The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

+9
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
sweettee11
MCRRockz123
HappyTrails82
leah_hope92
Cheezdoodle23
Haileadorable211
B
Katiegirl97
13 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:17 pm

[[It's Blaze.]]

"Got a crush? I'm pretty sure you do."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 Empty Re: ♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

Post by Haileadorable211 7/15/2010, 11:21 pm

I smile."me either"I look over at the DJ and he turns on some faster music i think its "Boom Boom pow".And i start DANCING.I swear I am the best dancer on ........ whatever coast we're on but since everyone is dancing it looks normal.((because i dont want him to think shes a weirdo for dancing like shes at a club cheers SO PLZZZZZ dont make him think so))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 11:30 pm

Hailes: Cullen danced too he watched how others danced and kinda copied he laughed at his dacing and smiled at her
__

B: Jake shrugged " Not sure yet, why do you ask? " he asked her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/15/2010, 11:32 pm

I smiled brightly"Nice......."I say a bit sarcastcly but not mean.
((GTG we'll keep this going tomorrow))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:34 pm

"Just trying to get to know you better."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/15/2010, 11:51 pm

Hailes: Cullen never took anything seriously so he didn't mind the sarcasim, "I told you I don't dance" he said with a grin.
[Night]
__

B: Jake nodded " So anything else you'd like to know? " he asked her with a small smile lingering on his face
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/15/2010, 11:53 pm

"Just tell me about yourself." I let go, heated.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/15/2010, 11:59 pm

Cheezers: Mikayla looked at him " No wait! " she said rushing after him but she wasn't as fast as him and soon couldn't find him. She sighed 'Great just lost the one friend I had' she said sitting on the ground against the wall.

Katters: Justin ran all the way until he came to a huge fountain and sat on the edge. He sat there awhile to catch his breath. "Great, let the name calling begin." he thought, and almost started to get teary eyed.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 3745

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 3484

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 12:16 am

B: Jake nodded "I was born in West Berlin, I don't care very much for wizards or elves, and thats all I can think of sadly" he said to her.
__

Cheezers: Melody stood up 'Why'd he run?' she thought to herself. She wanted to go look for him but knew it might not be the best idea-
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/16/2010, 12:21 am

Katters: Justin decided to go for a walk in the flower garden to calm his nerves down.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 3745

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 3484

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 2 3741

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 12:24 am

Cheezers: Melody pulled out her wand and started saying some spells at the wall of the school making vines grow on them, show faces, blah blah blah so on so on.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/16/2010, 12:27 am

Katters: Justin was enjoying his stroll, bumble bees buzzed passed him and he could understand what they were saying. "Fly faster," one bee buzzed. "Get more pollen," another one said.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 12:29 am

Cheezers: Melody walked to the door of the school and whisled. Soon a purple and blue broom apeared, and Melody smiled. She got on the broom and flew straight into the sky and torwards the woods leaving purple stars and dust in her place
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/16/2010, 12:35 am

[Where's your last post, Katie? Smile]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/16/2010, 12:38 am

Katters: When Justin was finished with his relaxing walk in the flower garden and decided to fly around. He glanced around then he suddenly transformed into a sleek Peregrine Falcon. Justin flapped out his wings and then took off into the sky like a speedy bullet.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyTrails82 7/16/2010, 8:11 am

HT: Spencer nodded "Ok " he said with a smile and taking her hand lightly walking her to 519 which was the civics room(if thats ok;) ). When he came to the room and opened the door and held it for her. " This is the civics room " he said with a smile at her.

Ash smiled and walked in. She wrote where and how to get to it down on her shedule with her purple and black pen and smiled. " Thanks." Ash said smiling a slight flirty smile a slight 'Thanks you've been a big help' smile.
HappyTrails82
HappyTrails82
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/16/2010, 9:26 am

Katiegirl97 wrote:B: Jake nodded "I was born in West Berlin, I don't care very much for wizards or elves, and thats all I can think of sadly" he said to her.
__

Cheezers: Melody stood up 'Why'd he run?' she thought to herself. She wanted to go look for him but knew it might not be the best idea-
"I'm a vampire, I was born in Ireland and I'm a champion gymnast."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/16/2010, 9:35 am

(( rp anyone?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/16/2010, 10:41 am

Katiegirl97 wrote:Hailes: Cullen never took anything seriously so he didn't mind the sarcasim, "I told you I don't dance" he said with a grin.
[Night]
__

B: Jake nodded " So anything else you'd like to know? " he asked her with a small smile lingering on his face
I grinned.Well a little after that dance prom ended."bye and thanks"I say with the nicest smile before my friends drag me from the premicis.We all sit in my drom which i dot get.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 11:18 am

Cheezers: Melody flew around the sky above the clouds so people on the ground wouldn't see her. She stood up on the broom and put her hand in a cloud boredly.
__

[I'll go quote it Leahers.]
__

HTL: Spencer smiled back "No Problem" he said giving her a sweet smile back. He bit his lip "So want to go get something to eat? If you want of course or we could finish this tour and then go, again if you of course" he said with a smile.
__

B: Jake nodded "And Im a werewolf, but you knew that" he said with a small smile. He grinned "Thats cool, a gymnast and a champion one at that. Thats really cool. So how long have you been doing gymnastics?" he asked her.
__

Hailes: Cullen smiled "See yah Asahina" he said with a small wave and watched as her friends drag her away. He headed out of the prom room and torwards his dorm to get changed. He changed into a V-neck shirt and jeans.
__
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/16/2010, 11:25 am

I changed into my blue lolita dress and texted Oli.It says:"to Oliver and Ali,
Did u guys have a good prom?".I send the text and wait for a reply.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 11:34 am

Hailes: Cullen walked out of his dorm room and headed down the halls of the dorms boredly.
Oliver's phone was off, he had turned it off before the prom had started.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/16/2010, 11:37 am

I went down the halls of the dorms.Im bored and kind of tired.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/16/2010, 11:49 am

Hailes: Cullen turned the courner into a different dorm hall and saw Asahina, "Hey, again" he said with a smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/16/2010, 11:54 am

"oh hey"I say with a smile.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next