The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga.

4 posters

Go down

The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. Empty The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga.

Post by Shadowlover2000 4/23/2010, 12:44 pm

"Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time. With a thousand lies in a good disguise, hit 'em right between the eyes. When you walk away, nothing more to say, see the lightning in your eyes, see you running for the light. There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay, and if you can't get what you want, well that's all because of me."
"and now you lead the way, show and light the way, nice work you did, you're gonna go far kid." ~Eaglepaw in starclan.

Maturity: Some catfights, minor blood
Fantasy: THE UNDEAD COME ALIVE!!!

The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga.

At the sound of her name, Littlepaw sat up straighter.
"I cannot thank you enough, Littlepaw." Scorchstar meowed gratefully, his eyes gleaming in the moonlight.
"Littlepaw has saved two of our apprentices" Scorchstar concluded, flicking his tail. "That is all."
Was that? Was the meeting over? Littlepaw pinned her ears to the back of her head. "Well, THAT was boring."
The gathering was far from over.
Shiningeyes, the Riverclan medicine cat, stepped forward.
"I have received a prophecy from Starclan!" She declaired in her voice that made you want to listen.
Littlepaw grinned, "that's more like it!" She whispered to her brother, Ravenpaw. Ravenpaw grinned also.
Shiningeyes cleared her throat. "Mountainclan has been visited by dark forces from the skies that are not from Starclan. A single apprentice must step forward, and, along with two friends, journey to Mountainclan and bring back a cat of theirs by next moon. By then I hope Starclan will have given us more instructions as to what to do."
Littlepaw's eye twitched and she uttered a swearword under her breath.
"Well, then." Darkstar stammered, "Would any apprentice like to volenteer to accept this dangerous task?"
His gaze swept over the excess of in-training apprentices. "Anyone?"
Littlepaw jumped up, "I'LL DO IT!!!" She yowled. Darkstar-leader of Shadowclan-rolled his eyes.
"Well, well, Uslesspaw. How BRAVE of you. Almost, Thunderclan-like." His voice was dripping with displeasere
"Eeww, gross!" Littlepaw, unmoved, made a face. "I HATE Thunderclan" She licked her paw and drew it over her ears. All eyes were fixed on her.
Littlepaw was, shall we say, very unusual. Her pelt was a deep, almost lime-green color. And her paws, tailtip, and ears were dark brown. Her eyes were sky blue. Also, Littlepaw didn't walk, she gallomphed. And, she liked to argue. She had a brother and a sister. Ravenpaw, was the strong one. He liked attacking things. He was a dark, sea grey, kind of blue, even. He had firey red paws, tailtip, and ear tips. And then there was Hollypaw, the smart one. She was kind, and gentle. She was all white with lifefull, inspiringly green eyes.

Eaglepaw sat at the edge of Shadowclan camp. Eaglepaw was not a part of Shadowclan. She was born in Windclan, but left because it was apperantly 'Too windy'
Eaglepaw was a sleek, gray tabby with sky-blue eyes.
There was a rustle in ths bushes.
"Come on, rogue." Eaglepaw breathed, "Come out so I can chase you off and be accepted into Shadowclan."
Littlepaw stepped through the bushes. "HI EAGLEPAW!" She said, enthusiasticly. Eaglepaw just rolled her eyes.
"So" She sat down, "What happened at the gathering?"
"Oh!" Littlepaw stared ahead a moment, "Shiningeyes told us about a prophecy, and I get to go to MOUNTAINCLAN... ah...along with two friends."
Eaglepaw looked up, "HI, friend!!" She mrowed.
Littlepaw looked un-amused.
Darkstar walked up to Littlepaw, "Are you ready for your journey?"
Littlepaw grinned, "As ready as I'll ever be"
"Alright then, who do you wish to bring with you?"
Littlepaw looked around camp, "Let's see... I'll bring... Eaglepaw, and um..."
Eaglepaw jumped in, "THUNDERPAW! BRING THUNDERPAW!!!"
"Neeeaaauu..." Littlepaw bit her lip, "I think I'll bring..." She thought about her brother and sister, "Hollypaw! Hollypaw, your smart!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Eaglepaw flopped over and twitched half-heartedly
"Fine." Littlepaw sighed, "Ravenpaw."

. . .

"Hey" Eaglepaw entered the medicine cat's den, "We need some, ah..."
Littlepaw jumped in, "We need some pills so we can travel"
The medicine cat-named Moonpelt-looked at her, "What's a pill?" She inquired.
Littlepaw remembered that she was a cat, "Uh, herb, right."
"Ok then. Traveling herbs make you active and not hungry for a long time" Moonpelt licked her paw.
"Well then" Littlepaw looked away, "Nevermind"
"WHY NOT?!?" Eaglepaw bellowed.
"Because it would be no fun!! We wouldn't hunt for ourselves."
"I'LL TAKE 'EM!"
"NO"
"WHY NOT?"
"BECAUSE I'M THE GROUP LEADER AND I SAID NO"
"WELL, TOO BAD!!"
Littlepaw growled. "We are NOT eating a dumb pill that ruins your digestion system!!"
Ravenpaw, Moonpelt, Eaglepaw, and Darkstar all turned to Littlepaw.
"WHAT'S A PILL!?" They all asked at once.
"HERB. I SAID HERB"
Eaglepaw ate the herb.
"Let's go!" Littlepaw said, grinning once again, "This will be so fun!"

. . .

"I'M PWNFULL!" Eaglepaw dashed over the hill
"Eaglepa-a-aw!" Littlepaw mrowed angrily
"Stop doing that!" Ravenpaw joined in.
"Heheheh" Eaglepaw jogged away.
"GAH" Eaglepaw stopped just in time to not run into a grayish-black, scrawny rogue
"YOU!" The rogue snarled, Eaglepaw barred her teeth.
Littlepaw darted over to stand beside Eaglepaw. Her teeth gnashed together, and her claws kneeded the grass impatiently. Her fur bristled.
"Littlepaw?" The rogue looked startled.
Littlepaw cocked her head, "Fleck?"
"Littlepaw!" Fleck pointed his ears skyward, his nose twitched.
"It's so good to ah..." Eaglepaw lunged at Fleck, totally missing him. "See you..."
"Hi" Littlepaw let her fur fall flat and sat down.
"What are you doing way out here?" Asked Fleck.
"Oh, We're going to Mountainclan, because of a" Littlepaw raised her paws in the air disbelivingly "Prophecy!"
Fleck snorted, "Good for you." There was a pause, "Littlepaw, do you want me to... accompany you?"
Littlepaw looked startled, "sure!"
"NEVER!!!" Eaglepaw jumped at Fleck from behind, Fleck stepped to the side and Eaglepaw landed on her face. Littlepaw giggled.
"Fine then" Fleck turned to leave.
"No! You should come!" Littlepaw mewed.
Eaglepaw jumped at Fleck again and just missed his tail.
"Well, if this-thing-is going to be jumping at me the whole time I'd rather not come" Fleck disapeared into the trees.
"COWARD!" Eaglepaw yowled.
"Way to go, Eaglepaw. Way to chase off that rogue. Funny, I thought you would've liked him to come with us."
Eaglepaw grumbled, "He only likes you because you caught a vole for him"
"AND YOU TRIED TO STEAL IT!!!!" Littlepaw accused.
"SO?"
They kept on walking, arguing at eachother as they went.

. . .

"Ohh, I don't feel very good" Eaglepaw fell over. It was dark now.
"Well duh, you ate those stupid pills."
"Herb."
"Herb, whatever"
Ravenpaw looked at Eaglepaw, "Let's settle down now."
Littlepaw's stomach growled, "Not a chance, I'm gonna go get something to eat."
"Sure" Ravenpaw followed.
Eaglepaw climbed a tree and feel asleep almost instantly.
Littlepaw slid down a slope into a vally. Ravenpaw followed.
"So where do you think"
"Sst! Look over there!" Ravenpaw motioned towards a ground squirrel, who was nibbling at something.
"Lawl." Littlepaw whispered.
"Lets go get it!" Littlepaw started stalking forward, Ravenpaw circled around.
"REAAAAAR!" Littlepaw yowled.
The ground squirrel squealed and jumped away.
Ravenpaw jumped up "HAI GROUND SQUIRREL!"
Both pounced.
Eaglepaw slept in a tree while Ravenpaw and Littlepaw gnawed on the ground squirrel.
Ravenpaw looked up, licking his lips, "There's only a tiny bit left. Sould we save it?"
Littlepaw shuffled to her feet, "Yeh, we can try to capture something, like a rogue"
"Why?"
"I don't know. Cuz it would be fun."
Ravenpaw and Littlepaw went to sleep.

. . .

The next morning, Eaglepaw didn't feel very good at all. Her stomach ached and her bones ached, and well, she ached.
Eaglepaw spotted the peice of ground squirrel on the ground. Breakfast? But no.
Littlepaw streached. "Let's put this on the ground and then we'll hide and watch it!"
Ravenpaw yawned widly, "Okay."
So they did just that.
Eaglepaw rolled in some dirt and then hid in the bushes.
Ravenpaw did to.
Littlepaw lay down on a fallen down tree and tried to look like moss.
hours passed.
Eaglepaw dozed off.
Ravenpaw dozed off.
Littlepaw stayed awake.
Finally, a fox came striding up to the peice of prey. He sniffed it, then snapped it into his jowls and multched it up into a wad of mixed ground squirrel fur, skin, interiours, and fox siliva.
"Psst! Eaglepaw, Ravenpaw, wake up!" Hissed Littlepaw.
Eaglepaw gave a start, "What?" Then she saw the fox eating... HER ground squirrel!
"Hey, HEY HEY! STOP THAT!!!" She bounded out of the bushes.
"Eaglepaa-a-aw!" Littlepaw growled.
Littlepaw bounded out after her. Eaglepaw hissed and spat and snarled.
Littlepaw cleared her throat, "Hello, fox, how are you?"
The fox narrowed his eyes, "Whh-aht?" his voice was stiff, and snarly, as if tar was stuck in his throat.
"Uh..." Littlepaw looked dazed, "...Woof?" She asked.
The fox blinked.
"THAT'S OUR PREY!!" Eaglepaw hissed.
"YOUR prey? That's a lie!!" he snarled, "It was just lying here! Your playing unfair, nohow."
Eaglepaw lunged at the fox, claws unsheithed. Then veered to the left and landed directly beside the fox, "HI, FOX! What's your name!?"
Littlepaw did a face-palm.
The fox blinked again, and narrowed his eyes further, "Don't play games with me, cat!"
"Do you want to help us on our mission?"
"Help you! Hah, that's a laugh. Why would I help you!? You and your clan have always been chasing me. If it weren't for-yee-yat," the fox lifted a paw and pointed towards Littlepaw and Ravenpaw, "You'd be lunch"
Littlepaw shook herself, "Well? Do you want to help us?"
The fox fixed his eyes on Littlepaw, after a moment he said, "What would I get out of it?"
Littlepaw thought for a moment, "We'd catch you prey." She finished.
The fox cocked his head, "Well?"
Littlepaw turned, "Eaglepaw, let's go get some prey! Ravenpaw, you stay here and make sure that the fox dosen't leave."
"ARE YOU CRAZY!?!??!" Ravenpaw bellowed, "I'M NOT STAYING HERE WITH A FOX!!!"
Littlepaw glowered, "Fine. Eaglepaw, you stay, Ravenpaw, you can help me catch prey."
"OKAY!" Eaglepaw said, smiling widly.
"I swear" Ravenpaw whispered, "I never understand Eaglepaw's mind. If she has one to understand"
Littlepaw and Ravenpaw walked off.

. . .

"Look over there!" Littlepaw hissed, spying a bird.
Ravenpaw nodded.
The crept towards it. Then, Littlepaw tripped.
CRASH
"DUMB BIRD" Littlepaw scrabbled towards it, the bird flapped it's wings and began to fly.
Ravenpaw jumped, ON to Littlepaw's head, and up into the air, he nabbed the bird by it's feet and pulled it down, then bit it.
'Way to go!!" Littlepaw cheered, despirte her sore head.
They brought the bird back to the fox.
"Here you go, Squint!" Littlepaw put the bird down.
The fox looked around, "How do you know my name?"
Littlepaw looked up, "Oh, right, I don't know that yet."
"Fine. My name's Squint"
"Nice to meet you, Squint!"
Squint gobbled down the bird. He licked his lips then said, "I will accompany you on your 'mission' but only if you get me prey that's more..." He looked down at the place where the bird used to be, "Succulent"
Eaglepaw grinned, "Don't worry, when we get to mountainclan, we'll steal two kits and you can have one of them"
Littlepaw looked disgusted.
They all continued through the forest untill they came to, a thunderpath!
Eaglepaw charged across, and a monster just barely missed her.
"Don't be dumb, Eaglebrain!" Littlepaw called. "You do it like THIS"
She listened, then sniffed, THEN she darted across.
Ravenpaw and Squint did the same.

. . .

"This place it freaky"
"Huh?"
"It's like... when I got lost when I was a pup. It just dosen't feel good..."
Littlepaw hated to admit, but she sort of agreed

. . .

Squint looked to the left. His eyes got big. "Littlepaw... Don't, turn, around."
"What?" Littlepaw turned. To her imense suprise, she saw a cat's skelleton. "Yeah. A skelleton. Scary..." Then her eyes got big, "Was it a wolf!? I don't like wolves!... There like, fo...dogs, exepts a thousand times worse!!" She shivered. Then turned away and started walking again.
Eaglepaw kept watching the skeleton. Suddenly she cried, "WHAT THE FUDGE!?!!?!"
Littlepaw turned around again, the skeleton was moving!! It stood up and edged towards Eaglepaw.
"HISSSSS!" Eaglepaw swated at the skeleton, she knocked a bone loose.
Littlepaw bounded up and swated, but missed. "SQUINT GET OVER HERE!"
"Are you CRAZY!? NO!!!"
The skeleton swated at Littlepaw. "OFFF!" It diddn't acctually tear Littlepaw's skin, but it brused her up quite a bit. "Why, YOU!!" She slashed at the leg, and knocked it off. The skeleton crippled.
Eaglepaw swated and ripped the head off. The skeleton fell in a heap.
"...WELL" Littlepaw clapped her paws. "Let's bury it."
"Why not?" Eaglepaw and Littlepaw burried the skeleton.
As they turned, they suddenly saw a transparent figure of a cat sitting infront of them. "Thank you for burrying my body." Said the cat.
"Uh..." Littlepaw looked around. "You're welcome?"
"I have come to warn you... do not go into the mountain." Then she faded away

. . .

"What's in the cave?" Eaglepaw sqeezed her head through.
"I wouldn't... arrgh."
Littlepaw, Squint, and Ravenpaw followed Eaglepaw into the cave. They pawed around a bit.
"EWWWWWWWWWW!" Eaglepaw blurted, "SOMEONE MADE THEIR DIRT HERE!"
"Hello, lunch."
Littlepaw turned to see a badger in front of her.
Littlepaw then did a rollcheck to make sure she diddn't have a heart attack.
"Well, bwuuh!" Eaglepaw shifted herself to face the badger, "There's three of us, and a fox! And ONE badger! Let's take'em!"
"What's going on?" A voice asked from above.
"Oh, goody, more food." Someone else said.
"Uuugghh.... I'm sick of cat! For once could a rabbit or something decient walk through here??" Another voice complained.
"Well, we should eat it... I guess." Said the first badger.
"Why don't we kill them and then bury them?" Said a new badger.
"No!!! Then they will rot!" said yet another badger.
"Why don't we keep them here alive untill we get hungry?"
"Now there's an idea..."
"WAIT JUST A SECOND!" Littlepaw mrowed. "You I don't can what no how.... I.... NO!"
The first badger sniffed at Littlepaw, "If you can answer this question, you may go. Otherwise..." He licked his lips.
"Badgers don't eat cats..." Said Ravenpaw.
The badger sat down. "There are seven badgers. There are that many cats, plus two, then divided by three. How many cats are there?"
Littlepaw wrote it down.
"Seven plus two is nine, and then divided by three... hmm, well three times three is nine so... uh..."
Eaglepaw cut in, "Cats don't know math!"
"Well I'm not a cat, I'm Rebbeca on a W.A.G. So shut it." She thought for a moment "Wait, HOLD IT! Wait wait wait wait WAIT! THREE?? I-jjhh-cckk... THERE ARE THREE OF US!!!!!!" Littlepaw counted the cats. There were indeed three.
"Okay." Said Eaglepaw. "I'll guess three. Littlepaw you guess four, and Ravenpaw you guess two. Just to be safe."
"And what am I? Chopped liver??" Squint growled
"Are you done?" Said the badger.
"YES!" Said Eaglepaw.
The badger looked at Littlepaw, "You were wrong." He sneered.
"Mmmmm!" Said the badgers.
The badger looked at Ravenpaw, "You were... wrong!!"
"Mmmmmmmm!" The badgers shifted.
The badger looked at Eaglepaw, everyone held their breath, "...You were right."
"Awwww!" the badgers sighed.
"But be sure, if you come back, you won't get another chance!!"

. . .

"Do you hear that?" Eaglepaw looked around.
Littlepaw sniffed, "We're being followed." She whispered
Ravenpaw nodded. Squnt looked around.
"Littlepaw, you curcle around, see if you can find that dude."
Eaglepaw uttered.
"WELL!" Littlepaw said really loudly, "I'M GOING TO GO HUNT. OUT HERE." She walked into the forest. Then curcled around. It wasn't long untill she was directly behind a greyish black cat.
"Uh... hello?" Littlepaw asked.
The cat whiped around. It's eyes were glowing uncanily. It hissed, even it's mouth seemed to emit a faint glow.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"
Littlepaw scrambled away.
"What!? What!?" Squint barked.
Littlepaw came running towards them, a black-grey, glowy cat at her heels.
Ravenpaw darted into the woods.
The cat took a swat at Littlepaw's legs, and hit her! Littlepaw fell onto the ground.
Eaglepaw jumped up, "HISSS! DON'T DO THAT!!" she swated at the cat, but missed.
"Try that again..." Squint growled. He lashed at the cat.
POW!!!
The cat skiddid backwards, but jumped forward again, this time aiming a blow at Squint.
All of a sudden, A giant ball of grass came rolling between Littlepaw and the glowygreycat.
"WHATTHE-?" The ball of grass creamed off a rock and fell apart, revealing Ravenpaw. Ravenpaw grinned.
WHAM!
The cat bashed Littlepaw in the side of the head.
Eaglepaw slashed the cat in the eyes. The cat fell over, hissing.
A moment went by, then a small, glowy orb exited from the cat's wounds, in vapor clouds, matirilizing above the cat's head and floating up into the sky.
A few moments went by.
The cat let out a series of rasping gulps of air.
"Is she okay?" Asked Ravenpaw.
"She dosen't look okay." Said Eaglepaw, "She looks as though she was just whamed by a fox, scratched by a cat, hit by a-"
"We get it, Eaglebrain" Littlepaw sighed.
"I'm gonna go find some cobwebs." Ravenpaw concluded.
Littlepaw went with him.

. . .

"What?" The cat opened her eyes.
"IT'S A-LIVE!" Littlepaw cried.
"Yay" Eaglepaw said.
The cat looked around, blinking.
"WHAT'S YOUR NAME?? ARE YOU FROM MOUNTAINCLAN?" Littlepaw shouted.
"I'm Argentum. I used to be from mountainclan. Then I left because I diddn't like what was happening around there." She concluded.
"Ohhhh" Littlepaw licked her lips. "Soooo... You need to come with us."
"Okay."
"Squint, could you please-...?"
Squint picked up the cat.
"Owowowoww! Putmedownputmedown ithurtstoomuch!!" Argentum yowled.
Squint put her down.
"Ahhh..." Eaglepaw looked around, "So if you can't come with us, do you know where we could find some Mountainclan kits?"
Argentum sighed, "...Up the hill, there is a cave that leads into the mountain. Go through there, and you will find mountainclan camp."
Littlepaw gave her a stupid grin, "Okay then, lets goo-oo-o!"
"Waitasecond...!" Squint growled, "Diddn't a skeleton tell you not to go in there??"
"No."
"Then a ghost told you?"
"Yeah."
"And you're doing it anyway."
"Yush. Lawlwut. Deal with it." Littlepaw somehow made a rude hand gesture with her paw. Then walked up the hill.

. . .

Littlepaw was sneaking through the forest behind Eaglepaw and Ravenpaw.
As Eaglepaw climbed to the top of the hill, she did see a cave entrince! However, as she was walking towards it, two middle-sized cats walked out. A female grey tabby with sky blue eyes, and a... sea blue cat, with.... red ears, paws, and tailtip. Weird.
"Hey! I have a twin! HI TWIN!!" Called Eaglepaw. The grey tabby whipped around and hissed.
Littlepaw crept towards the two newcomers. As she did so, a third cat exited the cave. She was a strange looking cat, almost lime green. She had brown ears, tail tip and paws. Quite strange for a cat.
"Okay, this is just too weird." Littlepaw shook her head.
Suddenly, all three of the 'twins' dashed at their equals.
And so it was, Eaglepaw vs. Eaglepaw, Littlepaw vs. Littlepaw and Ravenpaw vs. Ravenpaw.
Or as Littlepaw put it:
Eaglepaw vs. Evilpaw, Littlepaw vs. Leathalpaw, and Ravenpaw vs. Ragingpaw.
Life is strange.
Eaglepaw slashed at Eaglepaw, who jumped out of the way and slashed back. But Eaglepaw made a miraculous dodge! And jumped back into the furay.
Ravenpaw smacked Ravenpaw in the head. Ravenpaw, hissing, retorted by Gouging a deep, bloody wound into Ravenpaw's side.
Littlepaw and Littlepaw were in, how you might say, a 'cat fight'. They whacked at eachother, like this: "Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack whack whack whack whack."
Finally, 'Ragingpaw' Slammed Ravenpaw in the side of the head. Ravenpaw fell to the floor, unconsious and bleeding badly.
"Oh snap!!" Littlepaw cried.
But when Ragingpaw turned away from Ravenpaw to hiss at Littlepaw, he simply fadded into the air like dust.
Eaglepaw, catching Evilpaw off guard, whacked her on her side. Evilpaw collapsed, and also fadded away.
Littlepaw delt with Leathalpaw quickly.
"MAN that was weird." Panted Littlepaw.
"Raaaavenpaaaaaw?" Eaglepaw waved a paw infrong of the cat. Then she smacked him in the nose.
Ravenpaw woke up. To his surprise all his wounds were gone! Exept for one on his nose... weird.
"LAWL! I smacked yewww!" Eaglepaw laughed.
"Oh hah-hah." Ravenpaw sighed.
They went into the cave.

. . .

After a while of walking, Harper stoped playing Ravenpaw.
"WHAT THE **** DID YOU HIT ME FOR!?!?!?!?!" Yelled Ravenpaw, smaching Eaglepaw in the side of the face, "YOU OWE ME WHATEVER YOU CATCH NEXT."

. . .

"OOH! TOONA!!"
After battling many strange obsticles, and having Eaglepaw fall off a cliff and begging the 'master' to bring her back to life, they had made it, seemingly, to Mountainclan camp.
"Focus, Littlepaw, focus." Ravenpaw growled.
"CATNIP TO!!!" Littlepaw, feeling drunk, was made to do a focus check.
"Intruders?" A large, dark cat asked, not really accusingly.
"HI! WE ARE HERE TO JOIN YOU!" Eaglepaw said, making loud hand gestures.
"join us?" the cat asked.
"JOIN THEM!?!?"
"Shut UP Ravenpaw, just go along."
"NO WAY, I'M OTTA HERE!"
The dark cat motioned towards a sleek she-cat, "Bluejay, ascort this, thing, out of here, will you?"
Bluejay walked alongside Ravenpaw back across the hallway.
"You think you have what it takes to be a mountainclan cat?"
"YUSH. LAWLWUT."
"Then come with me to the initiantion test."
"the what?"
The cat led Eaglepaw and Littlepaw into a small room with a large roaring fire.
"Wow" Littlepaw said with empathis.
"Come 're" The cat said to Eaglepaw. He was holding a flaming stick in his mouth.
"put your paw out." Eaglepaw put her paw out.
The cat poked Eaglepaw with the stick.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"
Eaglepaw ran flailing around the room. Finally she sat down and extinguished her arm, "That hurt!"
"You are not Mountainclan material." The cat growled. "Now you." He turned to Littlepaw.
"D.F. no! I'm not touching that thing."
The cat snarled. "You dare question our initiation test?"
"YES! If the point of it is to injure your own cats! DWUH." Littlepaw made a stupid face.
"Fine. Leave at once."
Littlepaw diddn't have to be asked to 'leave at twice'.
"Can I PLEEEEEEEEZ try again!?" Eaglepaw wailed.
"Fine."
Eaglepaw tried again. This time she diddn't shriek in pain and run flailing around the room.
"Good. Now the second part."
"Wait wait what?"
"oooh you are just starting" The cat snikkered.
The dark cat led Eaglepaw into a new room. This one was dark, and had a numerous amount of flashing things.
"Wait here for one hour, and see if the spirits accept you."
Eaglepaw waited. Whispering noises ensued around her.
Suddenly one of the flashing lights lit up right next to her, and she felt something electric zolt through her.
"Auugh!"
something voiced in her head, lie down
lie down
Eaglepaw lay down.
Soon something was taking control of her, moving her limbs.
"Ahhh! Get out of my head!" Eaglepaw used her willpower to push the 'spirit' out of her head.
Then she lay down so the Mountanclan cats would think the spirits had accepted her.
ZOLT!
something else zapped through her body.
"Auuurgh!" She tried to push it out.
"Get away!!" She jumped up, trying to battle it.
But the spirit won, and Eaglepaw was forced to give in.

. . .

Littlepaw found Ravenpaw and Bluejay at the entrince to the mountain.
Ravenpaw looked at Littlepaw, an amazed look on his face. "This cat says she dosen't want to live in Mountainclan!"
"Crap. Well that's lovely." Littlepaw grumbled. "Stupid Eaglepaw."
They walked down to where Squint was.
"Uhh... hi Littlepaw. Bad news."
"What happened. Did you eat Argentum?"
"No..."
"She died, right?"
"Yup."
"Tee-dot-tee."
"What?"
"colum-quotation-bracket."
"Huh?"
"Sad face."
Squint lifted up a piece of... shiny purple elastic.
"Before she died, she slipped this off of her paw, she said to give it to you."
"Cool! Bracelets are awesome!" Littlepaw slipped the bracelete onto her paw.
Littlepaw was forced to do a rollcheck.
"Aah! Get it away from me!" She took the bracelete off.
Bluejay tried it on. It fit nicely.
"Nooooo randy, don't doooooo it!" Littlepaw waved her paws in the air.
"You make no sence." Squint turned away.
They made their way back to the forest. Stopping occasionaly to drink from a stream or hunt or what not.
When they got back, Squint turned and walked away.
"Hey Squintnesh. Where ya goin'?"
Squint looked back, "I'm not hanging around here. Your kind will kill me, and you know it." He yapped. Then darted off.
"Crud. I wanted the clan to like him." Littlepaw sighed.
Eaglepaw did a dance.
"Eaglepaw? What are you doing here? I thought you died or something."
Bluejay did a dance.

. . .

"I see BATS." chimed Littlepaw. Bluejay nodded.
"Let us catcheth one." Bluejay wriggled her haunches and pounced up in the air. She nailed one just as it flew in front of her.
"woo hoo hoo! Bullseye!" Littlepaw jeered.
Bluejay wrestled with the bat. Then crunched it's neck and it died.
Littlepaw, Ravenpaw, and Bluejay ate the bat. Exept for it's wings.
"NO! THEY BE MY WINGS!!!! HISSSS! I KEEL YOU!!!"
"Calm down, bluejay. No one wants the stupid wings."
"RR LILLY I'M A T-REX! AND I'M GONNA BITE YOUR GINGER HEAD! RRRR, RRRRRR, RRRRRRRR..."
"Lilly?"
"Yeah. Short for, uh, Littlepaw, yeah."
"Lilly."
"Yush."
"Lilly!"
"Yuh-huh."
"Bluey. See how you like it."
Bluejay just snikkered.
Bluejay carried the wings all the way back to the Shadowclan camp.

. . .

"Littlepaw?"
"Chirp!"
"What do you want??" Darkstar snarled.
"We're back..." Littlepaw whined.
"With the-?" He took a step back. "Everyone! Littlepaw's back! With the Mountainclan cat! She's actually back!!"
"What?-Don't tell me that was just a slip to get rid of me."
"In two days!! Whoa."
Littlepaw nodded.
"And this is the Mountainclan cat!"
Bluejay nodded her head up and down with the bat wings in her mouth to 'make it look like she she had wings and was flapping'.
"Let us assume her posture of greeting." Darkstar said.
All of Shadowclan began picking up sticks and things and nodding their heads up and down.
Bluejay gave them a look that was so indescribale I'd have to post a picture of it. Or here's an idea: Why don't you watch the series online! Go to scratch.mit.edu and type in the search bar 'foxgirlgamer' and then
Alice smacked Rebbeca in the arm.
"We must call an emergency gathering!! Tomorrow morning, you and, yat, there, must go to Windclan, and tell them to attend the emergency gathering.

. . .

SPOILER: The next part envolves a big bird 8o

Last edited by Shadowlover2000 on 7/14/2010, 9:10 pm; edited 16 times in total
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 900

Back to top Go down

The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. Empty Re: The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga.

Post by shadowsowner888 4/23/2010, 1:18 pm

You're off to a good start! ^^ I'm looking forward to reading more.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. 1312The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. 2412The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. 3349The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. 3548The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 4/24/2010, 11:27 am

I made this into episodes. There's gonna be like, 40 XD the first one has good pictures but sucky animation, and the second one is the exact opposite XDD (No. 3 is good so far, though!)
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by ~>*Alexis*<~ 5/8/2010, 5:21 pm

Nice so far, I enjoy it. =).
~>*Alexis*<~
~>*Alexis*<~
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/8/2010, 5:30 pm

gasp! *.* I gots a comment!!! *alerts media*
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/23/2010, 1:46 pm

MOAR ADDED dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn 8o
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/23/2010, 5:14 pm

I'm LOVINGG it!!! ^_^ I have 6 cats at home and this story is RIGHT up my alley. Great job and keep it up!!! Very Happy
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. Siggy The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. Siggy
The prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. SiggyThe prophecy: Littlepaw's saga. Siggy

Please click my TwigAdopts!
Female Posts : 956

http://www.orchardvalley.net/libby/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/24/2010, 12:56 pm

lol. Thankies Very Happy
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/24/2010, 1:34 pm

Lol, welcomes.

I'm seriously getting phsiched about this story. PLZ POST MUR!!!
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/24/2010, 1:51 pm

alright already! *Goes to post moar*
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/24/2010, 11:22 pm

ADDICTING!!! I'M ADDICTED!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!! cheesy
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/25/2010, 11:40 am

I added more! Very Happy
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/26/2010, 1:19 am

aaand more Very Happy
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/26/2010, 9:50 am

MORE!!! MOOOORREEEE!!!!!!!!!! OOH THIS STORY IS SOOOO GOOD!!
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/26/2010, 7:07 pm

lawl. K. Later K.
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by SoxPaws 5/26/2010, 11:15 pm

MORE!!! NOOOOWW!!! I NEED MORE!!!

I'M GETTING SOOOO ADDICTED TO THIS STORY!!!!! CAN'T...STOP...READING...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
SoxPaws
SoxPaws
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 5/28/2010, 12:22 am

some1 likes my story. yay! Very Happy I just finished the ending with my friend today. I'll post another paragraph or 2.
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowlover2000 6/10/2010, 6:55 pm

Oooooh me and my friend are doing more 2day!! I'm sooo exited! I seriously can't wait I'm like, "When are we doing warriors?" "Later" "When are we doing warriors?" "Later" "When are we doing warriors?" "Later" "When are we doing warriors?" "LATER!!!" "as in now??"
Shadowlover2000
Shadowlover2000
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down