The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ambiguity of Thought

5 posters

Go down

The Ambiguity of Thought Empty The Ambiguity of Thought

Post by Komoda 4/10/2010, 7:51 pm

"I want to stay in love with my sorrow... Oh, but God, I want to let it go."

~ Lithium by Evanescence.

April 11th

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~ *

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~ *

I was just thinking…

What if we’re a different person every day?

It’s possible. I mean, it appears we’re leading the same life… But are we really? Maybe we just get the memories wiped and recreated every day, so we’d have no way of knowing. Maybe our dreams are glimpses of people who seem to be strangers, but were really our best friends only a day ago. Maybe our parents didn’t even give birth to us at all… Maybe one of us was once Obama, or Mother Theresa…

And maybe when you die… Nothing really happens. That was the end of that day, and now moving on to a new day, a new body. Some days may be blank because all the bodies are taken, but to us it just seems like we had a really good sleep…

You never know.

But it could be scary. I know I’ll never be tortured now, but what if I am tomorrow? I’d be just leading a new life, with no memory of my old one… It would be as if I’d never been Komoda in the first place, and I’d be in all the excruciating pain…

Yet, it could also be also exciting. I could leave this boring life, perhaps even be a celebrity tomorrow. I could be on top of the world…

And I’d still have no way of knowing. It would be no different to me than today is...

*change of subject*

Angelina Wrona is a fabulous artist. My mom even let me get one of her paintings for my room because there’s this place that sells a lot of her art in the town where I went shopping. The painting’s called Madame Nature. It's cut off so you can't see it, but there's a raven pulling at her hair. They're my favourite animal, so...

The Ambiguity of Thought 20utw08

I really liked this one too, but mother said it was too morbid so I couldn’t get it.

The Ambiguity of Thought 210jdz6

And then here’s this one… I didn’t see it there, but it was on her website and it’s absolutely gorgeous. :3

The Ambiguity of Thought 21e7tzb

Here's her website if you want to look at more.
http://www.angelinawrona.ca/

Okay, so this blog was kind of pointless... I don't feel like summarizing what I've been up to these past three days though, seeing as it's nothing of interest. I can't write either, so... ^^;

In that case, I guess I'll just reccomend another youtube video, like usual.

Maple Gunman - Antic Cafe

First time I've actually seen a guy look good in a skirt...

Anyway, that's it. Sorry that I'm so painfully dull, but I guess I'm just a little tired. Sleeping over at a cannibal's house on an uncomfortable couch isn't my ideal good time, although it was fun in general. I guess it's better than sleeping in the gas pipes, like I did last time.

Much love,
- Komoda
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Ambiguity of Thought Empty Re: The Ambiguity of Thought

Post by Avé 4/10/2010, 7:56 pm

That's a really interesting thing to think about - like you said, it'd be cool to one day just be Ave and the next day be a celebrity or someone like that, but... it's just such an odd possiblity, you know? Kinda creepy. o_o

Wow, her paintings are amazing. I've never heard of her until now!

I think I officially love that video.

... A cannibal's house?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/10/2010, 8:02 pm

Yeah, no kidding. It would be impossible to prove, too.

Ah yeah, she's a Canadian artist. nod

XD Yeah, it's awesome.

Yeah, see... One time, my friend was singing this song, and I recorded her secretly... So I'll play it just to bug her, and then she tries to bite me so that I stop.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/10/2010, 10:15 pm

I do so love mind bending theories like that. nod It would be quite exciting if that happened, but then again, you wouldn't remember anything so it might be dull at the moment. xD

Amazing paintings! I really like the expressions on all of them, the first one especially. :3

Pointless blogs are the best. Very Happy
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/10/2010, 11:19 pm

XP Yeah, that's true.

Me too! ^^ There's just this beautiful sadness about them...

I suppose so, in some instances. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/11/2010, 12:52 am

Whoa, that's... deep. o.0

What I sometimes think is, what if our whole life is a dream? What if we're really locked up in an asylum somewhere, and everyone thinks we're crazy, because we're really locked inside the world of our imaginations? What if the world is really totally different?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/11/2010, 1:23 am

XD Why, thank ya.

Zomg, that's a scary thought... O.o Equally as likely, too.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/11/2010, 9:42 am

Oh. My. God. That has to be one of the creepiest theories I've ever heard. :O That's pure genius . . . it demands for a story to be written about it! Sure it'd be hard to express it right, but that's what it needs, it needs a story.

You know what, though, Komo, if you are tortured tomorrow I swear I will find you and knock sense into your memories. I won't lose my buddy that easily. >.> Even if I forget, that's what I'm going to do.

That art is cool. o.0 In a strange kinda way. xDD It's like nothing I've seen before!

Yay video! Very Happy Wow, I just realized how long it's been since I saw a music video like this. xD Or a PV or whatever they're calling it.

Ratty, I like your theory, too! Very Happy Hahaha, and we'll never know if that's true either. xDD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ambiguity of Thought 1312The Ambiguity of Thought 2412The Ambiguity of Thought 3349The Ambiguity of Thought 3548The Ambiguity of Thought 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/11/2010, 1:05 pm

XD Well, thank you. Hm, I could write a really confusing story about it, I suppose....

Aw, thankies, Ado! ^^

Yeah, it says on her website that it's based off of a mix of anime and folk art. :3

XD Yeah, I'm not sure why they're called PVs... But yeah, it's like my fave video. :3

No kidding. O.o We'll just have to wonder.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/11/2010, 5:29 pm

Hmm . . . >3 What if you presented it so it was like a series of short stories from different people, but then by the end of the book, we get the astounding revelation that it was really all the same person?! Very Happy Because on the last day in the book, they realize the truth, but then it's really sad because they move on and never remember they figured out the truth. o.0 I would feel so bad for them then . . .

x3

Ohh, sweet! Very Happy Cus we all know how epic anime is. cheesy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ambiguity of Thought 1312The Ambiguity of Thought 2412The Ambiguity of Thought 3349The Ambiguity of Thought 3548The Ambiguity of Thought 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/11/2010, 6:32 pm

That's kinda what I was thinking! :3 That would be quite fascinating, and I may just try it once I'm done all my other stories...

Yes, of course. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/12/2010, 10:42 pm

x3 Yay!! I can't wait to see it, then, if you do go through with it.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down