The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police.

+8
Cyn431
DragonStar
leah_hope92
4everme4everbeauty
FOREIGN?!
Arianna
Noah the Flood
Avé
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Empty dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police.

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 7:06 am

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 34ywy80
I'M NOT LIVING TO PLEASE YOU

"So clap your hands to the sound of every first born dying now. Watch the rivers flow with blood; death will stand where life once stood."

- Bring Me The Horizon, Pray for Plague

I feel so pathetic.

When I first found out you were leaving, I have to admit I couldn't really grasp it. I mean, at the moment I thought I was completely devastated, but I've learned better now. That whole summer was spent thinking about you, regretting not telling you how I felt sooner, and wondering what would happen if I did. I had myself convinced that I wouldn't be able to be happy with you gone and that I was stupid for just letting you go like that without even saying goodbye.

Then this past school year was serious heck when it came down to missing you. I was a mess - when someone mentioned you, I went crazy. When I found out about you getting these girlfriends at your new school, I'd go completely insane. Gosh, I was freakin' obsessed. And then at the dance when I finally saw you again? Yeah, you can imagine how much I was freaking out inside. And while I liked other guys at times, it always came back to you. I'd drown in self pity, telling myself over and over again that you didn't think of me anymore.

I think the scariest thing is that I convinced myself that I loved you.

-mental facepalm- I'm 13. You left a year ago. And let me be the first to admit that I have no idea what true love even is. I don't completely understand it and I don't know that I want to yet. What I had with you was a crush that I took waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far. I guess it's just now I'm starting to realize that while I do miss you and I'd love to see you again, I really need to forget. Not necessarily forget you, but forget all these fantasies and horrible memories. I can't be fully focused - and I guess you could say obsessed, too - with this guy that I've only known for eight years and who won't even remember me in a few more years. I want to have fun, live life, and not worry about you.

I think I'll shut up now. After all, you should never talk about your problems to anyone. Apparently, 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them. XD

BY THE WAY - to anybody that I'm in a private roleplay with, I can promise you that I'm currently writing up posts and I'll have replies up soon. I'm seriously sorry for the wait. D:

And as promised, 'the list'. o: Thanks to Forrey, Noah, Ari, Cyn, Lily, Leah, Jessie, and Twarry for topics.

1. Pearls + Seaweed

I put these together because they go together, right? They're both from the sea? Yeah, well, I think pearls are pretty. I've always wanted a pearl necklace -winkwink- And you know, my half birthday is on July 19th, so... ^^

2. Starbucks

What is there to say about Starbucks? It's this wonderful coffee shop that sells the most amazing lattes and frappuccinos (even though their vanilla bean frappes taste like soap, according to Forrey). They also have the most amazing lemon bread. *-* We went skiing with friends one time, and it was snowing really hard so we all went into this restaraunt at the bottom of the mountain to wait out the storm. We knew there was a Starbucks nearby, though, so we trudged over there through the 'blizzard', freezing, and we did it all for our lemon bread. -nod-

3. The Alphabet

-sings ABCs-

My favorite letter is M, but that's because of Mello. And Matt, now that I think about it. If it comes down to that, though, I should also add D, O, and E... HAHA MY HUSBANDS' INITIALS SPELL OUT MODEM. Erm, yeah. For some reason, I've also loved R and S. T is kind of cool too, in some circumstances. I've always hated P because it reminds me of the color red, which I used to also hate but now I love. I dislike Q and B as well.

4. LIGHTS

We need lights to see. -points out the obvious-

Hmm. I think Noah was talking about Valerie Poxleitner when he suggested this. xD Anyway, she's this singer whose songs are mostly electronic. She's got a kind of high voice but she is so amazing. *-* She draws comics and she likes RPGs! She's the girl in my sig and avatar, too.

5. How annoying flies are

On the annoying-ness scale of one to ten, they deserve a five thousand. If you live in Florida, you know how horrible the mosquitos are. It's like, whenever you open the door, there's always someone there to yell, "HEY, CLOSE THAT DOOR, DON'T LET THE BUGS IN!"

"Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference has never tried to fall asleep with a mosquito in the room." - Christie Todd Whitman

6. Ramen

-shivers- I hate ramen and that's all I'm going to say.

7. Stevia

Stevia is a genus of about 240 species of herbs and shrubs in the sunflower family (Asteraceae), native to subtropical and tropical regions from western North America to South America. The species Stevia rebaudiana, commonly known as sweetleaf, sweet leaf, sugarleaf, or simply stevia, is widely grown for its sweet leaves. As a sweetener and sugar substitute, stevia's taste has a slower onset and longer duration than that of sugar, although some of its extracts may have a bitter or licorice-like aftertaste at high concentrations

See, when I don't know what something is, I turn to Wikipedia. xD

8. Onomatopoeia

Meow! Boom! Bang! -dies-

9. Cyberphobia

Oh my goodness, I could never have cyberphobia. Being afraid of the computer? That's just horrible! Wrong! Unfair!

10. Twitter

I really don't have much to say about Twitter. I don't go on it and don't know much about it, so... XD

11. Tomatoes

Tomatoes are these vegetables fruits that are, frankly, horrible. >_>

12. Coconuts

When I was younger, my friends and I used to go into our back yard and throw stuff at the coconuts hanging off the tree. And we'd finally get it down, almost knocking ourselves out in the process, and drink the milk. Yum. :3

13. Penguins

This dude that I know loves penguins. ._. They scare me, though. I don't know why.

14. Cheeze-its

GET YOUR OWN BOX.

-loves cheeze its- Knock knock, who's there, interrupting cheese, interrupting che- CHEEEEEESE.

15. Cupcakes

Everyone knows that cupcakes are better than muffins, 'cause they've got the icing. Right?

16. Coupons

Coupons are good 'cause they save money! applause

17. Hamsters

I used to have a hamster when I was five. We could never decide on a name for him. And then one night, Cosmo/Little Guy/Brownie/Dude/Bronzie/Racer/Queso died. :O

18. Melt Downs

I'm assuming you're talking about the snack, Leah? Yeah, well, I've never tried them, but they look good. *-*

19. Mello

Mihael Keehl is the most amazing man in the universe, aside from Dimitri Belikov, Oli Sykes, Enrique Iglesias, and Matt Bellamy. He has awesome hair, a cool scar, and an amazing -
    Mello: Ave, shut it. Save the compliments for tomorrow night.

20. Candy

Candy is the most amazing thing since sliced bread and Mello. Especially really sugary candy! Hehe, I like M&Ms, Sour Patch Kids, and Junior Mints. ^^

Favorite song on the playlist? (Ari, you're excused from this question. xD)
Do you have a favorite letter?
Have you ever listened to LIGHTS?
Have you ever seen that 'Knock Knock' Cheeze-It commercial? ^^
Favorite candy?
Random question: Have you ever watched Jersey Shore?

kill your prayers for love and peace,
avvy

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 6yo0h0
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police.

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 7:18 am

Favorite song on the playlist? I didn't listen, but I LOVE Me and My gang xD
Do you have a favorite letter? N, L, or M. I like the letter Y as well. Its fun to draw flair-like xD
Have you ever listened to LIGHTS? You mean my future wife? xD
Have you ever seen that 'Knock Knock' Cheeze-It commercial? ^^ YUSH xD
Favorite candy? Hm..I like twix..but I like sour gummy worms to..erm..xD
Random question: Have you ever watched Jersey Shore? Nuh-uh.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police.

Post by Arianna 6/16/2010, 9:57 am

Favorite song on the playlist? (Ari, you're excused from this question. xD) I feel so honored. xD
Do you have a favorite letter? Well, the only letter I don't really like is 'U'. xD I think 'I' is a cool letter. Ooookay, I really didn't mean it that way. ^^
Have you ever listened to LIGHTS? -googles her- Now I have. Very Happy
Have you ever seen that 'Knock Knock' Cheeze-It commercial? ^^ Nope. xD
Favorite candy? Can I be excused from this question, too? xD
Random question: Have you ever watched Jersey Shore? Nope.

At first I was reading your talking above the list, and I was like "Huh? Avvy's 13?" I still don't get it. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/16/2010, 11:40 am

Good for you, forgetting about him. nod

CUPCAKES ARE NOT BETTER THAN MUFFINS. CUPCAKES ARE ALL FRILLY AND GIRLY AND SUGARY, BUT MUFFINS ARE REAL AND DOWN TO EARTH AND DON'T NEED ALL THAT SUGAR TO BE DELICIOUS. e.e

Heyyyy, GIF at the end? Hmmmmm. Suspect

Favorite song on the playlist? Probly' Resistance or Me & My Gang. ^^
Do you have a favorite letter? Probably RST or E.
Have you ever listened to LIGHTS? YEP.
Have you ever seen that 'Knock Knock' Cheeze-It commercial? ^^ YEP.
Favorite candy? CHOCOLATEEEEEEEEEEE. xD
Random question: Have you ever watched Jersey Shore? I've heard about it. And that's why I've never watched it. O.o

Last edited by FOREIGN?! on 6/16/2010, 6:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 6/16/2010, 12:45 pm

Favorite song on the playlist? Me & My Gang by Rascal Flatts, I'm a country fan!
Do you have a favorite letter? YES! It's E, I love the letter E. E will you marry me! LOL!
Have you ever listened to LIGHTS? You mean the buzzing noise they make? LOL! JK, that's a no.
Have you ever seen that 'Knock Knock' Cheeze-It commercial? ^^ Are you kidding me! I love that commercial! Me and my mom laugh everytime it comes on!
Favorite candy? TWIZZLERS! I get them everytime we go to a movie, well when I allowed to get candy.
Random question: Have you ever watched Jersey Shore? Nope. I mainly only watch stuff on the Discovery channels, Disney, Nickelodeon, and thhe movie channels.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Siggy
dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Siggy
dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/16/2010, 12:56 pm

Favorite song on the playlist? (Ari, you're excused from this question. xD) California Girls. :33
Do you have a favorite letter? A, 'cause that the first letter of my name. :3
Have you ever listened to LIGHTS? Nope.
Have you ever seen that 'Knock Knock' Cheeze-It commercial? ^^ Aww. No. Sad
Favorite candy? Those yummy strawberry candies, the ones that wrappers look like strawberry candy? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZIil8RD2EJM/SZpNKFPQMxI/AAAAAAAABvo/EjnH0Mruogg/s400/strawberry+candy.jpg
Random question: Have you ever watched Jersey Shore? I've thought about it many times, and I saw 5 minutes of Jersey Couture, which is like the same thing.

And yeah, I was talking about the snack. nod Don't have a meltdown, have a Melt Downs! xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 6/16/2010, 1:18 pm

Howdareyousaytomatoesarehorrible.
D<
They're AWESOME. Especially a home-grown one. Ooooohmygod. <3333

...-snickers at the mention of Cheez-Its-
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 1:29 pm

*refrains from running away screaming from the Snuggie peoples that freak Cyn out*

Favorite song on the playlist? I have to choose again? D: Probably a tie between Stab My Back and Resistance, but Me & My Gang comes at a close second, then Missing You, and California Girls is only last because they think they're all that when they're not. Razz
Do you have a favorite letter? L. :3 It was my favorite letter before Death Note, fyi.
Have you ever listened to LIGHTS? Yup, and I like Ice. Very Happy
Have you ever seen that 'Knock Knock' Cheeze-It commercial? ^^ Sadly, nope.
Favorite candy? Why must I choose? ._. Disregarding chocolate, the overall winner, it would have to be ... MATT (Jeevas). Nonononono, I can't say that ... Grr ... OH I KNOW SKITTLES! <3
Random question: Have you ever watched Jersey Shore? Heard of it, never got the opportunity though.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 6/16/2010, 2:27 pm

Favorite song on the playlist? (Ari, you're excused from this question. xD) I couldn't listen today, sorry.
Do you have a favorite letter? I've always liked the way an S looks, and other than that, probably a K.
Have you ever listened to LIGHTS? Who? (That means no.)
Have you ever seen that 'Knock Knock' Cheeze-It commercial? ^^ I laughed so hard. (That means yes.)
Favorite candy? Um, classic candy; M&Ms, Kit Kats, Reeces. NO CHOCOLATE BARS. Razz
Random question: Have you ever watched Jersey Shore? Blech.

By the way, who's the girl in your avvie/siggy?
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaRosa 6/16/2010, 6:04 pm

The All-American Rejects are awesomeee. Except for their pop hit, Gives You HEAVEN!.... that makes me wanna punch someone.
&& LIGHTS is freakin' amazinggg. Her song Second Go has been stuck in my head all dayy.
OhOhOh, Jersey Shore! Never seen it... but I know the 2nd season is coming on this summer and im gonna watch it to see what the hype's about. I dunno, i think the people of jersey are crazy.(:
Favorite Candy... That's hard. -thinks-
Those Cookie's 'N Cream Hershey bars are awesome, and Snickers are greattt.
Cuppy-cakes. :3
EmmaRosa
EmmaRosa
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 6:33 pm

Noah -
1. Yay! applause
2. Gah, I hate Y! -dies-
3. Yes, that's her. XD

Ari -
1. You should! yayparty!
2. Wow, thanks, you don't like me. ._. xDD
3. And did you like what you listened to? ^^
5. Sure. XD

Yeah, she is. xDD

Forrey -
Yup yup.

._. Liaf.

Um?

2. RST?
6. I'm confused. o_0

Lauren -
1. -highfive-
3. You should listen to her! nod
4. Haha!
5. I love Twizzlers! Very Happy

Leah -
1. I love that one too. ^^
2. :O Awesome.
4. Aww. D:
5. DUDE I LOVE THOSE.

xDD I love that commercial.

Jaidis -
Ew. >.<

Cyn -
Come on, they're having a party! Go join them!

1. You always have trouble choosing, don't you? xD
3. Sweet. Very Happy
5. Skittles are amazing. o.0

Keri -
3. She's the singer I talked about in number 4. xD
4. Haha, I love that commercial.
5. Why no chocolate bars? D:

She's Lights, the girl I mentioned in number 4, again. XD

Jessie -
I know. >.<
I love that song! <#
You should watch it. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2010, 7:15 pm

Um. *thinks of excuses* This was the slow computer, so I couldn't listen! And also, there's a picture of an ice cream sundae in front of me. It's really keeping me from clicking on any playlists.
Well, it used to be J. Cus of Jamie. But now I think I like K and L. :3 (True story, true story. nod And have I mentioned lately that JKL Productions is cool.)
Once. XD
No. o_O
Favorite candy?
Lollipops, cus there's three l's in it. :3 Isn't it perfect? (No, just kidding. XD I like runts.)
Nope. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 1312dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 2412dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 3349dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 3548dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Newms 6/16/2010, 7:49 pm

Awww, Ave we care about your problems D:
Also, 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I didn't listen....sorry!

Q! Hee hee, no, I like Z.

Nope, don't believe so.

Heh, no....

Favorite candy?

Swedish Fish or sour patch....nomnomnom. x3

-fumes- THAT IS IN NO WAY AN ACCURATE DEPICTION OF NEW JERSEY!!!
(Er....I'm from the Jersey Shore. And pretty much everyone here hates that show. We're not all that stupid!)
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 8:17 pm

Shadow -
1. -blink- That's nice.
2. Any certain reason it's L and K? ^^
3. That's better than never. Razz
6. Would it be okay for me to ask why there's a nodding smiley next to the 'nope'? XD

Newms -
Well, that's reassuring. Thank you! x3

2. Well, that's a rather wonderful letter!
3. You should look her up. :3
5. DUDE I love Swedish Fish and Sour Patch too. xD
6. O___o -slowly steps back- Okaaaaaaay.... XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 6/16/2010, 8:42 pm

Whenever you say liaf, I think that you're just saying liar with an odd accent and then spend a few seconds thinking about what accent you are using and then remember you are saying fail backwards. ._.

R, S, and T. xD

I've heard a lot about it, and by what I've heard, it hasn't sounded like a show I'd want to watch, so I haven't watched it. nod
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2010, 9:01 pm

2. Because of my bestie and my husband! applause
6. Cus I wanted to have some fun. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 1312dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 2412dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 3349dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 3548dear ave, count me in - dude, shut up, you're gonna wake the thought police. 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 9:52 pm

Nice. xD I'll try not to say it that often then, hehe. Liaf.

Oh, okay. I thought you meant something else.

Ah. We should watch it together then! D

Shadow -
1. I never would have guessed. rolleyes
2. Thats understandable. no
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2010, 9:57 pm

1. Yeah, I guess it's a good thing I explained it to you, huh? tongue
2. :33 Zomgrofllolprincessjk!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 9:59 pm

1. That dude scares me. ._. Even more than a clap monster,
2. ... whut? XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 10:09 pm

But that daddy looks like he's about to smack his daughter in the face! D:

1. Ya huh. xD
5. I know. :O

OH! And in addition to what Newms said! You know, 93% of people will believe whatever you say as long as there's a percent in whatever you're saying. nod Believe it or not there is a connection between this and what she said that I found. It just takes some thinking, heh heh.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 10:13 pm

Come on, they're dancing in snuggies, it's awesome! Very Happy

I see, I see. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 10:19 pm

How do I know that's something healthy in those cups, eh? How do I know they aren't anything that's gonna knock me out and intoxicate my brain and kill me? D: *is totally desperate for excuses*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/16/2010, 10:20 pm

1. What about this fellow? What a Face
2. Idk. XD Why do you ask?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/16/2010, 10:30 pm

Oh my gosh, you're right! :O There might be poison in this cups! I'm never gonna trust Snuggies again...

1. He's quite scary, too. bom
2. -shrug- I didn't ask. What makes you think I asked?
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/16/2010, 10:34 pm

Don't trust them. no
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next