The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers*

+4
Mooniepie
Mordor
Cheezdoodle23
Katiegirl97
8 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Should the Maturity be risen?

~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 Left1075%~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 Right10 75% 
[ 6 ]
~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 Left1013%~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 Right10 13% 
[ 1 ]
~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 Left1012%~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 Right10 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 Empty Re: ~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers*

Post by Cheezdoodle23 5/31/2010, 5:49 pm

"What, no, no, no, no." she said, and got up again. Stevie than slowly walked to the door.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 3745

~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 3484

~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers* - Page 35 Empty Re: ~Crystal Veiw Middle School/High School~ *Part3 The new comers*

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 6:11 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer shrugged " Im ok, Thanks though " he said with a small smile.

Caleb leaned in the seat and sighed.
The doctor came back with some gaus, and wraped it around Stevie's ankle.

The girl nodded. Just then I, Isabelle, saw her and him. The girl ran off at the sigh of a knife. "You didn't tell her did you?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 7:52 pm

The doctor watched her, and smiled he looked at Caleb "You have a nice girl there, " he said. Caleb looked at the doctor " You have that all wrong were, just friends " he said to the doctor.

Spencer watched the girl run off, he turned to face Isabelle " It depends, what if I did? " he asked her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 7:55 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:The doctor watched her, and smiled he looked at Caleb "You have a nice girl there, " he said. Caleb looked at the doctor " You have that all wrong were, just friends " he said to the doctor.

Spencer watched the girl run off, he turned to face Isabelle " It depends, what if I did? " he asked her.

"Then, I'd simply have to kill you." I held the knife to his neck
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 7:59 pm

Spencer felt the knife on his neck, he looked at it from the courner of his eye, he looked back at her, his fist was clenched " Why does it matter if I told her, it was a Accident " he said looking at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 8:01 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer felt the knife on his neck, he looked at it from the courner of his eye, he looked back at her, his fist was clenched " Why does it matter if I told her, it was a Accident " he said looking at her.

"AN accident?!" I said through my teeth, abou to put a little pressure against the knife and his neck.

[I'm in a violent writing mood. xP]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 8:14 pm

[XD Im always like that lol, if you want she could add some pressure to the knife, but not enough to kill him x] ]

Spencer's eyes were a dark brown now " Yah a accident " he hissed at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 8:22 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:[XD Im always like that lol, if you want she could add some pressure to the knife, but not enough to kill him x] ]

Spencer's eyes were a dark brown now " Yah a accident " he hissed at her.

[Yeah, I wouldn't let her kill him. BAD ISABELLE! X] ]

I added pressure to the knife, about enough to kill him. A little more, and it could happen.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 8:26 pm

[ Bad girl, dont hurt the boy, Lol ]

Spencer felt the pressure then something wet start to run, he mved quickly, and with his good hand touched his neck. He growled lightly " Do you really want me to take that stupid little toy again!?" he hissed at her.

[Fight Fight Fight! Lol XD]
[I like rping with you, cause we can relate since at times we can be violent XD ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 8:30 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:[ Bad girl, dont hurt the boy, Lol ]

Spencer felt the pressure then something wet start to run, he mved quickly, and with his good hand touched his neck. He growled lightly " Do you really want me to take that stupid little toy again!?" he hissed at her.

[Fight Fight Fight! Lol XD]
[I like rping with you, cause we can relate since at times we can be violent XD ]

[FIGHT! xD]
[I agree. xD]

"Behind what you think is a stupid little toy, is great power, and it can do great things." I pinned heim to the ground.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 8:36 pm

Spencer looked at her when she pinned him, he rolled his eyes lightly " Looks like a toy to me, besides what can it do besides making someone bleed, as least a gun can kill someone like that, and a fist can knock someone out " he said shuving her off of him, with speed then he pinned her to the ground.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 8:44 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer looked at her when she pinned him, he rolled his eyes lightly " Looks like a toy to me, besides what can it do besides making someone bleed, as least a gun can kill someone like that, and a fist can knock someone out " he said shuving her off of him, with speed then he pinned her to the ground.

"Too much loss of blood leads to death." I quoted from my health teacher. I shoved him, taking out hand-cuffs from my pocket, and chaining him to a table that I was now sitting on, in a matter of seconds. "By the way, I have both the fists and a few guns right now."
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 8:49 pm

Spencer rolled his eyes as his hands were cuffed to the table, he growled lightly again, and looked up at her, " I have guns at my house, and two fists too. " he hissed for some reason he wasn't scared of her. He looked at her again " So you have cuffs too, what are you some syco killer Police person?" he asked.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 8:52 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer rolled his eyes as his hands were cuffed to the table, he growled lightly again, and looked up at her, " I have guns at my house, and two fists too. " he hissed for some reason he wasn't scared of her. He looked at her again " So you have cuffs too, what are you some syco killer Police person?" he asked.

"Not in any way a police person. But the rest you have correct." I stood up on the table, walking around the table with my high heels.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 8:56 pm

Spencer rolled his eyes again, he looked at her high heels " Im going to laugh when you fall and hurt yourself " he said smirking, he knew how to get out of the cuffs, but was waiting.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 8:59 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer rolled his eyes again, he looked at her high heels " Im going to laugh when you fall and hurt yourself " he said smirking, he knew how to get out of the cuffs, but was waiting.

"And right now I'm laughing at how stupid it is to shapeshift." I started laughing, as I suddenly stepped down onto his body, and squated down. "DOn't even think you can get out of this. I've killed more people than you can count."
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 9:03 pm

Spencer looked at her " Pf, I can get out whenever when ever I want " he said looking at her. He rolled his eyes again " Barbies don't count as people " he said smirking lightly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 5/31/2010, 9:10 pm

(( continue rp katie??))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 9:14 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer looked at her " Pf, I can get out whenever when ever I want " he said looking at her. He rolled his eyes again " Barbies don't count as people " he said smirking lightly.

[Maybe she killed his father or something?]

"Shut up!" I hissed at him, slapping him. "And by the way, good luck getting out of this."

[I think she's starting to fall in love with him. X] ]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 9:21 pm

[ Yah I think there going to be best friends X] Lol ]

He heard the sound of her slapping his face, there was a red hand mark on his face. He looked at her and smirked, then he turned into a bird and then flew out then turned human again, " Pf and you think Shapeshifting it stupid " he said rudly with a smirk.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 9:28 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:[ Yah I think there going to be best friends X] Lol ]

He heard the sound of her slapping his face, there was a red hand mark on his face. He looked at her and smirked, then he turned into a bird and then flew out then turned human again, " Pf and you think Shapeshifting it stupid " he said rudly with a smirk.

[Lol. WHat about if she killed hs dad?]

"I wouldn't by talking, if I wanted to, I could snap all your bones in seconds." I stated.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 9:36 pm

[ Sure, your character, you decide. That would be intresting Smile ]

Spencer looked at her " What by sitting on me? " he asked harshly.

[XD I would so knock Spencer out if he didn't have powers and if he was real XD ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 9:37 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:[ Sure, your character, you decide. That would be intresting Smile ]

Spencer looked at her " What by sitting on me? " he asked harshly.

[XD I would so knock Spencer out if he didn't have powers and if he was real XD ]

[WOw. xD]

"Because what you don't know, is I've killed your father." I said harshly, pulling out a picture of him, dead.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 10:18 pm

Spencer looked at the picture, " What the-why did you kill him, and why did you take a picture?!" he asked sounding like a freaked out/harshly sounding person
[ freaked out/harshly sounding person xD]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/31/2010, 10:45 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer looked at the picture, " What the-why did you kill him, and why did you take a picture?!" he asked sounding like a freaked out/harshly sounding person
[ freaked out/harshly sounding person xD]

"One, it's my career. Two, that's how I get my money to survive. And also, it's to prove that it's him, so I can get credit." I shrugged, and stood, up, my heels sinking into his stomach.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next