The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

2 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 34 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 12:11 pm

JJ stroked her hair consolingly, just nodding. She smiled when she was thanked and hugged, and laughed softly. "No prob, kid," she teased. "Thank you for getting me out of the house. Izzy was bothering Ethan and, well...it just wasn'ta pretty sight." She shook her head.

Pausing, she said, "Hey, maybe tomorrow I'll drop some stuff at your apartment? Or whenever I can, anyway. I've got'a few books that might help you...and freak you out." She laughed. "But it's best to know a lot. Bein' pregnant ain't that fun," She stuck her tongue out. "But the baby's worth it, trust me." She nodded her head again.

Izzy squealed very loudly from the other side of the room and JJ sat up straight. "Izzy, baby, you okay?"

Izzy toddled over with the remote in her mouth.

"Izzy...." She sighed, picking up the girl and taking the remote from her mouth. "Icky icky," she grumbled.

-------

"I say we watch Daybreakers, Ghost Rider, and then Eight Legged Freaks. No sappy movies!" Gracie said, nodding.

"Cole, can you make us popcorn?"

"Uhm, after you all eat this pizza I've been slaaaaaaaving over!"

"You took it out of the box and put it in the oven, how is that slaving over?" Gracie asked, standing next to Wynn in the kitchen doorway.

"I couldn't get the box open...."

--=====--

Luka winced and felt tears in her eyes. If she couldn't get Tyler to talk to her...well, then maybe she would go back and hang out with Stephen.

I don't think that. I never would.

She shoved her phone back in her pocket and sat down on a bench.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 34 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 12:24 pm

Tyler sighed, sending back

The tree.

He hoped she'd understand, since this was the tree he spent alot of his time under. He rubbed as his face, trying to get the effects tears left behind to go away.

!@!

"Yes! Pizza! But it better not have any meat on it..." Alex was still going strong on his veggie streak. No meat except fish for three years.

"Alex, it was just a dare, you can give up anytime now" Jack said, nodding

"Hey, its my lifestyle now. And I'm proud of it!" he sang, grinning.

!@!

"Oh she was? How's he doing?" Sarah asked, looking up at her, then to Izzy, which caused her to giggle "Silly girl.."

"Thank you, reading about it would be good" She said, nodding then asked "Hey, JJ, I know its like..reeally...really early...but..whenever I have the baby, will you be his or her godmother?" She looked up at JJ, biting her lip.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 12:55 pm

JJ began to wipe the remote on her shirt, shaking her head. "Icky icky!" she told Izzy again. Izzy bashfully clapped her hands on her face, giggling. "She was! She loves bothering him. He's doing great...he's my little physco child. Too smart for a five year old, I swear." She giggled.

She paused, looking up. Her eyes sparkled and her expression softened. "Oh, Sarah, I'd be honored to," she whispered, smiling slightly, looking stunned.

--~_~_~--

"No meat, just cheese," Cole promised.

Gracie giggled. "You're insaaaaane!" she said, shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

Wynn looked at him sort of admirably, but agreed, "Very insane."

"Do you guys want the pizza in the living room, or what?"

Wynn was busy setting up sleeping bags on the one couch. She glanced up. "Yeah! Pizza in here!"

=======

Luka was there five minuets later, looking out of breath. She sat down hard on the ground next to him, not caring that her dress would get grass stains. She wiggled out of her jacket, looking over at him as she did so. She set it down, and then threw her arms around him. "I'm sorry," she whispered.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 1:05 pm

Sarah giggled "Thats good" She said. She knew Ethan had always been smart, but she hadn't thought it woulg get very far. But she was wrong.

Sarah smiled, looking over at her happily "Great!" She nearly squealed, wrapping her arms around her in a hug.

!@!

Alex grinned widly, hopping into the living room "In here sound cool! We can start on those moives" He said, nodding and plopping down in the floor.

Jack just shook his head, smiling "I swear, if I die from lack of protien one day, its going to because I ended up living with you"

"You can get plenty of protien from nuts!" He said with a nod, which just earned an eye-rolling from Jack

!@!

Tyler didn't say or do anything. He just sat there, frowning as she hugged him, tears running down his face.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 1:27 pm

Luka pulled away and gasped softly to see him crying. She rubbed away his tears with the heel of her hand very gently. "I--I was talking to Stephen," she stuttered, "and he told me what pe-people say...I didn't know, Ty. Oh, goodness I am so sorry. I'll make them stop, I promise. I feel like a terrible friend." She still didn't know he'd been in the Cafe. Hugging him again, she whispered; "I know you'd never ever hurt anyone...right?"

--------

Cole set the pizza and some paper plates down on the coffee table. He yawned, going back and retrieving cups and some water to set down, too. "Hey, I'm gonna be upstairs now guys. Yell if you need anything, a'ight? Popcorn's in the pantry. When Amanda gets home if she asks tell her where I am." Yawning again, he headed upstairs.

Wynn and Gracie nodded. "Okie dokie!"

Gracie pulled her blanket around herself, going to plop down near Alex but leaving room for Jack.

Wynn threw herself onto the couch. "Spiders on the floor," she grunted, snuggling into the couch.

~~_~~

JJ smiled. "You'll be a good mom," she told Sarah, resting her head against Sarah's as if to hug her back. She would've given her a hug, mind you, if Izzy wasn't still trying to stick the remote in her mouth.

"Izzy! No!"

"ICKY!" cheered Izzy, trying to grab the remote.

"No, icky is baaaad!"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 1:55 pm

Sarah couldn't help but laugh, pulling away "Icky is very bad Izzy" She said, nodding before standing up "Do you want something to drink?" She asked JJ.

!@!

"Its my fault Travis was burnt" He said after a few moments of silence. He was whispering "Luka...Luka I'm different. When I went into the house, the fire just was...repeled away from me. Some of it went onto Travis" He whispered, looking at her again and sighing, a sound close to a sob following after "People don't know that, but they still think I'm going to shoot the whole school out"

!@!

Alex shook his head, grabbing a slice of pizza and taking a bite, then fixing a glass of water for everybody.

"Okay, which movie first?" Jack asked, standing by the DVD player, the DVD cases in his hands.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 2:39 pm

"DAYBREAKERS!" Wynn cheered.

"Ethan Hawke...." giggled Gracie with a happy sigh.

"Are you kidding me!? I like Frankie!"

"You mean Micheal Dorman?"

"Ugh, same difference," grunted Wynn, waving her hand. "Frankie slash Micheal is smexy."

"Nuh uh! Ethan Hawke slash Ed is better looking!"

Wynn started to giggle. "What, afraid to call someone else smexy in front of your ickle boyfriiiieeennnddd?" She wiggled her eyebrows and made kissing sounds. "Just try not to make out too much during the movie, mkay?"

Gracie's face got bright red and she glared, laughing sarcastically; "Heh heh heh, you're a comedian."

-~_~_~-

Luka hugged him tighter, her eyes round. She listened, looking up at him, almost in disbelief. But she nodded slowly; she believed him. Sitting up, she reached out and pulled him to her, holding his head to her chest and stroking his cheek as if he were a child. "Please don't cry," she whispered. She was quiet for a moment. "Why do they think that, Tyler?"

======

JJ nodded, saying she wanted to have some water when the boys walked in. "Oh lord, my sister's here? Eyuck."

"Thanks, Bo!" JJ snorted, looking up at him. He and Travis set their bags on the counter.

"We got Chinese and we went shoppin'," said Travis, starting to unpack a few of the grocery bags.

"Thanks for sharing. You guys got anything that Izzy can chew on, besides your remote?"

"She's been eating our remote!?" Bo stared at his tiny niece. He tossed JJ a fortune cookie.

JJ opened it and gave it to Izzy, who began to happily gnaw at it. "Yes. Don't ask me why, 'cause I don't know why."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 3:07 pm

Alex and Jack were nearly gaggging "Okay, please save you two's girly talk until we go to my room thank you!"

Jack was red from Wynn's comment, but put the DVD in and went over to sit next to Gracie, grabbing a slice of pizza.

!@!

"I don't know" Tyler said, pulling away and closing his eyes "They just do" Then he mumbled something afterwards "Your boyfriend is one of the worst"

!@!

"Yeaah. I think she was pretty proud of herself" Sarah said, giggling and shaking her head and she went over and pecked Travis on the cheek, helping him unload stuff.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 3:18 pm

"Eesh, sorry, wimps," Wynn giggled, rolling her eyes. She curled up around her pillow, watching as Jack sat next to Gracie. She cooed obnoxiously.

Gracie shot a glare over her shoulder, to which Wynn innocently batted her lashes. Rolling her eyes, Gracie grabbed her water and sipped from it, leaning back against the couch. She wasn't that hungry for pizza.

~_-~-_~

Luka looked heart broken. "He is?" she whispered, frowning deeply. When he pulled away, she let her hands fall into her lap, and she looked down at them. Her fingers interlocked with one another, and she pursed her lips. "No, he can't be. Stephen's so sweet...." She looked up at him. "Really?" she asked again.

======

Bo snorted, pausing a moment to walk over to Izzy. He crouched down so he was level with her, since she was sitting on JJ's lap. "What were you doin' with my remote, silly?" he cooed, kissing Izzy's cheek and taking the slightly soggy remote from his sister. "Ewe, it's slobbery."

Izzy made a squealing sound and bounced once, biting a little hole through the cookie.

"Can you just eat it?" JJ asked with a snort.

Travis smiled at her, letting his hand settle gently on her back. "I got it," he said quietly. "Go sit down--oh, wait." He peered into the bag of Chinese. "Uh, this is what you wanted, right?" He pulled out what he thought she'd asked him to get.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 3:34 pm

Jack also shot her a look, settling down after finishing off his slice. He grabbed a pillow that was on the couch, one of those throw pillows, and laid is head against it so he could still see the TV.

Alex laughed, leaning his head back and looking at Wynn. He was bored; the commercials bored him, but Jack liked to watch them. "You're an odd child" He told her blankly, but then grinned afterwards.

!@!

"Well, he never starts stuff, but he always agrees with people..." Tyler sighed, his head leaning back against the tree "But, don't get all upset about it. You are the only one who doesn't think I will, so don't get mad at him"

!@!

Sarah smiled "Ooh, yes, thank you honey" She said, kissing his cheek again and taking the egg drop soup and sitting down at the table, looking at Izzy and giggling "She's so adorable"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 4:36 pm

Travis smiled at her warmly. "Welcome!" he chirped, nodding and picking up his little case of shrimp and rice. He plopped down next to her, having put a majority of the stuff away, leaving some for Bo to do. He popped the top off and started to wolf the food down, obviously extremely hungry.

"She's extremely annoying, too," JJ cooed, kissing Izzy's cheek.

Izzy gnawed at the cookie like a squirrel would at a nut. She stopped when she saw Travis's giant shrimps; her sweetly brown eyes went wide. "Eeeee!" she gasped, dropping the cookie. She put out her hands and whined loudly.

"You want a shrimp?" Travis asked with a snort, smiling at her.

Izzy squealed.

Travis speared a large shrimp with his fork and looked at Izzy. "Izzy, aaaahh," he said, opening his mouth.

Izzy stared at him, looking confused. Ge repeated himself a few times, and finally a smile dawned on her features as she understood. "Aaaaaaaah!" she squealed, opening her mouth wide.

Travis, after getting a nod from JJ, popped the shrimp into her mouth.

It was almost too big for the child. She chewed, juice and shrimp-bits dribbling down her chin. However, she clapped and her eyes sparkled, so she looked quite pleased. JJ snorted, taking a napkin and cleaning her face.

~=~=~=~

Luka sighed softly. "I'm sorry that they say that stuff, and I'm sorry he agrees. None of them should say that stuff. It's terrible." She looked up at him, a small part of her wondering; What if he really were to do that one day, just because everyone says that? Could he? Would he kill people? Would he kill...me? No, he'd never....She stared up at him, frowning.

--------

Gracie snuggled up to Jack, resting her head on his shoulder. She smiled up at him sort of shyly as she did so, aware her cheeks were pink. Then her eyes turned to the TV, and she fixed her glasses, watching the previews.

Wynn flicked his nose. "And you're a boy. Care to point anything else out that's obvious, Alex?"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 4:43 pm

Jack smiled, his arm slipping around her shoulders and pulling her to him softly

"Hmm...that you are a girl?" He offered, grinning stupidly, then looking at Jack and Gracie and singing "PDAAA!"

Jack just stuck his tounge out at him.

!@!

Sarah burst into giggles, watching Izzy chew happily. She spooned some soup into her mouth, and glanced over at Travis

He'll be a good dad She said in her head, glancing back at Izzy And like JJ said, I'll be a good mom, and we will have a nice little family

Just then there was a knock on the door
"Caaaan I come innn?" It was Moxie, of course, who wanted to come see Bo.

!@!

Of course, Tyler wouldn't. Tyler was really, like Luka thought, a sweet, nice guy. Its just nobody; mind Luka and family; had taken time to climb the wall he built around himself to know this.

You see, Tyler had been in the same boat as Sarah, but it was more often. His dad would beat him when he was angry, and Tyler kept his mouth shut. When Sarah was hurt, it had set him over the limit and he confronted his dad, only to get the same as Sarah.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 4:53 pm

Luka twiddled her thumbs. "Do you think I should break up with Stephen?" she asked, fixing her dress so that it covered her legs, which were cold. She pulled her jacket back on, finding the sudden breeze unwelcome.
=_=_=_=_=

As soon as Izzy was done, she gasped loudly and clapped her hands. "Eeeee!" she said, looking up at Travis.

Travis shook his head. "No, Izzy, shrrrriiiimmmp," he replied.

"Eee?"

"Shrimp."

"Eee."

"Sh-ruh-im-puh."

"...eee." Izzy nodded.

Travis snorted. "I give up, Jay."

"I don't blame you." JJ kissed the top of Izzy's head and started to clean off her shirt.

"No." Bo said, opening the door and scowling down at her. He couldn't keep a straight face; moments later, he burst out laughing and kissed her lovingly. "Of course you can! Commin, it's a little party in here."

"Eee?" Izzy asked, reaching out her hand for another shrimp.

Travis opened his mouth wide, and so did Izzy, so he popped another shrimp in. She bounced again, chewing and swaying on JJ's lap.

________

Gracie's face went a brighter shade of red and she rolled her eyes. She gently pulled up her blanket and sat all snuggled up to Jack. Her stomach was a fit of butterflies, and all she could do was smile.

"No, really?!" Wynn gasped. She paused. "How about...Micheal Dorman's a smexy beast?" She wiggled her eyebrows at Alex.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 5:00 pm

"Who?" Alex asked, raising an eyebrow "No, I think you are confussed Wynn. My name isn't Micheal!"

Jack smiled. Oddly enough, he felt nervous. I mean, this, in a sense, was a type of date...

!@!

Moxie giggled, skipping in and sitting down in a chair "Hey guys! Hiya Izzy!" She said, beaming. Moxie was in a wonderful mood.

Sarah giggled, waving before eating another spoonful of her soup.

!@!

Tyler slipped off his jacket and drapped it over her legs "No. You are happy with him" He said simply, leaning against the tree.

Really, in his head, Tyler was nearly to the point of screaming. Of course he thought she should! But, she was happy, and that was all that mattered.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 6:11 pm

Travis rested a hand on Sarah's knee, giving it a loving squeeze as he ate. He kept an eye in Izzy, making sure the little thing didn't choke. Then he glanced up, making a face. "Ewe, it's a Moxie."

"She's not ewe!" Bo gasped, kissing Moxie's cheek. He sat down next to her and dumped out the rest of the Chinese food. "Free for all--take whatever ya want," he announced.

JJ snagged a small container of egg drop for her and Izzy. "Izzy, want some soup?" she asked, gasping softly and opening the container.

Izzy coughed and stood on her mother's lap, wiping her hand with the back of her tiny hand. She placed her hands on the table, looking at it. "Mama?" she said curiously.

JJ grabbed a plastic spoon and held it to Izzy's mouth.

Izzy put her whole mouth around the spoon. Within seconds she was whipping her head back and gagging, making a face and waving her arms. "Hehhhhh," she whimpered.

"I guess you don't like that...." JJ laughed softly and hugged her, consoling her.

~+~+~+~

Luka smiled a slightly down at her hands. "I guess I am," she grumbled, shrugging and pursing her lips. "He's a great guy, but..." She looked up at Tyler. "I don't know. It's not fair that he's one of the people who says something about you." Her fingers brushed against the back of his hand.

=======

Wynn snorted, flicking him in the nose again. "You wish, darlin'," She tolled her eyes. Jerking her head to the screen, she pointed out the main character's younger brother. "That's Micheal Dorman--Frankie in this movie.

Gracie wasn't nervous at all. If anything, she was terrified at the creature that just jumped out. She gasped, her body jolting a little. Then she giggled. "I scare too easily..,." she grumbled.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 6:44 pm

Sarah smiled, leaning her head against Travis' shoulder. "I love you" She whispered

Moxie pretened to gag, earning a glare from Sarah. She giggled when Bo kissed her, and then grabbed a container of rice.

At Izzy's act, she burst out laughing "That is to cute!" she cooed "It reminds me of when all the rest were that little. Ethan...Katrina..Logan..." She smiled

!@!

Alex lifted his head up "Ehhh, he aint that hot" He grumbled, sliding down against the couch, watching the movie.

Jack smiled "I'm here to protect you" He said, looking quite proud of himself. Then he looked up at Alex "Awwh, did someone gwet his feelwens huwrt?"

Alex threw a piece of crust at Jack's head.

!@!

"Luka, don't go breaking up with him just because he does what everyone else in the entire school does" He grumbled, pulling his hand away.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 7:07 pm

Luka winced. She sighed softly, moving to take his jacket off her legs and handing it back to him. "Still," he murmured, looking up at him. She looked away, shaking her head. "I guess I should go no," she mumbled. "It's getting late. And cold."

-~_~_~-

Wynn giggled, arching her eyebrow slightly. "Like you would know, Alex?" she asked, rolling her eyes. She watched the movie, her eyes sparkling.

Gracie blushed and smiled up at him. "From the monsters," she agreed, snuggling into his chest again, resting her head on his shoulder. She took her glasses off, setting them down next to the pizza; and as she leaned forward, the crust hit her head. She glared. "That wasn't nice."

======

JJ put out her hand for Izzy and Izzy spat whatever she'd gotten into her mouth out. Bo gave his sister a napkin, she grunted a simple "thanks," and cleaned her hand off. "Yeah," she said with a soft giggle. "I miss those days. When they couldn't walk. Or talk." She nodded her head. "Good times, good times." She laughed, to show she was teasing...sort of.

Izzy reached out for her cookie again, saying, "Cook!"

"Cook!" JJ agreed, nodding, giving the chocolate fortune cookie to her once more. Izzy held it with both hands, opened her mouth wide, and used used her two front teeth to gnaw a little bit off.

Bo snorted. "Why is she eating it like that?"

"Who knows!"

"Love you too, baby," he murmured, smiling at her.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 7:26 pm

Alex stuck his tounge out at Wynn and then shrunk down some "Sowwy" He whispered, pulling a blanket over himself and watching the TV

Jack hurled the piece of bread right back at Alex, glaring, then pulled Gracie to him again. He sighed happily, his hand fondling with her hair.

!@!

"Here..I walk you back to your dorm" He offered, standing up and looking down at her for a minute. He realized what he could have done. He could have told her to break up with Stephen, and she probably would, but he wasn't going to do that to her.

!@!

"Well, 'sides for Ethan, the genius child" Moxie joked, giggling as she spooned some rice into her mouth.

Sarah made a small face, hopefully she wouldn't have to have stuff spat into her hand.

Then she giggled, snuggling into Travis and eating some more of her soup "Soo...around Christmas-ish time, I say we go to the cabin" She said with a nod, looking up at Travis.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 8:41 pm

"There was a time when he couldn't talk, and all he did was drool, barf, eat, poop and sleep!" JJ said knowingly, nodding. "Didn't last for as long as the others, but it happened!" She hugged Izzy to her chest, and the little girl made a squeaking sound as she was squished. She shot a glance up at Sarah, giggling and saying, "You get spit on a lot by babies sometimes...." She nodded her head matter-of-factly.

She bit away at her cookie, mumbling, "Cookiecookiecookiecookiecookiecookie!"

"Hey, she's saying cookie!" Bo said happily.

"Yeah, she's been saying cookie for several months now!" JJ said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh..."

Travis looked down at her, smiling. "That sounds good. With like, everybody, or jus' you'n'me?" he asked, tilting his head.

=~=~+~=~=

Luka stood up, nodding her head. "Okay," she said quietly, almost moving to link her arm with his. But she didn't; she just walked alongside of him, knowing that he didn't seem to like it when she got too close to him. She didn't understand why; she always did things in a friendly gesture towards him.

-------

Wynn leaned forward so that her lips were against Alex's ear; a precautionary movement so that dearest Jackie wouldn't hear. "Nice shot," she breathed before pulling back to watch a man projectile vomit across everything. And then he exploded! [That's an icky scene...xD]

Gracie let her eyes flutter closed. She was peaceful there, all curled up against him. Thoughts passed through her brain, and she slowly disconnected herself from the world, beginning to fall asleep.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 8:53 pm

Alex' breath nearly caught in his throat. Ahh, he was such a boy. He'd never admit it, but he got really nervous around Wynn sometimes. "Thanks" he whispered, eyes going wide at the scene.

Jack smiled, leaning his head back, watching the movie as he layed there. It was nice, he thought, and he could stay like that forever.

!@!

"Yeah, I've figured that out" Sarah giggled, watching Izzy then looking back up at Travis "I dunno. Maybe everybody? Or like, me, you, JJ, Kam, Moxie, Bo, Cole, Amanda, Jag, Meg, and this time Tyler, since he didn't get to go last time? Oh boy...wait, we'd need to bring everybody. So that'd be Logan and Katrina..but they could share with Jag and Meg, and then Ethan and Izzy, but then they could share with JJ and Kam, uhm...Jack and Alex could sleep in the living room..." She babbled, trying to figure out plans.

Moxie giggled "So observant Bo" She told him, jokingly, and ate some more rice.

!@!

Really, Tyler was just confussed. He had taken those kind gestures wrong in the first year or two of them knowing each other, then she started to get closer to Stephen, and...
He just didn't know what to think.
He just knew one thing..
That he loved her and wanted her to be happy.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 9:32 pm

Luka walked along side him quietly, holding her purse sort of absently. It dragged on the ground, as if she were totally thinking of something else. Her eyes stared at the ground in front of her, and her lips were pursed. "Hey, Ty?" she asked quietly. "Can I ask you something?"

--------

"COOKIE!" Izzy just about screamed.

"IZZY!" JJ echoed with a giggle.

"MAMA!" Izzy cheered, throwing her arms in the air.

"No!" JJ whispered, putting her hand over Izzy's mouth with a gasp. "No yelling, Izzy! Not nice!"

"Mama?" the child offered, her voice softer.

"Good girl," Nodding, JJ kissed the top of her head.

Bo chuckled. "She's hyper."

"She's tired," his sister corrected, to which he rolled his eyes. "We should go soon, before hyper turns to cranky." She began to bounce Izzy."

"We could always hire a babysitter for the little'uns," Travis said thoughtfully, looking down at her.

-===-===-

Gracie was awakened by a sharp sound, and she jumped a little. Her eyes opened part way and she looked up at Jack. "Nighty night," she mumbled, pursing her lips as if to kiss him, but suddenly too tired to move her head enough to do so. So her eyes fluttered back shut and she slipped into sleep without a good night kiss.

Wynn just giggled.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 9:58 pm

"What is it?" He asked quietly, glancing up at her. Tyler's jacket was now slung around his shoulders, the hood up so it covered part of his face. The burnt part, mind you.

!@!

"Why don't you go ahead and go then? Its getting dark" Moxie glanced out the window "When you leave, I call Kam and tell him that you are on your way"

"But I was thinking...well, maybe we could all spend Christmas up there? Like, with the presents and such? That way it'll be easier to all be together.." She said thoughtfully, biting her lip to see what he thought.

!@!

Jack smiled, leaning foward and kissing her lips. "Night night sweetheart" He whispered, pulling the blanket around her

Alex grinned up at her, shaking his head. This whole thing with them dating reminded him of when he and Wynn had first met, and sang the whole 'Jack-and-gracie-sitting-in-a-tree' song. He wondered if she remembered.

Amanda walked in and looked at the four teenagers. She was about to talk when Alex glanced up, but a finger to his lips, and pointed upstairs. She nodded, and went up the stairs and into her and Cole's bedroom.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 10:34 pm

Luka gave him a half smile, shifting her purse onto her shoulder. "Did you know that no matter what anyone else says, I'm always gonna be your friend?" She smiled a little wider and stopped walking, looking up at him.

---`--`---

And even in her sleep, Gracie's cheeks were pink.

Wynn giggled softly, waving at Amanda and glancing at Alex. She was thinking of that; she breathed, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Alex?"

Cole had passed out in his clothes. He was laying sideways across the bed, on his belly, like he'd literally just thrown himself down and fallen asleep instantly. Softly a snore echoed from his part way open mouth. What an angel.

~~~~~

"That sounds good!" Travis said with a happy nod." He kissed her cheek lovingly.

"Good idea. Thanks, Mox." She stood, picking up Izzy. "Common, sweetie pie. Say bye bye people?"

Izzy looked down at them and wiggled her hand cutely in a wave. "Bye bye pepah!" she chirped cutely.

Bo laughed and waved like Izzy had back up at her. "Bye bye Izzy!"

"Night," JJ said with a smile, heading towards the door.

Izzy stuck her thumb in her mouth and watched over her mother's shoulder.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 11:00 pm

Sarah smiled, resting her head against his shoudler. She was exhausted!

"Bye sweetheart!" Moxie called after Izzy, waving, before dialing Kam's number on her cellphone

!@!

Amanda sighed happily, looking at him lovingly before walking over and kissing his cheek before changing into his PJ's and sitting down beside him "Cooooole" She whispered in his ear, giggling.

"Jack and Gracie, sittin in a tree?" Alex offered up quietly, just where she could hear. He was pretty much beaming.

!@!

"I sorta figured that out awhile ago" HE whispered, looking at her and pulling her into a hug.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 11:09 pm

"Why don't you go to bed? You look as sleepy as Izzy," he teased, kissing her forehead. "I'll come in in a little while, I wanna finish my shrimp. Mkay?"

JJ shut the door behind her and walked down the hall, bouncing Izzy.

------

Cole closed his mouth and his head twitched a little. "Mom?" he mumbled, stretching and then falling back asleep. "No, it's too early for school...."

"Kai aye es es aye en gee?" Wynn replied in a breath, beaming back down at him. She held out her hand for a silent high five.

!+!+!+!

Luka smiled at him and hugged him back tightly, her body relaxing. She felt a wave of joy hit her when he hugged her; probably just because she was happy he felt the same way. Or accepted her love. Either or was good. Her eyes fluttered shut and she smiled. "I think this is the first time you've ever willingly hugged me," she teased.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next