The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

2 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather Empty Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Dragon Lover 4/18/2010, 8:35 pm

Small Choices Lead to Big Changes
A private RP for Heather and Noah
Maturity; Uh, a lot. PG 13. Fantasy; A good deal

What happens when you make a wrong decision?

What happens when someone close to you makes a tiny mistake?

What happens when things go
wrong?

Well, we'll just have to find out, won't we?

This is about two families who have been brought together over many different circumstances.
Slowly they have been knitted together, and seem to be...close. Will this be for the best, though? Or will lead to big changes, bad things?

Characters;
Mine -

Tiffany (Tiffy) Jett - Deceased

Cole Jett - 27 -Married to Amanda Jett, owns and works at an auto repair shop
Joan (JJ) Divin
- 23 - Married to Kam Divin, has two kids, Ethan Divin and Izzy Divin; stay at home mom
Meg Divin
- 23 - Married to Jag Divin, two kids, Katrina (mother: Tiffany Jett, father: Jag Divin) and Logan Divin
Travis (Trav) Miller
- 22 - In a relationship with Sarah, no kids, college student, works at Cole's shop
Bowen (Bo) Jett
- 23- In a relationship with Moxie Divin, works and co-owns Cole's shop, just graduated
Luka Saunders -
19 - In a relationship with Steven, college student
Gracie (Grace) Jett
- Student at local Middle School
Katrina (Trina) Divin
- 6 - Mother Tiffany Jett is deceased; lives with father, Jag Divin, step mother, Meg Divin, and half brother, Logan Divin
Isabelle (Izzy) Divin
- 2 - JJ and Kam's daughter

Noah's -
His post

Last edited by Dragon Lover on 7/1/2010, 9:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Noah the Flood 4/18/2010, 8:57 pm

Charries;
[Name/Age/ Brief Description]
Amanda Jett \ 27 \ Married to Cole Jett; Owns a purse-and other accsesories shop.
Jagger /Jag\ Divin ] 24 ] Married to Meg Divin; Father of Katrina Divin and Logan Divin. Manager of a nice restraunt in town.
Kamali /Kam\ Divin ] 23 ] Married to JJ Divin; Father of Ethan Divin and Izzy Divin; Going to school to be a doctor
Moxie Divin \ 23 \ Bo Jett's Girlfriend; Works at Amanda Jett's shop.
Sarah Averti \ 23 \ Works at Amanda's shop; Travis' Girlfriend
Tyler Averti \ 19\ College student, crush on Luka
Stephen Sanders \19\ College Student; Luka's Boyfriend
Alex Averti \15 \ Student at local highschool. Adopted by the Averti's; Real brother is Bowen Jett.
Jack Divin ] 14 ] One of the most poplar kids, crush on Gracie Jett
Ethan Divin \ 5 \ Son of Kam and JJ Divin; Brother to Izzy.
Logan Divin \ 4 \ Son of Meg and Jag Divin; Half-brother to Katrina Divin.

Pics up Later

Last edited by Noah the Flood on 7/23/2010, 11:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Dragon Lover 4/18/2010, 9:00 pm

{*cheers* Yea! Okay, start RP? =]}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/21/2010, 7:18 pm

"JAGGY!! Waakee upp!!" Came the squealy little voice of just turned five Jack Divinta. His blonde hair hang lazily on his forehead, his blue eyes sparkling with joy. He was wearing pajamas, tan ones with dinosaurs randomly placed on them. The little boy was the alarm clock for the family, for he was always up before the sun.

"No..Jack, go back to bed" Jag groaned, pushing the little boy away. He was wearing a pair of athletic shorts, and his blue comforter lay on the floor in a heap for the boy had become very hot in his sleep, after having another nightmare about the day Kam disapeared. He had been affected greatly, and now had great rings under his caremal eyes, marring his beautiful, tan face.

Moxie was up already as well. She had been woken up before Jag was. Now, she was fully dressed in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, nothing special. Her black hair was pulled in a ponytail, and she wore some gloves over her hands...for private reasons. She was going to go check on JJ later, and to take Jack to play with Gracie.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/21/2010, 7:38 pm

JJ wasn't in the little home she shared with her two brothers and Gracie. She was standing along the edge of a river, tossing rocks into it, seeing if she could get any to skip. She wore a long, dark tunic top and a ripped and ancient looking pair of skinny jeans. Her shoes were off, and she was starting to wade in a little, the feeling of the icy water against her pale skin pleasant.

~~~

Gracie looked up at Bowen who narrowed his eyes in confusion at the thermometer. "That's not good," he said softly, looking down at the little girl. Cole was gone at work and JJ had disappeared, so he was left with the little girl.

She shrugged. "I don't feel good," she agreed quietly, rubbing her eyes. "Tummy hurts." She patted her tummy.

He bit his lip. He wasn't good with sick people. "Uhm....Well, Moxie and Jack are supposed to come over, right?" Gracie nodded. "We'll ask Moxie what to do when she gets here, kay? Common, let's go watch some cartoons in the livin' room." He picked the little girl up and set her down.

~~

Tiffy had been up for a good hour and a half already. She was sitting in the rocking chair in the baby's room, sighing silently and trying to get the darn baby to just shut up already. The baby, Katrina (I remembered her name! xD), hadn't stopped crying for a while. Tiffy had fed her, bathed her, rocked her, and played with her, and the stubborn child wouldn't quit it. Tiffy was starting to get very, very annoyed.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 3:17 pm

"Jack, common" Moxie cried as they walked down the sidewalk to the house down the rode. The girl had left their house about thirty minutes ago, but Jack kept finding things he wanted to stop and get or look at. She stopped and waited a few feet ahead.

"I 'tomin! Dont have a horse" He said, running to catch up with her. He was wearing a pair of blue overalls with a blue and white t-shirt underneath. In one hand was a hanful of dandelions ('For Gracie" he says) and in the other was a toy dragon.

"I believe you mean don't have a cow" Moxie chuckled, grinning as she led her brother up to the front door of the Jett household and knocked on the door.

!@!

Jag was still at their house, however, getting ready. He was standing in the bathroom, a towl around his waist, as he brushed his teeth. He had to take a towl and wipe the mirror off, causing the condensation to move and show his reflection some. Jag was not a bulky guy, but he still worked out. He had muscles that were well defined, but not so big that he was a hulk. He slipped on a dark blue polo and jeans, before slipping out of his room and downstairs.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 3:29 pm

"Gracie, can you go get the door?" Bo called, now heading upstairs to help Tiffy with Trina.

Gracie scowled, but nodded. "Okaaaaay...." she sighed. She clambered off the couch and wrapped her blanket around her, shuffling over to the door. She stood on her tiptoes and opened it, blinking at how bright the light was. She rubbed with one little hand at her eyes, saying, "Hi."
The house behind her looked very messy. There were dirty dishes and take-out containers on the coffee table; the pillows on the living room table were a mess; on one of the end table was perched Gracie's bowl of cereal; the TV screamed out an episode of Spongebob; and upstairs could be heard Katrina, still crying.
She sniff and rubbed at her nose. "I'm sick," she told them after a moment, blinking up at them.

~~

Bo took the infant from his sister's arms. "You should really just put an off button on this thing," he teased softly.

Tiffy's eye twitched. "Mmm," she said, standing.

"Where are you going?"

"Out." She left the room and headed across the hall into her bed room. The door slammed shut and locked.

Bo winced and nervously looked down at the wailing child in his arms. He cursed his sister's lack of enthusiasm for parenthood, shook his head, and tried to calm the baby.

~!~

JJ whistled softly under her breath as she waded into the rushing water. Now she was knee-deep, and her pants were starting to soak. She didn't seem to care, though, at all. She shut her eyes and felt the water latch a hold of her legs and tug on them longingly. She frowned, pursing her lips a little, too. Did she want to go for a swim today?
She opened her eyes. "Swim?" she asked the water. Then she snorted softly and added in a mumble, "Or drown?"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 3:41 pm

"Hi Gracie!" Jack cried, handing out the flowers "I picked these for you" he said, looking at his feet and rocking back and forth.

Moxie cooed slightly, then walked in "You are? Well, where is Bo?" She asked, looking around. She sighed softly; she would definatly do some cleaning up while she was here. With another long sigh, she started to pick up the discarded dishes and containers and throwing them away or putting them in the sink.

!@!

Jag walked towards the Jett's house, hands in his pockets. He was tired, for he had been walking between the two houses constantly for a good while now. He needed to talk to Tiffy...about either him moving in with her or her moving in with him. It was the least he could do, to help.

!@!

A dark, dirt covered person collasped alittle down the river with a thud and a moan. The person, or thing, was wearing a ripped up pair of what used to be cargo pants. His chest and back were covered in many cuts, bruises, welts, and other injuries that looked as if he had been tortured. One arm was swollen, and almost completely black with bruises. It seemed to be deformed, as if broken.
Kam had returned.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 3:52 pm

Gracie beamed at Jack and giggled. "Oh!" she squealed. "Gotta get water." She raced past Moxie, the blanket flitting off her shoulders. She scrambled onto a stool and grabbed a glass cup, putting the flowers--along with the chunks of dirt--inside. She placed the makeshift vase on the counter and then looked up at Moxie. "You don't gotta do that, Cole does that after work, Moxie!" she told her, touching her arm gently.
She thought a moment, and then added, "Oh, Bo went upstairs 'cause Twina won't be quiiiiiet," She made a face.

~~

Bo glared at his sister as she stepped out of her bedroom, fully dressed...scantly dressed. "You know Jag's coming over soon," he pointed out flatly, rocking the baby; the baby who was finally starting to quiet down.

"Don't care." She turned on her heels and walked off. Silently, the girl slipped out the back door and had vanished through two back yards into her friend Meg's house within seconds. Not long after Tiffy arrived there, she, Meg, and a few other girls took off in Meg's car. Tiffy made sure they didn't drive down the road she knew Jag would be walking on.

Bo moaned silently and stared at the ceiling. He picked his way down the messy staircase (it was littered with laundry that needed to be done and toys and even the occasional dollar bill or two) and appeared downstairs. "Hey, Moxie, Jack," he said, sounding tired.

~~

JJ's eyes snapped open and she froze. There was something startling about the thud and moan she'd just heard. Maybe it was an animal. She swallowed nervously; was it some sort of animal with...teeth? Sharp teeth? Gnashing teeth? She stepped forward. Would it kill her?
A part of her hoped so.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 4:10 pm

Jack laughed and was soon enveloped in watching TV, since Gracie was over in the kitchen.

Moxie looked at the little girl and shook her head "Cole can use some help" She said then looked over at Bo "Hey" She said quietly. Moxie had had a small crush on Bo ever since they first met,but she kept that all to herself. "Where is Tiffy?"

!@!

Jag walked on, not knowing that Tiffy had flat out ditched the house, even though he had made plans to come over today. This could really set Jag off the edge, for he had been depressed and stressed lately with everything going on. With Kam gone (Or so he thought) and Katrina...it was just to much

!@!

On his skin, in some places, some scales could be seen. It was if he was in his human form, but some of his...other form was still in him. he groaned, trying to get up, but he fell back down again "Help.." He managed to croak out.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 4:26 pm

JJ let out a scream when she got close enough to see the creature. At first she was screaming in surprise and disgust; but when she realized--almost instantly--who this was, she screamed louder, nearly fainting. She threw herself onto her knees and dragged him onto the shore, her eyes huge.
She tried to communicate again, but instead of screaming, a sob tore from her and she wrapped her arms around the thing, shutting her eyes tight and just weeping.

~~

Like Tiffy wasn't stressed too, mind you! But now that she was wherever she was going, she didn't give a crap. Obviously.

!~!

The baby was now quietly laying there in Bowen's arms, her eyes shut lightly. Her tiny thumb was stuck firmly in her mouth, and she could even be heard to make a soft sound that resembled a snore. Bowen rocked her absently, then shifted so that her little blond head was laying against his shoulder. He patted her back.
He addressed Moxie now, looking distressed. "Took off," he grunted. "Dunno where, she just said she was going 'out.'" He shook his head.

Gracie sniffled once, wondering where her eldest sissy had gone to without bringing her. She loved to tag along with her older "siblings," even if she knew she got on their nerves. She shook her head in dismay and then found herself sitting next to Jack. "Hi," she said, poking his leg.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 4:35 pm

"J..J..?" He managed to croak out slowly reaching his hand up. It was shaking, but he managed to get it to her face before dropping it. Kam was breathing raggedly, and it came in short spurts. His black hair was choppy, as if something had attacked it with sciscors, and in places there was dried blood. He needed medical attention, it was clear.

!@!

Moxie almost cursed, but just started to clean up more, with almost anger in the way she did things "I'm sorry, but..she just makes me so mad" She muttered, then looked at Trina, smiling softly "You're good with kids" She said softly as she began to wash dishes with a sponge under a current of water.

"Hi!" Jack said, grinning as he turned towards her, his eyes bright with glee "How are you?"

Jag knocked before walking in "Hello" He said softly, putting on a small smile "Tiffy up in her room?" He had no idea that she wasn't there, and probably would be crushed that she left.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 4:44 pm

"My belly hurts," Gracie replied, touching her little tummy, a frown on her lips. "And my head is warm. Feel." She pushed up her white bangs and leaned forward so he could feel her fever. Or, at least, she thought she had a fever. Really, she didn't. And really, she was just so terribly hungry she thought she had a belly ache.

"It's okay, she makes me mad, too," Bowen said sheepishly. Then he nodded a little and glanced at Trina. "Had practiced with Grace," he grunted, blushing a little.
When Jag walked in, he nervously glanced at Moxie, then shook his head. "No..." he said slowly.

~!~

JJ knelt there for a moment, in too much shock to do anything. Then she hiccuped out the words, "Are y-y-y-you ok-okay?" She looked down at him. "O-obviously-ly-ly no-not." She laughed a little, her shoulders shaking so horribly as she sobbed. "Can-ca-can you ge-get u-u-u-u-up?"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 4:54 pm

"Its not that warm" Jack said, shaking his head "Have you eated anything? Sometimes, my tummy hurts when I'm hungry" He said with a nod "I can make you a sammich if you want"

Moxie looked over at her brother and sighed "Jag, Tiffy went 'out'" She said before turning back around and scrubbing more dishes at a faster pace.

"What? But I planned to come over today.." Jag said, sitting down in a chair and starring off into space. It was slowly building up, everything was slowly coming towards the top..

!@!

"I...I d-don't know" Kam muttered shakily "My legs...my arms...everything hurts" He muttered, holding back sobs and tears. IT didn't work though, for he suddenly burst into sobs and pulled her closer.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 4:59 pm

"No? Bo thought it was," she said, sounding confused. Gracie shrugged all the same, and then shook her head. "Noooo," she replied thoughtfully. And then her eyes lit up and she giggled, asking, "Oh, would you make me a sammich, please?"
Wow, reversed roles much? [xD]

Bowen heard the phone ring and he sighed. "I know, and she knew, too, but I don't think she cared." He shook his head, sighing again. The phone rang once more and he frowned, gently handing the sleeping infant to Jag and running off to find the phone.

~~!~~

And so the two of them were just there, both of them sobbing. JJ rocked him, clinging to him, part of her brain that was still in shock was convinced this was a dream. It had to be, right? He couldn't be alive.
But he was. Oh, thank God he was.
She pulled away a little and put either hand on the side of his face, and kissed him long and full on the lips. Her eyes shut. When her lips left his, she stared into his eyes, whispering, "It's gonna be okay, baby, you're home, I'm gonna get you help, you're gonna be okay."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 5:13 pm

OCC - What? xD

"Okay!" Jack said, hopping off towards the refrigerator and getting the requirements for the sandwich. He hummed as put together the jelly, peanut butter, and bread. He carefully tore off the crust, put it on a plate, and ran towards her "HEre you go!" He giggled

"Its fine Jag. Maybe she'll be back in a minute" Moxie mumbled, now stacking the plates and putting them in their right places.

Jag couldn't help but just sit there. he smiled down at his daughter though, and couldn't help but feel happy, and feel what Tiffy was missing.

!@!

"Home" Kam muttered, kissing her back again "Thank you..thank you" He said, coughing into his hand and looking up at her and smiling softly. Taking her hand in his, exhaustion and lack of water took its toll on him.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 5:22 pm

JJ snuggled her face into his chest for a moment, squeezing his hand. Then she stood and let go of him for a moment. She squinted down at herself; she was a soaking wet and dirty mess. She made a face and glanced upstream. Her car was sitting, parked not too far from the back, a good hundred yards or so away from them. She crouched and put her arms out. "Arms around my neck," she instructed.

~!~

{xD Like, it seems that most men want women to make them a sandwich, not the other way around....xDD Robert, whenever he gets mad at a girl, he says, "You know what? Go make me a sandwich!"}

Gracie smiled at him, thanked up, and inhaled the thing in three bites. "Yummmy...." she giggled, laying back, adding, "I'm full now! My belly don't ache no more! Thankyou!"

Bowen returned to the room, he was pacing and talking on the phone. "...yeah, no, she's not...Haha, good guess, I get you ten bucks that...yeah, yeah. Anyway, when'll you be home?"

Cole worked two jobs; a night job and a day-job. He was home, as a result, only for about a total of six hours a day.

Bowen nodded. "Okay, that's great. Yeah, we need milk I think. Hey, Moxie, can you check the fridge for me, see if we need milk?"

The baby stirred a little, and made a soft whining sound, kicking out a little with her tiny foot.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 5:32 pm

Kam weakly did what she told him to, and grunted slightly "I..I can make it." He muttered, using her to help himself up, but he couldn't even make a step on his own.

!@!

(Oh xD)

Moxie nodded and looking in the fridge "Yeaah, yall do" She said before standing back and looking around "Dishes done...now for trash" She muttered, walking around the house and picking up trash to stuff in a trashbag. If you hadn't guessed, Moxie was a neat freak. She couldn't stand a mess.

"Told you so! Now, you wanna play?" He asked, grinning. At his house, he only had Moxie to play with, and not that he didn't love her, he just got bored of being let iwn all the time.

Jag looked down at her "Shhh" he said, rocking her softly.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 5:52 pm

Katrina's bright blue eyes opened and she stared up at her Daddy. Her rosy lips parted and she made a squeaking, "Aaaahhhh?" sound, waving both of her arms up at him.

Bowen smiled at his infant niece's antics. She was adorable beyond words, he thought. "Thanks," he told Moxie over his shoulder. "Yeah, we do. Like a gallon or so is fine, I guess. Mmmhmm. OH! Can you get some poptarts, too? S'mores kind. Yeah. Okay. Byebye." He hung up.

Gracie held up her hand. "When'll 'e be hoooome?" she asked.

"Soooon, like a half hourrrr," Bo replied, echoing her tone.

"YEA!" She turned to face Jack. "Sure, wat'cha wanna plaaaay?" she sang, tilting her head to one side.

~!~

The whole way that JJ practically dragged him to her car, she whispered encouragement and sweet words to him; that he'd be okay, that he was doing great, that she had missed him so much, that she loved him so much. The entire time, too, she was gritting her teeth, straining against his weight; the muscles on her neck bulged and her face went bright red.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 6:39 pm

Jag laughed, for once, and tickled her stomach "Hey there Trina"

Moxie continued to clean up around the house, glancing at Bo everynow and then, or the kids, just to see what they were doing. She now had basically cleaned up all trash and dishes from the living room, and it actually looking...clean..

"Hide n' seek?" Jack asked, tilting his head and grinning. His blonde hair was long and fell ove rhis eyes. he was in great need of a haircut.

!@!

As soon as they got near the car, Kam pulled away and stumbled towards her car, letting painful grunts out "I..can...do it" he said, reaching the car and slouching against it.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 7:12 pm

"Obviously, hun, you can't," JJ snorted, rolling her eyes. She threw the car door open and pushed him gently into the back seat. Then she whipped out her cell phone as she ran around to the front of the car, throwing herself into the driver's seat and slamming the key into the ignition.

Bo reddened and watched her, unsure whether or not to help, so he stood there, fingering the phone, shifting from foot to foot. He gave a weak smile. "I owe you one," he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. Suddenly, the phone rang.
Bo answered. "Hello?"

"Kam....found 'im...." JJ panted. The car screamed as it flew into reverse, then shot off forward.

"WHAT?!" Bo's eyes popped wide open and he gawked.

Katrina stared up at him sweetly; she blew a little spit bubble and waved her arms, giggling as she was tickled.

"Okay!" Gracie sang, bounding to her feet. She paused, looking up at Bo. "What's wrong?" she asked, running over, her nightgown billowing about her.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 7:34 pm

Moxie stopped, looking up "Bo, what is it?" She asked, stopping with a pile of dirty clothes in her arms. Her eyes were wide, and she was trying to get a better hold on the clothes

Jag looked up as well "Whats wrong" He asked, his hand resting on Katrina's stomach lovingly.

Jack was in mid run and stopped as well beside Gracie, looking from Bo to everyone else.

!@!

Kam was laying down across the back seat, trying to stay in one place for the seating of the car rubbed against his bare torso everytime he moved, causing him searing pain.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 7:42 pm

JJ was driving a bit erratically because of the fact she was in shock and in a hurry, but she tried her best not to hit any potholes--or anything else, for that matter. Soon the countryside around them dissolved into a bustling little town and JJ zoomed through, ignoring any signs or lights.

~~

"JJ found Kam," Bo said, his eyes frozen wide. "He's okay--no, wait, he's not okay....JJ, speak slower--it's okay--oh, don't start crying--yeah--okay--I'll meet you there--no, Moxie'll stay back with Gracie and Jack and Trina--" He gave Moxie a pleading smile as he sprinted off to go get his keys.

Gracie screamed and clapped her hands, cheering, "OH MY GOODNESS YEAAAAA!"

Katrina burst into tears are the little girl's scream, for it had startled her.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 7:55 pm

Moxie nearly screamed as tears started rolling down her cheeks "No way you are leaving without me!" She said, looking at Jag even more pleadingly, then going to help Bo find his keys

Jag was in shock, but he quickly went to, as odd as it is, 'daddy mode' and started to rock Trina "Gotcha" He said, getting up and picking up the trashbag Moxie was holding and putting it by the trashcan.

!@!

Kam was holding on, but just barely. He was dehydrated, and hadn't eaten in a long time as well. His eyes would start to roll to the back of his head, but something kept him holding onto what consciousness he had left.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 8:14 pm

Gracie hugged Jack. "This is great!" she told him happily. "JJ will be happy again!" She beamed at Jack, and started bouncing with joy.

Katrina's cries died down softly, but she was hungry now, she had realized, so there was little chance she'd shut up until she got some food.

Bo tossed Moxie his keys. "Start the car," he mouthed. To the phone he sad, "Shh, JJ, it's gonna be fine--we'll be right there. I promise. Okay?"

JJ nodded, still sobbing on the phone with her brother. "Okay. Love you." She threw the phone down without bother to hang up, and ran into the hospital that she was now parked in front of.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next