The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 5 Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by SaddleClub 6/29/2010, 10:00 pm

don't resent me
and when you're feeling empty
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: "Oh," I said. I began taking some things out of my bag and looking through them, just to keep myself busy.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 5 Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/30/2010, 12:04 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 5 Icon_post_target by Miss_Mioko on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 5 2481445012_b510000bb0
Things happen that you can't countrol but you learn to go with the flow...
Trying to take things into your own hands can some times be the worst thing that you can do...

Kris rolled over and fell asleep.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/1/2010, 12:02 am

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: Seeing my roommate fall asleep and knowing I was essentially alone, I stopped rummaging and just lied back on my bed to think. I was here, I was free, yet it didn't feel real yet. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep, too, and my thoughts were surrendered to dreams.

((I feel this is acutally pretty deep for me xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/5/2010, 8:51 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 5 K

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret walked quitly back to the room. He folded his wings and then climbed into his bed. He smiled for a moment when he saw them both asleep. Something about them seemed different to him, innocent maybe. They seemed peaceful, he wished he could feel the same. "Night..." He said, and with no expression, he walked into the large doors. He whispered, and then he rolled over and felt taken by his dreams. His sleep came upon him, and he drifted into it.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi, sorry I was on a trip somewhere.
Lyrics- Colorblind, by: counting crows
Template: Novastare
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/6/2010, 11:14 am

((....should they wake up next? xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/6/2010, 2:23 pm

OOMM or OOC: We could say that this is the next day? Would that work????
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/6/2010, 7:15 pm

(( Yeah, thats fine with me. Smile ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/7/2010, 2:42 am

((They can wake up and it's the next day? xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/7/2010, 1:06 pm

OOMM or OOC: Yes, we would wake up and it would be the next day...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/8/2010, 1:30 pm

((Okie dokie))

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: I woke up to blinding sunlight shining on my face. I must've slept through the night. I sat up and looked around the room again. Hmm, Garret returned, I thought. I didn't really know what to do, so I just sat on my bed in silence.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/8/2010, 1:50 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 5 2481445012_b510000bb0
Trying to take things into your own hands can some times be the worst thing that you can do...

Kris woke up and sat there thinking. She wanted to go and get some food, but that would mean that she would have to get up and at the moment she really didn't want to. So she just sat up and looked around. She was still a little sleppy, so her eyes were not working right. She was seeing everthing is two's. "Great, now I think I'm going insane. There is two of everthing...." she wispered out loud so that she didn't wake anybody up. She knew that Teresa was awake, but she didn't want to wake up Garret, he was in a bad mood the night before and she didn't want him to be in a worse mood, then he might already be in. So she stayed quit as she got out od bed and walked over to her bathroom. Her clothes were following her, on a pillow of blue light. She walked in to the bathroom, and then closed the door. A couple of mintues later she came out and she looked werid. That is the only word to discribe how she looked. She had black gloves on her hands, a short skirt that was light blue and a whit shirt that had a skull on it. Her hair was up in a poney tail and her earings were little skythes. She also had a phadora on that was also black. She walked out of the room, as her PJ's whent to her dresser that was hanging in the air above her bed.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/8/2010, 2:19 pm

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: I put my clothes into my dresser then grabbed some to get dressed. My outfit wasn't fancy; I had put on jeans and a green t-shirt. I slipped into my moccasins and sat on my bed again. Suddenly, a thought came into my mind. I smiled as I watched water flow from the bathroom sink. I made it swirl in a motion of pattern above my dresser. Then I took some light and added it to the water, making it a bright, colorful display.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/8/2010, 2:23 pm

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret stood in the middle of a large forest. Everything was black and grey, he closed his eyes. He then saw his father smiling as though he was about to kill him. Garret's father pulled a knife and ran at Garret. Garret dodged then woke up. He set up at once, as if still trying to dodge the knife. He rubbed his head after realizing he was fine. His wings stretched out then folded. He cracked his neck then wiped the sleep from his eyes with his right hand. He stood up and walked into the bathroom, realizing it was open. He came out with the normal shirt he always wore for special occasions. It was a white button up shirt with a black vest over it. He wore five bracelets on each arm. His necklace held a raven and his shoes were black boots. He nodded to the girl who seemed to be still in bed. Then he walked out, fallowing the first who had left. He turned for a moment and shook his head. "The bathroom water isn't exactly to be played with..." He said, a small smirk on his face. It was pretty, but he didn't feel that, how could he? He simply could only see black and grey water, the same as normal water.

~Colorblind~

Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/8/2010, 3:07 pm

Kris kept walking towords the smell of food. She started to laugh as she heard Garret say that water was not ment to be played with. She didn't think that he was right and he was going to show him how wrong he was after she had some food in her belly. She loved water and fire, they were her faviort things in the world. Other then when she was with her human friends. But thoese days were long gone, and she had to get over them. She found were the smell of food was at and grabbed a muffin.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/8/2010, 3:16 pm

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: I lightly jumped off my bed. "I was just trying to add decoration to the room," I said, following him out the door.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/8/2010, 3:25 pm

Kris turned around and saw that Garret and Trease were up and out of bed. She smiled and said to Garret "Good morning sunshine." she tryied to put a lot of sarcasme into sunshine. But she didn't think that she did vere good. But hey it was in the moring, so she was not at her best sarcasme level.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/9/2010, 1:31 am

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: I followed them silently, not knowing what to say.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/9/2010, 10:42 am

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret was a bit passed feeling sorry for himself. He smiled at her comment and ran up beside her, just to tease her back. He hated to be picked on, so he used his clever ways to try and take the attention off of him. He quickly grabbed her hand then brushed his other hand across her chin. "Morning baby, everything's brighter with you." He said, sarcasm deep in his voice, but a bit hidden. He then laughed and set down on the railing, sliding his way down.

~Colorblind~

Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/9/2010, 12:17 pm

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: Feeling like an outsider, I hid in the shadows and wandered down a nearby hallway. I didn't feel like I belonged there. I walked alone, knowing they'd forget about me soon enough and not even realize I was gone.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/9/2010, 1:06 pm

(( Awww, poor Teresa ))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/9/2010, 2:08 pm

Kris was at a lose for words when he said that. "Not fair!" she said as she followed him down on the rail. "Hey were did you get your mood from? A happy pill? Cause I think that your mood just changed just like the wether." From Winter to Summer in just a day..." Kris looked around for Teresa butr she wasn't there, she had a feeling that Trease just wanted to be left alone right now.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/9/2010, 3:28 pm

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: I kept wandering, not entirely sure of where I was headed. I walked until I couldn't hear anything but my footsteps, and then I turned down the next hallway I found. I didn't know where I was headed or what could be behind the closed doors I passed. I just kept walking.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/11/2010, 3:03 pm

"Hello? Is anyone there? Garett? Hello?" Kris said as she waved her hand in front of his face.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/14/2010, 2:50 pm

OOMM or OOC: waiting...waiting...waiting
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 7/14/2010, 4:09 pm

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret shook his head and put both of his hands in his pocket. He was staring off into the distance as she waved her hand in front of his face. He snapped back and looked her in the eyes. "Whatever, I was just trying to get used to the school last night. It doesn't matter right now"

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi, sorry, some days I just can't get into his strange personality and I can't roleplay him. It's hard those days, so I leave it for another. Sorry!
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next