Reaper:
Powers:
Family:
Birthday:
What color are your wings:(If you have them)

There can be one guy in a dorm with two girls.

Dorm's:

Dorm 1:
Krissa
Garret
Teresa

Dorm 2:

Dorm 3:

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 7/18/2010, 4:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Novastare 5/27/2010, 10:17 pm

Form:
Name: Garret
Looks like: He has black hair and stunning dark blue eyes. He wares contacts because he's colorblind.
Reaper: Yes,
Powers: He has the normal powers of a Grim reaper. He can fly, take souls that allow him too. He also has the gift to tell rather somebody is lying. He is supernaturally good looking, if thats a power? Lol, he also is unnaturally good at telling who somebody is and what their personality is like.
Family: His family died because they wouldn't hand him over to the grim reaper.
Birthday: 1/13/1993
What color are your wings: white
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by SaddleClub 5/27/2010, 10:54 pm

Name: Teresa
Looks like: Long light brown hair, green eyes, tall.
Witch: nod
Powers: Can control water and forms of light (such as lamps or glowy things, but not like the moon or the stars).
Family: She's had family troubles most of her life. Coming to the WGGR was kind of an escape for her.
Birthday: 2/21/1996
What color are your wings: Pale blue
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/27/2010, 11:26 pm

(( Can we start? Mind if I post an intro for my character?))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/28/2010, 4:02 pm

Form:
Name: Krissa
Looks like: Long dark blond hair, ice blue eyes that change color, about 4'9 and 100 pounds,she likes to wear glasses but she doesn't really need them, and she always dresses out of the ordaniery
Witch: Very Happy
Powers: Can move things with her mind, can freeze time and she can control the elaments (Fire,water,earth and wind)
Family: Her family life was going great intill she found out that she was a witch and that messed it all up.
Birthday:1/1/94
What color are your wings: Pure white....

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 7/18/2010, 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/29/2010, 4:54 pm

(( So, who's starting?))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/29/2010, 5:57 pm

((I call not starting xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/29/2010, 9:09 pm

(( Lol, I'll start if I have to I guess. Smile I haven't got to roleplay in awhile so I don't mind. ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/30/2010, 11:58 am

((I'm just really bad at starting xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/30/2010, 2:57 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short K

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret approached the school, he had been dropped off recently and his heart was still mending. The Grim Reaper had taken everything away. Garret grabbed a rock and flung it at the carrier who had dropped him off. The carrier seemed to be an older Grim Reaper. He yelled at him and then sighed. He rose to his feet and grabbed his bags. "No longer, I won't need to feel....." He said, and with no expression, he walked into the large doors.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi there!
Lyrics- Colorblind, by: counting crows
Template: Novastare
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/30/2010, 4:19 pm

((I'll respond in a moment or two, I need to try to create a template xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/30/2010, 4:42 pm

(( Okay, Smile ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/30/2010, 6:26 pm

((Err, this might take a while....considering I'm not good with templates....xP
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/30/2010, 6:38 pm

(( Thats okay, do you need any help? You don't have to make one. ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/30/2010, 7:44 pm

((I could use some help finding a picture....))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/30/2010, 7:51 pm

(( I use photobucket, it's really great if you have an account and it's still great if you don't. I have to go, but I suggest photobucket. ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/30/2010, 8:10 pm

((Ok, I'll look there. Thanks Smile))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/31/2010, 12:21 am

(( No problem, did you find one?))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/31/2010, 3:02 pm

((Well I had to get off yesterday shortly after I said I'd check there, so I haven't had the opportunity to check until now))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/31/2010, 3:25 pm

(( Oh, okay, and you don't have to have a picture.. Some people just put fonts and lyrics and stuff. But, whatever you want to do, it's a template for your character. Razz ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/31/2010, 4:08 pm

((Oh, so we don't need a picture? That could make my life easier xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/31/2010, 8:50 pm

(( Yeah, you don't need one. It's just something that represents your character. Smile ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 5/31/2010, 10:01 pm

((I don't think I'll have a picture then xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/31/2010, 10:19 pm

(( Okay, Smile ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 9:25 pm

OOMM or OOC: Who would like to start?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next