The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.)

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.)

Post by shadowsowner888 9/1/2009, 11:23 pm

Just pretend you're reading this on the eighth! Very Happy You probably will be anyway.

So, yesterday, I played on the computer all morning . . . nothing exciting. Edited another story and a half for SOI, and then went off to babysitting. I got fourteen dollars, which means I have . . . 22 dollars to spend total. nod

I had the hardest time looking for Miley's new CD on Amazon. xD Then I found out it's only at Walmart. Online they have it listed for eight dollars, so I'll probably buy it from there . . . I'll need to bug my mom to take me, lol. Then I'll have thirteen dollars . . .

Haha, and once again, I'll need to earn enough to buy Inside the Rainclouds. xP

Or maybe I should just - no, wait, that won't work. Razz I guess I should buy Miley's CD first cus I don't have enough money for ItR and the New Moon soundtrack, which is twenty-five total, so I'll just wait until the 19th to order those.

Annnywho. xD After babysitting I got home and went on the Wii. Woot to God! They're selling the internet channel for free now, so we officially can come online with the Wii. That could be really useful. Idk if I'll use it much for Twig and stuff, though; my eyes hurt if I try to read the text unless I zoom in enough, and when I zoom in too much I have to scroll sideways to read everything. Razz At least it's easy to navigate everything.

And then I got my Mario Kart points up to 6350. nod

Just before we had dinner, I went back online to check and see if my movies were at the library yet. xD Push still isn't available. But I got my mom to go and check Twilight and Race to Witch Mountain out, since they were in. We watched RtWM - it was an amazing movie. Very Happy Highly recommended.

And that's it! xD Here's seven things.

Seven Things to Put in Your Mouth
I-Dare-You edition.
1. A cicada skin. Twisted Evil I did it once. It was disgusting because one of the legs fell off, but so f un.
2. ABC gum. Again - did it! smug I'll also eat stuff off the ground. That doesn't gross me out easily.
3. Slimy eggs. Now that grosses me out. xP Crunchy eggs work, too.
4. Raw rasberries. By "raw" I mean "not ripe." Lawl, I just like saying raw for not ripe stuff. xD It's fun! (Dad, the bananas are raw!)
5. Raw bananas. Purely disgusting. xP Just lick it inside, and you'll regret it forever.
6. Baking soda/powder. I honestly can't remember which! xP But it's even worse than the bananas.
7. A worm. This is the one I've never ever done . . . o.0 I have to try, lawl.

Thanks for reading! ;D Here's a worm for you guys to try number seven.
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) Large-worm25

And here's the playlist. Very Happy Just because you'll have to go to the Funny Farm if you do number seven!

Lastly, click my eggs! grin
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) 8WFL
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) LfcP
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) OqER
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) MSe7
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! (One day early for one time only! xD Iz bored.) 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down