The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

2 posters

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 8:45 pm

"Yay!" He said, bouncing up and down with her.

Jag sighed. He quickly warmed up a fresh bottle before popping it in the young girls mouth. He sat down in another chair and watched the kids

Moxie quickly started the engine before Swiftly jumping over into the passenger seat "I can't believe she found him"

Kam sat up and tried to open the door to the car. He was halfway out before slipping into unconsciousness and falling onto the dark, cold asphalt beside the car.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 2 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Dragon Lover 4/26/2010, 3:49 pm

"I know," Bo said with a little laugh. "She's in shock, too." He didn't bother to buckle his seat-belt and just pulled out of the driveway, saying, "Do you know the way to the hospital? I don't remember."

Katrina's little hands clung to the bottle and her eyes shut blissfully.

Gracie broke her gaze from Jack and ran over to Jag so she could coo at Katrina. "She's sooooo cuteeeee!" she squealed, gently stroking the baby's tiny hand. She paused. "When can we go see Kam-ie?" she asked Jag, looking up at him.

Two strong-looking EMT's came out and picked Kam up, loading him onto a stretcher. Following their every move was a hysterical JJ. She'd lost it as soon as she'd gotten to the hospital; the full shock of the situation had hit her then. A nurse rushed to her side as they swiftly ran down the clean, white hallway and tried to soothe her.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/26/2010, 5:01 pm

"Just strait I think" She managed to say after thinking. She buckled, just out of complete habit and fear, but thats another back story "I'd be shock to..if I found him"

"Probably later, I don't know" Jag said, nodding "Why don't you and Jack draw him get well cards?" He suggested, smiling down at Trina and the little kids. This wasn't so hard...was it? He actually liked taking care of them.

(Hmm...should we skip to Kam in the hospital bed?)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/26/2010, 5:10 pm

{You start! =]}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/26/2010, 5:15 pm

Kam was laying in a cold, solid white hospital bed with a blanket laying over him. He had been washed, and now was wrapped in clean bandages almost everywhere, but the few small places skin showed, it was as white as the sheets. He even had bandages around his head, which was now shaved clean to get to the wounds. Right now, he was resting, his eyes closed peacefully. A heart monitor beeped quietly in the corner, and next to him where many tubes attatched to him.

Moxie was sitting in a chair, watching the tv as she stayed close to her brother. Her knees where hugged close to her chest, and every few minutes she would look down and check on him, only to avvert her bright, large blue eyes back to the telivision. Many emotions swam in them, including worry, relief, but most of all; fear. She was scared, and Kam was usually her comforter.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/26/2010, 5:28 pm

JJ hadn't left his side for a moment. She had been calmed, and she'd gotten to take a shower, too, and was now wrapped snugly in a few blankets. She was clinging to Kam's hand, staring down at him. Unlike Moxie, she refused to look away. She needed to know he'd be okay.

Bowen walked back into the room, bearing bags that reeked pleasantly of Chinese Take-Out. "I come, bearing gifts!" he sang softly, setting them down on a table near by. "How's he doing?"

~~

Meanwhile, Tiffy was on her way back to the Jett residence with Meg....

Katrina napped peacefully in her crib,

And Gracie was working eagerly on her card.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/26/2010, 5:40 pm

Moxie glanced at Bo and then the food before speaking quietly "Doctors say he'll live..but..he has got some internal bleeding, as well as a broken arm. Also, they found something, but they don't know what it is" She sighed, glancing at her brother and closing her eyes.

!@!

Jag was laying on the couch. Everything had been cleaned up while they were gone, most by Moxie, but he had finished the job. He held the other end to a baby moniter in one hand, and the other was holding the remote as he flipped through the channels.

Jack was working on his card as well. It was colored blue - Kam's favorite color - and was covered in many stickers.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/26/2010, 5:44 pm

The car pulled up in the driveway, and Meg got out first. She was laughing softly, saying, "Wow, that's really deep." She headed towards the house, and was soon entering, calling in a sing-song tone, "Hi! Tiffy and I are here!" She was a sweet girl, Meg was, if a bit klutzy; she knew the Jetts fairly well...but hadn't known that the girls' outing had been kept a secret from everyone.

Tiffy hesitantly walked after her, her thumb up to her lip as she bit at her cuticle. She was prepared for a mad Jag, she thought. Or, well, at least, she hoped.

Gracie looked up and waved. "Hiiii!" she sang.

~~!~~

Bo nodded. "That's good," he said, giving a weak smile. "What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger. Come, eat something....didn't know what you would like so I just got a lot of stuff." He took a single fortune cookie and sat down, unwrapping it, taking the fortune out, discarding wrapper and fortune onto the table, and popping it in her mouth.

JJ silently stroked Kam's fingers.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/26/2010, 5:50 pm

Jag looked up, nodded, and continued flipping through the channels as if nothing had happened. He wasn't angry, so it seemed, but he seemed...done. Like, he wasn't going to take it anymore.

Jack looked up "Haai!" He giggled before going back to work on the card.

!@!

"I'm..I'm not hungry" Moxie said, shaking her head before glancing up at the tv. She had found Kam's other hand, and giving a look at JJ, a sad one, closed her eyes as a couple of tears formed and rolled down her face. She felt so bad for both of them, her brother and JJ that is. She could tell she loved him though, and thats what made her happy.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/26/2010, 5:54 pm

Bo frowned deeply. "Please come eat something...." he tried to sound convincing, but he failed. He sighed softly, got out something that had shrimp in it, and opened it.

JJ didn't see the look, nor look up in return. She just curled up and fixed herself so that she was laying with her head on the bed, near his arm. She continued to stroke his hand, her eyes shutting lightly. She sighed.

~~!~~

Meg frowned and gave Tiffy a look. Tiffy shrank back to which Meg figured out instantly what had gone on. "Oh...!" she gave Tiffy a loathing expression, then glanced back at the others. "I have to go now, I'm sorry. Ya'll have a good night." She ran out.

Tiffy stood in the doorway uncertainly for a moment, then quietly shut the door and started to shrug out of her coat.

"Is yours doooone?" asked Gracie, hiding her card behind her back.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/26/2010, 6:04 pm

Moxie sighed and slowly got up, hunger getting to her. She hadn't eatin since early that morning, and the smell made her atleast want something. She dug her way through the bag and finally found her favorite food - Egg rolls. With a sigh, she grabbed acouple and took a bite, but she didn't smile, just propped herself up against the windowsill beside Bo.

Kam stirred slightly, which was good, and was awake enough to slowly slide her arm around JJ's shoulder and pull her alittle closer- weakly though.

!@!

Jag looked up at her "Katrina is sleeping in her crib. She's just been recently fed and changed" He said, putting his attention back on the TV.

"Almost..." He quickly signed a scribbly 'Jack' across the bottom, and smiled "done!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/26/2010, 6:12 pm

JJ emitted a small gasp, and she smiled weakly up at Kam before snuggling against him. She moved her hand gently to his chest, and then up to his cheek. "Hi," she said softly, slowly to him, wondering whether or not he was still conscious.

Bo smiled at that, but despite said, "Siiiiick." Of course, him being an older brother, he had to pretend that his sister's relationships were gross.

~!~

Tiffy nodded, wringing her hands a little. "Okay...thank you...." She stood there for a moment, and inhaled, mumbling, "So, that's it? I don't even get a 'hello' kiss or anything? Just a status report?" She looked at him, a loathing glint coming to her eyes.

Gracie gasped, signed her own name, and then looked up at her sissy. She did NOT look happy. She touched Jack's arm, whispering in his ear, "Let's go to my room, Jack-Jack, sissy's mad." And with that, she ran off.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/26/2010, 6:27 pm

"Hi" He muttered, his hand finding her other one and gripping it lightly. He was still half asleep, but he was awake enough to halfway tell was was going on

"Oh, grow up Bowen" Moxie snorted, taking another bite from the eggroll as she looked at her little brother and his girlfriend "They're adorable" She looked at him, a quick glance, then back at the couple before watching the TV again.

!@!

Jack nodded and bursted after her "Wait up!"

"So, its wrong for me to not give you a kiss when you walk through the door, but its okay for you to ditch your brother with the baby, then just dissapear even though we had plans?" He asked, sitting up. He somehow managed to keep a calm tone..for the time being.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/26/2010, 9:23 pm

Gracie closed the door gently when they were inside. She shared the room with baby Katrina; carefully she tip-toed over and turned off the baby monitor. Then she picked up the baby, even though she wasn't supposed to without an adult around, and held her gently. "Say hi to Katriiinna!" she giggled, shifting so Jack could see the baby.

Katrina's little eyes opened and she yawned cutely.

Tiffy looked down. "I...I didn't remember we had plans....?" she offered weakly. She winced a little, crossing her arms. "Look, I can't just..." She looked up at him, pursing her lips. "Give up my life for you and the baby, Jag. I've--I've got things I wanna do, okay? I--I dropped out of freakin' high school so I could take care of the kid during the day--can't I--can't I have a day to myself for--for once?" She looked up at him, her eyes burning coldly, but her lips trembling as if she were about to cry.

~!~

"Make me," Bo said with a soft chuckle. He shrugged, obviously he was teasing. He arched an eyebrow when she looked at him again, shrugged, and pulled his knees to his chest. "They are adorable," he admitted softly, as if not wanting to JJ to hear.

"Heard that, Bo. Can I get that in writing?"

"Shut up," he laughed a bit.

JJ smiled up at Kam now, saying softly, "You look horrible."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/8/2010, 4:28 pm

{Noers? =]}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/8/2010, 6:30 pm

Jack teetered back and forth "Are you sure you should be holding Katrinaa?" He asked. His bright eyes scanned the room and then back to her, looking at both of them.

"You know, I know that you can't. If you had SAID something, I would have let you. I thought you were okay with spending your day with me and Katrina. I thought you were happy" Now it was time for his eyes to tear up "Tell me Tiffy. DO you love me? Do you?"

!@!

"THanks, that really boosts my self-esteem" Kam said, laughing and pulling her close to his chest before kissing her forehead.

Moxie laughed, sitting down in a chair next to Bowen's and looking at all three of them. She pulled her knees to her chest and laid her head on them, looking alittle tired.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/8/2010, 6:39 pm

"You're welcome."
JJ's expression become blissful and she sighed softly, smiling at him as she shut her eyes. "You gonna live?" she asked now, playfully pinching his cheek.

Bowen glanced over at her and shrugged out of his jacket. He rolled it up into a pillow and reached out. He picked up her head with one hand, placed the pillow under it on her knees, and then dropped her head. "Nighty night," he said, waving.

~~!~~

"With you and Trina?" Tiffy scoffed, stomping her foot. "You're kidding me, right!? You know I'm here with her all the time, every single minuet of every single day, but you're not. Oh, yeah, Jag, I'm so happy!" She threw her arms in the air and gave a high pitched and very curt laugh. "I'M SO HAPPY!" she yelled, glaring at him. Then she crossed her arms. She pursed her lips at his last question, just nodding once.
Tiffany indeed loved Jag, but she wished she didn't. She wished she'd never met him; she wished Katrina didn't exist. Being a mother was overwhelming her to a point where it was driving her crazy. She just couldn't handle it and wanted it to all go away.

Gracie winced when her sister yelled. "No," she replied softly. She gave him a look. "Don't you dare tell me!" she whined. "I just--I just don't want her to get upset when sissy yells, okay?"

On cue, the baby started to cry a little.

Gracie clambered onto the rocking chair. "Jack, rock the chair," she instructed, for her little legs were too short to do so on their own. She rocked the baby, whispering that it'd be okay.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/8/2010, 6:49 pm

"I hope" Kam chuckled, resting his head ontop of hers and wrapping his other arm around her "Hmm..." He hummed peacfully, the sound vibrating his chest like a purr.

"Thanks" She sighed, tiredly with a hint of bliss, before she moved alittle so she was curled up in the chair and leaning her head against the jacket-pillow that was rested on the back of the chair. Her eyes closed and she inhaled once before falling asleep smiling.

!@!

"Otayy.." Jack sighed, stumbling over and pushing the chair slowly.

Jag just glared at her "I come over here everyday to help you, and you talk like this is my first time here in months!" He yelled, a tear or two streaking down his face "Whatever. If thats the way you feel, goodbye" He practically yelled, grabbing his jacket and storming out the door, slamming it behind him. THe slam had so much force, it almost tore the door off its hinges.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/8/2010, 6:59 pm

Bo chuckled a little and then leaned back. He glanced at JJ and Kam, making a face. "Gross!" he whispered.

"Bo, shut up!" JJ snapped, snuggling gently into Kam's arm. "Kam, tell Bo to shut up."

"I don't haveta if I don't wantta," Bo sang softly, grinning at them.

~!~

"It seems like it!" Tiffy wailed. In fact, it did seem that way to her. She spent so much time with the baby--just with that baby--in that tiny little room....She winced as he left, and then felt a bubble of rage go through her when he almost broke the door. "Where are you going!?" she screamed, stomping after him. She opened the door and shouted after him, "IF YOU'RE LEAVING, AT LEAST TAKE THE FREAKIN' BABY, I DON'T WANT IT!"
It might have been then that Jag might have possibly noticed that Tiffy was swaying, as if she were dizzy. Really, she wasn't dizzy; and since she'd been out "hanging" with her friends, it wasn't that hard to tell what she really was.

Gracie felt a few tears of her own on her cheeks. "They're fighting," she whispered to Jack, "That's really bad, in'in'it?" The baby quieted a little till her mother screamed. Then the baby wailed, and wiggled about in Gracie's arms.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/8/2010, 7:10 pm

"Its fine. Let the child have his laugh" Kam chuckled, glancing at Bo before looking back at JJ.

!@!

"GLADLY! I'd love to get MY DAUGHTER out of a HORRIBLE MOTHER'S CARE!" He screamed, storming back in and up to the babies room. He didn't notice she was dizzy, for he was in to much of a range.

"JAg, whats goin on?" Jack asked and Jag walked into the room.

"Nothing Jack. Common, we're leaving. Gracie, if you want you can come with us." Jag said as he stuffed bags full of KAtrina's stuff before lightly taking her from Gracie "Shh, baby it'll be alright"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/8/2010, 7:18 pm

Katrina squirmed about and continued to cry. The tiny infant had heard the her father's screaming, which she found even more terrifying than her mother's.

Gracie's eyes went wide and she stood there. "Where we goin'?" she whimpered, bursting into tears. "Please stop yelling," she sobbed, covering her ears. "You're makin' Trina cry."

"I'M NOT A HORRIBLE MOTHER!" Tiffy screeched, running after him. She felt another shot of rage and started to beat her fists into his back and yell at him. "I'M NOT! YOU'RE JUST A HORRIBLE FATHER! HA! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, HUH!?" She shook with rage. Her face was bright red and her eyes were wide and bloodshot. Her blond hair stood up slightly about her as if wind was blowing.
Tiffy was NOT a happy camper. no

~!~

"I'm older than you!" Bo said shrilly, sticking his tongue out at them.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/8/2010, 7:30 pm

Kam ignored Tiffy as if she was a fly, as if those punches didn't hurt him at all. He had to hold his rage. He had to. He couldn't let anything happen. He slung the bags over his shoulder and held Katrina, trying to get her to stop before picking up Gracie as well "SHhh, shh its okay" He whispered to both of them, trying to get the crying to stop. "Jack, common" He said, turning and walking out the door.

Jack just watched, following and covering his ears. He had saw this comming, but he didn't think it would actually happen.

!@!

"So?" He chuckled, kissing the top of JJ's head again. He kissed her forehead, then her nose, finally coming to her mouth.

Moxie continued to sleep, curled up with a happy smile on her face.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/8/2010, 7:36 pm

Bo gagged loudly.

JJ wrapped her arms around his neck and shut her eyes, kissing him back.

~!~

Tiffy meanwhile stood there, throwing a fit. Screaming and yelling and acting like a total child. She continued her fit even after they left the room she remained.

Gracie clung to him gently, shutting her eyes. "I'm sorry," she whispered to him, feeling as if it were her fault.

The baby just cried and cried and cried and cried.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/8/2010, 7:44 pm

"Shh, its not your fault Gracie" He said calmly, kissing the top of the child's head. Then he tried to calm Katrina down.

Jag walked out of the house and down the street to his house slowly, and when they finally reached the house he pilled them all up in his car-which had a carseat for all three, mind you, and buckled everyone in before getting in and driving.

!@!

Moxie woke up, just to hear him gag, and giggled

Kam just contnued to kiss her, smiling.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/8/2010, 7:50 pm

The baby was still screaming and crying, just so you know. She wasn't going to be calmed for a while.

Gracie shook her head. "It is," she whimpered. "I should'a been nicer to Tiffy, then she wouldn't get so mad...."

Tiffy bounced up and down, continuing to scream, and then eventually, she just passed out.

~!~

JJ stroked his cheek gently.

Bo coughed loudly. "THIS IS REALLY ICKY!" he screamed finally.

"Two year old," JJ whispered, pulling away, rolling her eyes.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next