The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ambiguity of Thought

+4
DragonStar
Haileadorable211
Arianna
Komoda
8 posters

Go down

The Ambiguity of Thought Empty The Ambiguity of Thought

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 1:52 am

Ladies and gents, once again I present to you Raizo Jr.
Yeah, you should probably clap right now. Or better yet, listen to the music! Yeah, that's what you should do. What a Face

...Musique...

I Love Rock n Roll

PUT ANOTHER DIME IN THE JUKEBOX BABY

This song gives me hope. "She must have been about seventeen"... Does this mean in 2 years I'll have a chance with Hyde? ♥️.♥️
Light: You mean when he's 43, and still married, and still a father?
Crush my dream, why don't you? TT.TT
But seriously, I absolutely love this cover. I remember listening to this song as a kid and singing it whenever it came on the radio. But there's just something about Hyde's voice that makes it that much better. He has this husky, velvety, and dare I say sensual sound to his voice.
Oh my, it appears yaoi has extended my vocabulary. applause

3P

WELCOME DEAR VISITOR

No, I don't know what this song is about. I think they're basically just introducing themselves and screaming; it's epic. X3 Bou is adorable when he says his phrase; he's all shy, so all he does is go "nyan, nyan, nyan". And Miku's screaming/growling might be the most... Just, no Twig appropriate word can describe how hot it is. XD I know, I was saying the same thing about Hyde like two seconds ago, but is it so bad that I have a love for all J-Rock men!? Kanon does a bit of the screaming in this song too, so I oughta give him some credit as well. He has a great voice... I love Miku's voice in every song though, seeing how he's normally the only singer. But it was nice to hear everyone else talk for once in this song. X3

The Ambiguity of Thought 8q9x

Miku's hair is so... *-*

Love Addict

MOM I'M SORRY, AM I PLAYING SOME BAD GAMES?

This song is... Well, really addicting. No pun intended. XD It's all in English, just like the first one... And it has Hyde as the singer, just like the first one. It's also by a Japanese band, just like the first one...and the second one. C-c-combo breaker!
Okay, but seriously, I love the way Hyde breathes/whistles/claps/smokes. And during the video for this, at around 3:00 he grows teeth and things get exciting. Seriously.
I also like the way he dresses. I love his pentagram ring. Did I ever mention that? Oh, and I like his voice. And Kaz is epic at guitar.

Love Addict - Vamps

...Youtube...

Mario Kart DS Commercial

MAMMA MIA

I found this little bitty to be quite amusing. It's a Japanese commercial for Mario Kart. XD I probably can't count how many times I paused it and re-watched 0:15, but I still laugh every time I see it.

Chris Crocker: Recreation

PRETTY LOOKS LIKE ME

Ah, Chris Crocker dearest. ^^ He's beautiful as a man and a woman. Rather astonishing, is it not? Anyway, I like this new look for him. :3 Just felt like sharing...
Side note- he doesn't talk in this video, so I pulled out another one of his quotes from my memory.

I'm Not Jesus - Apocalyptica

HIPPOCRATIC, MESSIANIC, AND CHILD-ABUSING-TURNED-SATANIC

And here we have yet another music video. I was good this time, though. At least there's two things that aren't music related... Although, technically Chris Crocker is because he has a couple songs on iTunes but never mind that! This is an absolutely brilliant song. It was in my recommended section after Afi showed me some Slipknot stuff. It might appear to be anti-Christian or whatever, but it really isn't. The way I interpret it, it's about a child-molester with strong Christian beliefs. Perhaps a priest or something. It's not targeting the religion itself. But anyway, incredible lyrics, amazing vocals, wicked instrumentals, phenomenal video. Couldn't find the censored version for the life of me, so the only way was to post this video. Enjoy.

...Blog...

Mood: Awful chipper! o(^u^)V
Time: 11:35 PM; July 12th
Subject: Rain, Japanese music, fads, strangers, cheese, LxL and MxM. (Whoa, that's a mouthful. XD)

A LUMP OF PURE GOLD THE SIZE OF A MATCHBOOK CAN BE FLATTENED INTO A SHEET THE SIZE OF A TENNIS COURT

Annyeong! hi there!

Yes, that little bit of Korean is sort of unfitting, considering I did nothing but blab on about Japanese music for the first bit, but for the past week all I've really been doing is listening to Rain, watching Rain music videos, watching Ninja Assassin (featuring Rain as the male lead), watching Full House (again with Rain as the male lead), listening to the boy band Rain put together, talking to my friend about all the things we want to do to Rain... So yeah, you know how it is. XD

If you don't know who Rain is (which I highly doubt, if you've ever talked to me before) then...
*cues caption, picture linked to song, and stalker information courtesy of DramaWiki*

I HEARD I GOT NOMINATED FOR THE BAD*** AWARD SO I'VE BEEN WORKING OUT
*crickets*
What? That joke was great. T.T Rain has a brilliant sense of humor.

The Ambiguity of Thought Bi-rain
Name: 비 / Bi (Rain)
Also known as: Rain (West) / Pi (Japan)
Nickname: Dog (Collie)
Profession: Actor, singer, model and dancer
Birthdate: 1982-Jun-25
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 184cm
Weight: 75kg
Star sign: Cancer
Blood type: O+
Family: Father and younger sister Hanna
Talent agency: J. Tune Entertainment, William Morris (U.S.)

TA DA. Now I'm done.

*cough* On to the blog.

I asked you guys to give me an idea what to talk about. Credit to Cyn for giving me the idea of asking you guys for topics in the first place. ^u^ So that means instead of going into a rant about non-conformity, and all the usual relativity/yin and yang bullocks that I normally talk about, then I'll talk about whatever you want. For now.

SO BEAUTIFUL IT'S TRAGIC

The Ambiguity of Thought Spir89

Cyn inquired about where I get all my Japanese music, then changed her mind halfway through the question, I think...? XD Anyway, well... I don't really know a lot of Japanese music, I just basically stick to the bands I like the most. My first love for J-Rock, and screamo in general really, came from hearing "What's Up People?" by Maximum the Hormone. It was on my friend's profile on Gaia; I heard the song before ever watching Death Note, actually. O_o So, I fell in love with that song and band, then I was telling my friend's sister about it. She said that she liked Japanese music too, and she's actually the one who told me about NEWS. And after that, Dotdotduck made a thread on WI about J-Rock men, so that's where I first saw Bou from Antic Cafe and Hyde from Vamps/L'Arc En Ciel. That's where it all comes from, basically. Where I download it, on the other hand... Usually aimini.net. If I can't get it there, I find it on Youtube and go to tunenabber.com to get the mp3. nod

GANGURO GIRLS; WE'RE UNFORGETTABLE

The Ambiguity of Thought Ganguro-girl-phone

Shadow wants me to talk about Justin Bieber or 'Mmmdelicious'. Um, well... His songs really get stuck in your head, but I don't like them. I could elaborate, but... I'll just say he has a nice voice, but it's not my style of music. At all. He's just a fad; people will forget about him soon enough.
Now, onto the subject of fads. I tend to shrink away from things when they become fads, usually... Like Twilight for example. I enjoyed the book when I read it, but came to really resent it when the fan base expanded as much as it did. But, I guess fads are what make us who we are, right? It's what classifies the decade we're in. For example, in the '70s, it was all about disco, hippies, bell bottom pants and whatnot. Nowadays, we're into heavily auto tuned music, reality TV shows, gaudy makeup (ganguro girls, anyone?), that 'scene style' and all that. It may be annoying, but every decade goes through its trends. I guess anime and manga could be considered a fad, too. I hope us geeks get to keep it to ourselves, though. ^^ I don't want the 'popular kids' to poison that for us. ;-;

FRIENDSHIP AT ITS BEST

The Ambiguity of Thought Mh9fr9

Ave wanted me to go to Omegle, but I'm scared too talk to strangers. XD I'm sorry. I've had way too many bad experiences with Gaia pedophiles. Besides, I think meeting up with a stranger at a sushi restaurant was enough excitement for me this year. Okay, so he wasn't a total stranger, but still. D: I almost died, I tell you. By the way, I don't consider anyone here as strangers because since Shadow and I are tighter than a fat man in spandex, I trust she'll fight off any weirdies if the problem arises. It's like you know, entering a huge club when you know the owner, as opposed to entering some huge club where you don't know anyone. Besides, I've been here long enough that I know more people than Shadow now. XD And I did initially, but still. I LOVE YOU ALL! ^u^

CHEESE IS HIGH IN SODIUM

The Ambiguity of Thought 4fv6mf

Rai wondered if I supported talking cheese. I don't have a clue what she means by that, but I would probably start crying if my cheddar decided to strike up a conversation with me. D: On the other hand, this reminded me of the little Cheese fellow from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. :') Ah what a delightful series that was. I miss lovely little cartoons like that. Ooh, and Camp Lazlo. X3

NOT A BATTLE FOR THE WEAK

The Ambiguity of Thought 2mijhy VS. The Ambiguity of Thought 2642rsx

Ari asked if I prefer LightxL or MelloxMatt. Well, I'm quite a fan of both couples, really. I'm not sure which is my favourite. It could be because I haven't read Death Note fanfic in ages, so I just need to...
disappearing
Eep! I forgot how much I adored LxLight. It's so cute when L takes advantage. :3
Light: Why, you-
And though their personalities heavily contrast in some ways, for some reason they mesh so well together in a romance. It's also quite believable, really... I mean, Light and L can really only relate to each other.
Now for Mello and Matt...
They really are cute together. Just that typical, "best friends falling for one another" scenario. But the fact that they're both hardcore (what with Mel's leather and Matt's smoking) makes it so much hotter.*-*
In conclusion though, I guess I'm going to have to go with LxLight. I just love them too much. applause
Light: WHAT!?
Yeah, I decided it's so much cuter than LightxL. Heh heh.
Light: You're so dead.
But then who will do your laundry? D:

Well, that concludes today's blog.

SEE YOU IN A WHILE
...crocodile. Hyuk! ^u^

~ Komoda

...Questions...

A ~ Do you prefer Chris #1 or Chris #2?
B ~ Do mustaches turn you on?
C ~ What's your opinion on relationships with significant age gaps?
D ~ What's your favourite fictional pairing?
E ~ Are you an entertainer or an observer?
F ~ Shuffle your iPod or pick a random song. You will name your child after the main singer of this song.
(Or the composer, if there's no vocals.)

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Ambiguity of Thought Empty Re: The Ambiguity of Thought

Post by Arianna 7/13/2010, 2:20 am

A ~ Do you prefer Chris #1 or Chris #2? Um. 1.
B ~ Do mustaches turn you on? No way. xD
C ~ What's your opinion on relationships with significant age gaps? If it's 16 and 26, no way. If it's 46 and 56, then it's fine. nod
D ~ What's your favourite fictional pairing? FangxMax. Smile
E ~ Are you an entertainer or an observer? Observer. nod
F ~ Shuffle your iPod or pick a random song. You will name your child after the main singer of this song. Kaleb. -shrugs- Fine with me. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Ambiguity of Thought 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 2:27 am

A ~ Yeah, he's really pretty there. ^^
B ~ Lol, same here. XD
C ~ I have to agree with that. I just think teenagers should stick to dating teenagers until they've hit like, 18... *sigh* That means I have to wait all the way until Hyde's 44 to date him.
D ~ Ah, MR, right?
E ~ Me too! :3
F ~ That's a nice name. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/13/2010, 2:30 am

C ~ Ooooookay. Maybe you're a teensy bit too young. xD But that's just me.
D ~ Yup. Very Happy Or MirandaxAlex in LAWKI, I guess. nod
F ~ Of course it is. Do you know Kaleb Nation? ^^
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 2:39 am

C ~ I was afraid you'd say that. ._. Well, I have a back up plan. Rain's not quite twice my age, so that works too. :3
D ~ Lawki... Hmm... I'm afraid I've never heard of that. *scratches head*
F ~ Ooh, no I don't. I'll have to check out some of his work tomorrow. ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/13/2010, 2:40 am

C ~ Sowwy!
D ~ It's actually called Life as We Knew It. It's an amazing dystopian book. Very Happy
F ~ Youtuber. nod He's awesome.

I'm afraid I must leave for my orthodontists appointment now. Razz Bye! xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 11:06 am

D ~ Ah, that sounds cool. ^^
F ~ I see. nod

Haha, it's fine. I had to go to bed anyway... Well, I think I ended up reading some fashion magazine until 2, but still.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/13/2010, 11:14 am

No they scare me
Dont do it
Mai x Zuko
observer
F ~ Shuffle your iPod or pick a random song. You will name your child after the main singer of this song.
(Or the composer, if there's no vocals.)
......so i have to name my child..........Nikki......at least i didnt get Snoop Dog
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

The Ambiguity of Thought Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 11:44 am

A ~ I like that look for him too. :3
B ~ Lol, agreed. XD
C ~ That's actually really good advice... ._.
D ~ I looked them up and they seem cute. ^^
E ~ Same. nod
F ~ Haha, Snoop Dog would be an epic name. XD Nikki's my sister's name, so... ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 7/13/2010, 11:55 am

...-dies laughing-
Komoda, your questions are epic.

I can't say I clicked the link.

Okay, this question made me struggle to not laugh.
Er.
On certain people, they make one look adorable. Like on Jude Law's portrayal of Doctor John Watson in the 2009 release of Sherlock Holmes. :3

Well, my dad is married to a woman who's, like. 13 or 14 years younger than he is, but they loooooove eachother so. I'm not sure what my opinion really is. I mean, I wouldn't want to go making out with a 20 y.o man.

I think the older you get, the less significant an age gap really is.

Shwatsonlock, Sweenett, Dramione. |3
(For those who don't know those shippings, it's Sherlock/Watson, Sweeney/Lovett, and Draco/Hermione.

Oh yeah, I went there.)

Depends on the situation. :3

Ha. My kid's name will be Máiréad. Awesome.
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 12:32 pm

Haha, thanks Draggy! ^u^

A ~ Ah, that's fine.

B ~ Wait, wait. D: So Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. are in that movie? D: I must see it.

C ~ I completely agree with you. nod It's nice to hear that a relationship with a big age gap worked out.

D ~ Draco and Hermoine? O___o I never would have thought of that. They'd make a good couple though, because they're like polar opposites.

E ~ Ah, I see. nod

F ~ That's an awesome name. *-*
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 7/13/2010, 1:02 pm

Komoda wrote:Haha, thanks Draggy! ^u^

A ~ Ah, that's fine.

B ~ Wait, wait. D: So Jude Law and Robert Downey Jr. are in that movie? D: I must see it.

C ~ I completely agree with you. :nod: It's nice to hear that a relationship with a big age gap worked out.

D ~ Draco and Hermoine? O___o I never would have thought of that. They'd make a good couple though, because they're like polar opposites.

E ~ Ah, I see. :nod:

F ~ That's an awesome name. *-*

B - YES THEY ARE. ffff. <3 Robert Downey Jr. is omg in that movie kthx. AND YES YOU MUST. The music = amazing.

D - HECK YES. It's actually quite fun to read, too - and all because of that whole polar opposites, like you said. -nodnod- Go browse Mugglenet Fanfiction sometime. :3 They have a section for Dramione fics.

F - IKR?! It's the name of the lead singer of Solas. ...No idea how it's said, though. XD
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/13/2010, 1:09 pm

So I got to the bitty about fighting off the weirdies, and I was like, "Yay! >D" but then when you said you knew more people I got jealous. *-* *points finger of doom* So hmmph to you, missy. XD

OMGCHEESE. :DD I love Cheese! Bluu was always my favorite, though. He's just awesome. xD

A - One. xD I think.
B - o____O Ummmm, no. Beards are better. And even then I prefer the shaved ones.
C - Well, as long as nobody's being a creeper, it's fine. If they're both in the same age group, too. XD Otherwise somebody's going to look like a total pedophile. (Except if one of the people is fictional and the other is real. Then the real person can do what they want. smug)
D - Jake and Rose! :33 Yesh. I think Rose is lucky, because wouldn't youuuuu love to date a guy with green in his hair?
E - Depends on my mood, but I'm definitely better at just observing. xD
F - Anyone know who the lead singer of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club is? Razz *googles* Ummm . . . Peter or Robert, apparently. Meh. . . . Ooooh, wait! Now he can be named after Spiderman! >D
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ambiguity of Thought 1312The Ambiguity of Thought 2412The Ambiguity of Thought 3349The Ambiguity of Thought 3548The Ambiguity of Thought 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 1:14 pm

@Draggy:

B ~ Alrighty, I'll just go beg my parents to rent it. XD

D ~ Will do! Very Happy

F ~ Judging by the accents... Maybe Ma-iray-ad?

@Shadow:

I was afraid you might say that. XD

Yeah, I liked Bluu too! I can't remember who my absolute favourite was, though. Hmm...

A ~ Yeah, he was soo pretty. D: I'll get used to the new look, though.
B ~ Same here, lol. XD
C ~ Ahh, good point! Never even thought of fictional couples. Just like... Hyde and I. XD But he's real. :3
D ~ Omg, yes. XD Green is such an epic hair colour.
E ~ I find you quite entertaining, to tell the truth. Not in a Britney Spears sort of way though. D:
F ~ I think Bruce is a much nicer name. XPP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 7/13/2010, 1:17 pm

Komoda wrote:@Draggy:

B ~ Alrighty, I'll just go beg my parents to rent it. XD

D ~ Will do! :D

F ~ Judging by the accents... Maybe Ma-iray-ad?

Mur-AID, actually. I looked it up. ^_^
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 1:19 pm

Oh, well that's cool too. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/13/2010, 1:34 pm

A - One!
B - If they're long, black, and curly, then yes.
C - Hey, I'm marrying an 18 year old and it's all good.
D - MelloxMatt. ^^
E - Is it wrong that I immediately thought of Brittney Spears upon reading this question?
D - His name will be Kanye. Oy...
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 1:38 pm

A ~ :3 Good choice.
B ~ Yummy? O_o
C ~ Congratz! applause
D ~ Tee hee, I love them too.
E ~ No, because that's exactly where it came from. XD
D ~ Yay! I love Kanye. <3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/13/2010, 1:46 pm

It's not like it really matters, though, so I don't know why I'm being this way. xD It's just like on Facebook, where on the one hand I'm happy to have my tiny group of friends, but on the other I'm tempted to send random requests to everyone I know just for having quantity.

Out of all the characters, and not just the imaginary friends, I know Madam Foster was one of those epic ones. Very Happy Teehee, I wish she could be my grandma.

C - Yeah, you can look at it as the same concept, really. Or like me going around saying I'm gonna marry . . . um . . . Christian Bale or somebody. I mean, I'm not going to, it was Bruce I was swooning over the other day, and I'm not even marrying him, but you get the point. xD
D - But I never understood whether that just the way the artist was doing it, or if he literally had green hair. no Kinda sad, really.
E - Oh, why thank you! grin
F - Oh Bruce! Very Happy What a coincidence! I was just talking about him, you know. But yes, I do have to agree. xD I'd rather name my child Bruce than Peter. Or, like, Tony. But Harvey wouldn't be so bad either. Light is a wonderful name, of course, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to get away with that . . . and Jake is way too overused, really. However, I think the best name of all would be Squidward. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ambiguity of Thought 1312The Ambiguity of Thought 2412The Ambiguity of Thought 3349The Ambiguity of Thought 3548The Ambiguity of Thought 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/13/2010, 5:48 pm

A ~ Do you prefer Chris #1 or Chris #2? Um, the dark haired one. XD
B ~ Do mustaches turn you on? It depends. If it's on that Luigi dude, sure. ^^ If it's on that adult from this one Charter commercial... Er, no.
C ~ What's your opinion on relationships with significant age gaps? As long as they're in the same general group it's fine. Like in The Host I believe at one point Melanie was seventeen while Jared was twenty-six. One was a teen, the other beyond that. Not cool. (I could use a nonfiction example too, but I dun feel like it. xP) But if it were thirty five and forty seven, that'd be okay in my book.
D ~ What's your favourite fictional pairing? Crystal Spilmor♥hahanotsaying.
(It's part of an RP. I put bets there are three people stalking my posts to figure out who's on the right side of that heart. é.é)
E ~ Are you an entertainer or an observer? If it's vocals, academic or involving video games, I'm entertaining. Otherwise I'm probably observing.
F ~ Shuffle your iPod or pick a random song. You will name your child after the main singer of this song. (Or the composer, if there's no vocals.) I gotta run upstairs and shuffle my good iPod, hold on! This will be edited. His name will be George. Wonderful.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 11:27 pm

Poor Ganguro girls Dx They're made fun of/mistakes for girls with bad spray tans a lot.
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/17/2010, 1:20 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:It's not like it really matters, though, so I don't know why I'm being this way. xD It's just like on Facebook, where on the one hand I'm happy to have my tiny group of friends, but on the other I'm tempted to send random requests to everyone I know just for having quantity.

Out of all the characters, and not just the imaginary friends, I know Madam Foster was one of those epic ones. Very Happy Teehee, I wish she could be my grandma.

C - Yeah, you can look at it as the same concept, really. Or like me going around saying I'm gonna marry . . . um . . . Christian Bale or somebody. I mean, I'm not going to, it was Bruce I was swooning over the other day, and I'm not even marrying him, but you get the point. xD
D - But I never understood whether that just the way the artist was doing it, or if he literally had green hair. no Kinda sad, really.
E - Oh, why thank you! grin
F - Oh Bruce! Very Happy What a coincidence! I was just talking about him, you know. But yes, I do have to agree. xD I'd rather name my child Bruce than Peter. Or, like, Tony. But Harvey wouldn't be so bad either. Light is a wonderful name, of course, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to get away with that . . . and Jake is way too overused, really. However, I think the best name of all would be Squidward. nod
Well, I personally add everyone I know if they send me requests. Just because then when I'm older I can reconnect with them and whatnot... XD
As if. I'm going to be the next Dalai Lama, so I won't need FB. That's for mortals.

XD Yeah, she was pretty chill.

C - Yeah, I think I see what you mean. XD
D - Well, he probably literally had green hair. If it was all green, then he'd probably be a brunette or a blond, depending on the shade.
E - XD You're welcome.
F - Ooh, Squidward. What a splendid name. Pretty much assures your child will never be bullied.

Cyn431 wrote:A ~ Do you prefer Chris #1 or Chris #2? Um, the dark haired one. XD
B ~ Do mustaches turn you on? It depends. If it's on that Luigi dude, sure. ^^ If it's on that adult from this one Charter commercial... Er, no.
C ~ What's your opinion on relationships with significant age gaps? As long as they're in the same general group it's fine. Like in The Host I believe at one point Melanie was seventeen while Jared was twenty-six. One was a teen, the other beyond that. Not cool. (I could use a nonfiction example too, but I dun feel like it. xP) But if it were thirty five and forty seven, that'd be okay in my book.
D ~ What's your favourite fictional pairing? Crystal Spilmor♥️hahanotsaying.
(It's part of an RP. I put bets there are three people stalking my posts to figure out who's on the right side of that heart. é.é)
E ~ Are you an entertainer or an observer? If it's vocals, academic or involving video games, I'm entertaining. Otherwise I'm probably observing.
F ~ Shuffle your iPod or pick a random song. You will name your child after the main singer of this song. (Or the composer, if there's no vocals.) I gotta run upstairs and shuffle my good iPod, hold on! This will be edited. His name will be George. Wonderful.

A - Yay! applause
B - O.e I have no idea what you're talking about with the commercial, but I think it's a good thing...? XD
C - Ah, I see what you mean. nod I agree, even though I'm going to marry Hyde one day. He's not aging any time soon though, so it's all good. ^u^
D - *-* Well then... *goes to stalk posts*
E - Ah, I see. I find your blogs entertaining, too. Very Happy
F - XD What a beautiful name.

Emily wrote:
Poor Ganguro girls Dx They're made fun of/mistakes for girls with bad spray tans a lot.

Yeah, poor girls. XD Because they don't spray tan at all, either.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down