The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

+9
Mandy-Love
Spring_Blossom
Orodruin
sweettee11
Erinbeth
liz1289
Mordor
Jesus4Eternity
Miss_Alice
13 posters

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 4 Empty Re: Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

Post by Orodruin 4/7/2010, 4:38 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:[You're a weirdo all the same. And IDK what you mean by that...]

[Hey, I can deal Very Happy most people call me worse stuff anywayze Suspect ]
Orodruin
Orodruin
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Male Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 4 Empty Re: Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight?

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 4:39 pm

Samantha9415 wrote:"Where goin'?" I asked curiously.

"Looking for my sister"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 4/7/2010, 4:40 pm

"Okie dokie."
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2044

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 4:41 pm

Samantha9415 wrote:"Okie dokie."

"Where are you going?"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:42 pm

[Sweet]
Jack caught it quickly, shoving it in his pocket, "Good. Although," he glanced at me, "That's not going to be enough."
I sighed, handing him a hundred and in return I get a sly smile. That jerk.
I ordered for all three of us and went to a table. Lots of food.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 4:43 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:[Sweet]
Jack caught it quickly, shoving it in his pocket, "Good. Although," he glanced at me, "That's not going to be enough."
I sighed, handing him a hundred and in return I get a sly smile. That jerk.
I ordered for all three of us and went to a table. Lots of food.

Bee sat down and stared at the food.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:43 pm

"Your sister?" I glanced at Aria, setting Kara down in the cave.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:44 pm

"You hungry?" I asked through a mouthful of chicken. Jack was inhaling his smoothies and fries. At the same time.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 4:50 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:"You hungry?" I asked through a mouthful of chicken. Jack was inhaling his smoothies and fries. At the same time.

"Kinda" She picked up a piece of chicken and picked at it. She grabbed a drink and sipped it.

Kathryn236 wrote:
"Your sister?" I glanced at Aria, setting Kara down in the cave.

"Yeah. Why?"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:52 pm

"Kind of?" I swallowed my chicken....Almost whole. "Whatever. I need, like, 5,000 calories a day. So . . ." I realized I had a chocolate shake a let that hang while I slurped it down.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 4/7/2010, 4:52 pm

I got up and toddled around in the cave.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:54 pm

"'Cause," I said, pulling out my knife, "I'm looking for my sister and Kara's sister. Our older sisters. I was taken by Them and I broke out." I frowned,
streaching out in the cave.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 4:56 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:"Kind of?" I swallowed my chicken....Almost whole. "Whatever. I need, like, 5,000 calories a day. So . . ." I realized I had a chocolate shake a let that hang while I slurped it down.

Bee finished the peice of chicken and grabbed another. She looked around. "People are starring..."
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:56 pm

Sighing, I realized Kara would be hungry and I had no way of feeding either of them. This leader junk was hard. I don't know how Jack did it. Or Jade. I knew they both considered themselves leaders even thought Jack always came out on top. I drew pictures in the sand with the knife and looked back up at them. "Um...Aria? Can you fly?" I had to make sure or I we'd have to travel on foot.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 4:57 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:"'Cause," I said, pulling out my knife, "I'm looking for my sister and Kara's sister. Our older sisters. I was taken by Them and I broke out." I frowned,
streaching out in the cave.

"Them... as in the School?" said Aria quietly.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 4:58 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:Sighing, I realized Kara would be hungry and I had no way of feeding either of them. This leader junk was hard. I don't know how Jack did it. Or Jade. I knew they both considered themselves leaders even thought Jack always came out on top. I drew pictures in the sand with the knife and looked back up at them. "Um...Aria? Can you fly?" I had to make sure or I we'd have to travel on foot.

"Of course!" said Aria. "Do you have any special powers.. not to pry"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:59 pm

I looked at them and there were people sitting there that could have been on magazine covers. Erasers. "Crap," I scarfed down a few hamburgers and looked at Jack tilting my head to the left side. He finsished a sandwhich, giving no sign of seeing me. "We have to go....." I looked around for a escpae route, seeing Jack nodded at the side doors.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 5:01 pm

"Yes," I said slowly, setting down the knife. "Uh . . .I'm, like, smart...My sister says I'm supersmart. Like, I can figure things out quicker than anyone. I dunno if it's a power but it's all I can do." I looked up, making sure Kara stayed in the cave.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 5:03 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:"Yes," I said slowly, setting down the knife. "Uh . . .I'm, like, smart...My sister says I'm supersmart. Like, I can figure things out quicker than anyone. I dunno if it's a power but it's all I can do." I looked up, making sure Kara stayed in the cave.

"I can create force fields... Can Kara do anything?" said Aria.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/7/2010, 5:05 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:I looked at them and there were people sitting there that could have been on magazine covers. Erasers. "Crap," I scarfed down a few hamburgers and looked at Jack tilting my head to the left side. He finsished a sandwhich, giving no sign of seeing me. "We have to go....." I looked around for a escpae route, seeing Jack nodded at the side doors.

Bee pushed a thought into the erasers' mind. 'Go out the back door'
Bee looked at Jade. "They should be heading out the back door.."
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 4/7/2010, 5:06 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:Sighing, I realized Kara would be hungry and I had no way of feeding either of them. This leader junk was hard. I don't know how Jack did it. Or Jade. I knew they both considered themselves leaders even thought Jack always came out on top. I drew pictures in the sand with the knife and looked back up at them. "Um...Aria? Can you fly?" I had to make sure or I we'd have to travel on foot.
I walked over to Kitty adn wrapped my arms around one of her legs. My stomach growled.

(xD)
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/7/2010, 5:07 pm

[RP anyone?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 4 Siggy
Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 4 SiggyFly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 4 Siggy
Fly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 4 SiggyFly with Us... A MR RP! Book Two: Flight or Fight? - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 5:14 pm

“I’m not sure,” I replied slowly. I bit my lip, stroking Kara’s hair. Oh, I heard her stomach growled at looked down at her. “We should get some rest and then we can head out. Aria? You get some sleep. You too Kara. I’ll take watch.”

[Sweet]
I grinned watching them file out the doors.
“Keep ‘em in that trance and . . . Up and away?” Jack looked from Bee to me. I nodded and pointed at a skylight.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by liz1289 4/7/2010, 5:15 pm

Kathryn236 wrote:“I’m not sure,” I replied slowly. I bit my lip, stroking Kara’s hair. Oh, I heard her stomach growled at looked down at her. “We should get some rest and then we can head out. Aria? You get some sleep. You too Kara. I’ll take watch.”

[Sweet]
I grinned watching them file out the doors.
“Keep ‘em in that trance and . . . Up and away?” Jack looked from Bee to me. I nodded and pointed at a skylight.

I curled up against Kitty.
liz1289
liz1289
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 5:17 pm

I patted Kara's leg and looked up at the first appearing stars. It was about eight o' clock, so they could sleep and we could he off at midnight. I knew there was a town nereby.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next