The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---- YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE

2 posters

Go down

---- YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE Empty ---- YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE

Post by Avé 3/30/2010, 1:00 am

Maturity -- Murder, romance, <3
Fantasy -- Supernatural creatures

KILL THE PRAYERS FOR LOVE AND PEACE,
YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE

LOVE
verb
1. to hold dear
2. to thrive in

KILL
verb
1. to deprive of life, cause the death of
2. to put an end to

I wanted to love her.
I was ordered to kill her.

A little town called Simbol. Everyone was normal - well, that's what most people thought. This little town held secrets, though, and only a few people knew. This town was home to supernatural creatures, and some people didn't like it. They formed a group to hunt down and kill all these creatures, and I was part of that group. I made a mistake. I fell in love with a girl that I should have murdered on the spot.

And now, there is no going back.

To love her.
To kill her.

His name is Mello Patrick Stockman. He's eighteen years old, and he lives on his own in a small apartment in Simbol. After he graduated from high school, he didn't know what to do with his life, but soon found a purpose; hunting and killing what everyone hated. He became an active member in the group, killing numerous creatures each night. He's defintely a determind boy, and he doesn't give up easily. He can have a slight temper but tries to control himself. He's not very social, though it doesn't matter to him; most of the time, he is inside during the day and then hunting by night, so he doesn't need to interact with others too often.

Love.
Kill.

Erin, Isabella's bio will go here. :3

For some reason, those words never made that much of a difference.

Last edited by Ave on 4/1/2010, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

---- YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE Empty Re: ---- YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE

Post by Erinbeth 3/30/2010, 11:35 am

i want to see miracles, see the world change
WRESTLED THE ANGEL FOR MORE THAN A NAME
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I was dreaming, more like having a nightmare. But I couldn't tell where it came from All I know that it frightened me. I was running in the woods, barefoot and stepping on branches and hearing leaves rustle behind me.
    My Amber eyes turned to red once I saw a bright light shine in front of me. I covered my face stepping back. A man came out of the woods holding a gun to my head. "Get down to the ground" he ordered pushing the tip into my forhead. I slowly got to the ground when he yelled. "I got one" A shiver went up my spine when I saw more men come out of the woods. Then there was Gunfire.

"Ahh" I screamed as I jolted up right. I started breathing heavily. I calmed down, laying my head on the back of the bed. "Why?" I asked my self rubbing my temples. I took one last breath before getting up.
    What is going on?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
life is not what i thought it was
TWENTY-FOUR HOURS AGO
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

---- YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE Siggy

Female Posts : 1133

http://www.indianafloorsllc.com/

Back to top Go down

---- YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE Empty Re: ---- YOU'LL WAKE THE THOUGHT POLICE

Post by Avé 3/30/2010, 8:18 pm

TAKE A BREATH
& let the rest come easy
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The moon was high in the sky as Mello made his way accross the field, a knife in his hand. While he could have hunted with a pistol or something easier, he had always preferred objects like the one he was carrying now. It made him feel even better after he killed one of the creatures, like it had been a challenge, something he had to work for. He would get that feeling tonight too, he realized as he reached the house of the vampire that lived there, he had been told. He stood in the shadows, waiting for his victim to come out. After all, it couldn't be that hard to murder her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
NEVER HAD A DOUBT
stealing hearts, now i'm going crazy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/30/2010, 10:45 pm

WRESTLED THE ANGEL FOR MORE THAN A DAY

--------------------------------------------------

I got up pulling on clothes and shoes, brushing my fingers through my hair. I looked at the window and opened the door slowly. What am I thinking? I took a breath stepping out and walking a little bit. I bit my lip looking around cautiously. I felt my sharp fangs grow out for some reason. I was nervous and weary. But kept walking.

----------------------------------------------------
life is not what i thought it was
TWENTY FOUR HOURS AGO
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 3/31/2010, 12:25 am

TAKE A BREATH
& let the rest come easy

He could feel his shoulders tense and the hair raise on his back as he heard the sound of the door opening. "Perfect timing," he muttered under his breath, still standing in the shadows with the knife near his chest. He waited, taking a few steps towards the corner of the house. All she needed to do was walk around the corner and that was when he would attack.

NEVER HAD A DOUBT
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinbeth 3/31/2010, 2:51 pm

TO WRESTLE THE ANGEL FOR MORE THEN A NAME
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I look around feeling a tension in the air rounding the corner I saw someone. I felt like I’d been deprived of air and gasped. Fear filled me, and I couldn’t move. My fangs grew out and I felt my eyes changing to the color of red. I took one step backward, arms stuck at my side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
life is not what I thought it was
TWENTY FOUR HOURS AGO
Erinbeth
Erinbeth
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/1/2010, 4:21 pm

TAKE A BREATH
& let the rest come easy

At that moment, Mello stepped out from the shadows and around the corner, right in front of the girl now. He grabbed her wrists, the knife in his mouth so that his hands were free, and attempted to push her against the wall.He stared down at her and the fear in her eyes, a menacing grin on his face. "It's vampires like you that make this job easy for me," he murmured in her ear.

NEVER HAD A DOUBT
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down