The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dear ave, count me in - you're gonna go far, kid (4/10)

4 posters

Go down

dear ave, count me in - you're gonna go far, kid (4/10) Empty dear ave, count me in - you're gonna go far, kid (4/12/10)

Post by Avé 4/12/2010, 12:28 am

dear ave, count me in - you're gonna go far, kid (4/10) 3038spi
SHE DIDN'T QUITE KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?"

Watson ponders for a minute. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes is silent for a moment, then speaks. "Watson, you idiot, someone has stolen our tent."

Hehe. ^^

I promised myself I'd be asleep by 12:00, but I don't think that's possible, considering it's 11:58 right now. I think it'd be best to just log off right now and finish this in the morning, but meh. I'm not gonna do that. XD

I want to go to Japan. It probably won't happen, but every year, my father goes on a mileage run with me - which means we pretty just go somewhere for a few days to get miles for the airline. The past three years it's been Germany and next year it'll be Italy. BUT I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN. I asked him and he said that'd be cool, since apparently it's one of the safest countries out there, though I'm sure that we probably won't. Still, there's a chance. It's small, but a chance nevertheless.

We went to Epcot today. It was fun, except for the end, when my parents dragged me to the Herman's Hermits concert that was playing there. Meh. :/

We had a nice discussion in the car, though. It made me wonder ...

So, imagine in a million years, we come up with equipment that lets us communicate and travel to other planets out of our solar system. We find a planet that has human-like creatures on it that are just learning how to live together. They are fighting, however, so to help them, we give them ten commandments to live by. Twelve. Eighteen. Whatever floats your boat.

Then, we appoint someone to teach the people on this planet about these commandments and the right way to live. Well, they end up not liking this person and all his rules, so they kill him. What do we do? Bring him back to our planet. He never really died. "He is risen".

What if that happened to our planet? What if there is no one god, and it all happened like this? What we called angels were aliens. What we called out god was an alien. Or, a better way of putting it, aliens. I sound stupid saying this. It's just that there is so much evidence; the Incans and Machu Piccu, the Nazca Lines, Easter Island.

Sometimes, I don't really think I believe in just one god - maybe one or more superior being? Meh. :/

I should stop rambling. -nod-

yours & yours truly,
ave

Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - you're gonna go far, kid (4/10) Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - you're gonna go far, kid (4/10)

Post by Komoda 4/12/2010, 12:36 am

Wow, that quote in the beginning is AMAZING. Very Happy

Whoa, I really hope you get to go to Japan! That would be great. :3

Herman's Hermits? O__o Sounds... Modern.

That's a really interesting theory, Avvy. It really is a possibility... Maybe that's similar to what scientologists believe in? All I know is that they believe in some sort of alien god... Anyway, deep thinking. *-*
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

dear ave, count me in - you're gonna go far, kid (4/10) Empty Re: dear ave, count me in - you're gonna go far, kid (4/10)

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/12/2010, 6:57 am

Such an epic blog, Ave. ^,^

Right, Mello? e____e

Ps. You're only getting him back when I come back from school and that we're BOTH online. nod
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/12/2010, 7:18 am

Komoda2000 wrote:Wow, that quote in the beginning is AMAZING. Very Happy

Whoa, I really hope you get to go to Japan! That would be great. :3

Herman's Hermits? O__o Sounds... Modern.

That's a really interesting theory, Avvy. It really is a possibility... Maybe that's similar to what scientologists believe in? All I know is that they believe in some sort of alien god... Anyway, deep thinking. *-*
Thanks. =D

Yeah, I hope so too. It probably won't happen, though. D:

Pssh. xD No.

I guess it is, actually. Idk if I believe in it, but you know... it's just a theory, as you said. nod

Dead By Sunrise wrote:Such an epic blog, Ave. ^,^

Right, Mello? e____e

Ps. You're only getting him back when I come back from school and that we're BOTH online. nod

WOAH. Now that is unfair. You said Monday. Monday. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 4/12/2010, 10:48 am

Oh, Watson. *head shake*

If you go to Japan, you must go to Wammy's house, meet Near and Mello and get autographs. If you don't, then don't bother coming back. e.e
xD

Ooh, so deep. My head hurts. D:

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP, CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEK. AND WE WILL NEVER REST, 'TILL WE'RE ALL ... DEAD!
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/12/2010, 3:33 pm

It IS Monday. nod I'm back from school. Now the question is.. you online? smug
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/12/2010, 5:04 pm

FOREIGN?! wrote:Oh, Watson. *head shake*

If you go to Japan, you must go to Wammy's house, meet Near and Mello and get autographs. If you don't, then don't bother coming back. e.e
xD

Ooh, so deep. My head hurts. D:

WE WILL NEVER SLEEP, CUZ SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEK. AND WE WILL NEVER REST, 'TILL WE'RE ALL ... DEAD!

ikr?

I WILL MAKE SURE TO DO THAT. XD

Sorry. -pats back-

*weak

Dead By Sunrise wrote:It IS Monday. nod I'm back from school. Now the question is.. you online? smug

-goes to change avvie- xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/12/2010, 5:05 pm

-does same- XD Gotta find a new avvy! O,o
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 4/12/2010, 5:11 pm

-pokes new avvie-

^-^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/12/2010, 5:15 pm

I can't decide which avvie!! e___e
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/12/2010, 6:09 pm

Can ya get more peeps to vote on my poll, please? XP I need more votes. 'Cause three avvies are tied for first, and that doesn't help. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down