The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

2 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 19 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Noah the Flood 6/15/2010, 11:53 pm

The light stopped coming, leaving behind a glow however, when he hugged her. She started sobbing

"We were looking for Bo..and..and..then JJ fell into the pit" She wimpered, putting her head in the crook under his chin "I was scared..." She mummered "And then the..light happened"

Kam dropped down to the ground, looking over the side at JJ. He heard what they had been talking about and sighed in relief.

"This is too far down for one of us to get to her without jumping down" Kam muttered, ideas already running through his head. Lets just say, it invovled a tail (xD)

Jag was the last to come onto the scene, looking around. He walked over to Sarah and Travis, picking up Sarah's flashlight which he found using his own.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 19 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 12:03 am

Travis hugged her. He was in shock, too, and confused, but he didn't dare show it. "Hey, it's okay," he said to her softly, holding her close and kissing her cheek. "It's okay, Sarah, I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you."

JJ looked up at him and waved a little. "The baby's been kicking real funny," she told him, shrugging.

"Thanks, Captain Obvious," snorted Cole. He looked down at JJ. "Are you sure it's just kicking? Sure that the fall didn't--"

"I'm positive, Cole."

He sighed. "Alright," he murmured, shrugging. He looked at Kam. "Any ideas on how to get her out of there."

"Oh, by the way, I twisted my ankle!" called JJ.

"Greaaaaaaaaaaat," said Cole.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 12:09 am

Sarah nodded, wrapping his arms around her waste. Her 'power' was sort of conviniant, the more she thought about it. If she could control it..
See, Sarah was terrified of the dark.

"Uhm...one" He said, making a face. He leaned over the edge "J, think you can grab onto somethin?" he asked.

Kam's idea was to get his tail from his dragon-self out, and lower it down into the pit.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 12:16 am

"And we're goona go back to the cabin, and things are gonna be normal," Travis was whispering, kissing her cheek again. "And then we'll have a good night and Bo will be home in the morning." He nodded.

Cole glanced at Kam, arching an eyebrow. He was pretty sure he knew what was coming next. "Be careful," he murmured, letting his arms dangle over the side so that when the time came he could help lift JJ up.

JJ nodded. "Yeah," she said.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 12:18 am

"O..Okay" Sarah said, still shaking in his arms. "I'm sorry for not listening to you early.."

Kam ran behind a tree; oh, the dragon is bashful? Anyway, and when he came back out he had a long, strong but wirey black tail. He knelt down next to the edge and slowly lowered his tail down

"Grab that and I'll pull you up!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 10:44 am

JJ burst out laughing, and couldn't stop. Cole sighed deeply. "What's so funny, Jay?"

"This is so weeeeird!" she replied, unable to stop giggling. She wrapped her arms around Kam's tail, shutting her eyes and saying, "Kaaay, got it."

Cole swung his arms down again, trying to help pull her up.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 11:05 am

Kam just shook his head, walking on his knees foward so his tail slowly pulled her towards the top of the bit. The black and purple tail swayed slightly as he did this.

Jag just watched "See you've got it under control.." he said, nodding.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 11:18 am

Cole kept himself half in the pit, just to make sure JJ was alright. When her upper half reached the top, Cole looped his arms around her and pulled her out.

She sat there, blinking up at everyone. She gave a very sheepish smile, waving a little. "Hi ya'll."

Cole rolled his eyes, glancing down at her feet. "Which ankle is hurt, Jay?" he asked wearily.

"That one." She pointed to her right ankle.

He nodded. "I guess we'll have to call it a night."

"What?! No! We gotta find Bo first!"

"And risk you almost killing yourself again? We'll find Bo in the morning. It's late anyway."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 11:30 am

"He'll show up J" Kam said with a nod, knealing beside her "He's a big boy"

"Can you walk, or do you need me to carry you?" he asked, his tail slowly dispersing to nothing.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 11:33 am

"I'm gonna need you to carry me," JJ replied sheepishly, nodding.

{FFW to morning?....YOU START. [:}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 11:40 am

(xP)

Amanda was curled up in the bed, still sound asleep. But, of course seh would after such a late night. it was only eight in the morning anyway. She had woke up once or twice last night, but slowly found herself back to sleep.

Moxie was possibly the only one up. She had gotten up about and hour ago and was starring out a window at the woods. She was wanting Bo to get back, she needed to see him. Just to make sure he was alright. She took a sip of her hot chocolate, pulling her knees closer to her chest.

Sarah was still sound asleep as well, her arms tucked under the pillow and legs slightly bent at the knee. After she had been taken home, it didn't take her long to fall asleep. She had small nightmares during the night however, but only ones that made her wake up with a small wimper.

Kam was awake as well, but he was laying in bed, starring up at the cieling. His hands resting on his stomach, and one foot stuck out barely from under the covers.

Jag had crashed on the couch, and was still there, his eyes closed and a soft, almost adorable (xD) snore coming from his lips. He was wearing a t-shirt and some pajama pants, what he had changed into after last night.

!@!

Tyler was up at the Divin' household, humming as he walked around the kitchen.

He was fixing all of the others breakfest, for he assumed they were all asleep, and had pancakes on the skillet and some bacon in a frying pan.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 12:53 pm

JJ moaned softly and rolled onto her other side. She'd had an icepack on her ankle for a while last night, because she'd been up to around four. Now, as she started to awake again, the gentle throb of pain coming from her swollen foot bothered her. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Kam. She felt the baby move, and a wave of guilt swept over her. "I'm sorry," she blurted.

Cole was sound asleep, too. He had one of his arms around Amanda, the other was folded oddly beneath his head. He kept moving, as he often did when he was having a bad dream. He shook his head, mumbled wordlessly, and yawned. "Mmmm...." he mumbled, pulling Amanda over to him closer.

Meg was awake. She gently--so as not to wake anyone up--tip toed over to Moxie. "Hey, Mox?" she whispered softly, sitting down. She had her own steaming cup in her hands, but hers contained coffee, not chocolate. "Good mornin'." She'd slept through everything the night before, even the others coming home without Bo and with JJ's seemingly sprained ankle. So, in other words, Meg was well-rested.

Travis was snoring, but his snore wasn't adorable.

------

Luka was sound asleep on the couch, curled up with the blanket that Tyler had given her the night before.

Katrina was in her high chair--or at least, I assume she was--and she was watching Tyler as she sucked on her hand. "Yiiiiii," she mumbled.

Gracie was soundly, sweetly, asleep.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 1:13 pm

Kam tilted his head to the side "And what exactly for?" he asked, putting on arm around her shoulders and pulling her alittle closer to him.

Amanda smiled in her sleep, snuggling up against him and mummering something incoheritly.

"Good morning" Moxie said, nodding and giving her a smile "I guess you slept well" She asked with a quiet laugh. Moxie had not been so lucky. She had woken up when they came home, and throughout the night she had nightmares, wishing Bo was there to hold her.

!@!

Tyler walked over from the rest of the stuff and began fixing Katrina's breakfast. He soaked some cherrios in milk lightly, making them soft enough for her to eat.

WHen he was done, he walked over and scattered them across her high-chair's tray "Bon' Appatite chica"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 1:24 pm

(dude, incoheritly isn't a word. xD)

"For hurting myself last night," she mumbled, her voice thick with sleep. She arched her back and yawned, then snuggled into him. "Sorry that I'm stupid and ow does my ankle hurt." She scowled, pressing her face into his chest and groaning again.

Meg smiled sheepishly. "I did, actually. Fitfully, but well. I kept worrying about Bo. Like you did, I presume." She lifted her cup to her mouth and sipped, peering over the pink ceramic to see Moxie's reaction.

-------

Katrina squealed, squishing the curious at first with her little fast, making it a game. But then she got hungry, and picked them up in handfuls, stuffing them in her mouth. She made quite the mess, getting milk and cheerio-chunks all over her face, hands, and outfit. Someone had forgotten her bib.

Luka heard the sweet giggles and squeals and started to wake up. She yawned, pushing herself up into a sitting position. Her hair stuck out in a million or so different ways.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 1:38 pm

"Crud.." Tyler muttered, watching her. He shrugged, figuring he'd just give her a bath or something. Its not like he had changed her out of her pajama's yet anyway.

"Morning sleepy head" Tyler said, walking over to flip the pancakes.

!@!

(Shut it xD)

"You arn't stupid sweety" He said, hugging her tighter and kissing her forehead "It would have happened to any of us. We're just lucky Sarah was there with you. "

"Yeah" Moxie said, looking out the window again "I kept having nightmares...to make it worse" She sighed, closing her eyes. "I just hope he's okay.."
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 1:51 pm

{I can't, I'm too incoheritly inclined! =D
You spelled sweetie wrong.
[hysterical]
xD}

JJ nodded a little, sighing deeply. "I know, but I still feel like an idiot," she mumbled, pulling away and rubbing her eyes. "Next time, even if I blatantly defy you, next time, make sure I listen, please."

Meg nodded, and was about to say something when a movement in the forest caught her eye. Pale skin color against browns, greens, and morning mist. Her eyes widened and she started to laugh. "I think he is, Mox--oh crap, he's got no clothes on."

Bo was standing behind a tree, peeking out. His face was slowly growing red, because he could see Meg laughing and covering her eyes playfully. He scowled, keeping his lower half behind the large oak and waving frantically with his left hand. He needed some clothes, and then he'd be good to go.

--------

Katrina squealed again, kicking out and smiling up at him happily. "Yi!" she said, taking a handful of cheerios and dropping them on the floor.

Luka glanced back at him. "You're up early," she said through a yawn.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 1:58 pm

"Thats very hard JJ. You're very stubborn" He said, nodding and looking at her with a matter-of-fact facial expression.

Moxie sighed "Bo..what are we gona do with you" She chuckled, and grabbed some of his clothes before darting outside to the tree. Before she left though, she made a hand guesture like she was taking a picture, and then started laughing.

!@!

"Awh Trina really!?" Tyler groaned, bending down to clean up the cherrios.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't sleep in late" he said "You like pancakes and bacon?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 3:10 pm

"Shut up!" Bo laughed, going bright red and hiding behind the tree some more. "It's not my fault, okay!?" Still laughing, he snatched the clothes from her and pulled them on quickly. Despite his apparently lighthearted disposition, there were large bags under his eyes and his breathing sounded a little labored.

Travis was just waking up. He glanced out the loft window and grinned. "Sarah, Bo's back!" he yelped, scrambling off of the cot. He ran over to the window, and burst out laughing. "And he's naked. That's lovely, Bo."

Bo finished getting dressed just as Moxie was inside (because she left him there, correct?). He smoothed his clothes and walked inside of the cabin.

Cole was there waiting for him, along with Travis. "What's the fun of streaking in the woods?" Travis asked, frowning.

Cole handed his shivering (and red-faced) brother a blanket. "Sit down, we'll make you some eggs or something."

Nodding, he sat down. "Thanks," he rumbled, rolling his eyes.

JJ sat up suddenly. "That's Bo's voice!" she squealed. She tumbled out of bed, being careful not to put pressure on her ankle. Not caring that she was in her PJ's (a silky pair of shorts and a button up sleep shirt, both were deep violet), she gimped out of the room. "Booooo!" she squealed, bounding over and tackle-hugging him.

------

Katrina giggled hysterically, pushing more and more of the cheerios off the tray.

Luka laughed, too, but hid her laughs with a cough. "Uhm, pancakes."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 3:19 pm

Tyler made a sort of strangled noise, trying to get the cherios in a bowl as they all fell towards the floor. He was actually pretty good at it, but missed a few "Trina, stop pleaaseee!"

!@!

Moxie giggled, shaking her head when she walked in. She giggled even more when JJ tackle hugged him, sitting down next to Bo, or alittle close to him anyway.

By now, Jag had woken up because of all the commotion in the living room "Hey, Bo's back" He said, blinking. he was still half-asleep, and was sitting with rubbing his eyes.

Kam laughed, watching her go as he stumbled out after her, standing in their doorway and watching the scene.

Sarah had gotten up and ran downstairs, and was now standing alittle off to the side with Amanda, giggling.

"He was naked?" Amanda asked her, giggling. She had gotten up when she felt Cole was gone, but had missed most of it.

"Yup!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 3:26 pm

Bo's face went red again. "I have an explanation for that," he started, hugging JJ back for a moment. He didn't get to speak, however, for his sister was babbling.

"YOU MISSED IT! I fell in this huuuuge hole and twisted my ankle and almost DIED," JJ gasped, shaking him by his shoulders.

Bo glanced up at Cole. "She almost died?"

"No." Cole rolled his eyes. "She was just a klutz as usual. Twisted her ankle."

JJ nodded, sitting down and setting her foot on Bo's leg.

"Awwwh, I'm sorry," Bo said with a snort, gently patting JJ's leg.

------

Luka and Katrina both laughed hysterically, unable to contain themselves.

Katrina bounced in her seat and slapped her hands down on the tray. Little bits of milk splashed down onto Tyler, along with more cheerios.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 3:42 pm

Tyler stood up, sighing and wiping cherrios from his face. After he set the breakfast food onto a plate, he said "Luka, can you watch Katrina while I go get a shower?"

At that moment, Jack and Alex stumbled in, yawning.

!@!

"If it hadn't been for Sarah, we'd never found her" Kam commented, nodding

At the mention of Sarah's powers, Jag glanced at Cole. He was still thinking his theory was true.

Sarah blushed, hiding her face in Tyler's chest.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 4:01 pm

"That's what I'm here for!" she replied with a smile. "Go ahead. Oh! Good morning, boys!" Luka popped up, running her fingers through her hair and busying over towards Katrina. She grabbed a dish towel and started to gently wipe her face and hands clean.

-----

Cole looked back at Jag, sharing the thought. He shrugged helplessly, spilling a whole pan of scrambled eggs onto a plate for his little brother.

He set the plate down in front of Bo, who immediately grabbed a fork and started to shovel the eggs into his mouth.

"Calm yourself, sparky!" JJ giggled, watching Bo stuff his face. He smiled and looked up at JJ, making her laugh again.

Travis kissed the top of Sarah's head. "Hey, you're a hero, cutie," he chuckled. "Don't be bashful!"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 4:22 pm

Tyler smiled, bounding into the bathroom and closing the door.

Once Alex heared the shower running, he grinned and slowly snuck away, leaving Jack with a slightly worried expression.

!@!

Jag sat down, watching Bo out of the corner of his eye.

Moxie giggled, watching him stuff his face. She sat alittle bit down the couch from him, hugging her knees.

Sarah giggled, nodding and looking back at the others.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/16/2010, 8:37 pm

JJ put her elbows on her knees, watching him. "Are you that hungry."

"Mmm," Bo mumbled. He scraped the rest of the eggs off the plate into his mouth and looked up at his brother. "Can I have some more? With ketchup, salt, and, uh, pepper?"

Cole gave Bo a funny look. "Bo, that'd be a dozen eggs."

"And?"

Warily, he took the plate from Cole and had Travis crack six more eggs, figuring that Bo would want the same amount as last time. Meanwhile, he handed Bo a glass of orange juice.

Bo downed the glass in a few seconds.

"Sooo, tell us your side of the story, Bo." Travis looked up from the frying pan, his expression expectant of his friend.

Bo immediately felt sweat burst forth on the back of his neck. He rubbed at it, smiling weakly. "I guess I do have a bit of explaining to do, right?" The whole night he'd been thinking of a decent lie to tell them, and he'd had it down to a science. Now was the hard part; spinning his tale convincingly.

_~_~_~_~_~_

Luka stared after him, pursing her lips. "Where's he going?" asked Jack. She paused. "What do you want for breakfast, by the way, sweetie? And is Gracie up?"

"Gracie's up," Gracie mumbled, shuffling into the room. She yawned, stretching, arching her back. Her eyes were half shut as she slid into her chair, and she rested her head against the table.

Luka giggled, trying not to coo. "You sleepy, sweetheart?"

Gracie nodded, her eyes shutting.

Luka left her there, figuring that it'd do the child no harm to nap at the table. She ate a mouthful of her food and then went back to cleaning up Katrina.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/16/2010, 8:47 pm

Jack shuffled up in a chair beside Gracie "Ooh..Tyler cooked pancakes" He said, then added "I'll just have one pancake for now"

"Oh, and Alex's pulling a prank or something on Tyler" Jack said with a shrug

"Alright, I'm back people!" Alex said, walking into the room and sliding up a the table.

"Tyler is gona be maaaad" Jack sang, swinging his legs back and forth

!@!

"Wow Bo.." Moxie giggled, resting her head against a pillow and watching him, rubbing her bandages lightly.

"Yeeah, you do" Jag said, looking at Bo, with a quick glance at Cole, and then back at him "Where'd you go last night?"

Kam gave Jag a look, basically saying 'You don't have to be so harsh'.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next