The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ambiguity of Thought

+3
lauren
Cyn431
Komoda
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ambiguity of Thought Empty The Ambiguity of Thought

Post by Komoda 7/1/2010, 9:43 am

Meet Raizo Jr.
Guess what? He’s a major pain in the neck. So you better listen to him, or he’ll slice off your head with his shuriken. Or, on the other hand, I might do it for him. >:3

...Musique...

*** Blood Rock n Roll

WE NEED A FIX BUT CAN'T GO TO A STORE

I know, weird, right? Who says 'asterisk' in a song? Well, Vamps does apparently. They say it so fast too; it sounds like another word, and it almost makes me think I have the lyrics wrong. Anyway; good song. Tres good. It's just full of wonders. I would marry that song if it was a person. It reminds me of my RP charrie, who oddly reminds me of my distant relative Rochus, who married someone named Christina, which is an oddly similar name to mine. Small world, eh?

Candy Holic

THE WEATHER FORECAST IS WRONG AGAIN

An Cafe's new guitarist is ight, but this song just proves Bou (old guitarist) pwns all. Forget the lyrics, forget Miku's gorgeous voice/yummy growling; I pretty much just downloaded this song for Bou's guitar skills. *-* It's like, to die for.

The Ambiguity of Thought 73ota0

His face isn't bad, either...

Season's Call

BECAUSE I ALWAYS FEEL YOU IN ME

Hyde has the most beautiful voice. It's velvety, and hoarse at the same time... The video for this song is kinda/sorta/really nosebleed worthy too. He's more monkey than Rain and he doesn't even have to take off his shirt; honestly. But I've always preferred my men clothed, anyway... I dunno, I prefer a sharp dresser to a muscle man. :3

Season's Call - Hyde

...YOUTUBE...

Gee - Boys' Generation

YOUR HEART IS SO PRETTY
What? It says it in the song. -.-
"Why would I want to watch a video of a bunch of grown men dancing in rainbow skinny jeans while singing a song in a language I don't understand," you ask?

Well, my friends, because if you had clicked on it, you would see that there is a fellow in a happy face shirt. Yes, the same one with the yellow skinny jeans. His name is Jokwon, and he's probably the highlight of my life right now. So yeah. Besides, the original song is good. SNSD rocks. And it's worth is just to see how awkward Jaebom is (the one in the hot pink jeans). He's normally rather manly (although anyone's manly compared to Jokwon, I guess) so...
FINE. Just watch it for the cute girls at the end! I don't care.

Jokwon's dance

I WONDER IF THIS IS A DREAM

"Why would I want to watch more of your silly dancing videos," you ask?

Because it's Jokwon again, and the song's addicting... Yeah, that's all I got. XD Start at 0:50 to see him as a kid, then 1:24 for him now, and 2:28 for the Wonder Girls dance. And yeah, you laugh now, but I'm going to marry him.

Ultrasound - Johnny Massacre

CUT LIKE VINYL, SUPER FLY

I absolutely lobe this. <3 Yes, it's still music, but music is probably all I talk about relating to youtube anyway, so... Enjoy. It's an animation done by Weebl. I honestly don't know anything in specific to say about it... Maybe I just like the song? Yeah, maybe that's it. Besides, it's in English, so I thought you guys might appreciate that.

...Blog...

Mood: Homicidal. >_>
Time: 1:14 AM; July 1st
Subject: Yaoi (;

OSTRICHES HAVE SUICIDAL TENDENCIES

First, a rant you don't care about. ^u^ Hyuk. (This is mainly to explain why I'm in this mood)

Spoiler:

I'm just a quotebook today, are I not?

*cough* Well hey there, mina-san.
Note - mina-san: everybody in Japanese

I really need to up my word count, because I'm a lazy oaf like my dearest hubby Light, so that's why this blog is of monstrous proportions.

But you know, if you ever feel like getting a taste of Japanese/Korean music and MVs... Well, you know where to come.

Now on to the actual part where I talk about something...

Yaoi!

applause *fangirls squeal*

No, seriously.

So what is it, you ask?

Yaoi has many different names. Boys' Love (BL) and shonen-ai are probably the most commonly used terms. Yaoi stands for the Japanese phrase: Yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi. Meaning: "No climax, no point, no meaning"

Okay, but seriously, to the point. In case you didn't know, BL is the world wide, general term for a manga/anime featuring a malexmale relationship directed towards a female audience.

It's quite fascinating indeed... Shonen-ai on the other hand... Well, we in North America tend to use that term to express romantic yaoi, while the term "yaoi" itself means a (WAY) more than romantic relationship. But, in Japan where they actually know what they're talking about, yaoi is a fairly general term from my understanding; it can mean anything from romantic to above. Shonen-ai on the other hand, refers to pedophilia in Japan.

But I mean, it's not as bad as it sounds. Yaoi tends to center on 'forbidden love' regardless, so shonen-ai isn't quite that bad or different than other yaoi... The kid doesn't always give consent in the beginning, but he ends up falling for his seme... at some point... Seriously. It's kind of cute, sometimes... o.e

Uke = the girl of the relationship
Seme = the man of the relationship

(I'm not genderist. It's just that if I use any other terms, it might give you ideas. O___o)

But gender aside, the uke's always a whiny little child despite their age; from what I've seen, anyway. And the seme's generally insistent and creepy, even if they're younger than the uke. It's just the typical pattern, I guess.

Why do I feel the need to talk about this?

Because I'm running out of subjects, and I feel you should be informed because around every anime/manga, there's going to be yaoi jokes about the male characters (Sasuke, anyone?).

Seriously, come on. I think you and I both know that like 80% of the Death Note fanfic on Fanfiction.net is LxLight and MelloxMatt. -.-

But just warning you right now... "No climax, no point, no meaning" reflects a lot of yaoi almost perfectly. A lot of it can be smutty, and have not much plot. Quite a bit of it is like, "Oh, I fell in love with you from the first time I layed my eyes on you, precious uke. Now let's make l-"
Light: LOAVES OF BREAD! Boy, do those yaoi characters love baking. ^^;

Yeah, anyway, you probably get my point. So if I somehow encouraged you into watching/reading that by posting this; forgive me, and please check the rating before you watch/read. :3

That concludes today's blog.

SAYONARA

~ Komoda

...Questions...

A ~ Evidently, I need more subjects. So do you have a question about anything? I'll answer it.
B ~ Have you ever watched/read yaoi?
C ~ What's your opinion on cross dressing?
D ~ These questions are too personal, aren't they?
E ~ What's your favourite colour?
F ~ Shuffle your iPod! The song you post is your future wedding song.

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Ambiguity of Thought Empty Re: The Ambiguity of Thought

Post by Cyn431 7/1/2010, 11:32 am

Mr. Raizo Jr., I listened to Season's Call and liked it, please don't kill me... :3
Believe it or not, I appreciate all of the Japanese music on this blog over the English stuff. When I clicked on the Gee link, I was expecting something really hippie for some reason (I read your little description first) but then was pleasantly surprised by what I saw (and no, I'm not after Jokwon). ^^ But he sure can dance...

Loaves of bread. Who knew yaoi characters had so much time on their hands...

A ~ Evidently, I need more subjects. So do you have a question about anything? I'll answer it. I was going to ask where you find all this Japanese music, but I think I'm going to try my luck at more YouTube videos first. nod
B ~ Have you ever watched/read yaoi? Do Hikaru & Kaoru count, even though they were a small portion of their anime?
C ~ What's your opinion on cross dressing? I think it's an okay thing to do as long as you aren't going to get fired/arrested for it, but there is a time where you need to retire from it—which is the sole reason why I make fun of this one fictional RP villain of being a potential crossdresser, because he's like, millenniums (isn't it millennia?) old. o.o
D ~ These questions are too personal, aren't they? Disregarding "appropriate" content, they probably wouldn't get you banned on WI, so...
E ~ What's your favourite colour? Indigo! Which is what I post in. ^^
F ~ Shuffle your iPod! The song you post is your future wedding song. GYAH, I have two iPods. >.> I'll edit this post once I run upstairs and shuffle the iPod that has more music on it. Holy crud. I got Love Story by Taylor Swift. o.e

Your blogs are interesting to read! Very Happy I love the formatting and the title too.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 7/1/2010, 1:13 pm

A ~ Evidently, I need more subjects. So do you have a question about anything? I'll answer it.
Hm... I haven't read many people's blogs, but this is really cool, I must read your other ones. until then... idk.
B ~ Have you ever watched/read yaoi?
YES. I LOVE IT.
C ~ What's your opinion on cross dressing?
It's cool. I wanna start.
D ~ These questions are too personal, aren't they?
Nah, I'll answer anything.
E ~ What's your favourite colour?
Yellow.
F ~ Shuffle your iPod! The song you post is your future wedding song.
Pah... I don't want to think about weddings.. but okay. I hope its the one I'm wishing it is...
My First Kiss by 3OH!3 XD
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/1/2010, 1:29 pm

Hyde is pretty darn cool. :O I kinda like Rain better, though. I mean, just based on the people. Based on music style, though, Hyde wins! applause Though some of Rain's individual songs still beat Season's Call for me, and like . . . well, I guess that's enough of that. xD I'm undecided on which I prefer.

Haha, the rainbow skinny jeans were so wonderful. <3 Along with Jokwon's dancing! And that's where I kinda stop watching the videos, because I need to get off quickly. XD

A - Justin Bieber and his annoyingness. XD Yeah. Or, um, fads and how quickly they pass and how amazing they seem when you're taking part in them.
B - Hmm . . . I think so . . . nothing rated X or anything, though, thank god. xD
C - It's okay to an extent. xD
D - What? Um, no, not really. xD
E - BLUEEEEEEE. *drool*
F - Got Me Going Crazy by the Jonas Brothers. o.e Ehhhhm . . . great.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ambiguity of Thought 1312The Ambiguity of Thought 2412The Ambiguity of Thought 3349The Ambiguity of Thought 3548The Ambiguity of Thought 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/1/2010, 9:03 pm

A ~ Evidently, I need more subjects. So do you have a question about anything? I'll answer it. Hmm... you should go to Omegle, have a few conversations, and then talk about it! :3
B ~ Have you ever watched/read yaoi? ... yes. -guilty- But it was a MelloxMatt MONKEY! scene.
C ~ What's your opinion on cross dressing? OLD GREGG. <3 Sorry, uh, yeah, I'm fine with it, personally.
D ~ These questions are too personal, aren't they? Pssh. -slowly backs away-
E ~ What's your favourite colour? I don't know! D: Erm, dark red? Black? Midnight blue?
F ~ Shuffle your iPod! The song you post is your future wedding song. Smokin' the Hive - Randy Travis
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/1/2010, 9:28 pm

A ~ Evidently, I need more subjects. So do you have a question about anything? I'll answer it: Do you support talking cheese? 83

B ~ Have you ever watched/read yaoi?: Never even heard of it. o-o

C ~ What's your opinion on cross dressing?: If girls can wear pants, then guys can wear dresses. xP

D ~ These questions are too personal, aren't they?: Nope, not at all! Smile

E ~ What's your favourite colour?: ORANGE! My room is all bright orange. It's so fun! 8D

F ~ Shuffle your iPod! The song you post is your future wedding song: "You && I Both," By Jason Mraz. How coincidental. T-T (xD)
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/3/2010, 5:58 pm

@Cyn:

Yay, I'm glad you liked it! ^u^ XD And yeah... Jokwon's got some skill for sure. O___e

Yeah, heh heh, who knew... ^^;

A - Lol, well YT is my main source, really. I just raid the recommended section.
B - That's more fan service than yaoi, but sure. XD They're epic, so yeah.
C - XDD Lol, that sounds like a er... Very interesting charrie.
E - Would've never guessed... XD
F - Haha, that's perfect! *-*

Aw, thanks! ^u^

@Lauren:

A - Thank you. :3
B - applause Sweet!
C - Same here! Well, I guess I'm more into Visual Kei than actual guy clothes, and Visual Kei is like a really flamboyant combination of both female and male clothes. So yeah. ^^
F - Never heard that song, but it sounds suiting. :3

@Ado:

XD Yeah, same here, in a way... I mean, I really liked Rain's acting in Full House (gosh the ending was beautiful) but on the other hand, I'm not one for his songs. I mean, I listen to them because they're catchy and I like him, but they remind me too much of North American style music, whereas I kind of prefer the Japanese J-Rock style that Hyde has. XD But I still love Rain, I just have to be in a certain mood for him. It might be just because I'm slipping out of K-Pop right now and listening to J-Rock again. K-Pop has too much auto tune. -.-

XD That's alright. The other ones weren't that great anyway... EXCEPT FOR ULTRASOUND. @_@ But Gee was the best anyway, so...

A - I like the fads idea! ^^ And I guess I can talk about JB... Eh... If I'm feeling suicidal... XD But whatever, I'll maybe use a codename or something, so I don't feel too ashamed. I'll give my opinion on him, alright. >:/
B - Heheheh, yeah. XD R/18A is where I cut off. Anything worse than that would be scary. Or maybe I'm a prude, but you know. XD
F - And now I have the sudden urge to crank Burning Up. Thank you for that. XD

@Ave:

A - Great idea! ^^ I'll do that with my friend tomorrow.
B - Why does that not surprise me? XDD One time I read one like that where Matt was a girl. O_e I read more LightxL than MxM, though.
C - Omg, I watched that the other day, and it made my life complete. What a Face

@Rai:

A - Er... I'll definitely have to do some pondering on that one... XD
B - *facepalm*
C - Agreed! What a Face
F - That's such a sweet song. ^^ Even though it's about a breakup...
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/3/2010, 6:06 pm

A - Yay! Omegle really can lead to great relationships. XD The guy I met last night lives in England, he's 18, and we're gonna get married over there in three years when I'm not underage. It's already decided. nod
B - Hehe. ^^ Matt as a girl? See, that would kind of ruin the effect for me.
C - You're the first person I've met on here that likes Old Gregg. I... I think I love you. Will you marry me?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/4/2010, 11:16 am

Curse that autotune. tongue If you can't sing well enough without it, then don't sing at all! (Though I think there would be pain if that really happened, because I'm sure lots of music I love was done with autotune. XD)

Ultrasound? :O I should go back and watch it, then. Maybe I will, even, once I get off Mac and onto Newt.

A - Well, why don't you call him . . . um . . . Mmmmmmdelicious? smug (No, just kidding, I promise. XD) Or Rebieb Nistuj? Yeah. XD *fail*
B - It's called valuing your sanity, not being a prude. XD
F - Oh my gosh. *-* Don't do it, Komo, don't do it! It's a brainwashing song! I can't let you, I won't! D:

Hey, Avvy, back off, Komo's marrying me! xP She already proposed! You just stick with your Englishman, buddy.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ambiguity of Thought 1312The Ambiguity of Thought 2412The Ambiguity of Thought 3349The Ambiguity of Thought 3548The Ambiguity of Thought 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/4/2010, 1:19 pm

That part about yaoi and loaves of bread totally made me giggle. xD

A ~ Evidently, I need more subjects. So do you have a question about anything? I'll answer it. LxLight or MattxMello? ^^
B ~ Have you ever watched/read yaoi? Uh-huh.
C ~ What's your opinion on cross dressing? I think it's just fine. If they want to dress/ wear makeup which the other gender usually does, what's the problem?
D ~ These questions are too personal, aren't they? No, not at all. (:
E ~ What's your favourite colour? PURPLE! Very Happy But I think it might be turning to green. xD
F ~ Shuffle your iPod! The song you post is your future wedding song. I has no iPod.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Ambiguity of Thought 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/5/2010, 2:48 am

Avé wrote:A - Yay! Omegle really can lead to great relationships. XD The guy I met last night lives in England, he's 18, and we're gonna get married over there in three years when I'm not underage. It's already decided. nod
B - Hehe. ^^ Matt as a girl? See, that would kind of ruin the effect for me.
C - You're the first person I've met on here that likes Old Gregg. I... I think I love you. Will you marry me?
A - Well, isn't that peachy... O.e Kinda reminds me of a relationship I had with some fellow from Alabama, but he was a freak. :3
B - Haha, well I've read ones with Matt as a guy too I think, but I can't remember them for some reason. I only remember the odd ones, like kitty Light, nose fetish Mikami, cannibal Light, etc.
C - Sure thing! XD

shadowsowner888 wrote:Curse that autotune. tongue If you can't sing well enough without it, then don't sing at all! (Though I think there would be pain if that really happened, because I'm sure lots of music I love was done with autotune. XD)

Ultrasound? :O I should go back and watch it, then. Maybe I will, even, once I get off Mac and onto Newt.

A - Well, why don't you call him . . . um . . . Mmmmmmdelicious? smug (No, just kidding, I promise. XD) Or Rebieb Nistuj? Yeah. XD *fail*
B - It's called valuing your sanity, not being a prude. XD
F - Oh my gosh. *-* Don't do it, Komo, don't do it! It's a brainwashing song! I can't let you, I won't! D:

Hey, Avvy, back off, Komo's marrying me! xP She already proposed! You just stick with your Englishman, buddy.
Well, it bugs me more when the voices are auto tuned when they can sing. -.- Poor Super Junior.

Yay, and this reminds me I should be listening to it too!

A - Actually, I think I'll just call him "That kid who vaguely reminds me of my cousin and has disturbingly addicting music". nod Although those nicknames are certainly splendid on a maximal level.
B - Yeah. There's just certain things that I won't watch or read, you know? Like... Hmm... I probably shouldn't go into detail. Let's just say LightxL's severed head wasn't something I could read more than halfway through. L and Light shower scenes, on the other hand...
Light: TMI, KOMODA. D:
F - TOO LATE! XD I love it.

Whoa there Ado, I'm a polygamist. My wives/husbands have to all get along. :3

Arianna wrote:That part about yaoi and loaves of bread totally made me giggle. xD

A ~ Evidently, I need more subjects. So do you have a question about anything? I'll answer it. LxLight or MattxMello? ^^
B ~ Have you ever watched/read yaoi? Uh-huh.
C ~ What's your opinion on cross dressing? I think it's just fine. If they want to dress/ wear makeup which the other gender usually does, what's the problem?
D ~ These questions are too personal, aren't they? No, not at all. (:
E ~ What's your favourite colour? PURPLE! Very Happy But I think it might be turning to green. xD
F ~ Shuffle your iPod! The song you post is your future wedding song. I has no iPod.
Hee hee, Light sure is a peach, aint he?

A - I LIKE THAT PLAN. Very Happy I haven't read much MattxMello, actually. I should.
B - *high five*
C - Totally agreed! :3
F - Aw... D: Well, you could always just shuffle manually. Close your eyes and pick a song? XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 4:38 pm

A - You know, I think I'm going to have to call him Mmmmmmdelicious from now on, just because I can't get it out of my head. XD I nearly cracked up in Church yesterday because of that name. And then I shared it with Gri . . . it's hilarious. Just use the name, out loud! It's so much fun. cheesy
B - :O Severed head?
F - That's it! You'll have to do penance now by listening to this and this. nod (It's Mmmmmmdelicious, chipmunk version. smug)

Hmmph . . . fine. Um, no hard feelings, Ave? :3 I'll even get you a wedding present! *starts secretly making a diabolical scheme*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/5/2010, 4:52 pm

A - I have to agree. It is quite delightful. X3
B - Er... Yeah... -.-
F - That was quite lovely. nod Rick Astley though... He just kind of screams "demanding seme who so happens to be 50 years older than his uke". Dunno why. Maybe it's because my pedophile of an ex liked him?

>_>

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 5:49 pm

Komoda wrote:A - Well, isn't that peachy... O.e Kinda reminds me of a relationship I had with some fellow from Alabama, but he was a freak. :3
B - Haha, well I've read ones with Matt as a guy too I think, but I can't remember them for some reason. I only remember the odd ones, like kitty Light, nose fetish Mikami, cannibal Light, etc.
C - Sure thing! XD

A - Very peachy. ^^ He, er, sounds interesting. XD
B - Kitty Light! I'd like that. :3 I'd love to start reading some LightxL- or LxLight, not sure which I'd prefer. But for not I'm fine with MelloxMatt.
D - Well, I'm glad you've said yes, but since I really don't want the King of Twig secretly planning to destroy me, tear out my guts, and hang my head on her wall... well, I'm gonna have to call the wedding off. D:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 6:05 pm

F - Hmm, really? XD Well, I have no real opinion on him at the moment. I just enjoy Rick Rolling people.

Awweh, but now I feel evil. ._. Ave, don't break it off! I'm sorry! This time I really mean what I'm saying. You deserve to marry such a wonderful person, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of that. I'll just have to learn not to be so jealous.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 6:21 pm

Well. You should be sorry. ._.

But yay, the wedding's back on! Mo, can I pick out your wedding dress? angelic
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/5/2010, 6:27 pm

Avé wrote:
Komoda wrote:A - Well, isn't that peachy... O.e Kinda reminds me of a relationship I had with some fellow from Alabama, but he was a freak. :3
C - Sure thing! XD

A - Very peachy. ^^ He, er, sounds interesting. XD
B - Kitty Light! I'd like that. :3 I'd love to start reading some LightxL- or LxLight, not sure which I'd prefer. But for not I'm fine with MelloxMatt.
D - Well, I'm glad you've said yes, but since I really don't want the King of Twig secretly planning to destroy me, tear out my guts, and hang my head on her wall... well, I'm gonna have to call the wedding off. D:
A - Very. ._.
B - Hee hee, maybe I should start reading some more MelloxMatt. They're a cute pair. :3
C - *sobs*

shadowsowner888 wrote:F - Hmm, really? XD Well, I have no real opinion on him at the moment. I just enjoy Rick Rolling people.

Awweh, but now I feel evil. ._. Ave, don't break it off! I'm sorry! This time I really mean what I'm saying. You deserve to marry such a wonderful person, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of that. I'll just have to learn not to be so jealous.
F - XD Well I kinda like him, I guess.

*cheer* Thank you for your generosity, Ado. :DD

Avé wrote:Well. You should be sorry. ._.

But yay, the wedding's back on! Mo, can I pick out your wedding dress? angelic
Ooh, yay! Sure. Just make sure it's not anything poofy. >.>
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 6:37 pm

But wait, wait. Since I'm being so generous, can we reward me? I want everyone to throw Mike and Ike at you guys when you're married, instead of rice! :3 Please?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/5/2010, 7:22 pm

Haha, sounds like a deal. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/5/2010, 7:49 pm

:3 Oh yay! Thank you so much, Komo-chan!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/5/2010, 8:41 pm

Don't worry, it won't be. no

Oh yay, Shadow! Mike and Ikes beat rice any day, really.

Now, Mo, I'm guessing you're going to want the wedding to be in Japan. Is that correct?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/6/2010, 5:50 pm

*cries* She said she's going to be at 'the lake' until Sunday. She's going to be gone, gone, gone, and all I have to keep me company until she's back is this eraser I found. ;-;
(Unless she gets to have internet access while she's there and I don't know it, but since it's a lake, it doesn't seem like there'd be internet, but she didn't say anything that said she definitely wouldn't be on, she really just told me she wouldn't be able to PM me until Sunday . . . *starts chewing anxiously on eraser*)

EDIT: *after seeing the i'm gone i'm back thread* Aha, see, she won't be on! D: Now how am I supposed to occupy myself?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/6/2010, 6:46 pm

-hesitantly pokes head out of corner- Sha... Shadow, you can tic-tac-toe with me while she's gone... -nudges board closer to Shad-
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/6/2010, 7:07 pm

*sniffle* You'd really tic-tac-toe with me? For me? . . . well, maybe I will, if I can use mike and ike instead of xs or os . . .
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/6/2010, 7:14 pm

-nods slowly- Y... yes, of course I would. Can... can I get the Mikes?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next