The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

+9
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
sweettee11
MCRRockz123
HappyTrails82
leah_hope92
Cheezdoodle23
Haileadorable211
B
Katiegirl97
13 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 Empty Re: ♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

Post by Katiegirl97 7/20/2010, 11:21 am

Cheezers: Melody nodded slightly "You forget yourself, like a few minutes ago. Right?" she asked him.
___

Jessers: Andrew nodded "Yah, Mines messed up too but Im deciding wether I want to go to Class or not" he said biting his lip lightly.
___

Ella: Mikayla shrugged "I was going to go outside into the courtyard, would you like to come?" she asked him.
___

B: Jake almost lost his step but stop himself, "I-is that I good thing?" he asked her closing his eyes slightly.
__

Hailes: Cullen the tornado then got consumed in the fire and stopped, he put his head in his hand "That was close" he said to himself
__

Sweet: Cullen slashed at te Hydra's Foot, he was hoping it wouldn't be able to walk on that one.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 Empty Re: ♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣

Post by Haileadorable211 7/20/2010, 11:32 am

Wow.Now i want to show my power...but not right now.Hmmm"come on lets go inside"I say.Someone might have seen and I dont want them to try anything.I get up and wait for him to do so so we can go inside and I can study for my history exam tommorow.

Last edited by Haileadorable211 on 7/21/2010, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/20/2010, 11:37 am

((maybe one of the power kid hater guys.......whatvers trys to hurt them cause they saw them))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/20/2010, 11:48 am

I rolled my eyes. "Andrew, you've already gotten in trouble once with the princepal. You have to go to class." I held my hand out. "Let me see your scheduale."
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6862

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/20/2010, 12:48 pm

"No, it's not Jake. I'm sorry, but you're gonna be a hybrid."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/20/2010, 3:05 pm

Katters: "Yeah, I forgot that I was human, if you weren't around I may have stayed like a falcon for the rest of my life." he said, kicking a pebble.. "Thanks." Justin added with a smile. "I also do things that I would never do, like eat a pigeon." he said, and shuddered just thinking about it.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 3745

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 3484

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/20/2010, 4:38 pm

Melody tilted her head "Yum" she said with a sweet joking smile.
______

Jake looked at her, "I though the poison didn't work"? He said softly to her
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/20/2010, 4:41 pm

Sullen looked and sawbtrack, and stood up.
____

Andrew handed her his class list.

(The droid is hard to type on xD )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/20/2010, 5:15 pm

"Look, if you aren't in pain it means your numb." I pretended to kiss him as other people walked by. They left and I quickly pulled away. "It's not good. I think the venom slipped into your neck and numbed the body, causing the pain to go away and no bloody murder screams."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/20/2010, 5:24 pm

Katie: Kai watched as Cullen hit the Hydra's foot. She managed to get in an extra blow before it lunged.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/20/2010, 5:30 pm

Katters: "Don't remind me, I'm a vegetarian." Justin said, and pretended like he was going to throw up.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 3745

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 3484

♣ Crystal View High school| Book6 When life comes down in flames ♣ - Page 11 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/21/2010, 12:37 am

I stared at the list. I took out mine to make sure I wasn'tbjust imagining things. I smiled and handed it back to him. "Well looks like we have all our classes together since I had to get mine redone again this morning.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/21/2010, 9:56 am

B: Jake nodded "I feel nothing" he said randomly. He shook his head lightly "W-What are the effects that'll happen so I'll know?" he asked her closing his eyes lightly feeling weak
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/21/2010, 10:06 am

"You'll feel dizzy, you'll lose color on your body and focus. You'll feel more pressure than ever in your teeth and your back will freeze up. Then you'll collapse and wake up in a week."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/21/2010, 10:09 am

Sweet: Cullen got kicked back when she went at it's lungs. He hit the ground and started to think quickly, cause he wasn't sure how much longer these sticks would last
___

Cheezers: Melody nodded "I havn't eaten meat in years, I dont know why though" she said trying to remember but couldn't
____

Jessers: Andrew gave a smile, "Really" he said putting the list in his pocket "Well at least thats a good thing so far today" he said with a sweet smile. He looked at his phone "When does the first bell ring?" he asked outloudish
_____

B: With his eyes still closed "Two of those things are down, I feel weak and Dizzy, and I cant focus right" he said say three things.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/21/2010, 10:25 am

I smiled back at him sweetly and softly. I shrugged. "I have no idea whatsoever," I laughed. As soon as the words left my mouth, the first bell rang. I laughed again. "And there's our que. Ready to get to class?" I almost tripped when a bunch of kids walked by me in a rush, but big hands caught my elbows. I turned around to thank whoever did it. The colour left my face when I saw who it was. "Uh, hey Blake." I smiled nervously. He turned his glare from me to Andrew. "I thought you got the message that I didn't want you around her when she almost died because of you in the hospital," he said hatefully.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/21/2010, 10:30 am

"I'm taking the venom out. It's either that or you just become a hybrid. Pick quickly."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/21/2010, 10:55 am

Haileadorable211 wrote:Wow.Now i want to show my power...but not right now.Hmmm"come on lets go inside"I say.Someone might have seen and I dont want them to try anything.I get up and wait for him to do so so we can go inside and I can study for my history exam tommorow.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/21/2010, 11:03 am

Jessers: Andrew nodded with a small laugh "Who it's like they knew we needed to now" he said with a sweet smile back. He went to follow by her side when she tripped, he would of went to grab her before falling but someone already had. Andrew stood up straight, and didn't see who it was when Serina said who it was. He exhaled alittle frustrated at Blake, he turned to face him "It's nice to see you again too" he said with a small hatered Frown at him
_____

B: Jake swayed lightly "Hy-hybrid I guess" he said softly before falling back-
__

[I thought I replied to that?]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/21/2010, 11:06 am

Hailes: Cullen followed her into the school and patted some sparks off his jacket he was wearing. He hoped no-one saw because in the real world he was never suppost to exasict.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/21/2010, 11:26 am

I let out a little surprised gasp when Blake grabbed my wrist and yanked me behind him. "Look," he said, still having a hold on my wrist. "I told you to stay away from her then. I still want you to stay away from her. And next time I see you with her, I will get a her a restraining order against you." I glared at him, trying to yank free. "Blake, let go!" I yelled, on the verge of tears. He understood my tone and let go as his eyes widened. "Sorry," he muttered. I realized that my jacket was pulled up slightly. I pulled the sleeve back down [hopefully] before Andrew could see my purple and green arms and all the scars. I looked down, not being able to meet his gaze.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/21/2010, 11:43 am

"I can't believe I did that..." I murmured softly.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/21/2010, 11:43 am

Andrew could a quick glance at her arm and looked back at Blake's glare and frowned "Isn't that kinda over the top to do that. Let her do what she wants, not what you want" he hissed.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Jessi O'Shea 7/21/2010, 11:56 am

Blake glared at him. "When you've raised her on your own for eight years and know what's good for her and what kind of stuff she gets into, then you can talk. Until then, I don't want you near her." He turned to me. I sighed and nodded, following him down the hall. I turned around and waved slightly at him. "Sorry," I mouthed before turning back around.
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/21/2010, 1:01 pm

That was preety cool.Just before I go to my dorm I "thanks"and smile warmly then go in my room grab a deep fried twinkie from my fridge and study
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next