The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

+9
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
sweettee11
MCRRockz123
HappyTrails82
leah_hope92
Cheezdoodle23
Haileadorable211
B
Katiegirl97
13 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ Empty ♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 10:12 pm

Maturity: High| Anything is allowed
Fantasy: High| Elves, Manipulaters, controlers, ect.

Crystal View High School♣
Home of the Spartens

Hello and welcome to the beautiful town of Crystal View which is tucked away and out of site of any bigger places around it. This is a beautiful school, with it's pearl white brick walls and red front doors, and other door all over the side of the school.
This school is like any other but it has 5 huge buildings all together. The first building is a huge White building with is the size of a normal mall with 3 floors, it's the main building which has the classes for eigth-5th year of college, it has the main office, the supplie room, and the lunchroom. The second building is a rusty red looking building which has The dorms. There are 13 floors to that building making it talled then the main one but not bigger but almost the same. The West Side of the building has the girls and together dorms, then on the east side of the building is the couples and boy's dorms. The other buildings are different and difficult so oneone really goes to those. The area is like a mass it's always changing on you. Then between the buildings is a huge courtyard filled with all types of flowers, marble benchs and tables, water fountains, a huge fountain in the middle with a crystal shooting out water known as 'The heart of Crystal View' then there are 4 other small fountains that are around it. The campus has over 500 hundered acers making it the biggest school in the country but no one knows about it.
There is one thing about the school though, it has special people, not like a good artest or anything but people who have special abilities like flying, manipulating Elements, witchs, vampires, ect. This is A sanctuary for everyone with special abilities.

I love this place and yes, Im a student I have a secret which is for me to know and for you to hopfully never know. But sadly secrets are getting out and now the worst is here, ...we've been found and people want are abilities and are after us. Crystal view is no longer safe, it hasn't been but thats what the school wanted us to think, but know the truth is out. Some stayed at the school and others left for a little while knowing they'd go back when it was safe, but that wouldn't be anytime soon. The bad guys have won The Red rain war and took over Crystal view, they destroyed the school by buring it down. Most escaped no one knows who did but now they are wandring around as the school will have to relocate and began rebuilding.
So good luck, your going to need it.

But think on the bright side a school near by called 'Northern SeaCreast High' has offered to allow all the students to be in there school while Crystal View is being repared, but one thing they don't know about... are abilites so keep it allow from the other students and have fun.... at least try.
And I know it was Prom back at Crystal View but NSH is having theres too so you can still have a beautiful night with that special person or friends with you.

Form

*Name:
*Grade:
*Personality:
*Description(Pictures are good):
History:
Likes/Hobbies:
Dislikes/Fears:
*Dorm:
*Secret:
Anything else:

*If there is a Star(*) next to something that means it's needed.

Guide
1st post. The Intro and form
2nd Post. The Rules, Plot, and Announcements
3rd post. Dorms
4th post. Characters
5th post. Upcoming events

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/15/2010, 10:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ Empty Re: ♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 10:12 pm

♦Rules♦

Follow all TWIG's Rules
* Use (),{},[]. or OOC: when out of Character
* No Powerplaying or Godmodeling(Thats a Big one)

* Be Nice to all fellow Rpers
* Girls can be pregnet in any grade since it's 9th-5th year of college. Not Graphic birth though thats just.... Disturbing.
* Marriage only from 11th and up
* Please use good grammer if you can as in not using *He or she or I* every sentence.
* When you cuss use *He/She Cussed* or *Beep*
* PM me ALL forms
* Have fun

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Plot
Well as you've seen Crystal View has been burned down because of the Oganization. So a new think all the students get to Challenge is a new school full of regulars. Which will be intresting but hey on the bright side Crystal View should be up and running sooner.. or later.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Announcements
July 5th:
A new Thread yay! Well I just wanted to say guys thanks for rping on the thread and making it very very active :3. Hope you like this one too X)

I'll try to make Announcements Activer then they usally are X)

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/15/2010, 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ Empty Re: ♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 10:13 pm

.:.Dorms.:.

Girls Dorms:
(These dorms have only girls together, and they are there room mates for the year)

Spoiler:

Boy's Dorms:
(These are the dorms that only guys are in, they are there room mates for the year.)

Spoiler:

Together Dorms(1st):
(These are the Dorms that both girl and guy are in, they are room mates for the year.)
Spoiler:

Together Dorms(2nd):
(These are the Dorms that both girl and guy are in, they are room mates for the year.)

Spoiler:

Couples Dorm
(Peole who are expacting to have a kid or are getting married)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/25/2010, 3:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

☼Characters☼
(If Im missing anyone please PM me and tell me there name and grade)

[Character list 1]
Spoiler:

[Character list 2]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/25/2010, 3:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

***Reserved***
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

***You May Post***
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 10:15 pm

[[First?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 10:19 pm

"I-I'm fine...."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 10:30 pm

[ Yepp yuors is the first Wink ]
B: Jake frowned slightly "Then why are you studdering your words?" he asked her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 10:34 pm

Hailes: Cullen walked into Prom alone, he looked around at all the girls and boys who had someone with them. He sighed lightly and looked at the ground-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/15/2010, 10:36 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Hailes: Cullen walked into Prom alone, he looked around at all the girls and boys who had someone with them. He sighed lightly and looked at the ground-
I look over at a guy.he looks lonely."wait a sec"I say to them.i go up to the boy."hey"I say.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 10:37 pm

"I'm just really c-cold..." my bottom lip quivered as my body turned the lightest shade of pale.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 10:45 pm

Hailes: Cullen looked at the girl and smiled slightly "Hey" he said with a small smile. He noticed she didn't have anyone either or he just wasn't around them.
__

B: Jake nodded " Oh, " he said not knowing what it was like to be cold since he was warm blooded and was always hot skinned.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 10:47 pm

"That's all you've got t-to say? Oh?"
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/15/2010, 10:48 pm

"Im Asahina and you are?"I ask.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 10:53 pm

Hailes: Cullen smiled "Im Cullen, " he said with a sweet smile at her.
__

B: Jake shrugged " What am I suppost to say. Lets get you inside? " he asked her. He was debating on touching her arm or hand which would make her warm but she might slap him if he did.
___
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 10:55 pm

"D-do you have a jacket at least? Anything that's warm?"
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/15/2010, 10:55 pm

I smiled warmly."well nice to meet you"I say.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 10:59 pm

Hailes: Cullen smiled at her "Um, would like to dance?" he asked her
__

B: Jake shook his head " I don't own a Jacket but- " he lightly touched her arm with his warmish hot hand that'd work at least.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/15/2010, 11:00 pm

"sure"I say.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:04 pm

I hugged him. "You're so warm and I'm so cold for a vampire."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 11:10 pm

Hailes: Cullen smiled and gentally took her hand and lead her to the dancing area-
__

B: Jake looked at her when she hugged him, he lightly held her so she could get warmer faster. He shrugged " Im very very warm blooded, " he said looking down at her-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/15/2010, 11:10 pm

I smile and i blush a little tiny bit.Ok so we get there and well I guess he'll lead.Im not much of a slow dancer.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:11 pm

"Thanks Jake." I told him, some of my vampire color returning to my face.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 11:16 pm

Dark: Fang looked down and smiled " Lets land around there somewhere " he said with a smile at her as he started to go down but close by her side.
__

Hailes: Cullen smiled and then confessed "Im not much a dancer but whatever you'd like to do" he said with a charming smile.
__

B: Jake nodded " No problem Blaze(name?) " he said looking at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next