The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 2 Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 9:35 pm

(( HOW DID YOU GET THAT MANY WORDS!!?? Lol, I've been looking for inspiration, Very Happy Ummm, I already started at the end of page 1 ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 2 Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 9:36 pm

OOMM or OOC: OO oops sorry I guess that I sould go look at that... and are you talking to me about the words?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 9:37 pm

(( Yes! your already at 25%?))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 9:38 pm

OOMM or OOC: Can I just have a picture or does it have to be all that that you have?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 9:39 pm

(( It doesn't have to be like mine at all, just something that describes your character and it appears every time you post. ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 9:39 pm

OOMM or OOC: Yes I am already up it 25%...its because its going off of how many words that you have so far...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 9:40 pm

OOMM or OOC: I have one more question how do you get it like that ever time? Do you just rember to paste it on the post or is there a way to make it stay for just this page?
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 9:42 pm

(( I'm afraid you have to past it, :/ but you don't have to do a template. I just like using mine, you don't have t make one if you don't want. Was it just at the wordwars? ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 9:43 pm

OOMM or OOC: Yes I think so...and I whant to use the templates!
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 9:44 pm

(( Okay, sorry, I just feel like I'm pushing people or being mean.... Sorry, I take things the wrong way a lot. Smile ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 9:58 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 2 2481445012_b510000bb0
Things happen that you can't countrol but you learn to go with the flow...
Trying to take things into your own hands can some times be the worst thing that you can do...

Krissa aka Kris was mad at her parents, her powers, this school but most of all her life.
Sometimes she wished that she could go back and live a normal life and then she would think about all the fun time that she had had here at WWGR and all the friends that she had made.
And then she wouldn't be that mad anymore.
She was thinking about this as she came up to a cliff and started to talk to herself.
"Sometimes I think that I might jump and then I know that my wings will come out and save me
even if I don't whant them to and then other times I just like to stand here and through fire balls out into the air and watch as the just fade away.
Which is what I whant to do sometimes."

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 6/3/2010, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 10:18 pm

(( Cool Template!! I love it! ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 10:20 pm

OOMM or OOC: Thanks! Very Happy And yours is awesome too!
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 10:23 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 2 K

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret looked up at the school, it would probably be the worst year of his life. And most likely, the last year. He sighed as he saw a girl approach the school. She seemed to be different then what he pictured was a Grim Reaper. She had no scythe, he wondered about it. "witch, " He said, pondering for a moment. He shrugged with no expression and walked up to the check in desk to get his key. He took the key from her/his hand and then walked away.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hmmm, my computer is becoming slow.
Lyrics- Colorblind, by: counting crows
Template: Novastare
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/1/2010, 10:24 pm

(( thanks! ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/1/2010, 10:31 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 2 2481445012_b510000bb0
Trying to take things into your own hands can some times be the worst thing that you can do...

On thing was for sure she thought...I will never have a normal life again and no matter how hard I try it will not just happen.
Kris tought as she walked up behind the boy.

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 6/3/2010, 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/2/2010, 1:36 am

(( Do they have dorms? And if so do they room with people? sorry, just wondering so I know how to reply ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/2/2010, 11:04 am

OOMM or OOC: Yes sorry!I just forgot to put that on the front page....
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/2/2010, 12:50 pm

(( Oh, so is he roomed with anyone? ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/2/2010, 4:02 pm

{Who would you like him to roomed with?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/2/2010, 8:23 pm

(( I don't mind, you can pick. Smile ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/2/2010, 8:38 pm

OOMM or OOC: Okay I am going to have to do that later...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/2/2010, 10:27 pm

(( Oh, okay, I'll reply then. ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/2/2010, 10:30 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 2 K

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret noticed somebody behind him, but he didn't really care at that moment who it was. "What room did you get?" He asked, in a depressing and deep tone of voice. He wondered who he would he rooming with, it was only logical to ask instead of go up since she was right there.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi there!
Lyrics- Colorblind, by: counting crows
Template: Novastare
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/2/2010, 10:45 pm

Kris knew that the boy was talking to her so she said "I am in..." she looks down at the paper in her hands and then says "Dorm 1, with some guy named Garret..."
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next