The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

2 posters

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Noah the Flood 5/8/2010, 7:55 pm

Moxie just laughed and rolled her eyes, but inside, it pained her alittle. If Bowen thought that them kissing was gross, what was the point of ever thinking he'd like her?

Kam laughed, keeping his arms around her.

!@!

"No, its not your fault. Not your fault at all Gracie" He said, glancing back at her as he drove down the rode, heading into town

"Where we goin?" Jack asked, not havin spoken in awhile

"McDonalds" He said with a nod "THat okay with you two?"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather - Page 3 Empty Re: Small Choices lead to Big Changes - A PRP for Noah and Heather

Post by Dragon Lover 5/8/2010, 8:08 pm

Suddenly Bowen's phone rang. Bowen glanced down, frowning deeply, and flipping it open. "Hello?" It was Cole, who'd just gotten back home.
Bowen was silent for a few moments.

JJ sat up. "What's wrong, Bo?"

"Tiffy screwed up again," Bo told his sister quietly, slapping his forehead a few times. "You're not kidding me, are you Cole?" He winced. "That's fantastic."

~!~

Gracie stroked Trina's cheek, sniffling softly as she did so. "Poor baby," she mumbled to the tiny baby, frowning. She looked up at Jag. "I'msorryanyways," she hiccuped. Then she sniffled again, rubbing her eyes. "Yeaaaaaaaah."
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/8/2010, 8:43 pm

"Whats wrong?" Moxie asked, looking over at Bowen

Kam was quiet, watching

!@!

Jag pulled into McDonalds parking lot and unbuckled them "What yall want?" He asked

"Chicken nuggets" Jack mumbled, looking down at the ground.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/9/2010, 9:35 am

JJ stormed over to her brother and snatched the phone. "What the heck did my sister do now?" she moaned into the phone. When Cole told her her spine straightened and she made a soft little hiccupy sound. "WHAT!?" She shoved the door open and walked out into the hall.

Bo winced. He and Cole had known that JJ would be quite negatively affected by the baby leaving. He glanced back at them and sighed deeply. "Long story short, Tiffy and Jag had a fight and Jag took the baby and Gracie and Jack and left." He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck, sighing softly.

~!~

"Me too," Gracie said. She looked at the baby, who'd finally calmed and was laying there, whining a bit and flailing her arms, just wanting attention from her Daddy.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/9/2010, 5:39 pm

Kam sighed, looking at his hands, fiddling with them "I knew this would happen eventually, but not this soon.

Moxie sighed and walked over to the corner, pulling out a cell phone and punching in a number

~!~

Jag nodded and ordered the two kids food. He didn't order anything for himself, for he didn't have an appitite after the fight. After getting the kids food he walked to a table and sat down their stuff before smiling down at Katrina.

Jack sat down and pulled out his food, nibbling alittle bit on it.

THen Jag's phone rang, and he quietly pulled it out "Yeaaah...we're okay. We're at McDonalds, Katrina is fine..the kids are eating...yeah...we did. Alright. Love you to, bye"

!@!

MOxie sighed and hung up "Okay..Jag said the kids are fine. He's at McDonalds" She informed the two.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/9/2010, 5:58 pm

Bo gave Moxie a thumbs up, "Good," he grunted, looking nervously towards the hallway. He knew JJ liked breaking things when she was mad, and prayed there weren't any breakable items in the hallway.

JJ's voice could be heard to raise from an angry hiss to a high pitched sobbing sound and then there was a violent crack. Bo winced. "Oopsy..." JJ walked in, cradling the shattered fragments of Bo's cellphone.

Bo's jaw dropped and he sat there stunned.

"It just, uh...flew out of my hands into the wall?" she offered weakly, dumping it down in front of him.

He stared down at the pieces.

~!~

Katrina waved her arms a little from her seat and then burst into tears, feeling left out.

Gracie made a the Tower of Leaning Nuggets.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/9/2010, 6:11 pm

Moxie tottered over and looked at the pieces..."Hmm" She said "Let me see that." She said, taking the pieces and going over to the corner again, where she started fiddling with the pieces. Now, no normal person could fix it probably...but then again...the Divintas were a very odd family.

Kam looked over at JJ "Everything okay?" He asked

!@!

Jag sighed and smiled, picking her up and holding her in his arms "Hey there cutie" He laughed, tickling her.

Jack giggled, looking over at Gracie "Thats cool"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/9/2010, 6:31 pm

JJ looked up at him. Her eyes were bright red, and her face was pale. Her jaw locked too tightly to speak, she just nodded and sat down in a chair.
"Fine," she finally said. "I just hate my sister as usual."

Bo watched her curiously. Then he heard what JJ said, and looked up, sighing, "Jay, you know you don't hate Tiffy."

"Don't tell me what I don't know," she snapped, glaring at him.

~!~

Katrina stopped crying almost immediately and burst into a sweet giggle fit, causing a few mothers and kids who were near by to turn around and coo.

Gracie beamed at him. "Thank you!" She grabbed a straw and dipped it in ketchup. Then she gently blew through the straw, aiming it at the tower and watching as it was "painted" quite messily with red.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/9/2010, 6:41 pm

"Come here" Kam said with a gentle tone and looking at her

"This was the best I could do.." Moxie said, holding out the cell phone, which was intact now. The only sign that it was broken before were a few chips in a couple places.

!@!

Jag smiled and laughed, tickling her alittle more. He looked up for a second and looked at Gracie's 'painted' tower and laughed again, and for a few minutes, he almost forgot about the fight.

Jack giggled and took a bite out of one of his chicken nuggets.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/9/2010, 7:54 pm

Katrina cooed and waved her arms, smiling sweetly.

One woman leaned over and said, "Oh, my, she's the cutest thing!" She laughed. "How old is she?" She had two little ones of her own, but they were busy yelling at each other over who got the better toy in the Happy Meal.

Gracie carefully took the bottom nugget and watched as all the others fell down. "Like ring around the rosy," she said to Jack contentedly, grinning and popping the nugget whole into her mouth.

~!~

JJ shook her head; she started grinding her teeth. She looked at Bo's phone, winced, and stood. "No," she mumbled, starting to pace and crack and re-crack her knuckles.

Bo's eyes went wide. "Seriously?" he gasped, sounding astounded.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/9/2010, 8:20 pm

(Before I reply, how old is she? xDD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/9/2010, 8:23 pm

{*giggles and rolls eyes* like six months}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/9/2010, 9:47 pm

"Six months" Jag said, looking at Katrina like she was the only thing good in his world and smiling. It could have looked like her was her older brother though, but in today's world, you never could know.

"Ring around the rosiee" Jack mumbled, taking another bite of chicken nugget, then a french fry.

!@!

"PLease?" He asked, holding out his arms slightly. He seemed alittle drowzee, but he kept his eyes focused on her

She smiled sheepishly and looked down "Yeah..its...a talent."
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/10/2010, 6:03 am

Bowen snorted softly. "I'll say!" he replied, stroking his phone and then hugging it. He glanced up at her and grinned a little. "I owe ya one!"

JJ gave Kam the look but walked over anyway and sat down next to him, crossing her arms stubbornly across her chest.

~!~

The woman laughed. "They're so cute when they're little," she said, looking at Katrina with a warm expression. Then she frowned. "She looks familiar," she mumbled to herself. She glanced at Jag. "Do you know a girl named Meg?" she asked, looking back at the baby. Once or twice, she could remember Meg babysitting a sweet little girl who looked exactly like this baby.

Katrina blew spit bubbles and waved her little arms.

Gracie tugged on Jag's arm, whining if she could have a drink.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/10/2010, 10:18 am

"Yes ma'am." Jag said with a nod "She's my friend's nieghbor" He didn't say 'girlfriends' nieghbor, however. He looked at Gracie, then to the empty cups and sighed "I knew I forgot something..." He muttered

"I can go get them!" Jack volunteered. He always loved fixing the drinks, oddly enough

"Could you Jack? That'd be great" Jag sighed and smiled in relief

"Common Gracie!" Jack giggled, grabbing the cups and darting towards teh soda fountain.

!@!

"No, it was no big deal" Moxie giggled, sitting back down in her chair beside him

Kam smiled alittle in triumph and wrapped his arms around her "It'll be okay. Just relax"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/10/2010, 4:01 pm

"Aaaah!" The woman nodded, smiling and nodding. "I'm Meg's mother," she said with a little laugh, adding, "which is why I asked. Think Meg's babysat that little cutie before." She tapped Katrina's nose.

Katrina made a high pitched squealing sound and beamed up at them, letting a thin trail of spit roll down her cheek. She waved her arms and tried to grab at her Daddy's face.

"Okay!" Gracie said, running after him. "What should I get?" She started at the fountain expectantly.

~!~

Bo shook his head, "I think it's amazing," he admitted shyly. He looked at her. "Show me how you did that! she said.

JJ was trembling with anger as she glared at the ground. "No," she grunted.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/10/2010, 8:43 pm

Jag laughed at Katrina's act and wiggled an arm out from under Katrina "Ahh. Nice to meet you" he said, holding out his hand. "I'm Jag. Katrina's father" He had gotten used to introducing himself as that by now, but it had been hard.

"Hmm" Jack thought "I'ma get...sprite!" He said, walking over to the big machine and pressing the cup against the ice dispenser, then filling the cup to the near brim and carefully lowering it "I love sprite" He said, grabbing a lid and fitting it on it before sticking a straw in the little hole.

!@!

"Uhm.." She blushed, looking down "I don't know. I just sit down with something and I just know how to fix it"

"Okay, alright" He said, just holding her in his arms.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/10/2010, 8:52 pm

JJ just sat there, glaring at the ground. She ground her teeth and kept clenching her teeth. She shut her eyes and finally relaxed, but didn't lay down. She just sat there, looking miserable.

"Weird," Bo said thoughtfully, flipping open his phone and starting to play a cheesy version of Tetris.

~!~

The woman smiled. "I'm Lila," she replied, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you, Jag." She smiled brightly. Behind her the two little boys noticed Jag and the baby and ran over, babbling. Lila rolled her eyes. "These are my two littlest snots, Derrick and Max."

"We ain't snots!" Derrick whined, glaring.

"Yeah!" Max pouted cutely and glared, too.

"ME TOO!" Gracie nodded and pressed the cup under the ice. She waited until the thing was full and then went for the Sprite...and she squealed when the Sprite suddenly spilled out of the cup onto her hand.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/10/2010, 8:58 pm

"Nice to meet you Ms.Lila, and nice to meet you two as well" Jag said, smiling and nodding. He nodded his head towards Jack and Gracie "Thats my little brother Jack and his friend Gracie, who you might already know" He said

Jack made a small gasping noise "Here!" he said, walking over with napkins and cleaning up the sprite from her hand.

!@!

Moxie watched him carefully, making sure not to lean to close or anything. She was smiling though, as if those few minutes she had been talked to were heaven (Heheh...xDD This is fun!)

"There" Kam said, nodding and kissing the back of her head
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/10/2010, 9:25 pm

(LOL, awwwh!)

Bo stuck his tongue out the corner of his mouth and cursed softly when a piece missed its place. "Arrghhh!" he whined. "Stupid--no--tilt this way! THIS WAY!" He tilted his whole body to the side. "Why can't you be the sqaurey one? Why do you have to be the stupid tall one?" He pouted.

JJ opened her eyes and looked at him. "I need to talk to you later," she whimpered, her eyes dangerously shiny. "Okay?"

~!~

"She's in my class," Derrick said proudly, pointing to Gracie.

Max nodded and stuck his thumb in his mouth. He pointed to the baby. "That a baby?"

"Mhmm," Lila pulled Max onto her lap.

Derrick reached out to poke Katrina's cheek. Katrina looked at him, squealed loudly, and waved her arms.

Gracie stood there for a moment, her eyes wide. She nearly burst into tears. But then Jack came to the rescue, and she relaxed, even smiled a little. "Thankyou Jackie," she sniffled.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/10/2010, 9:40 pm

Moxie giggled, staring at him dreamily.

"Okai.." He said nodding, then he coughed "Hey, Moxie? Why don't you two go the cafiteria or something?"

"But I'm not hun-" she caught Kam's eye and then nodded "Uhm, common Bo" She said, pulling at his arm.

!@!

Jag laughed and smiled "So are Meg and these two your only children?"

Jack nodded and took the drink, putting the lid on it before hugging her "Welcome!"
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/10/2010, 9:46 pm

Bo stood, complaining a little that she'd made him mess up. But he walked...into the door...and then out of the room, still bent over his phone, obsessing over Tetris. He only looked up when he was a few steps down the hall. "Why are we out here again?"

JJ remained silent for a little while, watching them leave, swinging her legs.

~!~

Lila shook her head. "No, I have a few other sons, actually," she smiled weakly and shrugged. "Seven kids, six at home. Quite a full house." She stroked Max's hair.

"What's the baby's name?" asked Derrick, watching as Katrina watched him.

"Katrina," Max said smugly; he'd been listening in before.

Gracie giggled when she was hugged, and hugged him back. She looked over and waved at Max and Derrick. "Oooh, Max and Dare!" she exclaimed, grinning.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/10/2010, 9:52 pm

"So Kam and JJ can talk" She said, walking down the hall "Whats so fun about that game anyway?"

After the door closed, Kam looked down at her "Alright, whats up?"

!@!

"Oh wow, quite a full house. I come from a family of six kids. My older brother is in college and one of my younger brothers is visiting our grandparents." Jag said with a nod. He looked down at Katrina and laughed lightly.

"Who are they?" Jack asked, looking over at them, one arm crossed over his chest since the other held his drink.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 5/11/2010, 8:17 pm

"Ah!" Bo nodded, getting it now. He shrugged, slipping his phone back into his pocket. "It's actually not that fun, I was just trying to fill the awkward silence." He laughed weakly....
"And there's that awkward silence again." He forced a smile, fished his phone out again, and started to play his game.

JJ started to cry softly. "It's not fair," she whimpered, her voice trembling as she spoke. "It's not fair."

~!~

"So your parents must know how I feel," she said teasingly, smiling a bit.

"Why is she staring at me?" Derrick asked, making a face. Katrina giggled. He grinned. "Does she think I look stupid?" he fired another question, pulling at his mouth and sticking his tongue out to make his face look even odder. Katrina gave a sweet baby squeal.

"They're in my class," Gracie replied, nodding as she took a sip from her drink.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 5/11/2010, 8:28 pm

"Uh..yes mam" Jag said, growing quite at the mention of his parents. Then he looked at Derrick "Or maybe she likes you" He chuckled

"Ohh" Jack said watching "At school?"

!@!

"What isn't baby?" He asked, holding her close and rubbing her back

Moxie just rolled her eyes and stumbled ahead softly. "Oooh" She said "Hey, lets go in here" She told him, turning into the door of the hospital gift shop. It was mainly stuff for babies, but it had some other stuff.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next