The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 6 Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/14/2010, 4:38 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 6 2481445012_b510000bb0
Things happen that you can't countrol but you learn to go with the flow...
Trying to take things into your own hands can some times be the worst thing that you can do...

"Okay, you don't have to be mean about it. I was just trying to be nice." Kris said with a small frown.

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 7/14/2010, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 6 Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Novastare 7/14/2010, 5:54 pm

Ooc// He wasn't being mean, he said it in a nice voice.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/14/2010, 7:36 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 6 2481445012_b510000bb0
Trying to take things into your own hands can some times be the worst thing that you can do...

Kris started to walk to the balcone and then she turned around and asked "Would you like to go flying? You don't have to but I think that this might help us with, are ummm morning annoyingness. It think that this is what will be the nice thing to say, with are mornign problems..." she waited for a sec, and when he didn't say anything she walked out and her wings came out. They were pure white and looked like they were glowing in the sun light.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/14/2010, 7:41 pm

Ooc// Sorry, I should have made his voice nicer in the post, but my mom told me I had to get off.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/14/2010, 7:43 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 6 K

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret looked her in the eyes and shrugged. His wings out folded as he walked outside to meet her. "Sure," He said, fallowing her outside. He saw her pure white wings and out folded his own wings. He flapped them gently up and down and lifted high in the air. He waited for her, not wanting to lead where they were going. He didn't feel he should.

~Colorblind~

Ooc//
Lyrics- Colorblind, by: counting crows
Template: Novastare
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/14/2010, 9:34 pm

"Hey, do you know were the lake is at? I have been there before but I can't rember how to get there..." Kris said as she rose up into the air.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/18/2010, 4:53 pm

Form:
Name: Cheshire
Looks like:
School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 6 Angel
Witch:School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 6 899677
Angle:
Reaper: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 6 899677
Powers: She can put nightmares into peoples heads, when they are awake and when they are asleep. She can take over people's bodys when she looks into there eyes and she wants to take them over...
Family: Just Krissa
Birthday: Jan. 1
What color are your wings: They are also pure white just like her sister's
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/19/2010, 3:46 pm

((Sorry, I've been on vacation))

don't resent me
and when you're feeling empty
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: I looked out a nearby window and saw my roommates in the air. For a minute, my wings began to unfold out of longing to take to the air, but I folded them back in. I glanced out the window once more then left and returned to our room.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/22/2010, 11:09 pm

"So do you know where the lake is at??" Kris asked as she moved her wings up and down slowley. She waited and waited. But soon got annoyed with him. "Okay I take it that you don't know, so lets go this way..." she said as she started to fly north.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/26/2010, 8:02 pm

OOMM or OOC: Lalalalalalalala...ahh it looks like my siggy whon't work...that sucks...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6