The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why...

4 posters

Go down

The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... Empty The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why...

Post by Komoda 4/12/2010, 11:07 pm

"Be careful what you do... 'Cause God is watching your every move..."

~ Misa Amane.

April 12th

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~ *

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~ *

The quote above...
It creeps me out.

If someone up there really is watching us...
If I knew that for a fact...
I would be so much more careful with what I do than I am now.

For example, I always told myself...
If my parents died, if anyone I cared about dearly died...
I'd act as if they were always in my presence.

But the thought of someone watching us...
Is that not an invasion of privacy?
Shouldn't we always be allowed alone time, without being judged?

I guess... God would judge us no more than we judge our beloved pets though, right?
So unless you do something really screwed up and weird when alone... -.-;
It still creeps me out, though. I must admit.

Another thing that confuses me is the afterlife...
I don't know what to expect.
Nothing...? Heaven...? Heck...? Reincarnation...?

I'm hoping reincarnation...

Yet anything, absolutely
anything is possible...
What is this world, anyway?

No amount of science and no amount of religion can explain it.
It's just... This. And whether there's more to it or not... We'll never, EVER know. Because the only people who know for sure... Are dead.

And the periodic table of elements... So it helps us define what each substance is composed of... But does it explain why any of the substances exist in the first place? We may know what it is, we may know how it's made to an extent... We know it's there to feed us, help us live, help our planet...
But we don't know why we're here in the first place!

You can argue all you wish. Because God wanted it that way. Because of the big bang theory. Because of evolution.

BUT WHY?

Why... Why... Why does this exist? How? How can material even be created...

-.- It's just an inexplicable feeling, barely expressible through words... Forgive me for not making sense.

I shouldn't be allowed to think.

Which brings me to another question...

If a human being was never taught a language…

Would it be able to think, or would it merely act on instinct? Would it have some sort of a language of its own to sort out its thoughts…? Could it be that they would be less civilized than us?

If you don’t have a language to clearly convey what you think, then your only choice would be to act on a general basis or by instinct. So would the actions not be as precise? Or would it be the same, it just wouldn’t require thought?

Maybe it could discover a language… Some sort of a hidden language that we all know in the back of our minds. A language that can’t be expressed in words.

But if it’s all you know, then is it possible that the person could speak and we would understand it more than English?

Is that even possible?

Or would it just go back to being a caveman?

*sigh* I guess we'll never really know unless we conduct an experiment on a child...

Ah, but that's it for now. My mind hurts.

Wo ai ne,

- Komoda
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... Empty Re: The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why...

Post by shadowsowner888 4/12/2010, 11:12 pm

I'm really only speaking for my own religion here . . . but the way I think of it is, God loves us a lot, so yes He watches, and His only judgment is simply sorrow that we're not doing what He'd want us to do. nod

But, yeah, if you believe differently disregard that. rolleyes

What I say about everything existing . . . well . . . I find it mind boggling too, really. It makes me wanna know all the science . . . but we'll never be able to explain everything. xP It's not fair!

But the languageness . . . I have no clue what to say about that. 0.0 I would love to find the answer to that some day . . .

Your blogs are always really cool. nod They open the mind!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 1312The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 2412The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 3349The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 3548The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/12/2010, 11:13 pm

Your blogs always make me think. XD Well, first of all, I really think I like this first song.

But, anyway. You're right - we're never going to know why all of this happens. The thing is, we're all (hopefully) going to know once we die. nod Meh. I'm sorry this comment is so short. I really did love your blog, I just don't have much time.
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/12/2010, 11:15 pm

@Shadow:
Ah, well that's comforting... But knowing that I'm causing him sorrow unintentionally is a little unsettling and pressuring...

Well, I don't even know anymore...

I see what you mean. nod

Me too, although conducting experiments on another human being would be considered inhumane. :/

Thank you! :3

@Ave:
Are you talking about the Misa one? Very Happy Because I accidentally posted the wrong playlist before, so idk... XD

That's so true. And it's perfectly fine. I don't even take the time to comment on blogs anymore... I just can't think. -.-
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/12/2010, 11:19 pm

Don't feel like that! We all cause him sorrow at some point or another. nod Just like a parent would be disappointed when we don't listen to them - but then they're so proud of the successes we are 90% of the time! (Unless we're not successes, but don't think for a second that you aren't. xD)

Aww. :/ I hope you can figure it out, then!

Yeah, exactly . . . tongue

Swelcome. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 1312The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 2412The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 3349The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 3548The Ambiguity of Thought ~ Why... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/13/2010, 10:52 am

I love your deep thinking blogs. They make me think deeply. nod Is this song the one Misa sings in that episode where she's walking around town in that maid outfit? It's coolio. grin

Well, I think that since God created everything and everyone and made you and everything and you wouldn't exist without him and everything that he has a right to watch you. And everything. But that's just me. And everything. xDD

I've always hoped that reincarnation exists. I mean, if not then if you had a really short or really bad life on earth then you could get another try which would be pretty awesome. Very Happy Or maybe you could come back as an animal; that would be even awesomer. cheesy

I would comment on the rest of your blog, but I can barely grasp half of it. Shocked Though I agree with everything you said-... I think. o.o
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/15/2010, 7:23 pm

@Shadow:
I guess that's true... I'll try not to feel bad, then. nod

XD I will eventually.

@Foreign:
Thanks! And yes, that's the one. nod

You know, that's definitely true. I think it's more ancestors watching me that creeps me out than God, really. I know God isn't even close to as judgmental as any human being.

Ooh, agreed! ^^ I would love to be a raven.

XDD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down