The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3

4 posters

Go down

Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 Empty Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3

Post by PugsRock 4/27/2010, 4:33 pm

Hey.
Ow. I just poked myself in the eye.
*coughs* Um, anyway, today was good. (:
We had state testing today. That's not fun at all.
But I think I did well. It was language arts day, my strongest day. xD
Obviously.

We had to read two passages and then respond to them, and do multiple choice. I'm pretty sure I got the multiple choice right, but my open-ended responses are kind of weak. They only give you a page to write it. I can't fit it all!!

xP We also did a prompt, and I don't remember how many times I checked it. I made sure my spelling was perfect, the 'u' doesn't look like an 'o', and the 't' is crossed. Seriously. xD I want to do well. It means a lot; how you do on this.

After that, the day was easy. The teachers don't give us any work, which I think is kind of ridiculous (It's not that hard! It didn't traumatize us! We're capable of work!) xD It's not like I love work, but I don't want to watch a movie in every class.

In History, we watched a movie called Hero. It's the top grossing movie of all time... in China. Which means it's in Chinese, which means we have to read subtitles. I didn't have my glasses in class, because I didn't get to go to my locker. Jason was already in the hallway getting his, and I almost knocked into him while we were walking. So then he said, "Hi," and I [obviously] said, "Hi," and then we went to our lockers and on the way back we had this little conversation:

Jason: Hi.
Me: *laughs quietly* Hi.
Jason: What a coincidence!
Me: Yup! Of course!
*annoying guy from our grade passes*
Jason: I hate ______.
Me: So do I. Everyone does.
Jason: *laughs* Yeah.
*get to door of class and stand awkwardly, thinking Are you going to walk in first or am I? So basically everyone knew that we were talking and people started giggling. But it's okay cause I got to talk to him. xD*

So that was my little happy moment for the day. Ooooh, and I got a brownie! And I like my outfit. xD

Listen to the song in the title! And while you're at it, listen to I Don't Want To Miss A Thing. (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 Empty Re: Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3

Post by Avé 4/27/2010, 6:07 pm

Geez, everyone has state testing going on. XD I'm glad you think you did well, though!

Hero! I think I've heard of that movie.

Aww, it's awesome that you got to talk to Jason!

I looked up the song, by the way. I love this song. x3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 Empty Re: Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 12:24 am

Such a lovely conversation with Jason. :3 Congrats!

Is the song in the title by Elvis? o.0
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 1312Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 2412Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 3349Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 3548Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/28/2010, 12:31 am

I hate the language arts section of the NJASK. xP I liked the first passage, but the second passage was a bore. xP You're in my grade, right? If so, I think we all get the same boring prompts. xP I think I did pretty good on the open ended, though. And the multiple choice was eeeeaaaassssyyyyy!!

I hated the essay!!! It was the stupidest thing ever!!!

I can't wait for Thursday. That's my math day and math is my strongest subject.

After we finished, I had to go to Spanish where we took a test I probably failed (I wasn't there when she went over what it was on) and I had to present a project I ended up getting a 95 on. xP

Then we watched a movie about 6 guys who were killed in WWII and bodies were never found cuz they could be one of the guys in the tomb of the unknown soldier at Arlington National Cemetery. We only saw the first 5, thankfully. Then we had to go do a wordsearch. xP

I hate the NJASK. Razz

Sorry, my venting about state testing. xD
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/28/2010, 7:06 am

Ave wrote:Geez, everyone has state testing going on. XD I'm glad you think you did well, though!

Hero! I think I've heard of that movie.

Aww, it's awesome that you got to talk to Jason!

I looked up the song, by the way. I love this song. x3

Bleh, it's horrible. Do you have it?

Smile Which one? The one in the title? xD

shadowsowner888 wrote:Such a lovely conversation with Jason. :3 Congrats!

Is the song in the title by Elvis? o.0

Thank you! (:

Yeah, but if you don't like him, you can listen to a cover.

SaddleClub wrote:I hate the language arts section of the NJASK. xP I liked the first passage, but the second passage was a bore. xP You're in my grade, right? If so, I think we all get the same boring prompts. xP I think I did pretty good on the open ended, though. And the multiple choice was eeeeaaaassssyyyyy!!

After we finished, I had to go to Spanish where we took a test I probably failed (I wasn't there when she went over what it was on) and I had to present a project I ended up getting a 95 on. xP

Then we watched a movie about 6 guys who were killed in WWII and bodies were never found cuz they could be one of the guys in the tomb of the unknown soldier at Arlington National Cemetery. We only saw the first 5, thankfully. Then we had to go do a wordsearch. xP

I hate the NJASK. Razz

The second prompt is always the worst. I kept getting distracted, I'll be like, reading and then, "I really need to re-do my finger nails." xD

I hate it too. xP
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/28/2010, 4:04 pm

PugsRock wrote:
SaddleClub wrote:I hate the language arts section of the NJASK. xP I liked the first passage, but the second passage was a bore. xP You're in my grade, right? If so, I think we all get the same boring prompts. xP I think I did pretty good on the open ended, though. And the multiple choice was eeeeaaaassssyyyyy!!

I hate the NJASK. Razz

The second prompt is always the worst. I kept getting distracted, I'll be like, reading and then, "I really need to re-do my finger nails." xD

I hate it too. xP

Today I think I was literally falling asleep. Derek told me during a break that he looked in my direction once and my hand was moving, but my eyes were closed. I was sooooo tired this morning. xP I seriously think I did fall asleep several times for like a minute or two each time. xP
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 7:04 pm

Thank you! (:

Yeah, but if you don't like him, you can listen to a cover.

Oh, I don't mind him. xD I just wanted to make sure, because I totally wasn't expecting the song to be his.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 1312Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 2412Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 3349Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 3548Pugs Blog - And I can't help falling in love with you <3 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/28/2010, 7:17 pm

xD It's okay.

Tim Urban did a good cover of it! O.o
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 7:18 pm

Really now? :O *must hear*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/28/2010, 7:28 pm

I like it. (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/28/2010, 10:55 pm

I loved Tim's cover!! I bought it Very Happy
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 4/29/2010, 6:54 am

I think it's his best song. (:
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down