The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!)

+6
Noah the Flood
Akeria
Jinx
rattyjol
Arianna
shadowsowner888
10 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) Empty The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!)

Post by shadowsowner888 5/1/2010, 11:35 pm

Written 5/1/10

There's something about a setting sun that just makes everything so final.

As I'm writing this it feels like there's all the noise in the world going on around me. Zachary is blabbing about something. The radio is on, a sports station. Sammie just can't cease talking. But inside me, as I stare out at the sunset, there's silence and this sinking feeling that feels almost permanent.

Now I'm sitting alone in Burgerking, pretending my family is unfamiliar to me. Writing the words, I feel like a coffee shop writer. In fact, at least for this moment, I think I will be.

It's desperation-filled moments like these that drive me to this. Maybe I shouldn't have read that blog right before I got off of Twig, but I don't think it's all that. It's not just worry. It's sorrow, too.

Mark is even worse. And I still have that feeling about him . . . and on top of that, twilight is just making me feel hopeless and alone. It's not even like I feel it's a bad thing right now . . . it doesn't even have anything to do with my state in life. I just kinda am getting too wishful right now. Truth is, there's one person I want at my birthday party, but there's no way she could come. See, she's in Canada right now and we've never actually met, and even if it weren't that way I'd feel bad for asking her to a party for me when it's on her birthday.

. . . but that's just a silly excuse to make me feel better. God knows I'd invite her if I could.

I'm about to eat another thousand calories or so. It makes the whole dessert food fasting thing I'm doing really pointless, which I by the way forgot about earlier and failed. Applebees + Burgerking + donut hole + thin mint + ice cream sundae = xP. I'll try again on Monday, but try to practice moderation anyway. I don't want to start again when there's bound to be cake at the party tomorrow, and so I might as well indulge while I'm no longer bound to my dare, but I don't wanna go overboard all the same. I hate sugar crashes, and in the middle of my party, when I'll be hanging out with Jamie and Joe and Jamie Pathew and Ann and Jim and that epic and really tall Nolan dude I told you about and his sisters and everyone else's siblings and Natalie and Deborah and Kayleigh . . . *-* Well . . . let's just see I need a steady supply of energy.

My problem is not self control, though, at least I know that much. I just don't pay enough attention to things.

I've just decided I'm contemplating life because a boyfriend dumped me. But then, a slouchy persoh with dark, messy hair and shadowed eyes who looks about 5'8" and has a rather uncaring fashion sense will sit down near me, pulling his knees up so he looks like a frog, and start to thoughtfully consume a really sugar-filled coffee-type drink.

Oh, gosh, I miss the moments before Episode 25 of Death Note.

Right now, I have a wish. I want a laptop and a whole day with no obligations, one where I can come into a restaurant and not care and just write all day or spend time online. I think that would be absolutely amazing. I think I want to marry a writer, so we could do that for our honeymoon, and both be on Twig together so we could talk to each other too. :3 I would love that.

What I'm feeling now is that I don't know who I want to be as a writer, or even what job I want. My only writing these days comes out in songs, blogs, or roleplays, but I thought I loved stories. I used to think I wanted to be a vet, and now I'm second guessing myself . . .

But doubt is a part of believing in something, right? And I still love animals . . . and I've been beginning to feel like I'd like to save lives. I know I don't want to be a normal doctor, but a vet . . . that would be perfect.

But then there's so much college . . .

I should look on the other side, though. Science is one of my favorite and best subjects, and it's pretty much necessary to be a vet. *-* I don't get why I'd need to study math or english, but I'm suppose I'm good at those as long as I pay attention. This paragraph is worrying me, though.

Preveterinary courses should emphasize the sciences. Veterinary medical colleges typically require applicants to have taken classes in organic and inorganic chemistry, physics, biochemistry, general biology, animal biology, animal nutrition, genetics, vertebrate embryology, cellular biology, microbiology, zoology, and systemic physiology. Some programs require calculus; some require only statistics, college algebra and trigonometry, or pre-calculus. Most veterinary medical colleges also require some courses in English or literature, other humanities, and the social sciences. Increasingly, courses in general business management and career development have become a standard part of the curriculum to teach new graduates how to effectively run a practice.

*sigh* That's quite a lot . . . school for eight years . . . and oh how I hate math. >.< I never wanted a career involving it. But at least that won't be the focus . . . right? But what the heck is the point? What about math and English and literature and stuff is necessary?! I mean, duh some normal math would be used for stuff like medicinal doses, but . . . algebra? Trigonometry? Calculus? Why? I swear . . .

But still. Scientific is the main thing, and even now I love science. :3 Plus, I'm sure I'd be good at dealing psychologically with pets and their owners, and I've got a head start on my learning . . . haven't been failing in any of the required subjects . . . x3

Maybe I really should be a vet. *-*

Now I feel successful. :3 I only ate about half my meal, and now I'm saving the rest for later. I should write more often when I eat!

Twilight has apparently gone away . . . both literally and mentally. Coincidence? Heck no.

So, this blog has no point, but I think you anyway for reading it. :3

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you?
2. Do you think I should be a vet?
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything?
4. Have you ever written in a public area?
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're haveing one.)
6. Are you going to start a revolt?
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell?
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 1312The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 2412The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 3349The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 3548The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!)

Post by Arianna 5/2/2010, 1:23 am

I'm sorry about Mark. Sad

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? Not really. :/
2. Do you think I should be a vet? If that's what you want to do, of course. Smile
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? I probably wouldn't order anything, me being, you know, me. xD
4. Have you ever written in a public area? Yes. :3
5. Who will you invite to your party? My friend Emilia, 'cause she's my only good RL friend... And everyone from Twig, even though they couldn't come. xD That's the problem with having all your friends online. Razz
6. Are you going to start a revolt? No... are you?
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? I'm listening, and I'm supposed to smell something..? xD Anyway, nothing. Well, the usual smell of my room, which is just... idk, nothing. xD
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? How about neither?

I liked reading this blog, because of how you realized/decided so much over the course of it. x3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!)

Post by rattyjol 5/2/2010, 3:27 am

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? Meh, not really. I tend to not pay attention to the time of day... At school it's already planned out for me and on weekends it's not like I follow a normal person's schedule anyway. xD
2. Do you think I should be a vet? Yes. Very Happy
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? Probably just french fries. xD I don't like burgers.
4. Have you ever written in a public area? Sometimes I'll write in my notebook in a partly public area... like, on the bus or at camp or something. Like, anyone could be there, but it's mostly just people I know.
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're haveing one.) I dunno... No one? I don't like parties much. xD
6. Are you going to start a revolt? I'm not planning to at the moment.
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Nothing. I can't smell. -.-
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? Julius Caesar. Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 5/2/2010, 7:33 am

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? The afternoon. I always have the most energy then.
2. Do you think I should be a vet?*Shrugs*
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? A burger, fries and a lemonade
4. Have you ever written in a public area?In school, alot.
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're having one.) Well, Caillin. Bt thats pretty much it.
6. Are you going to start a revolt? Nuuuu...
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Nothing. My dad's office is like, smell free.
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? Julius Caesar
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/2/2010, 9:14 am

Ari:

He's just so young! D: Like, sixteen! Why him?

3. Yeah, that option was customized for you. XD There's always bottled water, though! Unless that's unhealthy too . . . is it? o.0
5. *sigh* I know, right? *fistpound* Someday I'll be rich and then I can finance a big Twig convention and then you can all come! Very Happy What a party that will be!
6. That's a secret. rolleyes
7. Good job. nod
8. You anti-Caesar person! *shakes fist*

x3 Why thank you! I have to say I liked writing it. XD

Ratty:

3. Yeah, boogers are gross, I can see why! Very Happy *intentional fail*
6. Are you sure? *-*
7. Aww, that's right!
8. And why do you say that? x3

Mea:

1. Ah yes, energy is good. Very Happy
3. They have lemonade there . . . ? Oh, that's right! o.0 Fancy that!
7. Why does nobody have any smelling to do? Razz
8. Really? And why's that? smug
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 1312The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 2412The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 3349The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 3548The Sown Shadow - the mystery of twilight (not the series, the time!) 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/2/2010, 9:18 am

3. Haha, I guess I could have bottled water. rolleyes
5. YES. Very Happy
6. Oh gosh. Razz Don't do anything bad, Ado, kay?
7. Why thank you.
8. Sorry! Razz

That's good. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/2/2010, 9:23 am

6. Depends on your definition of bad. smug

Very Happy Yeahhhh . . . being a 'coffee-shop writer' was so cool. I literally wrote the whole thing on paper first, which I rarely do because it's so slow and I just have to type it up later. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 5/2/2010, 9:28 am

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? I write the best in the early morning, or right before I go to bed.
2. Do you think I should be a vet? I think you should be whatever you want to be. Smile
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? Jr. Big Mac with cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese (Ignoring the fact that I'm lactose intolerant...)
4. Have you ever written in a public area? I write in class all the time.
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're haveing one.) I'm actually planning a party right now at Chuck-E-Cheeses. Very Happy I'm inviting sooooo many people.
6. Are you going to start a revolt? Yes, against weathermen with bad toupees.
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Grass and trees. But maybe that's because I'm outside. Eh, I hear birds! I HATE BIRDS! D:
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? Julius Caesar is my favorite Shakespeare work, so... definitely that one. Caesar salad usually has chicken. I don't like chicken. Razz
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/2/2010, 9:30 am

Akeria wrote:7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Grass and trees. But maybe that's because I'm outside. Eh, I hear birds! I HATE BIRDS! D:
You're outside! Very Happy Lucky. Razz
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/2/2010, 10:51 am

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? I get my best ideas at night.
2. Do you think I should be a vet? IDK! Its your choice
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? Chicken nuggets.
4. Have you ever written in a public area? Does School count?
5. Who will you invite to your party? Hmm..I dunno! It depends who hasn't abandoned me for someone else at the time. Most likely Scott, Sam, Luke, Katlyn, Jordan...hmm..
6. Are you going to start a revolt? *looks back and forth, shoving blue prints behind me* No...
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Well, I hear the rustle of the leaves outside, the rumble of a truck go by my dad's house. I hear the stacking of plates from the other room, but most of all I hear the wind; my favorite Smile
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? Caesar Salad. Yum :3
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/2/2010, 12:03 pm

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? I dunno, maybe two in the morning when there's a meteor shower...
2. Do you think I should be a vet? Well, how bad do you want it? If you really really want to be a vet, I think you'd say enduring all the math and English and science was worth it. And throughout the course of college you may figure out why all that jazz is important, and then you'll be happy you learned it so you could be the best vet you could be. Very Happy I know this isn't really a good answer, but... Oh well, I lost the game and so did you. xP
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? Something that tastes like chicken.
4. Have you ever written in a public area? Ya-huh, school and choir practice.
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're haveing one.) Chanel, Claire, and Claire for sure (yes, there are two Claire's). There will definitely be others; it all depends on who's my friend on July 9th.
6. Are you going to start a revolt? What? Revolt? *extinguishes bonfire* Don't look at me!
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Nothing. My nose stopped working a year ago. nod
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? How about Orange Julius?
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 5/2/2010, 12:29 pm

Yes. But it changes all of the time. (:

I think you should do what you WANT to do. You have your whole life ahead of you, Shadow... embrace it.

Ew! I'd never set FOOT in Burger King. I cannot stand fast food restaurants.

Mmm... yes, actually. At a food court. But I didn't get much done - it's too noisy for me.

Nola, Kyra, Samuel, Karina, Kat, Robyn, Violet. <3
Or, at least... I wish I could invite those last three. ._.

Well, I'm an unschooler...

I hear a mockingbird singing its morning song... I /smell/ my bagel toasting and the occasional hearty whiff of peanutbutter waiting to be spread onto aforementioned toasting bagel.

Neither.
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/2/2010, 3:51 pm

Truth is, there's one person I want at my birthday party, but there's no way she could come. See, she's in Canada right now and we've never actually met, and even if it weren't that way I'd feel bad for asking her to a party for me when it's on her birthday.

. . . but that's just a silly excuse to make me feel better. God knows I'd invite her if I could.

Hey - maybe at your party, you'll hear a knock on the door and open it up to see Mo. Who knows?

I'm just... confused. Who's this Mark person? If you've mentioned him before, then I really don't remember him. :/

If you want to be a vet, then go ahead. Don't let anyone else stop you. Just make sure that it's what you really want to do and that it's something you could see yourself doing in a few years from now.

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? I love the evening, when the sun is setting and our neighborhood is slowly quieting down. When the mosquitoes come out, and the crickets start making whatever sound a cricket makes. I love going outside and sitting in the large tree in our front yard and just thinking, writing a song, reading - anything that calms me.
2. Do you think I should be a vet? If it's what you really want to do with your life, then I think you should go ahead and do it.
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? I dislike Burgerking. :/
4. Have you ever written in a public area? I was using my phone to type up my blog on the ski lift when we were in Colorado, if that counts. xD
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're haveing one.) No one. -curls up in a corner- It'll just be me, Salad Fingers, and our rusty spoons.
6. Are you going to start a revolt? No, I'm going to start a riot. I feel so empty, so used up, so let down. I feel so angry, so ripped off, so stepped on. I'm not the only one refusing to back down - I'm not the only one, so I'm gonna get up, and start a riot.
(Yes, I did just quote Three Days Grace. <3)
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Paint. XD
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? Julius. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/2/2010, 10:32 pm

That first little bit up there was really poetic... *-* Aw, I really hope Mark gets better...

I just kinda am getting too wishful right now. Truth is, there's one person I want at my birthday party, but there's no way she could come. See, she's in Canada right now and we've never actually met, and even if it weren't that way I'd feel bad for asking her to a party for me when it's on her birthday.

._. I have a similar situation. See, I have a really great friend but she's all the way in the US. And today, during my birthday party, I was sitting with my friend eating strawberry shortcake like L. This friend in the US really likes L you see, and she was just telling me the other day how she was doing the same thing. And I was just thinking... "Gosh, we would have a lot of fun if my friend in the US was here too."
But I know I'll meet her in the future. nod There's not a doubt in my mind.

Yay for calories! I had a 40 inch tube of pure sugar, three bowls of cake, a family sized bag of chips, two cookies and goodness knows what else in the past like 24 hours. XDD

Ooh, having a boyfriend writer would be splendid. ^^ I bet he'd be really imaginative... And... Wow, okay, I read too much yaoi. Just going to stop my trail of thought right there.

Being a vet would be great if that's really what you want to do! I mean, it may be a long time in school... But honestly, as horror as the work we do in school is, every adult I know says they'd rather be in school than at work. So maybe cherish the education while it lasts? ^^

11:11, usually. I normally conveniently choose that time to log into MSN, greeted by, "I thought you went to bed..." And then a pointless 5 minute conversation that just somehow makes the night.
*no*
I like that time right before it gets dark... I don't exactly know the technical term, but it's when the sky is a vivid blue and the horizon is rimmed with the crisp garnet of the dying sun, and the cool breeze rolls in the fresh scent of rain...
If that's what you'd like to do, then of course! ^^
Lol, I'd just be a creep and go up to the cashier and be like...
"Yeah, I'll have a whopper, regular fries, and uh... you. smug"
All the time. ._. I've stumbled upon naughty words written in public areas, too. I was around seven years old when I said the f word for the first time. I cried. Darn reading capability. >.>
XP I invited Mallory, Marnie and Landon but due to Landon's father's predicament, he didn't show up. And Mal was grounded for calling her stepfather something quite bad indeed, so she had to go home early. Ah yeah. It was poppin' for sure.
Like a rebellion/protest? Well, no...
CANNIBALS ARE PEOPLE TOO!
*angry mob rushes in*
CAKE! No joke. And L's theme is playing in the background. THIS IS ALL UNINTENTIONAL. I just had leftover cake, and my iPod's on shuffle...
♥️.♥️
*major fangirl spazz*
Hmm... Julius! Because his name is cool, and he's legendary for something. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/3/2010, 11:22 pm

Akeria wrote:1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? I write the best in the early morning, or right before I go to bed.
2. Do you think I should be a vet? I think you should be whatever you want to be. Smile
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? Jr. Big Mac with cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese (Ignoring the fact that I'm lactose intolerant...)
4. Have you ever written in a public area? I write in class all the time.
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're haveing one.) I'm actually planning a party right now at Chuck-E-Cheeses. Very Happy I'm inviting sooooo many people.
6. Are you going to start a revolt? Yes, against weathermen with bad toupees.
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Grass and trees. But maybe that's because I'm outside. Eh, I hear birds! I HATE BIRDS! D:
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? Julius Caesar is my favorite Shakespeare work, so... definitely that one. Caesar salad usually has chicken. I don't like chicken. Razz

3. Yay cheese! x3
5. Oooh my gosh. *-* That sounds so fun.
7. What? But birds have wings! :O

Noah the Flood wrote:1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? I get my best ideas at night.
2. Do you think I should be a vet? IDK! Its your choice
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? Chicken nuggets.
4. Have you ever written in a public area? Does School count?
5. Who will you invite to your party? Hmm..I dunno! It depends who hasn't abandoned me for someone else at the time. Most likely Scott, Sam, Luke, Katlyn, Jordan...hmm..
6. Are you going to start a revolt? *looks back and forth, shoving blue prints behind me* No...
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Well, I hear the rustle of the leaves outside, the rumble of a truck go by my dad's house. I hear the stacking of plates from the other room, but most of all I hear the wind; my favorite Smile
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? Caesar Salad. Yum :3

4. Why not? Very Happy
8. All right! Very Happy *highfive*

Cyn431 wrote:1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? I dunno, maybe two in the morning when there's a meteor shower...
2. Do you think I should be a vet? Well, how bad do you want it? If you really really want to be a vet, I think you'd say enduring all the math and English and science was worth it. And throughout the course of college you may figure out why all that jazz is important, and then you'll be happy you learned it so you could be the best vet you could be. Very Happy I know this isn't really a good answer, but... Oh well, I lost the game and so did you. xP
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? Something that tastes like chicken.
4. Have you ever written in a public area? Ya-huh, school and choir practice.
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're haveing one.) Chanel, Claire, and Claire for sure (yes, there are two Claire's). There will definitely be others; it all depends on who's my friend on July 9th.
6. Are you going to start a revolt? What? Revolt? *extinguishes bonfire* Don't look at me!
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Nothing. My nose stopped working a year ago. nod
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? How about Orange Julius?

1. I've never seen one before. *-* You're so lucky.
2. Nuu! D: Why'd you make me lose the game?
8. *_* That's epic.

DragonStar wrote:1. Is there a time of day that inspires you?
Yes. But it changes all of the time. (:

I think you should do what you WANT to do. You have your whole life ahead of you, Shadow... embrace it.

Ew! I'd never set FOOT in Burger King. I cannot stand fast food restaurants.

Mmm... yes, actually. At a food court. But I didn't get much done - it's too noisy for me.

Nola, Kyra, Samuel, Karina, Kat, Robyn, Violet. <3
Or, at least... I wish I could invite those last three. ._.

Well, I'm an unschooler...

I hear a mockingbird singing its morning song... I /smell/ my bagel toasting and the occasional hearty whiff of peanutbutter waiting to be spread onto aforementioned toasting bagel.

Neither.

2. Yay! :3
3. Good thing I said if, then. xD
7. What delightful smells. :3

Ave wrote:
Truth is, there's one person I want at my birthday party, but there's no way she could come. See, she's in Canada right now and we've never actually met, and even if it weren't that way I'd feel bad for asking her to a party for me when it's on her birthday.

Hey - maybe at your party, you'll hear a knock on the door and open it up to see Mo. Who knows?

I'm just... confused. Who's this Mark person? If you've mentioned him before, then I really don't remember him. :/

If you want to be a vet, then go ahead. Don't let anyone else stop you. Just make sure that it's what you really want to do and that it's something you could see yourself doing in a few years from now.

1. Is there a time of day that inspires you? I love the evening, when the sun is setting and our neighborhood is slowly quieting down. When the mosquitoes come out, and the crickets start making whatever sound a cricket makes. I love going outside and sitting in the large tree in our front yard and just thinking, writing a song, reading - anything that calms me.
2. Do you think I should be a vet? If it's what you really want to do with your life, then I think you should go ahead and do it.
3. If you went to Burgerking, what would you order, if anything? I dislike Burgerking. :/
4. Have you ever written in a public area? I was using my phone to type up my blog on the ski lift when we were in Colorado, if that counts. xD
5. Who will you invite to your party? (Yes, you're haveing one.) No one. -curls up in a corner- It'll just be me, Salad Fingers, and our rusty spoons.
6. Are you going to start a revolt? No, I'm going to start a riot. I feel so empty, so used up, so let down. I feel so angry, so ripped off, so stepped on. I'm not the only one refusing to back down - I'm not the only one, so I'm gonna get up, and start a riot.
(Yes, I did just quote Three Days Grace. <3)
7. Close your eyes. Listen. What do you smell? Paint. XD
8. Caesar Julius or Caesar Salad? Julius. nod

:3 AW YAY!
Too bad it didn't happen. Sad *sigh*

Mark is this guy I used to declare I hated because he was so quiet, but now he has brain inflammation and he's in critical condition and doing really badly in the hospital. ._. (I hope that made any sense. xD)

Very Happy Yay! Yeah, I can definitely see myself doing that. :3

1. That sounds so gorgeous. *-*
3. Aw! Razz
5. How delightful! Very Happy
6. xD Yay!
7. o.0 Wooooah.
8. You know, I have a new monkey now. You know who Freddy is, right? Well if not, he's my monkey with rubber arms. Now I have a keychain sock monkey, and his name is Julius. nod

Komoda wrote:That first little bit up there was really poetic... *-* Aw, I really hope Mark gets better...

I just kinda am getting too wishful right now. Truth is, there's one person I want at my birthday party, but there's no way she could come. See, she's in Canada right now and we've never actually met, and even if it weren't that way I'd feel bad for asking her to a party for me when it's on her birthday.

._. I have a similar situation. See, I have a really great friend but she's all the way in the US. And today, during my birthday party, I was sitting with my friend eating strawberry shortcake like L. This friend in the US really likes L you see, and she was just telling me the other day how she was doing the same thing. And I was just thinking... "Gosh, we would have a lot of fun if my friend in the US was here too."
But I know I'll meet her in the future. nod There's not a doubt in my mind.

Yay for calories! I had a 40 inch tube of pure sugar, three bowls of cake, a family sized bag of chips, two cookies and goodness knows what else in the past like 24 hours. XDD

Ooh, having a boyfriend writer would be splendid. ^^ I bet he'd be really imaginative... And... Wow, okay, I read too much yaoi. Just going to stop my trail of thought right there.

Being a vet would be great if that's really what you want to do! I mean, it may be a long time in school... But honestly, as horror as the work we do in school is, every adult I know says they'd rather be in school than at work. So maybe cherish the education while it lasts? ^^

11:11, usually. I normally conveniently choose that time to log into MSN, greeted by, "I thought you went to bed..." And then a pointless 5 minute conversation that just somehow makes the night.
*no*
I like that time right before it gets dark... I don't exactly know the technical term, but it's when the sky is a vivid blue and the horizon is rimmed with the crisp garnet of the dying sun, and the cool breeze rolls in the fresh scent of rain...
If that's what you'd like to do, then of course! ^^
Lol, I'd just be a creep and go up to the cashier and be like...
"Yeah, I'll have a whopper, regular fries, and uh... you. smug"
All the time. ._. I've stumbled upon naughty words written in public areas, too. I was around seven years old when I said the f word for the first time. I cried. Darn reading capability. >.>
XP I invited Mallory, Marnie and Landon but due to Landon's father's predicament, he didn't show up. And Mal was grounded for calling her stepfather something quite bad indeed, so she had to go home early. Ah yeah. It was poppin' for sure.
Like a rebellion/protest? Well, no...
CANNIBALS ARE PEOPLE TOO!
*angry mob rushes in*
CAKE! No joke. And L's theme is playing in the background. THIS IS ALL UNINTENTIONAL. I just had leftover cake, and my iPod's on shuffle...
♥️.♥️
*major fangirl spazz*
Hmm... Julius! Because his name is cool, and he's legendary for something. XD

:3 I'll take that as a compliment!
Ikr? ._. I'm going to feel so horrible if anything . . . happens.

I feel like hugging those skinny jeans of mine all over again. :') Rememberremeber? It's almost been like a whole thirty days now since I ran around the house and did that. ;3 To be precise, it's been twenty-eight days.

. . . too bad I had to ruin that epic little narrative. Razz

YAY! *highfive* Ahh, I really wish I coulda been there with ya. xD And that the pirate cake I gave you was real.

Whatever you were going to say, I bet it was delightful. XD But oh yes, that would be amazing. *-* Hey, I wonder if Nolan is a writer! Doubt it, but all the same. xD

Hmm. I do think I can agree with those adults. xD It's too bad that we always have some sort of obligation every weekday until we're old geezers. *sigh* I will try to cherish it!

1. Oh god, that's gorgeous. :3 Makes me feel the need to start writing stories again!
2. Yay!
3. Haha, that would be epic. XD
4. You poor innocent child! D: That must have been a traumatic experience.
5. Well, at least you had fun with Marnie, right? Very Happy
6. o.0 Don't eat me please!
7. ITS A MYSTERIOUS FATE!
8. Yay! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down