The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far

5 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far Empty dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far

Post by Avé 4/16/2010, 12:36 am

dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 11ugohw
WHERE WOULD YOU LEAD ME?

Life is nothing but a story about Charlie and the Individually Wrapped, 100-Calorie, Free Trade Chocolate Factory.

The title - you're still gonna go far?

... yeah, that means I'm still gonna use You're Gonna Go Far Kid as my song for this blog. I couldn't think of any other ones that might work, and I've been listening to it all day, so, I decided to use it.

Dang, I haven't blogged in forever. Well, it's probably only been a few days, but time flies by. Oh, yeah, mom's doing fine - thank goodness. x3

I'm watching the Nanny right now, and I absolutely love this show. The same goes for George Lopez and Everybody Hates Chris. Hehe.

We had a soccer game today. And lost. Again. >_> I seriously hate this; we've been losing all our games ever since this season started. I guess that's our fault, though, so it's not use to complain. Ooh, but it was freezing and it was only 70 degrees!

I seriously cannot wait for summer. Relaxing, hanging out with friends, traveling... I just can't believe that this year passed by so fast. It seems like just yesterday, it was the last day of school. And last summer... was so perfect and so perfectly horrible, all at the same time. I think this is when I'll be able to really get over it, to really just kinda say goodbye and live in the moment instead of in the past. That'd be nice.

This blog is probably pretty short, and I'm certainly tired. XD

Questions before I go? Yes.

Have you ever watched The Nanny, George Lopez, or Everybody Hates Chris?
Do you like the song that's playing?
Is 70 degrees cold for you? (I feel like an idiot asking that. xD)
What are you doing over the summer?

yours & yours truly,
Avvy

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far

Post by DragonStar 4/16/2010, 12:43 am

Have you ever watched The Nanny, George Lopez, or Everybody Hates Chris?
NOPE. I have not. (:

Do you like the song that's playing?
Iiiiii'm not liiiiistening. Razz

Is 70 degrees cold for you? (I feel like an idiot asking that. xD)
Um, heck no?

SUMMERCAMPINAUGUSTYEY. <3
And hopefully a trip up to New York in July. |D
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/16/2010, 8:43 am

Us losing was all my fault. >.>

SUMMERYAYYESNOWPLEASE.NAO. I want summer. D:

Have you ever watched The Nanny, George Lopez, or Everybody Hates Chris? Nope. no
Do you like the song that's playing? Luurrrvveee it. *makes heart symbol with hands*
Is 70 degrees cold for you? (I feel like an idiot asking that. xD) With wind, yes. Yes it is. (I was freezing too. We all were. Oh, us floridians. xD)
ALASKA AND THEN VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL VOLUNTEERING AND THEN COLORADO AND THEN FAMILY REUNIUN AND PROBLY A SOCCER CAMP meh AND THEN THEATRE CAMP♥️. hehehe.

Oh, and I need to tell you something since you wouldn't talk to me last night. xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/16/2010, 9:09 am

i'm qlad your mom is doinq okay. x3
lol. i can't wait for summer either. ;p

Have you ever watched The Nanny, George Lopez, or Everybody Hates Chris? I think Georqe Lopez, only one time thouqh. xD
Do you like the song that's playing? Love it. <3  
Is 70 degrees cold for you? Yes. Really cold. xD We're used to around 90 deqrees, so. [x
What are you doing over the summer? No idea yet. lol. ^.^ Probably hanq out with my friends, travel 'round the island, qoinq to the beach. I dunno. 
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/16/2010, 9:44 am

Jaidis -
1. You're missing out. xP
2. x__x
3. -shuns you- XD
4. Sounds awesome. x3

Forrey -
1. Aw.
2. <33
3. ikr?
4. OH YAY.

Aly -
1. Yay. :3
2. Sweeeeet.
3. Same here. XP
4. Do you live in Hawaii or something? Puerto Rico? That sounds awesome. Very Happy
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 4/16/2010, 9:48 am

Yup, Puerto Rico. (:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/16/2010, 3:41 pm

That's awesome. ^^ I've only been there once. D:
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 4/16/2010, 3:57 pm

1. oh shaddap. I don't have cable TV.

2. What? I had headphones plugged in on the other computer and was listening to Pandora.

3. I live in Indiana, Ave. Technically, 32 degrees is freezing. And 20 degrees is FREAKING COLD RAWR.

4. Heeeeee. It'll be amaaazingggg.
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/17/2010, 12:37 am

Epic opening sentence. 0.0 Oh, the joys of that chocolate factory . . .

Epic song, too! Very Happy I do believe I've just fallen in love.

1. I've watched George Lopez, but none of the others. xD What an odd fellow he is!
2. YUSH. <3
3. Nope. :3
4. Hopefully, having fun! Very Happy

*points up* WOAH DRAGGY LIVES IN INDIANA . . . ?! The world seems that much smaller. o.0 *resists urge to stalk her just for the thrill of showing up at her door and saying "HI IT'S SHADOW!"* I'm right next door in Illinois, so. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 1312dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 2412dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 3349dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 3548dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/17/2010, 12:44 am

I know, right?!

Yay!

1. You bet he is. ^^
2. YAY. <3
3. XP
4. I bet you will. Very Happy

I dare you to do that. XD

Wow, Shadow. Yeah, I'm sure she'd appreciate that. xDD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/17/2010, 1:31 am

WELL SHE BETTER! *grump*

But if she doesn't, I understand. xD Not everyone enjoys being stalked.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 1312dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 2412dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 3349dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 3548dear ave, count me in - you're still gonna go far 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down