The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 3 Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Novastare 6/3/2010, 1:01 am

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 3 K

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret noticed the he paper, but couldn't make out the words as well as she probably could. He nodded,"Oh, that would be me. And you are?" He asked, in a somewhat better tone then last time. He looked up the stairs and all around.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi there!
Lyrics- Colorblind, by: counting crows
Template: Novastare
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 3 Empty Re: School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 9:55 am

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 3 2481445012_b510000bb0
Things happen that you can't countrol but you learn to go with the flow...
Trying to take things into your own hands can some times be the worst thing that you can do...

"Oh my name is Krissa but I like to go by Kris so much easyer the trying to say Krissa, and people don't screw it up..." Kris said with a smile and then she put out her hand for him to shake.

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 6/3/2010, 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/3/2010, 11:32 am

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret saw her hand, he didn't want to, but it only seemed logical. He shook her hand and then turned to the stairs. He lead the way up the stairs and wondered what the room would look like. He found the first dorm and opened it up. He glanced around, taking in what was around him. He set his one bag on one of the beds and then set down on the bed.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi there!
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 3:45 pm

School for the Witches and Gifted Grim Reapers-Or the WGGR for short - Page 3 2481445012_b510000bb0
Trying to take things into your own hands can some times be the worst thing that you can do...

"Oh he was so flipping nice..." Kris muntered and then she walked up the to the room and took the bed by the window.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/3/2010, 4:01 pm

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret watched as she took the bed by the window. He sighed and laid back in his. "I suppose your not a grim reaper....So, how do you become a witch?" He asked, putting his hands behind his head.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi there!
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 4:18 pm

"Oh I don't know...my mommy sold my life to someone and I got powers? No if your family had powers they go to the next in line....like the frist child born to you mom and dad. Or something like that." Kris said as she let her mind go and then her stuff started to float into the air and go into cabnites above her bed. That just came out of no where.

Last edited by Miss_Mioko on 6/3/2010, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/3/2010, 4:30 pm

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret stood up in bed as she joked about her mom selling her soul to get powers. Something stabbed at his heart by this, he thought he had given up feeling. Why then did it hurt so much? He set with his back turned to her and then stared down at the bed. That was what his grand father did to get powers. He sold his first son and then his second son's first son, and that would be him. He turned to the side to glance back at her. "What does the room look like, what colors? Describe it to me, please...." He said, smiling a bit as his eyes grew mist at the bottom. He closed them and listened, he didn't care what she said, he didn't think about it now. The only thing he could think about was how his mother and father had died in front of him. And how his brother and his sisters were killed right after. His mother always described things to him even though he didn't understand color. His eyes were cursed to never see color, but to always see the darkness in life. Somehow, his mother had helped him see light, even when there was none.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi there!
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 8:27 pm

"Oh the room... the walls are green and black on your side of the room and on my side of the room the walls are black with neon paint splatered in the wall, greens, pinks, yellow, and a blue are all over the wall. The window that I am next to is a stained glass window and the colors in the window are, red and blue, it super pretty. The bathroom over to your right is painted dark blue and on the top wall there is white clouds with yellow pokeing through. And on the other side of the room, which by the way is freking huge, then is a light purple and a light blue, like a really light blue. Why did you want me to tell you what the room looked like?" Kris asked.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 8:39 pm

((Hey, I'm here xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 8:42 pm

OOMM or OOC: Okay,umm we just went up to the dorm that we all share...
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 8:50 pm

((Kk, so should my person just walk in?))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 8:51 pm

OOMM or OOC: Sure...it does not really matter Very Happy
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 9:05 pm

don't resent me
and when you're feeling empty
keep me in your memory

leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: I walked slowly up to the dorm I was told to go to. I was sharing it with two other people, but I hadn't met them yet. I stood there a moment, then reached for the doorknob.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 9:22 pm

Kris started to make a fire ball into her hand when she sensed that someone was outside that door.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/3/2010, 9:26 pm

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret nodded, "Thanks, well.... It's a long story and neither of us are ready to hear it. " He said, turning around to face her. His expression changed to that of a stone, blank. It was a bit more down personality, but his mind had wiped clean the pain. " It sounds beautiful, I suppose we can just say I don't the world like you do." He said, suddenly seeing her fireball. He looked to the door, "Hm, sounds like somebody's outside."

~Colorblind~

Ooc// Hi there!
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 9:30 pm

"Really I didn't notice that." Kris said a little to sarcasticly and then she stood up and went to the door and opend it.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 9:39 pm

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest

leave out all the rest

Teresa: Before I could open the door, someone on the inside opened it. After a moment of shock, I managed to say, "Oh, hello."

((Don't you just love my fail attempt at a template? xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 9:42 pm

OOMM or OOC: It is not a failer!

Kris said "Hey. Come one in."
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 9:48 pm

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: I slowly walked in, glancing around.

((Really? xD I think it is xD It seems plain))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 9:50 pm

OOMM or OOC:Thats what makes it awesome!
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/3/2010, 9:53 pm

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret ignored her sarcasm. He looked at the person who walked in and the shook his head. "Hi," He said, blankly.

~Colorblind~

Ooc// I don't think it's fail. I like it, it's unique!
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 10:35 pm

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: "Hello," I said to the other person in the room. I looked around some more. "This place looks nice."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 6/3/2010, 10:36 pm

"So I guess that your bed is over there." Kris said pointing at the only bed left.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 6/3/2010, 11:33 pm

don't resent me
keep me in your memory
leave out all the rest
leave out all the rest

Teresa: "Thank you," I said. I started walking over to my bed, then stopped and turned around. "Excuse me, but I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Teresa."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 6/4/2010, 12:01 am

()~()~()~()~()~
I am covered in Skin,
No one gets to come In,
Pull me out from Inside,
I am folded,
And Unfolded,
and Unfolding,
I am colorblind.
()~()~()~()~()~

Garret watched her walk over to her bed."Hi, I'm Garret." He said, leaning against the wall.

~Colorblind~

Ooc//

Last edited by Novastare on 6/4/2010, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next