The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§

+9
<3--[Emily]--<<
Haileadorable211
annb
Mandy-Love
Cheezdoodle23
Mooniepie
MCRRockz123
leah_hope92
Katiegirl97
13 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

§Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§ Empty §Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 1:24 am

Maturity: High now: Kissing, Dating, Holding hands, Marriage, Pregnancies, and so on.
Fantasy: High: Witchs, Wizards, Time Travlers, Elves, Shape Shifters, and So on

☼☾Crystal View ☼☾
Home of the Spartens

*!~Announcements~!*

6/1 Hey Everyone, its June1st and
it's almost summer break whoot.
I just wanted to say happy Summber
Break and have fun.
A new part is now up and some changes have
happened check it out to see Wink.

***6/1: Hey everyone I need everyone to tell me what dorm they want each other the charries to be in Wink Thank you!!
Have fun with the new and improved RP Smile***

What Happend before I came here?
Now that your older you start to wounder, am I special or am I just some same old
person in the world of fate. You see people with the newest clothes or phones that
havn't even came out yet, you get made fun at and you can't take it, so you leave to go home.
You wish you could just disapear and leave everything behind you, well now its the time you find out the secrets your parents have left behind. You think your normal when your not, you unlike some people have amazing abilities wether it's being able to walk through things, maybe you can control the weather, others are vampires or witchs, but it makes you special. Your excited and you can't wait to tell your friends when your parents decide to tell you that you have to go to a small city called Crystal View and go to a speical school for people like yourself.
You go to Crystal view High school and start to wounder why your here.

What is this place?
You get out of the car and see a older looking women with beautiful golden blonde hair and in a blush pink top and a denim skirt. You smile and walk over to the women, and tap lightly on her shoulder to get her attention. She turns around and smiles at you "Hello, I am Principle Newton, it nice to meet you" she says greeting you with a smile. You seem to like her, so you asked what is this place, so she answers " Little child this is a school for the special ones, they all have secrets and abilities like you. " she says with a kind grin. " This is like any regular school you got your Jocks, Cheerleaders, Nerds, Populars, Emos, goths, Nobodies, and somebodies. There is one thing special about this school though, this school is full of secrets, that should of stayed a secret. " she whispers to you. " Some have ran away from home because of secrets, not all students here have powers some have there own reasons. Now run along to class, " she asked smiling lightly, and you nodded " Oh and Godd luck your going to need it to survive here at this school." she says walking torward the school, then she turns around and looks at you " Oh and one last thing watch out and be carful of the size=18]
Sorry Your message has just ended"

*Demon Seekers*

1. Caleb Coalmen (Demon Dog) Senior/12th grade ~ Katie

2. Arwen Likala (Nightmare Smoker) 10th grade/ sophmore ~ Mordor
3. Stevie Duscan (Undercover Wolf)~ 11th/ Junior ~Cheezedoodle23
4. Madi Hiddie (Hid-ee) (Oversides Feline)~ 12th/Senior ~Mooniepie
5. Elizabeth (Demon Dog)~ 11th grade/ Junior ~Scoobi

Rules
(Yah I know I dont like them either)
*Blood is aloud, just please not to to graphic
*No Powerplaying or godmoding.
*No REAL language worse than crud.
* If your character is going to cuse put *He/she cussed* or *Beep* Thanks you for listening :]
*No characters from movies like say I make a Emmet Cullen that wont be apporved, ect.
*To make sure you read these type " The power within "

* Marriage and Pregenancies are now allowed, I put a poll up on the last thread and people voted that they wanted this stuff so tada. Here you go, but please keep the birth not graphic.
* Pm me the forms and you can post it on this Thread
* Most important rule "Have Fun"

*Form*

Name:
Personality:
Likes/Hobbies:
Dislikes/fears:

What Dorm would you like(Girl's dorm/Boy's dorm/Boys and girls together):
History:
Secret:
Other:

Girls Dorms:
(These dorms have only girls together, and they are there room mates for the year)
Spoiler:

Boy's Dorms:
(These are the dorms that only guys are in, they are there room mates for the year.)
Spoiler:

Together Dorms:
(These are the Dorms that both girl and guy are in, they are room mates for the year.)
Spoiler:

Couples Dorm
(Peole who are expacting to have a kid or are getting married)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/10/2010, 3:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

§Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§ Empty Re: §Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 1:31 am

☼☾Characters ☼☾
(If Im missing anyone please PM me and tell me there name and grade)

(Characters 1 )
Spoiler:

(Characters 2)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/10/2010, 7:37 am; edited 18 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

§Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§ Empty Re: §Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 12:08 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote: Spencer raised a eyebrow " Who wants me dead?" he asked her.
He kinda liked her and rather not be dead.
[ Accepted, and I was reading the first post between them its funny, he started hitting on her on the 2nd post XD ].

"Apparently my clients. But, forget it." I shrugged, and put the gun back into my pocket.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/1/2010, 2:07 pm

(( rp anyone?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 3:46 pm

Spencer smiled lightly " Thanks for not killing me, " he said with a grin. He woundered who wanted him dead.

[I will Scoobers :], Elizabeth and Caleb, or someone new?]

[Hey Everyone, what do you think of the new Book, alot of it was changed.
Anyway can yall tell me what dorms you want your characters in please. ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 3:50 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer smiled lightly " Thanks for not killing me, " he said with a grin. He woundered who wanted him dead.

[I will Scoobers :], Elizabeth and Caleb, or someone new?]

[Hey Everyone, what do you think of the new Book, alot of it was changed.
Anyway can yall tell me what dorms you want your characters in please. ]

I smiled lightly, just curling my lips. "Um. You're... welcome?" I didn't know what to say, obviously. I started to walk off.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 3:54 pm

Spencer looked at her, and nodded lightly "See you later then " he said watching her start to walk off.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 3:56 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Spencer looked at her, and nodded lightly "See you later then " he said watching her start to walk off.

[Just put her in a boy and girl dorm.]

"Bye..." I shrugged, and walked off.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 4:01 pm

[Ok, do you want anyone with her? Like anyone's characters?]

Spencer nodded and touched his neck were the knife had cut him, it was bloody like his hands and shirt, he shrugged and headed back torwards the school.

[I posted on are PRP :] ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 4:06 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:[Ok, do you want anyone with her? Like anyone's characters?]

Spencer nodded and touched his neck were the knife had cut him, it was bloody like his hands and shirt, he shrugged and headed back torwards the school.

[I don't care who. (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 4:12 pm

[I'll flip a coin X] ]

Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/1/2010, 4:35 pm

(Rp anyone....?)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 4:57 pm

[ I will, Smile ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/1/2010, 5:01 pm

(Mk. Who and who?)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 5:26 pm

[ Dean and Ivy??]
{Hey what do you want your characters to be in dorm wise, Girls only for girls, Boys only for boys, or together for the boys and girls together?]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/1/2010, 5:27 pm

(If you want, you can like, randomize it. It doesn't matter to me. I'll do anything.
And ok, who starts?)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 5:57 pm

[Alrighty I will do random :]. Can you start X] ?]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 6:02 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:[I'll flip a coin X] ]

[New day?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 6:03 pm

[xD DOn't hurt me! xDD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/1/2010, 6:12 pm

Ivy took off running to school. She shifted into a wolf, and was immediately blind. She hated being a blind wolf. Thought, at least she could see as a human. She cut through the woods, and ran to the school. Once she was there, she turned back into a person, and walked onto the campus.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 6:18 pm

[ XD, Sure new day it is Smile. They should be assighned there Dorm rooms X] ]

Dean skated boarded down the street doing flips and stuff, like that. He sang lightly, he was a Rock Star named Dylan Good, but he was undercover so he could go to a real school, no one knew which was good. He got into the school courtyard and growled lightly today he was getting his dorm number.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/1/2010, 6:20 pm

Ivy walked around. She hated being put into a dorm. Though, this was a step up. At least she would get to see real people. She'd come from a private school, and everyone was stuck up.
She hummed a strange sounding song, but it was pretty.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/1/2010, 6:28 pm

[ Want them to be the same Dorm?? ]

Dean jumpped off his board and walked into the school heading torwards the Office to get his dorm number.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/1/2010, 6:30 pm

(Our charries? Sure. ;] )

Ivy pulled her hair to the side. She ran her fingers through it, before actually going in to the office. She got her dorm number, and then went there.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/1/2010, 6:35 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:[ XD, Sure new day it is Smile. They should be assighned there Dorm rooms X] ]

Dean skated boarded down the street doing flips and stuff, like that. He sang lightly, he was a Rock Star named Dylan Good, but he was undercover so he could go to a real school, no one knew which was good. He got into the school courtyard and growled lightly today he was getting his dorm number.

[u start?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next