The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 11:20 am

"Umm.. it's fine..." I managed a weak smile. Not two minutes after she walked out, I got called with the same message. "Okay? I'll be there..."
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 2 Empty Re: Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 11:32 am

I bit my lip as I walked onto the grounds. Grace had been my one certainty, the one thing I prized above all. And now she was gone. I fought back tears as I went to stand in the crowd, staring at the spot she would be buried in.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 2 Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 2 SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 2 Siggy
Journey For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 2 SiggyJourney For The Gold~ Book One: The Beginnings of History - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 11:45 am

Grace. Gone. She was my favorite grandmother.... though she was my only... I think. I arrived at a hill, seeing a beautiful body, knowing inside there was once Grace. On the pocket of her pants, I put in a letter... reading the following.

"Dear Grace,

I'm so sorry I wasn't there alot. And I really do love you, I just... guess I didn't have the time. I know it's too late to say this, but I have a poem for you...

Did I tell you I love you? I probabley already did, but I'm going to keep saying it. There is no lies in these words, not one bit. Your smile keeps me alive, it's one reason to keep fighting. I would give you my soul for comfort, even if it left me in the dark and cold. And when I hold you close, I can hear your heart beat fast. And i think to myself, I found that one at last.

XOXO,
Leah Cahill
"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 12:36 pm

I just stared at the body, not believing it. This couldn't be happening. No. Not now. NO! After all the speeches and such had been read, Mr. McIntre went up to the podium. "Please open your bulitens. If you have a gold card, follow me." From the hundreds of people, only about fourty emerged. Including me.

[NOW Ian? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 12:53 pm

[[Yep, now Ian. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 12:53 pm

[YES..... you're Ian. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 12:56 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:I just stared at the body, not believing it. This couldn't be happening. No. Not now. NO! After all the speeches and such had been read, Mr. McIntre went up to the podium. "Please open your bulitens. If you have a gold card, follow me." From the hundreds of people, only about fourty emerged. Including me.

[NOW Ian? xD]

I had a gold card, so I followed the book bunch of people. Just then I swore I saw that same girl, I jumped up and down in my dark blue converse, trying to see over the heads of Cahills. She couldn't be a Cahill, could she? .......... I saw her, same everything. Wierd. I made the jumping unoticable, I was good at that.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 4/2/2010, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 12:57 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[YES..... you're Ian. xD]

[[Oh yah. xD What should we do with Ian again?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 1:04 pm

[Uhm... I dunno. Have him go into the room-thingy?]

[Ooh! Since he's, like, a germ-a-phobe, I should trip, fall on him, and he lands on the floor! xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 1:12 pm

[[Haha. xD Lets do that. xDD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 1:13 pm

[YOUSTART]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 1:15 pm

I had to get somewhere after this. I was sure I knew where the book was, and the money. I could be wrong, but I had to go to this stupid Grace Cahill thing. I stole the gold card, but who cares? I didn't want to go to wherever we were going, but maybe it would give me a clue... to finding treasure.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 1:30 pm

My eyes were so blinded with tears that I didn't see where I was going, and I tripped and fell. This would have been normal for me if I didn't fall on top of someone. Wiping my tears away, I got up and looked at the boy, about my age. "I'm so sorry!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 1:32 pm

[[NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was going to do the new mission on Clue, and now it put I have no missions done when I had all but 7. Dx]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 1:33 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:My eyes were so blinded with tears that I didn't see where I was going, and I tripped and fell. This would have been normal for me if I didn't fall on top of someone. Wiping my tears away, I got up and looked at the boy, about my age. "I'm so sorry!"

I got pushed to the ground. The dirty dirty ground where those bugs are who want to eat your skull. Disgusting. "You can say that again..." I grunted, basically mad.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 1:40 pm

I tried to help him up, the tears rolling down my cheeks. "Oh. It's you, Ian."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 1:45 pm

"Amanda?" I asked in the simplest tone, hoping she wouldn't realize the stole this gold card.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 1:58 pm

"Who else would trip?" I muttered to him, shaking my hair back.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 2:04 pm

Just then I saw a familiar face talking to Amanda. Ian?! Hey, Did he steal that gold card?

I didn't know what to say next.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 2:07 pm

[[I love being a Janus. xD They have this one article. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 2:08 pm

"Is Natalie here?" I was trying to at least act nice. Ian was okay when he wasn't trying to beat anyone. Then he was a force to be reckoned with.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 2:14 pm

"I hope not..." She always wanted to bicker and get us uncovered.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/2/2010, 2:16 pm

[Wanna change the plot? Like, Ian can be good, and then Amy and Dan can be the bad ones? Since this is our RP?]

Natalie walked over to us. "Oh, hey Natalie." I tried to keep the snarl out of my voice. Though Ian was alright, Natalie seemed different.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 2:20 pm

[[Ooo yeah. But who will Amy, Dan, Ian, and Natalie be working for? Like what branch?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/2/2010, 2:22 pm

I sighed, walking over to the opposite side, not wanting to continue that bickerment about the last piece of pizza from yesterday. As I left, I spread hand sanitizer all over my arms and hands.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next