The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

2 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 36 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Dragon Lover 7/22/2010, 2:46 pm

Bo pouted and plopped down next to Gracie. "Your booooooooyfriendy is a meanie, Grace."

Gracie shrugged, blushing. "To you, maybe."

"Oooh, that's right, he's neveerrr meeann tooo Graaaciieeee," Bo giggled, wiggling his eyebrows. "So, Grace, tell me, how do his tonsils taste?"

"BO!" Gracie grabbed a pillow and hit Bo upside the head, her whole face bright red.

Cole came soon after her, grinning largely as well. JJ looked up at them (she had left the room, too) and snorted. "Some two people are quite happy," she noted.

"Weird, isn't it!" Travis agreed in a tease. He swung himself into a chair, sipping from his cup of coffee.

Izzy sniffled. "Santa?" she asked, her voice squeaking innocently.

Katrina leaned over and kissed her father's cheek. "Merry Christmas, Daddy! Can we open presents now?!" She paused, "Wait, Daddy, what's a tonsils? Do they taste good?" That question cracked Bo up, getting him another hit from the throw pillow by Gracie.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 36 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Noah the Flood 7/22/2010, 2:54 pm

Jack, who had now downed atleast half the drink, plopped down next to Gracie "Oh, you're just jealous Bo, and you know it" He said, already bouncing from the sugar.

"Nothing you need to worry about till you are married, K sweetheart?" Jag said, nodding and rubbing a hand over her hair, picking up a pillow and smacking Bo upside the head as well.

Jack made a giggling sound.

Jag then looked down, groaning "PLease tell me that ain't what I think it is.."

"YES!" Jack said, nodding

Sarah sat down next to Travis, shaking her head "You'd think they'd won the lottery"

Moxie plopped down next to Bo "You don't need that much sugar Bo, trust me" she said, poking his stomach

"Yeah, Santa!" Kam said, walking into the living room and plopping down on the couch next to Jag.

Ethan and Logan were busy chasing each other. Or, rather, Logan was chasing Ethan and Ethan was trying to escape the little boy.

"HIDE ME!" He squealed, diving between Bo and Moxie.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/22/2010, 3:22 pm

Bo snorted. "Oh, yeah, I'm so jealous of my annoying little not related person thing. What are you, anyway? My somewhatofa brother-in-law?" He laughed, cringing at the beatings he was given. "Moxie, they're hurting me!"

And then he gasped. He touched his belly, glaring at her. "Are you trying to say something, Moxie!? I am NOT fat." He nodded. He pointed to Sarah. "She'll be fat. And JJ was fat. And a bunch of other people. BUT NOT ME!" He beamed.

Travis smacked Bo in the back of the head, glaring. Then he settled back down next to Sarah, chuckling and nodding in agreement. "I know, right?" he replied, slipping his arm around her gently.

"Santa!" said Izzy happily, clapping her hands.

"Oh no you don't, silly!" Meg gasped with a giggle. She picked up Logan, kissing his cheek playfully. "Silly little boy. Why don't you guys open presents now, huh?"

"Instead of hiding behind me," Bo agreed with a nod.

"Presents!?" squealed Katrina, bounding to her feet.

JJ went to sit on the arm of the couch, glancing back towards the kitchen to make sure they weren't leaving anyone out.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/22/2010, 3:42 pm

Jack shrugged, taking another gulp of the energy drink, bouncing alittle more

Moxie giggled, shaking her head. "You'll get fat, when you are forty and go through your midlife crisis" She said, poking his stomach repeatedly.

Sarah smiled warmly, snuggling into him. She was only three months pregnant, but she already had a baby bump under her shirt. See, Sarah was a naturally tiny person, so she wouldn't get huge.

"Presents!" Logan squealed, clapping his hands and bouncing up and down repeatedly.

Alex stumbled out of the kitchen and plopped down next to Jack "Heeeeeloooo people" He laughed, grinning

Amanda was still up, and was now passing around everyone's stockings.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/22/2010, 3:54 pm

Cole chuckled and watched as the littler ones were joyous; it was so sweet how much they enjoyed Christmas almost as much as Bo did.

"'Ello!" Gracie said, waving to Alex. She thanked Amanda for getting her stocking and upended it happily, watching as the contents tumbled out. She was pleased to see she got a good bit of candy in hers, as well as a new, quite pretty hair brush, and ten bucks.

"Santa's cheap," Gracie teased, waving the ten dollar bill and glancing back at Cole. Cole blushed and shrugged.

"First, stocking!" Meg said to him, pulling both Logan and Katrina back to her. "Stockings!" she said, taking their stockings from Amanda and giving them to each child.

Izzy giggled and bounced. "Daddy!" she said, smiling and looking from the stocking to Kam.

Travis rested his head against hers and put his other arm around her, rubbing her arm gently. "You cold?" he asked in a murmur. "'Cause I am, heh." His other hand--that was not rubbing her arm, that is--gently, almost hesitantly, rested on her belly.

"Eweeeee," Bo wailed, falling over. "That's really gross, Moxie...heh, at least I'll weigh less than you!" He winked and then winced away, giggling and bracing for impact.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/23/2010, 1:01 pm

After passing out all the stockings, Amanda sat down next to Cole and snuggled into him.

Jack dumped his out, and was clearly excited to see candy, a pack of those silly bandz braclets (xDD), and a ten dollar bill as well. "CANDY!" He yelped, popping a marshmellow santa in his mouth.

Alex dumped out his contents, which revealed to be an itunes card, some small peices of candy, and the monster energy drink Jack had givin him "Haha, awesome" He said, popping the tab and taking a sip

"Stocking!" Logan squealed, dumping out the contents in his lap. He got a toy tiger, candy, and a toy elephant "ROAR!" he giggled, smiling up at his mommy.

"Look Izzy!" Kam said, pouring out the contents of the stocking in his lap.

Moxie snorted, smacking him upside the head "Stupid" She muttered, then giggled.

"Kinda" She mummered, snuggling into him more.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/23/2010, 1:40 pm

"Hmmm...." Travis glanced back. There was a blanket laying across the back of the couch; he snagged it, pulling it around the two of them. Lightly he kissed the top of her head, saying, "Is that better, baby?" He looked down at her, his eyes shining lovingly, but there was also a glimmer of a kind of far-away expression.

Bo whimpered. "Meaner," he said, glaring at him and then sneaking a peck on her cheek. "Heeyyy, you know you love me!" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Izzy squealed, throwing her arms in the air. She stared down at her toys; mostly soft, plushy little things, animals. As well, there was a new bow for her to wear, and a tiny pair of mittens and a hat. She picked up a sheep, and held it up. "Mooooo," she said, her eyes sparkling.

JJ laughed hysterically. "No, sweetie. It's Baaahhh!"

"Moooo!" Izzy replied, nodding.

"Roar!" Meg giggled, wrapping her arms around Logan and kissing his cheek playfully. "Roar roar roar!"

Katrina snuggled up to her Daddy. "She's silly," the girl told him, pointing to Meg, giggling and grinning. Underneath her night shirt, Jag might be able to see the necklace that Jack had given her. Last night she'd had a terrible nightmare, so early--very early--that morning, she'd put the necklace on. Katrina, however, had yet to tell her parents about that happening; she was too afraid to.

Bo whined loudly. "Awh, common, is everyone but me gonna get an energy drink!?"

Gracie laughed, shaking his head. "Santa made a mistake with giving you that!" she said in a sing songy tone, shaking her head again. Yawning widely, she nibbled on a bit of candy herself. She looked oddly tired that morning, but didn't dare complain.

Cole's arms wrapped around her, and he kissed her again, smiling at her. "You smell good," he murmured, pressing his face into her hair and chuckling softly.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/23/2010, 1:48 pm

Sarah nodded "Thank you" She mummered, closing her eyes and resting her head on his chest. She was really tired...

"Yeah yeah, whatever" Moxie said, then poked him again, giggling.

Ethan shook his head "Mommy, why's Izzy so silly?" He asked, playing with the little transformers he'd gotten in his stocking.

Kam chuckled, kissing the top of Izzy's head "Baah silly. Baah"

Logan squealed, giggling cutly and hugging the tiger to his chest. The boy loved animals, especially tigers.

"Thats a pretty necklace sweetheart" Jag commented, nodding and glancing down at it "When did you get that?"

Alex stuck his tounge out at her, then glanced at his phone, opening and sending Wynn a text message that said 'Merrry Christmass!'

"Thank you" Amanda giggled, leaning back and kissing his cheek

"Everyone has to open my presents first!" Jack cried, getting up and passing everyone the presents he had gotten them

(I don't care what anyone else gets, but Bo's is a energy drink xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/23/2010, 2:33 pm

{xD Okay, mister pushy! rolleyes}

Bo sniffled, pouting at her. "Meanie pants...stop poking me, God!" He hit her hand away and sniffled again. "Meani--PRESENT!" Bo, squealing like Izzy was, ripped open his oddly shaped present. He gasped. "VENNNOOMMMM!" he breathed, staring at the large bottle of 'Venom'--an energy drink.

Cole smiled at her, his eyes sparkling. "You're welcome, honey." He rested his head against hers, watching Bo as he tore into presents. "Oh, crap..." he mumbled. "I really, really hope that whatever is wrong with Bo isn't hereditary..."

Katrina looked down, momentarily forgetting her fear of speaking about it. "Oh! Jackie gave it to me a few months ago, I think," she replied, touching it lightly and then pushing it out of sight. "I like it a lot, 'cause it's purple. Purple's my favorite color, it's very pretty." She nodded innocently.

Meg ruffled his hair. "You like tigers, huh?" she asked, smiling at him happily. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him so he was sitting close. She held out the present that Jack got him to the boy, saying, "Logan, wanna open the present? Be nice, okay?"

Izzy pouted. "Moo!" she replied, kissing the sheep and very carefully setting it down. "Name Moo-Moo," she told them, stroking it. "Moo-Moo Sheepy!"

JJ snorted softly. "Because she's two," she replied, reaching out to ruffle Izzy's hair. "Well, at least she knows it's a sheep," JJ remarked to her husband, snorting again and shaking her head.

Travis looked down at her. "Do you wanna go back to sleep, babe?" he asked quietly. "You can if you want to, I'll carry ya back if you want." He chuckled, imagining how much pain that would put on his back and inwardly wincing.

---

Wynn was sound asleep. Next to her, on her beside table, her phone buzzed away. She, meanwhile, drooled and dreamed.

Falcon, who shared the room with her, gave a devious grin. She snatched up the phone and opened it. The text was from a guy, she could tell. "Oooh, does Wynn have a boooyyfrrriieeenddd?!?!" she gasped, beaming over towards Wynn.

Wynn's eyes shot open. "What?!" she moaned, rubbing at her eyes.

"You got a text from a guy." Falcon replied.

Wynn winced, groaning softly. "Oh, Alex...."

"Alex?! OOOH! I'M GONNA SAY HI TO HIM!" Falcon squealed, jumping up and running from the room with the phone.

"FALCON!" Wynn screamed, her eyes wide in horror. "GET BACK HERE!"

The two girls ran through the house, introducing several new characters as they did so; Talen, the oldest brother, just rolled his eyes as the two girls ran around screaming. Haig reached out his foot to trip Wynn once, which earned him a glare and a slap upside the head. Cailyn snorted, watching the two of them and wondering what they were doing. Nathan and Parker, meanwhile, laughed hysterically, taking great joy of this sight.

Finally, a text was sent:

Aleex! Are you Wynn'fs boyfriendas? dfsWhy would you7 date Wyn Alex please igndgore this thats my sister Falcwson No don'tz ig3nore it Alex sshe thinddks your Falconf won't let me get my pho0

It didn't make any sense, but that was because the phone was being argued over, soo...
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/23/2010, 2:59 pm

Alex opened the text message and snorted, smiling though as he read it. He reached over, showing it to Gracie "Can you make any sense of what happened over this text message?" he asked, laughing.

"Jackson!" Moxie cried, glaring at her little brother "Do you want us to all die?"

"Noo...now open your present!" Jack hurled something at Moxie, shampoo and soap, then plopped back down next to Gracie, handing her the present he had gotten her - a necklace with stone like Katrina's on the end.

Jag glanced back at Jack, then at Katrina "Well, its very pretty. Make sure you hold on to it!" He said, smiling and kissing her head.

Logan tore into the present with as much enthusiasim (SP?) as Bo. "Oooh Tiger!" he squealed. There, infront of him, was a small, and really soft, stuffed tiger.

Ethan shrugged, then tore into his present. It was a spy kit, which just made the boy even happier "THanks uncle Jack!"

"No problemo little dude" Jack grinned, ruffling his hair.

"Yes, atleast she knows her animals. Now we need to work on sounds..." Kam snorted, grinning.

"Noo, I wanna stay in here" Sarah protested, forcing her eyes open and giggling at the kids.

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/23/2010, 5:34 pm

Travis chuckled softly, shrugging. "Alright," he grunted. "Then, I'll keep you up, we'll talk." He let his lips be near her ear as he spoke, and he kept his voice soft, but not lilting like a lullaby. "Would you be mad at me if I tried to start a conversation by saying that I haven't told my parents yet that you're pregnant?" He smiled sheepishly at her, sighing under his breath.

"Watch this, Kam." JJ, beaming, looked down at Izzy. "Izzy, what kind of animal is Uncle Bo?"

"Alien!" Izzy replied knowingly.

JJ, Cole, Gracie, Meg and even Bo all burst out laughing hysterically. "JJ!" Bo cried, shaking his head. "That's really not nice!"

JJ beamed. "I didn't teach it to her, Kam did," she replied sweetly, kissing Kam and nodding.

"I dislike you, Kam." Bo stuck his tongue out at Kam, while JJ fought off the urge to giggle.

Meg looked down at Logan, gasping in unison. "Tiger!" she agreed with a nod, gently reaching out to pet it.

Katrina smiled back up at him, relaxing since he didn't seem to notice anything suspicious about the necklace. "It is!" she agreed. "I will, Daddy, pinky promise!" She held up her pinky, wiggled it, and then snuggled into his chest. In the back of her mind, however, she wondered if she could think back to a time where she might have Seen the outcome of her father noticing the necklace.

Gracie recovered from her laughing fit and opened the present Jack got her. Her eyes sparkled and she gasped softly. "Ooooh," she whispered, carefully picking it up. She paused, coughing quietly into the crook of her arm. Then she looked back at the necklace, running her fingers across it as if she were afraid it might break. "Oh, Jack, it's so pretty!"

She leaned over, kissing Jack lovingly and very lightly (even a little shyly) on the lips. Pausing, she glanced down at the text message, and she snorted. "Falcon--Wynn's older sister--got a hold of Wynn's phone because Wynn was sleeping when you texted her. You should know by now that on days when we don't have school Wynn wakes up at two, earliest." Gracie laughed, obviously teasing. "But, nah, I'm guessing they were fighting over it and trying to text you...Falcon was probably trying to say something embarrassing, and now Wynn's probably murdering Falcon!" She nodded.

Bo opened it, chugging half of it in under thirty seconds. "WHOO!" He gasped, pulling it away from his face and beaming. "DAS IST GUT!!!"

"Since when to you speak German, Bo?"

"When I feel like et." Bo smiled sweetly.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/23/2010, 6:01 pm

Sarah looked up at Travis, making a face "You havn't?" She asked, looking slightly hurt (Oooh the moodswings) "But I thought you told me that you were going to tell them before now..."

"What? I did no such thing!" Kam said, but he couldn't help from laughing hysterically

Ethan laughed lightly "I think Uncle Bo IS an alien.." He said

"No! Mine!" Logan squealed, reaching out and grabbing the tiger, holding it to his chest along with his toy tiger.

"You're welcome" He said, kissing her back and then smiling, taking another gulp of the energy drink and messing with some candy.

Moxie reached over to Jack's pile "Oooh, Santa didn't give me none of these!" She said, snatching the braclets and stealing two before tossing the packat back to Jack "THanks Jackie!"

Jack stuck out his tounge at her, but laughed anyway.

Jag wrapped his finger around hers and then laughed, looking at Logan "Logan, be nice and share!"

Logan looked at his daddy for a moment, then reached out with the toy tiger in his hands and holding it up to his mother, almost reluctant to "Tiger?"

"Oh my gosh..." Moxie groaned, looking at Bo and shaking her head "You seriously had enough hyperness without that..."

Amanda leaned upward "You wanna tell them now?" She whispered in Cole's ear, smiling.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/23/2010, 8:32 pm

Cole chuckled, tapping the tip of her nose. "I dunno. Do you?" He was smiling, too, and his eyes were sparkling. Either way, it was quite clear, he was elated. He kissed her cheek again.

Bo laughed, beaming at her. He leaned over, whispering, "You say that like it's a bad thing, now, but wait until I get you alone later, then you won't b complainin'!" He wiggled his eyebrows in a Cole-approved fashion and then laughed again, leaning away and once more bracing for impact.

"You're such a good boy, you listened to Daddy!" Meg told him with a wide smile. She kissed him and took the tiger, giving it a gentle hug. "See, Mommy just wanted to give him a hug." She placed the tiger back in her son's hand. "What's his name, sweetie?"

Katrina smiled. "Logan's so cute," she told her father, nodding her head. "Can we get another baby some day soon, Daddy? A girl this time?" She looked up at him sort of pointedly. She wasn't stupid; she knew where babies really came from (a downside of having Visions was an abundance of knowledge. But for her own sake, she pretended like she didn't know.

Travis sighed softly. "I did say that, didn't I...." he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, baby, it's like...I haven't talked to them in five years, at least. And I've been trying lately just to get them to be used to talking to me and stuff again. They know that you're my girlfriend, but yeah, they don't know...." He sighed again. "Between now and then, they've sort've," He waved his hand. "Changed. I don't know why, but, mom's sobered up a bit and Dad's home a little more often. But, they're...snooty. Like my Dad was blabbing on and on about what kind of wine he was going to have when I brought you with me to dinner one day." He winced. "He wants us to come over there one night. I'll have to tell them before then." His thumb grazed over her belly absently. "I haven't said anything yet 'cause I can tell they're probably not going to like it all that much...." He sighed.

JJ grinned at him. "It's not that hard to teach her things. Watch." She looked down at Izzy. "Hey, Izzy! Izzy, what's this?" She shut her eyes and pursed her lips, making a kissing sound.

"Kiss kiss kiss!" Izzy said, smiling happily and clapping her hands. She looked down at Ethan. "Alien, alien!"

Gracie laughed quietly. "Four brothers, two sisters," she agreed with a nose, shrugging her shoulders lightly. Gracie quietly sipped from Cole's coffee (she'd stolen it off of the coffee table when Cole wasn't looking). She smiled at him. "Do you still like her?

---

Wynn smiled. She had locked herself in the bathroom; Falcon was hollering and beating on the door, and Parker was whining that he had to go to the bathroom.

She texted him back with a smile still lingering on her face:

Falcon is evil, Alex, remember that. Haha me too. I miss u guys, haven't seen u much all break so far. Tell me when u get back from the cabin, mkay? We can all chill at ur house, me, u, Gra, Jackie-pooh...Merry Christmas, Alexandra [: <3

She loved to tease Alex and call him Alexandra, just for the heck of it. With a giggle, she hit send.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/23/2010, 8:49 pm

"Yeah" Amanda said, smiling up at him "You wanna tell them or me?" She asked.

Moxie couldn't help it; she blushed and giggled, fiddling with one of the braclets she'd taken from Jack. "Whatever" She mumbled

Logan smiled, clapping his hands, then looked at the tiger. That thought hadn't occured to him! "Hmmm...'is na'e ith...Stripe!" He said, nodding and hugging the tiger to his chest.

"I'm sure you'll get a sister someday sweetheart" Jag told her, kissing the top of her head and glancing and Meg, and grinning "I'll just talk to Mommy later"

Sarah frowned, thinking for a moment "Why won't they like it? Everyone here excepted it pretty well...I mean...it was bound to happen sometime around Travis. Even if it was an accident..you know...some good things come out of accidents" She smiled lightly, snuggling into him "Why don't we just tell them whenever we go to dinner?"

Kam laughed, kissing JJ's cheek "She's so cute"

Ethan shook his head "No, Bo's an alien. Not me" he said, nodding and pointing at their uncle.

Alex blushed, smiling and fiddling with his thumbs "Yeah.." he mumbled, opening his phone and looking at the text message.

K. Hey, I think I gave your parents your Christmas present before I left. Should be under the tree.

He pressed send, looking back at Gracie.

(Just have her have whatever you want him to get her xDD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/23/2010, 9:37 pm

{Okay!}

Wynn tilted her head to one side, perching on the tub and smiling at the message.

U got me somethin? awwwh, u didn't have to do that! agh, you jerk, I forgot to get you somethin, now I feel guilty, lolol P: Im gonna go look at my present. if it explodes when i touch it my brothers will kill you [:

She hopped up, exiting the bathroom (to three year old Parker's utter relief). Falcon hounded her with questions, but she ignored them. Laying on her belly, she wiggled beneath the tree, retrieving a present addressed to her in Alex's handwriting.

"Oh my goodness he got you something?!" gasped Falcon.

Lanky and awkward Nate walked over, scowling. "A boy got you a present? Gross."

Wynn ignored them both, opening it gently. Her eyes sparkled and she felt a blush rise to her cheek. Falcon cooed and Nate gagged, walking off. "Awwwh that's SO CUTE!"

Wynn opened it, to see a picture of him and her. She blushed a deeper red. "Wynn, oh my goodness!" Falcon squealed. "He's like, totally got some sort of crush on you! EEE! THAT'S TOO CUTE!"

"Oh, no he doesn't, he's just a sweetie," Wynn mumbled, in denial. She texted a simple message again:

Thank u, Alex, I love itttttt <33333333

------

Gracie giggled. "That's so cute!" she squealed. "Oh my goodness, Alex, can I tell her? Please? Pleeeeease?" She reached out to grab Alex's phone with a beam planted on her face.

Izzy frowned. "Alien?" she asked, pointing to Ethan.

"Sadly, no," JJ said with a sigh, giggling and playfully sticking her tongue out at Ethan. "I love you baby," she told him, kissing his cheek and then leaning back. She glanced over at Kam, smiling. "I know! Well, she is my kid, soo...!"

Travis sighed softly, staring at the floor. "Because I know my parents," he mumbled. "They'll be disgusted that we're not getting married or something, or at least engaged." He glanced at Sarah, his brow deeply furrowed. "Of course we're gonna get married some day, but we can't do that right now." He sighed deeply now, shaking his head. "Can't afford it." He pursed his lips, looking away. "I would want to do it before hand, so that way if they get really mad, you wouldn't have to hear it." He hugged her to his chest, letting his head fall back. He stared at the ceiling; this was one of those moments were he was regretting the child. All it was bringing so far was a load of stress and extra expenses, and it wasn't even born yet!

Katrina giggled. She already knew that she'd eventually end up having three more younger half-siblings. Not all at once, of course, but they'd be here eventually. She wondered if asking would make them come faster. She shrugged, smiling up at her Daddy. "Okay!" she replied cutely, nodding her head. "I don't see why we have to ask, though. Can't we just pick one up on the way home, Daddy? Since babies do come from the hospital...."

"Stripe?" Meg gasped, obvious to the conversation between Jag and Katrina behind her. "Oh! That's a wonderful name, Logan! Good choice!" She tapped her chin. "Now, what's Stripe going to do today?"

Bo laughed, kissing her cheek. "I loveeeeee yoouuuuuu," he sang, smiling at her. He glanced over his shoulder then, hearing that last part. "Tell who what?"

Cole pursed his lips in thought. "Hmmmm...you can!" he said, grinning broadly. "Ask Amanda." He rubbed Amanda's shoulders with a chuckle.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/23/2010, 9:54 pm

Alex was about to send a text message when he yelped "No, Gracie, don't!" but whenhe tried to pull away the phone, he accidently bumped into Jack, sending the phone flying into Gracie's lap.

Ethan smiled, going to play with one of his new toys.

Kam smiled "She's a cutey wierdo because she'sboth of ourkid" He said nodding, laughing "Poor kid. Got two wierd and adorable parents"

"Who said it had to be big or anything? We can get the preacher from the church, and just have it like, some close friends and their families and our families...in like, Cole and Amanda's backyard. I 'spose they wouldn't mind. I never wanted a big blow out wedding anyway" Sarah shrugged, looking up at him. See, Sarah had been waiting for him to propose. She knew that money was an issue, but still.

"Well, first, Mommy and Daddy both have to sign papers and they have to order the baby" Jag was obviously coming up with this on the spot "Why don't you talk to mommy about this?"

Logan thought for a moment "'E's gona play wi'f me!" HE said cutly, hopping down and running around "SUPAH STRIPE TO THE RE'CUE!" He squealed.

Amanda stood up, sighing "Guys!" She said, getting everyones attention "I'm..pregnant" She was absolutly beaming when she said this, and then she looked back down at Cole.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/23/2010, 10:15 pm

There was a lull in the moment, and everyone got quiet, smiling and about to say something when Cole burst out laughing. "Wow, that was so creative, Amanda. If I'd known you were going to do that, I would've said it instead!"

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Bo said, clapping his hands. "IT'S GONNA BE ATTACK OF THE PREGNANT LADIES! Bwahahahahaha. Gross."

"Bo!"

Meg giggled at Logan's antics, but then glanced up at Amanda and Cole. She beamed, clapping her hands. "Ohhh! Yeaaa! Congrats!"

Katrina laid back an clasped her hands behind her head, staring up at him. "'Cause I don't feel like it!" she replied happily. "Then what happens?" She looked up at Amanda, then looked back at Jag. "Is that what happens? Why does Mommy get fat if you just order the baby? Is she sad?" Secretly, Katrina was taking great joy in these questions and her father's scrabbling for answers.

Izzy bounced happily, clapping her hands. "Amanna!" she said, waving at her Aunt Amanda. "Amanna, hi!"

JJ snorted. "Who says you're adorable?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. Then she "squeed," beaming at Amanda. "It's about time! Gosh!" She laughed, obviously teasing.

Gracie shot a smile and a "Cool!" up to Amanda and then she opened Alex's phone.

Hey Wynnie the Pooh its Grayson! Alex thinks I'm telling you something but really I'm just trying to bug him. Bye sweetie pie!

She sent the message and cackled evilly as if she had indeed told Gracie that he liked her.

Travis sighed quietly. "I know," he mumbled quietly, fiddling with the edge of his robe. "But, look. A baby's enough on me right now. If you really want to get married, we can, honey, it's just..." He ran a hand over his face and through his hair. "I dunno." He glanced up at Amanda and smiled in response, going back to his conversation with Sarah. His expression was obviously one that showed he was stressed; his brow was furrowed and his eyes were crinkled at the edges.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36