The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Are So Undead To Me: The Mystery of the RC's

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You Are So Undead To Me: The Mystery of the RC's - Page 3 Empty Re: You Are So Undead To Me: The Mystery of the RC's

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/6/2010, 11:06 pm

"Ya think?!" I hissed at her, frantically spinning in circles, deciding how to attack.

OOC: IMOUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

You Are So Undead To Me: The Mystery of the RC's - Page 3 Empty Re: You Are So Undead To Me: The Mystery of the RC's

Post by iExtreme 6/6/2010, 11:32 pm

"Now what?" Rose asked, punching a zombie.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/6/2010, 11:42 pm

"Help!!" I screamed, as 7 zombies--I counted them--had circled me. Advantage: Zombies were slow. "HI-YAAAAAHHH!!" I screamed, latching my foot out and kicking two zombies across the face, forcing them to go backwards. I punched the following two in the face, and then screamed as two other zombies grabbed me from behind, picking me up and biting down on my arms. A third zombie came forward, grabbing my ankle and biting it. I continued to scream, the screams being lost as my flesh was being torn in two.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 6/6/2010, 11:47 pm

"Shelby!" Rose screeched, spin kicking as a zombie approached, she tried to run to her but there were too many zombies in between them. We're dead. Rose thought.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/7/2010, 1:45 am

I'm going to die. I thought suddenly. I'm really, really going to die. The zombies tore my skin away, and I knew if I looked I would see muscle there. The zombies went for my flesh again, and just as they were about to bite down, strong hands threw them off, and onto the ground. I gasped, looking up as I was thrown to the ground.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 6/7/2010, 4:26 pm

"Shelby!" Rose screeched, still trying to get to her. "Back-Off!" She snarled at a zombie trying to grab her, and punched him in da face.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/7/2010, 10:30 pm

I gasped, looking up at my savior. He had fire-red hair, and tanned skin. He was tall, with light purple eyes, so light they almost looked blue. I blinked, staring into them. He offered his hand, and I took it gratefully, standing up.

OOC: Hottie, 12 o'clock XD
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 6/8/2010, 3:33 pm

OOC: ROFL.....

"OMGZ!!! IT'S BITING ME!!!!" Rose screeched, trying to smack a zombie off her arm. "Meh...." She moaned, kicking one in the face, still trying to get the first one to let go of her arm. "Why can't they just eat brains?" Rose swung her hand out, smacking the zombie in the face. "Meh." Rose sighed, finally giving up on the zombies. "Hopelessness." She muttered.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/9/2010, 12:25 am

I started to get up, just to fall back down again. I managed an "oof" and he helped me up. "Flamor," He said, and my arms and ankle where the zombies had bit me started to catch on fire. I screamed, swatting it away. He grabbed my hand. "Stop." He said. I did. I realized the fire didn't really burn, but it was kind of a stinging sensation. Soon, the fire went out, and when I looked at my wounds, they were totally healed. New, fresh skin stared back at me. I finally had the courage to look up, and into his eyes. "Who.......ar e you?"
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 6/9/2010, 3:49 pm

"Meh." Rose had found a random pen in her pocket and was now stabbing zombies with it. "Gonna die." She mumbled, as zombies started biting her arms. "IT HURTS!!!" Rose screeched. And then.... She heard a VOICE in da back of her head. KO... her conscience whispered as she collapsed.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/17/2010, 9:56 pm

He didn't answer, but he dropped me, instead. "Ow!" I screamed, and started to get up.

Heart ran over to the zombies, swatting them away from the girl, one by one. "Flamor," He murmured again, and he could feel a flare within his power. Fire started to catch on the girl's legs, but it soon went out and she was healed.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 6/25/2010, 11:24 am

Rose slowly came consious just in time to see the fire disappear which made her jump up. "Wh- what just happened?" She asked confused.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/27/2010, 9:36 pm

Heart smiled. "Normality." He said, before disappearing.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 7/4/2010, 5:31 am

"Who was that?" Rose asked curiously, walking over to Shelby.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/5/2010, 10:16 pm

"I-I-I don't know. He took off so fast and I just...just..." I stuttered, trying to make sense of what had just happened.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 7/6/2010, 3:12 pm

"Huh. He seemed nice." Rose shrugged. "So, are the zombies gone now?" She asked.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/6/2010, 11:11 pm

I nodded. "At least they should be..." I said, looking from side-to-side, just to make sure.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 7/7/2010, 4:00 am

Rose glanced around quickly. "We should get back to the others...." She announced.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/8/2010, 1:55 am

"Yeah." I said, turning my head back around. "We probably should. Let's go." I started walking back toward the others. I walked into the cafeteria, and over to Iris. "What's happening?" I asked her. She was looking directly at the kid. "He's still mumbling on and on about the whole 'brain' thing." She shook her head. "But never mind about that. What happened with you?" She asked me. I bit my lower lip. "We'll talk later." I said, sitting down.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 7/9/2010, 12:12 am

Rose quietly leaned against the wall in the lunch room, standing there quietly, thinking.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/14/2010, 3:15 am

I looked over at Rose. "C'mere." I told her.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 7/16/2010, 2:02 am

Rose quietly walked over to Shelby. "Yes?"
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 7/18/2010, 3:55 am

I rested my chin in my hand. "Wha'cha thinkin' about?" I asked her. I needed to hear her opinion first.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme 7/25/2010, 10:05 pm

OOC: What opinion? o.o
iExtreme
iExtreme
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3