The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Live]\the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay-

2 posters

Go down

[Live]\the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay- Empty [Live]the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay-

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/24/2010, 12:11 am

Maturity: Medium? (x
Fantasy: Prophecies...That's pretty much it...>D

Live the Prophecy

The Clans:
EarthClan - -

This clan is centered in the middle of all other clans. It's boundary line happens to be the river flowing in a circle all around them. This river is basically why all other clans surround them, because there are no others in sight. EarthClan is basically a very dense forest, and all the cats stay in trees. They live, breath, eat, and sleep in the trees.

FireClan - -

This clan is north of Earthclan. Basically Fireclan is a very large volcano that sits North of Earthclan. It's boundary line surrounds the volcano, except for the river of which they get their water. The volcano is large and dry, with no plants or sign of nature. It is like a large rock. When you reach the top, the crater of the volcano and the tunnel leading down to the magma is where this clan lives. They make homes inside caves in the volcano.

WaterClan - -

This clan is south of Earthclan. They live in a large plain with tall green grasses. Their homes are made in small dens they create underground and each home has a tunnel connecting it with an underground lake. It has beautiful waters, caverns, and crystals cover the walls.

LightningClan - -

This Clan is West of EarthClan, in a territory with lots of trees and plains. The camp is a wide field, with a few rocks and trees in it. The leader den is a cave, with two trees on the right and left of the entrance. Inside it's filled with gentle leaves on the ground, easy to sleep on. The hunting area has a few plains, but a lot of trees. They mostly catch rabbits, voles, crows, a few sparrows, and mice. LightningClan cats are known for their running and climbing abilities.

ThornClan - -

This Clan is east of EarthClan, its territory very dense with big rocks and pines. The camp is filled with lots of trees, most of them pine. The leader den is located between 3 tall trees, forming what would look like a triangle. It has lots of space, and the bottom has lots of pine needles, actually very comfortable for their leader. The hunting area is filled with more trees, and some bushes here and there. There is an abandoned, beat-down two-leg house down a ways, where some herbs are usually found. They mostly catch voles, different kinds of bird, some mice, and frogs. ThornClan cats are known for their stalking abilities.

WeatherClan - -

This Clan is located south of WaterClan. Their territory is marshy, with small trees and bushes, with cold wind usually blowing. The leader den is located in a cave inside a mountain, which is known to be the coldest in all of camp. It has moss draping across it, and if you looked inside, it would probably be dark. They mostly catch birds, frogs, rats, and mice. They are known for their coldness, and their fighting abilities.

The Cats:
Spoiler:

FORM:
Name:
Looks(Pics are kewl):
Personality:
Brother:
Sister:
Mate:
Kits:
Crush(Optional):
History:
Mentor/Apprentice:

CURRENT PROPHECY:
All is well
And all are friendly
But once one Clan Leader falls dead
All will be at war.

Last edited by Love_is_Lightning on 6/29/2010, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

[Live]\the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay- Empty Re: [Live]\the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay-

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/24/2010, 1:40 pm

(This ish awesome!)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

[Live]\the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay- DN41
[Live]\the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay- Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

[Live]\the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay- Empty Re: [Live]\the/^Prophecy^ -AWarriorsRolePlay-

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/24/2010, 7:57 pm

(( Yay. Working on my forms~ Very Happy
....It's a lot. *-* ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/24/2010, 8:12 pm

(I will work on forms later 0.o)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/24/2010, 9:28 pm

(( Kay Very Happy I'm only going to start with LightningClan, ThornClan & WeatherClan, because, well, those are kinda my Clans, but I'll post for the other 3 once you get yours up. ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/24/2010, 11:13 pm

(Seems fairs =])
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/25/2010, 2:06 pm

(PLOT IDEA!! -- Can all the leaders names be based on the clan? Like Earthstar, Firestar, Waterstar, Lightningstar, Thornstar and Weatherstar? They could all be littermates who ran away to create their own clans. Then, all the clans used to be friendly, allies in a way. But a prophecy came along ::

All is well
And all are friendly
But once one Clan Leader falls dead
All will be at war

So basically, they are all suspicious of one another. They believe that if the clans were to be at war at some point because of a death of a Clan Leader, that means one of the littermates is going to kill another. Whattya think?
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/29/2010, 11:16 pm

(( OMG that is a good idea. (x
But, for one thing -
Can the leader of LightningClan be named Stormstar? It's kinda the same and stuff. 8D
The reason I'm saying this is because my -main- charrie's name starts with Lightning (8 ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/29/2010, 11:59 pm

(Sure, it doesn't matter really =])
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 6/30/2010, 12:01 am

(( Kay. (x I'm stilllllll working on my forms. xD ))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/30/2010, 12:03 am

(Yeah, me too)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down