The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

+11
<3--[Emily]--<<
Dark Fairytales
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Blue Aqua Wind
B
Rai
annb
leah_hope92
Cheezdoodle23
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
15 posters

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Go down

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Empty §Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 6:50 pm

Maturity: High| All is allowed
Fantasy: High| Vampires, Shapeshifters, Witches, ect.

☾Crystal View☾

Home of the Spartens

What Happend before I came here?
Now that your older you start to wounder, am I special or am I just some same old
person in the world of fate. You see people with the newest clothes or phones that
havn't even came out yet, you get made fun at and you can't take it, so you leave to go home.
You wish you could just disapear and leave everything behind you, well now its the time you find out the secrets your parents have left behind. You think your normal when your not, you unlike some people have amazing abilities wether it's being able to walk through things, maybe you can control the weather, others are vampires or witchs, but it makes you special. Your excited and you can't wait to tell your friends when your parents decide to tell you that you have to go to a small city called Crystal View and go to a speical school for people like yourself.
You go to Crystal view High school and start to wounder why your here.

What is this place?
You get out of the car and see a older looking women with beautiful golden blonde hair and in a blush pink top and a denim skirt. You smile and walk over to the women, and tap lightly on her shoulder to get her attention. She turns around and smiles at you "Hello, I am
Principle Newton, it nice to meet you" she says greeting you with a smile. You seem to like her, so you asked what is this place, so she answers " Little child this is a school for the special ones, they all have secrets and abilities like you. " she says with a kind grin. " This is like any regular school you got your Jocks, Cheerleaders, Nerds, Populars, Emos, goths, Nobodies, and somebodies. There is one thing special about this school though, this school is full of secrets, that should of stayed a secret. " she whispers to you. " Some have ran away from home because of secrets, not all students here have powers some have there own reasons. Now run along to class, " she asked smiling lightly, and you nodded " Oh and Godd luck your going to need it to survive here at this school." she says walking torward the school, then she turns around and looks at you " Oh and one last thing watch out and be carful of the "Sorry Your message has just ended"

*Form*
[Pm me all forms]
Name:

Personality:
Likes/Hobbies:
Dislikes/fears:
What Dorm would you like(Girl's dorm/Boy's dorm/Boys and girls together):
History:
Secret:
Other:

Guide

1st post. The Intro and form
2nd Post. The Rules and Announcements
3rd post. Dorms
4th post. Characters
5th post. Upcoming events

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/21/2010, 7:24 pm; edited 8 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Empty Re: §Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 6:51 pm

Rules and Announcements

♦️Rules♦️

* Follow all TWIG's Rules
* Use (),{},[]. or OOC: when out of Character
* Be Nice to all fellow Rpers
* Girls can be pregnet in any grade since it's 9th-5th year of college. Not Graphic birth though
* Marriage only from 11th and up
* Please use good grammer if you can
* When you cuss use *He/She Cussed* or *Beep*
* PM me ALL forms
* Have fun

♥️Announcements♥️

June21:
1st. New Thread/Book, Yay :3. Hope yall have fun
2nd. Can eveyone tell me if Im missing anyone's characters, Thanks
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/21/2010, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Empty Re: §Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

.:.Dorms.:.

Girls Dorms:
(These dorms have only girls together, and they are there room mates for the year)

Spoiler:

Boy's Dorms:
(These are the dorms that only guys are in, they are there room mates for the year.)

Spoiler:

Together Dorms:
(These are the Dorms that both girl and guy are in, they are room mates for the year.)

Spoiler:

Couples Dorm
(Peole who are expacting to have a kid or are getting married)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 6/29/2010, 10:26 am; edited 10 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

☼Characters☼
(If Im missing anyone please PM me and tell me there name and grade)

[Character list 1]
Spoiler:

[Character list 2]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/4/2010, 9:30 pm; edited 13 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 7:39 pm

[YAY!!! New thread!!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 7:39 pm

[ Yep Smile ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 7:47 pm

(yipee kay yay)(ugh, I just gave my dog a bath and now im all wet Razz)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ 3745

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ 3484

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 7:50 pm

[Crap, I replied on the last thread. BRB]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 7:50 pm

[Isobel and your guy? xD The celebrity one.]

edit: Jack

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/21/2010, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 7:51 pm

*[( For Katters)]*

"So what's your favorite color?" Dallas asked randomly, sitting on the edge of his bed.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 7:53 pm

*[(For Scoobi)]*

"Sooooo, what should we do?" Mason asked her, smiling.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 7:54 pm

"Awesome," I laughed slightly. "I think I might have seen you on TV or sometihng. Have you ever been on TV or something?" I asked, tapping my fingertips against my kneecaps. Just then, it hit me that it was steaming outside. With a sign, I rolled up my arm and leg sleeves. Hey, he seemed like one of the nicest guy here. Wouldn't hurt to flirt a little, he was pretty cute. I mean, I guess I sorta like Oli, but he didn't seem to like me that much. Oh well, had to keep my choices open.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 8:00 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:[Isobel and your guy? xD The celebrity one.] [to Katie]

edit: Jack
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 8:03 pm

Leahers:[Sure, Can you start? It's Jake :3 ]

Mikayla shrugged " Im not sure, either Purple or blue. What about you? " she asked him with a smile.

Jack smiled and shook his head lightly " Sorry no, I haven't " he said feeling alittle guilty about lieing to her. He gave a flirty smile she was cute and he kinda liked her. " So- want to do something? Im alittle bored " he said with a small grin.
[ Oww Olivers going to get jelous haha- maybe lol ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 8:05 pm

[LOL! That'll be funny. XDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 8:08 pm

Dallas shrugged. "I guess black and green are my favorite." he said with a smile. "Well, I better get my school crap." Dallas said, getting up quickly. "See ya later, cutie Mikayla." he said with a wink than left the dorm room.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 8:12 pm

I blushed at his attractive smile and returned it. Standing up, so I was several inches from him. "We could go swimming at that beach not far from here. We can't swim nine to three, but they'll never know." I purred. "Just give me a few minutes to get changed and I'll meet you back here, 'kay?" I asked, nudging him arm with a smirk and jogging off to my room, leaving a lilac scent trail behind me. Once I got into a Tiffany blue bikini with Swarovski crystals rimming, I wrapped a towel around my body. "Hey, I'm going to the beach." I told Oliver before fixing my golden curls and walking out of the room and to the tree.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 8:16 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Leahers:[Sure, Can you start? It's Jake ]

Mikayla shrugged " Im not sure, either Purple or blue. What about you? " she asked him with a smile.

Jack smiled and shook his head lightly " Sorry no, I haven't " he said feeling alittle guilty about lieing to her. He gave a flirty smile she was cute and he kinda liked her. " So- want to do something? Im alittle bored " he said with a small grin.
[ Oww Olivers going to get jelous haha- maybe lol ]

[I'm going to do some things with friends, I'm taking my iPod touch but will u start? (:]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 8:19 pm

[btw, on the front it says Jack? ? I could care less, just wondering tho. Brb]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 8:20 pm

Mikayla smiled slightly, she nodded slightly " I'll see you later " she said with a flirty smile. When he left she jumpped up ' Oh my gosh he's gorgeous, and adorable and hot' she thought to herself with a smile.

Jack smiled and nodded " Sounds fun, Ok I'll meet you here in a few " he said watching her run off. She smelt really nice, he grinned and ran off torwards his dorm and changed into swimming trunks and grabbed a black shirt. Jack walked to where he was going to meet Ali.
Oliver looked at her " Alright, have fun. " he said with a smile. He thougtht she was going alone. Man was he wrong-

[ Wops I meant to say Jack sorry lol XP Me and my blonde moments ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 8:30 pm

Dallas walked out and headed to the office to get his school schedule. "Pft, schedule, who needs them." he thought in his head. Along the way he saw Montana being very flirtatious with some football guys. "Typical her." Dallas thought in his head, rolling his eyes. Later, he had all his school crap, and was slowly heading back to his dorm.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 8:31 pm

"So, you ready?" I asked with a flirty smile. Heading to the beach, I laid down my matching towel and squirted son sun block into my hands. "So, what part of Cali did you live in?" I asked, outstreatching my legs and rubbing sun block on.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 8:35 pm

Mikayla walked to the window and opened it. She swung her legs over and sat on the window seal. She smiled lightly as the wind blew lightly through her chocolate brown hair.

[Sure]
Jack walked down the dorm halls and then headed down to the main hall. He walked to Math and sat in his seat at the back and feel asleep.

Jack flashed a flirty smile back and nodded. He followed her to the beach, he sat down in the sand and took his black shirt off revealing his 6pack. Jack shrugged " Between Hollywood and Malibu. It doesn't really have a name " he said with a smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 8:38 pm

[I'm thinking when they're in the water, she trips and he grabs her hand to keep her up. And Oliver drives past and gets all mad. XDD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 8:39 pm

Dallas soon opened the door to his dorm room and set the books on his desk. He walked over to his bed and blopped down on it.

(Q: Are there still demon seekers?)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 42 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next