The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

2 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 35 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 11:16 pm

"Okay. Yeah, she just left. Love you to. Bye" Moxie hung up the phone "I swear, he has become so fatherly ever since he married JJ!" She giggled, then stretched, looking at the time on her phone "Well, I guess I better be going to.." She said with a 'sad' sigh, glancing at Bo. It was clear she really didn't wanna leave.

Sarah was about to protest, but she yawned "M'kay. Nighty night. Lovers you" She said, kissing him before saying night to Moxie and Bo as well, then trudged into Travis' bedroom.

!@!

Amanda had a giggle fit, then shook him slightly "Cooole, get upp. I have a surprise for you!" she said, pokeing his back repeatedly

"First comes loooove!" He made a heart with his hand, still whispering.

!@!

"Hmmn. Probably." He said, inhaling. She smelt good. It felt good to hold her as well....Tyler didn't want to let go. At the moment, he was close to telling her he thought she should break up with Stephen..but he didn't.

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 35 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 2:53 pm

Luka didn't mind the hug either. She kept telling herself that was because this was the first time he'd ever hugged her, but something in her screamed that here was more. She laughed softly, resting her head against his chest. "Where's the Guiness Book of World Records when you need it?" she teased, shooting him a grin.

--~_~--

Cole's nose twitched. "Pancakes?" he mumbled groggily. "Did you make me pancakes? Can I have twelve?" He was barely waking up; he squirmed a little, groaning and babbling for her to stop poking him as he rubbed at his eyes.

"Next comes marriage," giggled Wynn in a whisper, pursing her lips as if kissing someone.

======

"Gosh, wonder why!" Bo said sarcastically, tweaking her nose. He paused, pouting. "Awwh, can't you stay, baby?" he whined, leaning over and kissing her cheek...and then her jaw...and neck. "Please? We can car pool tomorrow!" He nodded his head matter-of-factly.

"Night, babe. Loveya too," Travis replied, smiling at her and watching her leave. His eyes flipped back to the current conversation and he nodded. "Yeah, you might as well stay, Mox. Nothing interesting's gonna happen," his tone was half teasing half serious; he poked at the rest of his food and sighed.

Bo had a look of remeberance come over his face. "Oh, yeah, that's right. Sure you won't mind if we tell her?"

"Sarah thinks she already knows."

Bo looked at Moxie and said softly, "Sarah's pregnant!"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 2:59 pm

Moxie stuck her tounge out at him, then giggled "Alright. I guess I'll stay" She said, then nodded, grinning and bouncing slightly "Oh yeah! I know. I figured out on my own, cause I found the tests" She said, sticking another spoonful of rice in her mouth.

!@!

"No, but I'll make you some in the morning. But first, you have to move so I can lay down to silly!" She said, laughing

"Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" He whispered back, rocking his arms like he was rocking a baby.

!@!

He sighed happily, resting his head against the top of her head, feeling the embra- "No. I cant' do this" He said, pulling away and sitting down on a bench near them, his head in his hands. "I just can't"

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 3:58 pm

Luka stood there, staring down at him. Her eyes were round in confusion, and her arms were still up as if she were hugging him. "Oh," she whispered. "I--uhm--I'm sorry." She discreetly turned her head to one side and sniffed herself. She didn't smell bad, did she? "Er--I--it--uhm--it won't happen again, I guess, sorry?" She sounded horribly confused, and she looked at him, her eyes still wide.

-~~-~~-

Cole moaned, his eyes opening. He wiggled over so he was laying normally on his side of the bed, kicking off his shoes while he was at it. "What's the surprise?" he grunted, putting out his arms so she could snuggle against him.

Wynn giggled. "I can't believe you remember that, too," she whispered, crossing her arms and resting her head on her chin. She was only half paying attention to the movie now, more so him than the bloody vampires.

=======

Bo slipped his arm around her happily. "Good girl," he teased, chuckling and resting his chin on her shoulder.

Travis chuckled softly. "Bouncy much? You look excited." He stabbed a shrimp and then swallowed it in one bite. "Well, yep, she is."

"And he's gonna name it after me."

"No, no I'm not." Travis glared, rolling his eye. "God you're such a six year old!"

"Thank you!" Bo beamed, giggling like a school girl.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 4:17 pm

"Oh, nothing, I just wanted to get you awake" She said, snuggling in beside him and kissing him.

"I can't believe you do!" He whispered back, now having turned so his arms were crossed on the couch, his chin resting against his arms, and his eyes looking up at her.

By now, Jack had also fallen asleep, his arm still around Gracie, his hand on her hair as if he had been petting it when he fell asleep.

!@!

"Its not you fault..." Tyler whispered, looking up at her."Its just..." He thought for a moment, as he stared up at her. Taking in everything. Her beautiful eyes...her normally radiant face...that loving personality that had stayed throughout their friendship

"Luka I love you"

!@!

"Welll duh" Moxie said "My best friend his gona have a baby, why wouldn't I be excited?"

Then she giggled "Knowing Sarah, she probably will want to name it after someone"

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 4:35 pm

Travis shrugged, glancing at Bo curiously. Would he be excited if Bo had a baby? "If Bo had a baby," he thought out loud. "I think I'd be afraid and scarred for life and like, move to Canada."

Bo rolled his eyes. "And I'm the six year old?"

Travis nodded. "Yes, you are. Oh mai gawd."

"What?"

"TRAVIS JUNIOR!" Travis cried, throwing his arms in the air.

Bo laughed hysterically. "There's barely enough room in the world for a Travis, I don't think we need two."

"Good point...and eh, watch, I'll get my hopes up, and it'll end up being a girl." He chuckled softly to himself, treating the whole situation lightly. But really, he still looked nervous and jittery, and his eyes sparkled with a hint of fear.

--~--~--~--

Luka didn't move. She stood there, staring at him, her eyes huge and her lips slightly parted. For a moment, she squinted at him. It was definitely Tyler, not Stephen. Stephen was the only boyfriend she'd ever had to say I love you to her, and even then he hadn't been the first guy to say it. But...this was Tyler. Her best guy-friend. And he loved her.

Oh, crap.

She slowly pointed to herself, arching an eyebrow as if to ask, "Me? You...love...me?!" Of course, she didn't speak those words, but her expression and gesture showed it.

~+~+~+~+~

"What!? Ugh, meanie," Cole whined, pulling away and crossing his arms. "You owe me fifty pancakes now," he grunted, turning his back to her and trying to fall back asleep.

"Me too," she admitted with a giggle. "I'm not that good at remembering things." Her gazed drifted to the sleeping couple, and she cooed. "That is TOO cute," she whispered.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 4:52 pm

Tyler stood up suddenly "I knew I shouldn't have told you" Tears were already pouring down his face; he had taken her shock in a completely different way then it probably was meant.

With that, he took off running. Now, Tyler wasn't that fast of a runner, so Luka could probably catch him.

!@!

"Awwh, but I need some love" She joked, snuggling up into him and kissing his neck "Pretty please?"
(XD)

Alex' gaze drifted to them as well, and he smiled; he was happy, seeing them happy, considering Jack was his best friend and Gracie was practically his little sister, or thats how he viewed her anyway.

"Yeah, I guess it is" He said, glancing back at her. He had half the mind to do something, but he knew he'd get slapped.

!@!

"Hopefully, if I ever have a baby" -She glanced at Bo after saying this.- "It won't be a stupid as you two. Though, if Bo is the father.." of course, she said this all with a joking, light tone.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 5:03 pm

Bo snorted. "Ya know how I said you can sleep over? I take that back," he teased, flicking her. "Little butthead, we're not stupid!"

"Yeah!" Travis sniffed. "We're special!"

"Specciiaaalllll," Bo whispered, slowly putting his hand up.

Travis, just as slowly, high fived him.

-----

"Wanna watch a different movie?" she asked, looking back at the movie. "Or do you wanna go to sleep? 'Cause I dunno 'bout you, but I'm exhausted."

Cole snorted, pulling his pillow over his head. "No way, I'm mad at you! Go away!" Of course, he was fooling around with her, but he honestly did want her to just shut up and let him fall back asleep.

====

Luka watched him leave. Her heart sank, but she couldn't bring herself to go after him. Slowly her feet carried her to the bench and she sat, touching her forehead with her finger tips. "Oi..." she whispered.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 5:22 pm

"Just like how you told me to use my special jedi mind powers today Bo?" Moxie said, giggling and watching them

!@!

"Hmm...how about I let you get some sleep? I gotta drag lover-boy up to my room anyway, so Cole doesn't murder him" Alex said, nodding.

"Awh...fine" she said, shifting down in the bed, her back towards him, arms crossed. Amanda had had a long day at work, and had a headache most of the day, so she didn't really care if he was joking or not; her feelings were hurt.

!@!

Tyler kept running, but didn't see and object infront of him and tripped over it, tumbling to the ground

"Well, if it isn't Freakazoid Averti" A voice came, and three guys stepped out of the shadows.

"Leave me alone" Tyler growled, standing up to get away from them

"Why? Why don't we just go ahead and beat out the psychoness boys? Then maybe he'd be close to normal" The main guy said.

The two others advanced, grabbing Tyler and holding him still.

The 'boss' walked up to Tyler, and punched him in the gut "Eh? Still some left? How about this?" he punched him again, and again, and again.

Tyler screamed out in pain, his eyes shining red as this happened Havetocontrolit.Have to control it. HAVE TO CONTROL IT was all he was thinking.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 5:54 pm

Luka heard a scream. Suddenly she was on her feet, walking swiftly towards the sound. It was around a corner, so she had no clue of its source. It sounded unnervingly like Tyler, however....

-----

Cole sighed deeply and slapped his forehead gently. "Baby, I'm sorry, I had a long day, too." He rolled back over and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a loving embrace. "I'm sorry," He kissed her cheek. "How can I make you feel better, sweetheart?" He sounded tired as he asked this, because he was tired. He wanted to just pass out, but he didn't.

Wynn glanced back at the two of them. "I say let them be," she whispered. "I think Cole was kidding before. He wouldn't kill them." She shook her head, closing her eyes and snuggling into her pillow. "So much for a movie marathon."

~~~~~

"YES." Bo said with a nod.

"Really....?"

"YES." Bo repeated in the same fashion.

"Freak...."

"YE--"

"Bo, we're good now."

HE sighed, "Ohkayyyy....."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 6:00 pm

"He found alot of sugar today" Moxie explained, poking her boyfriends stomach and giggling

!@!

By now, they had left Tyler, who was laying curled up on the ground. He was practically sobbing, and had bruises already formed in many places on his body.

!@!

"This is enough" She said happily, snuggling into him and kissing his cheek and closing her eyes, slowly drifting into sleep.

"Gotcha.." Alex said with a nod, looking up at her "Yeah..I know" He watched her for a minute, as if contemplating something.

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/15/2010, 10:12 pm

Cole chuckled softly. "Night, honey," he whispered, holding her close. He shut his own eyes, feeling himself start to fall asleep. A bit of the chills hit him when a gust of wind whistled through a crack in the window pane; he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over the two of them.

Wynn's eyes opened. "Are you gonna end up sleeping down here, too?" she asked quietly, yawning.

------

"Oh my God," whispered Luka, dropping to her knees next to him. "Ty--" She reached out to touch him, but was afraid she'd hurt him. She pulled out her phone and dialed 911.

~~~~

Bo batted her hand away. "So?" he asked, pouting a little.

Travis chuckled softly, his eyes sparkling with interest. "I can only imagine..." He shook his head.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/15/2010, 10:45 pm

This only caused Amanda the snuggle up into him more, and then she fell softly into a deep slumber.

"I guess not.." Alex mumbled, shrugging and sitting up, chewing on his lip as he looked back at her. Truthfully, Alex wasn't tired in the least bit, and really could talk to someone all night long but..

!@!

"I blame Cole. It was his stash" Moxie giggled, then stretched her arms out, yawning.

!@!

"L-Luka.." Tyler mumbled, his voice cracking with pain "It...it hurt...it hurt.." And then, he slowly slipped into uncounsciousness.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/17/2010, 3:19 pm

Around a Month Later,
Christmas Day

Things were surprisingly quiet on that Christmas morning. Probably because Gracie was still blissfully unconscious, dreaming of nothing but anticipation. Snow had settled lightly outside, blanketing the house up to the door knob. It was still flitting down, beautiful against the pale pink backdrop of the rising sun. Christmas morning; there's no other moment like it on Earth.

Lights gently twinkled on the tree like tiny stars. Presents were huddled beneath a bush of sharp dark green needles, as if hiding from the hands they knew were coming. Beneath the wrapped gifts was an ancient looking red rug that was embroidered with the phrase Merry Christmas in a multitude of languages. The stockings hung on the mantle, crowded and atop of each other, straining against the push-pins that held them up. There were so many of them, and Santa had stocked them up good; it appeared one might fall onto the stone hearth if it was only touched the slightest. Speaking of the fireplace itself, inside the stone grate and behind glass doors fizzled out the remains of last night's roaring fire. Embers burned dark red amongst a sea of ashes, giving off little heat. It was no wonder that, though she was next to the giant stone fireplace, Gracie was wrapped in her blanket like it was a cocoon.

Everyone had managed to fit in the cabin. Most of the older children were sleeping in the living room, including Katrina, who was on her belly next to Gracie. She had her head resting on her folded arms, her eyes closed lightly, but she was wide awake. She could just sense that no one else was up, which is why she remained silent.

Izzy was the youngest child in the house. She was snuggled up in her mother's arms, and her mother was most likely laying next to Kam--if Kam was still sleeping, that is. Izzy's thumb in her mouth, and she just lay there, sleeping slightly. JJ watched her; she had woken up a few minuets ago, but knew that if she moved her daughter would awake. Gently her hand stroked Izzy's cheek, and she smiled lightly. She was growing up so fast....

Cole was up, too, except he'd gone to the kitchen, made coffee, and come back as quietly as he could. He sat down on the bed very gently, sipping the purely black drink silently. He wore his plushy green robe that JJ had given him last year for his birthday; he adored it, no matter how girly it made him feel. Silently, he drank from the cup, staring out the window.

About the middle of the month, he had found out via eaves dropping on Bo and Travis while they worked that Sarah was pregnant. He hadn't really exploded on Travis...that much. He'd just given him a stern hour-long talking too with his arms crossed and an angry expression on his face. Honestly, a part of him felt jealous. Why was it that Travis could have a baby but he couldn't? He knew it hadn't been that long, but still.

He sighed softly, inhaling the aroma of his coffee, his eyes fluttering lightly closed.

In the next room over, Bo dozed happily. He was curled up on his side, mumbling things in his sleep. Every so often his nose or foot would twitch, which led him to look strangely similar to a dog.

And in the room next to that was Travis. He was laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Lately, he hadn't been getting that much sleep. He was often up into the late hours of the night or the early hours of the morning (whichever you prefer).

Since he had found out about the child, he had been very gentle and quiet around Sarah, as if he was afraid to break her. He wasn't at all rough in any way, even going as far to just kiss her cheek and barely be as close and flirty as he had been. Part of this was his nervousness, and the other was that he knew diddly squat about pregnancy. He'd been around pregnant women before, of course, but now that his own girlfriend was expecting, he had zero intelligence on what to do.

Travis also been a lot busier than he ever had been. He had taken on a second job, earning enough money to put a down payment on an apartment for Sarah and himself. He had just finished moving all of their things in two days ago; it was small but homely now that everything was set up. Between working, setting up the apartment, and fretting, he had been slowly communicating with his parents again. They didn't know Sarah was pregnant...yet. He kept telling Sarah, "I'll tell them tomorrow, I swear," but tomorrow didn't seem to come. He was quietly trying to set up a good relationship before he sprung something so serious on them. He figured then, at least, they might give him some money towards the child.

Sighing, he rubbed his eyes. "Merry Christmas," he said quietly to the ceiling.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/19/2010, 11:51 am

Jack was laying down next to Gracie, for he had been telling her something late last night and just crashed from exhaustion. He was on his stomach, his arms crossed much like Katrina chin rested on them as he looked ahead. He had been awake for a good thirty minutes, but didn't want to wake anybody else up. Jack still had that excitement about Christmas he had as a child.

Kam was still asleep, laying on his side to where his face was in the direction of JJ. He was really tired, and had fallen asleep early last night. See, Kam was taking advantage of this 'Chrismtas Vacation' he got from school.

Amanda walked out of the bathroom, absolutly beaming, and headed towards where Cole was on their. She had been up for a good while, and was now probably the happiest person in the whole room. This would be the perfect Christmas present, she thought to herself.

"Cole..." She said, sitting down next to him.

Moxie was sitting up in their bed, rubbing her arms slightly. She had a nightmare last night, a flashback, but most likely wasn't going to tell anyone. They'd start worring, and she didn't want that.

Sarah was laying next to Travis, still silently asleep. She had a peaceful expression on her face, and she moved slightly, snuggling into Travis and sighing.

(Sorry its short...I couldn't think of alot ot type...but, I did reply! xD

Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/19/2010, 12:39 pm

{Oh, Noah...xD}

Travis put his arm around her gently, smiling at the feeling of her being there. He rested his head on hers, staring down at her for a moment. Then he stroked her cheek, saying, "Sarah, wake up...it's Christmas!" His tone lilted with song and he chuckled, kissing the tip of her nose lightly.

Bo yawned and twitched, rolling over and practically rolling onto her. He smiled in his sleep, curling up and hugging her arm, mumbling, "I dunno, dude!"

Cole glanced up, arching an eyebrow. "'Ello sweetheart," he murmured, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "What's with the tone?" He tilted his head slightly to one side, paused again, and took another sip of his coffee.

Izzy was awake within seconds, crawling over her mother's arm and sitting on her father's face. "Mama!" she said happily, clapping her hands.

"Get off of Daddy's head!" JJ giggled, her eyes going wide in surprise. "What are you doin'?"

"Miss miss!" Izzy responded matter of factly, bouncing a little.

"That doesn't mean you put your little butt in Daddy's face to wake him up!" JJ laughed, pulling the child away and looking at Kam.

Katrina's one eye opened and she glanced over at him. Gently, her foot nudged his and she whispered, "Are you awake, Jackie?" She loved calling him Jackie, because of how much of a girlie nickname it was. With a sweet smile she rolled over onto her back and started to poke him. "Can you wake Gracie up? I wanna open presents soon!"

Gracie mumbled in her sleep and pulled her blanket over her head, snuggling up to her pillow.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/19/2010, 1:14 pm

Jack sighed "I guess..." And pulled Gracie's blanket down, kissing her sweetly on the lips and whispering "Wakey wakey sleeping bueaty" He laughed lightly after this, grinning.

Kam had waken up when she first sat on his face, and laughed when she was pulled away "Izzy you silly girl!" he said, reaching over and tickling her stomach.

"I have an early present for you" She said, snuggling into him and beaming upward. Amanda was sure he'd be pleased

Sarah's eyes slowly opened, and she rubbed her eyes "Already?" She asked, rolling over to face him

Moxie giggled, then pushed him lightly "Boooo wake uppppp! Its Christmas!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/19/2010, 4:06 pm

Bo jumped. "AHHHIMUPOMIGOD!" he yelped. Then he realxed, smiling weakly. "Oh, sorry...eesh, you scared the crap out of--O EM GEE. IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" He started to bounce, his eyes round in delight. "ChriiistmasChristmasChristmasChristmas!"

Travis nodded his head. "Yes, surprisingly," he respond with a soft snort, shrugging his shoulders. He paused, Bo's cries of "CHRISTMAS!" rang from the room over; he snorted. "If you couldn't already tell from Bo's hysteria...."

Cole arched an eyebrow, putting his arms around him. "Early present," he replied, sounding confused. "It's Christmas Day, how could it be an 'early' present?"

Izzy squealed with giggles, clapping hands happily and smiling cutely. Her eyes sparkled brilliantly and she looked quite pleased. JJ kissed her cheek lovingly. "Wow, you look so happy and you haven't even gotten near your presents yet!" She paused. "Kam, where's Ethan?"

Katrina gagged loudly. She often teased Jack about Gracie whenever he did something mushy right in front of her, but then would turn around and coo when Gracie was gone. "I said wake her up, not make me sick!"

Gracie's eyes groggily fluttered open and she blinked, looking confused. "Whaaa?" She yawned, stretching and fidgeting. "Wheresmyglasses?" She stick one arm out of her blanket and--eyes shut--she felt around next to her for her glasses, looking as if she were still half asleep.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/19/2010, 4:21 pm

Moxie giggled, watching him. She knew that would come eventually; sometimes, Bo reminded her of a small child (xD)

"I can tell..." Sarah muttered, giggling and kissing his cheek before sliding out of bed and slipping her robe on.

"Well, early as in it can't be unwrapped" She giggled, snuggling into him slightly, looking upward "Cole...I'm pregnant" She whispered, eyes sparkling with joy.

"Uhm" He glanced around, then found Ethan still asleep in his palet of blankets on the floor "Still asleep!"

Jack chuckled, sticking his tounge out at Katrina, before looking around "Right 'ere" He told Gracie, picking up the glasses and slipping them onto her eyes "Gosh, you are like Velma from Scooby Doo, always loosing your glasses" He joked, kissing her cheek lovingly.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/19/2010, 4:49 pm

Gracie blinked and smiled a little. "Oh! Okay, there we are. Thanks." She blushed when she was kissed, being that Trina was moaning and gagging loudly in the background. Sitting up, she yawned widely and arched her back.

Trina propped her chin up with her hands. "Are you two done with the ickyness noooow?" she whined.

"Oh, okay," JJ laughed. "I'm surprised he's not up yet. Hey, Izzy," JJ set Izzy on the floor. "Go wake up Ethan!"

Izzy toddled over to her brother. She looked down at him, and then fell on top of him, giggling loudly and squealing.

Cole's own eyes sparkled; as well they became huge and he grinned. "Really?" he asked, looking elated. He paused a moment, and then took her head in his hands, kissing her lovingly full on the lips.

Travis held up his hand. "Wait for it...."

Bo beamed, and then he was up and gone. In seconds he was throwing himself onto Travis's bed, screaming, "WAKEUPTRAVIT'SCHRISTMA--...hey, you're awake!"

"It's kinda hard not to be awake with you around, Bo...."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/22/2010, 1:04 pm

"Well..." Jack wrapped his arms around Gracie's stomach "Define 'icky'" He said, nodding. Then kissed Gracie's cheek again and hopped up and walked into the kitchen.

"IZZZYYY" Ethan groaned, sitting up and pushing her off him "Not funny!"

Kam chuckled lightly, then leaned over and kissed JJ's cheek.

"Yes really!" She squealed, then kissed him back, her hands clasping behind his neck.

"Bo, you are such a child.." Sarah joked, jumping up and running into the kitchen.

Moxie giggled, then got up and went into the living room. She took a deep breath and yelled "WAKE UP EVERYBODY ITS CHRISTMASSS!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/22/2010, 1:17 pm

"NO!" Bo cried, turning and bowling out of Travis and Sarah's room to practically tackle his girlfriend. "MOXIE, YOU DEMON!" He burst into crocodile tears. "That's my job...."

Sniffling dramatically, he turned and stalked off, proclaiming, "I'M GONNA WAKE UP JAG AND MEG NOW." He opened their bedroom's door, and walked right into Meg.

Meg squealed and fell backwards, blinking in surprise. "Uhm, morning, Bo!"

Laughing, Cole stood up, pulling away slightly and wrapping his arms firmly around her. He picked her up gently and swung her around, beaming down at her. "That's wonderful," he said, still laughing and absolutely grinning. He kissed her again, and then held her in a tight and loving embrace.

Bo bounded into their bedroom at that moment. He screamed in disgust and ran out, wailing, "COLE'S EATING AMANDA'S FACE! I'M SCARRED!"

JJ smiled at him, and then paused, glancing up. She heard her brother screaming and gently ran her hand down her face. "Oh, goodness...I swear, Bo's mentality is about as good as Izzy's sometimes."

Izzy fell backwards hard onto her little butt. She stared at her brother for a moment, and then burst into tears, sobbing, "Dadadadada!"

"THAT'S ICKY!" Katrina wailed, rolling onto her back and covering her eyes. "Eweeeeee!"

Gracie giggled, her face going red again. "Oh, Katrina, be quiet," she teased, shaking her head. Both Katrina and Gracie looked up to see Bo covering his eyes and making a lot of noise.

"What's wrong with Uncle Bo, Gracie?"

"I really don't know sometimes, Kit-Kat...."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/22/2010, 1:30 pm

Moxie shook her head, giggling wildly "Wow Bo...wow" She said, skipping into the kitchen to get something to drink

"Bo shut it..." Jag groaned, shuffling out of his room and into the kitchen to get some coffee

"Wheee its Christmas!" Logan squealed, bouncing around in his little footy pajamas.

Amanda was about to reply, then she shook her head "Bo's something else.." She whispered, kissing Cole again, then resting her head against her chest "You wanna tell everybody before or after presents?"

"I think so to...well...maybe even Izzy has a better mentality..Oh Izzy don't cry, brother didn't mean to hurt you" Kam sighed, getting up and picking up the crying little girl.

Ethan shrugged, bounding out of the room.

Jack sat back down with a monster energy drink in his hand "I've been saving this baby" He whispered, grinning, already wide eyed. Jack could get worse then Bo whenever he had sugar.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/22/2010, 2:26 pm

"Awwh, Jaggers is in a bad mood!" Bo sang, reaching out to pinch Jag's cheek.

"Bo, don't make Jag punch you on Christmas," Meg said with a soft giggle, patting Bo's shoulder and walking to sit next to Gracie. She didn't plan on having coffee yet; tiredly, she yawned, leaning against the couch.

Katrina crawled into her lap. "Mommy, can we open presents now!"

"Not this second, Kit-Kat," Meg mumbled, kissing her cheek but frowning slightly.

JJ swung her feet off of the bed and stood, sighing. She moved to go scold Ethan, but thought better of it. "I'll let him get away with it this time," she grunted, sitting back down and pulling on her socks.

Izzy sniffled and snuggled into her Daddy's arms. "Mean!" she whimpered.

Cole rolled his eyes at her first comment. "That's Bo." Gently he set her feet down onto the ground, keeping his arms around her. "Uhmmm..." He let his chin rest on the top of her head. "After!" he decided, nodding happily as he pulled away. "I need some more coffee first," He explained, chuckling softly.

Arching his back and yawning, Cole grabbed his coffee and took a sip.

Bo gasped, bounding over to stand next to Jack. "Jaaaaccckkk," he breathed, falling to his knees. "CAN I HAVE SOME?"

Gracie covered her eyes. "I don't want to watch," she said, shaking her head. "Don't give him any, don't give Alex any, don't give anyone any, Jack--do you even have any!" She was giggling, but she did look honestly frightened.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/22/2010, 2:34 pm

Jag glared at Bo, then shuffled back into the living room with a cup of coffee and sat next to Meg "Merry Christmas Kit-kat" He said, smiling and taking another sip of the drink.

"Awh, he isn't mean. He didn't mean to" Kam said, slipping off the bed and walking to the door "Cheer of kiddo! Its Christmas! Santa came last night!"

"Okay!" Amanda said, skipping out of the room and into the living room, still beaming brightly "Merry Christmas everyone!" She sang.

"Noo, its mine!" Jack laughed, bouncing up and running away. He wouldn't give any of Bo his, or Alex. Because he had both gotten them one and stuck it in their stocking after 'santa' came, and two would be to much for Bo. He opened the tab and took a gulp, smiling.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next