The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

+11
<3--[Emily]--<<
Dark Fairytales
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Blue Aqua Wind
B
Rai
annb
leah_hope92
Cheezdoodle23
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
15 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Empty Re: §Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 8:41 pm

"My parents had a house in Malibu, Beverly Hills, Paris where I was born, Miami, and New York." I stated, not being able to completly cover my back with sun lotion. With a sigh, I put sun block on my arms and neck.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Empty Re: §Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

Post by annb 6/21/2010, 8:49 pm

(So, whoever is Kasey Skyles, would u like to do an on and off rp?)
annb
annb
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 9:11 pm

[u start with Jack & Isabelle please?]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 9:33 pm

[Sure, Leahers v v v v]
Jack walked down the dorm halls and then headed down to the main hall. He walked to Math and sat in his seat at the back and feel asleep.

Mikayla looked over and saw Dallas, she smiled lightly and got out of the window seal and smiled lightly " So, how was getting your school crap? " she asked with a smile.
[ Im still dabating on that :l. I was thinking yes, you'll always be able to have them but they weren't needed on the front. ]

[Hehe Sounds good >=) Lol XD]
Jack smiled, " I've been to alot of places, Ive been all over the world. Special France, Britian, Germany, and Spain and others but after I got settled there I had to move. " he said with a small sigh. " I was born in venice Italy." he said with a small shrug.
Jack rubbed the back of his neck " Need help? Not to sound like a creeper or anything " he said as his face turned alittle pink.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 9:40 pm

I smiled. "I love traveling. France is still my home, though. And I love Italy." I smiled. "Sure," I said, handing him the sun lotion. "So, how long have you lived in America?" I asked.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 9:42 pm

"Pretty boring." he mumbled and pointed at the light overhead and it went on instantly. Dallas than wiggled his fingers and static zapped from them.
(ok, 'cause Stevie is one of my favorite charries Very Happy)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 3745

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 3484

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 2 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 9:47 pm

Jack smiled " Yah me too, I kinda have to get use to it " he said with a small laugh. He squirtted some of the sun lotion in his hand and rubbed her back. He shrugged " About 2 years " he said looking at her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 9:49 pm

Mikayla got up as she watched the static "How'd you do that?" she asked him. She smiled slightly
[ Yah, and Caleb's one of my favorite too Very Happy. The Demon seekers for always lol ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 9:53 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:[Sure, Leahers v v v v]
Jack walked down the dorm halls and then headed down to the main hall. He walked to Math and sat in his seat at the back and feel asleep.

I started walking to math class, putting a straight strand of black hair behind my ear, the little waterfall curls bouncing with every step. My Tiffany blue eyes then saw the sign reading 'math class'. In a rush, I ran in, and went into the back. Luckily I wasn't late.

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 6/21/2010, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 9:54 pm

[ ???? x) ???? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 9:54 pm

"I came here about ten years ago, when I was eight. I came with my twin sister, MAssie." I stated. "So, wanna head into the water?" I asked, jumping up and placing my hands on my toned hips.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 9:56 pm

"Do what?" he asked, a slight confused look on his face. "Oh you mean the whole static thing. It was something I could do for a long time but didn't figure out until like a few weeks ago." Dallas said, sitting up. "Yeah, I can control electricity and all the other electric crap." he said, shrugging.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 10:00 pm

Oliver got up and headed to the parking lot torwards his car. He was going to head over to the beach and meet Ali there. Oliver smiled lightly as he got into the car.
Jack nodded, he stood up and walked torwards the water by her side.

Mikayla smiled lightly " Awesome. I control the weather " she said looking at him. She looked over at the window and her eyes went to a electric yellow. Then the sky went grey and lightly light up the sky. Then her eyes went back to normal " Nothing to intresting " she said with a shrug about her power.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/21/2010, 10:05 pm

"Alright, come on." I said, flashing a flirty smile and walking until I was about knee-deep into the water. As I tried to walk foward a bit more, my foot stubbed something dence and I started to fall towards the crisp, clean water.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 10:08 pm

"Hey, controlling weather is better than controlling electricity." Dallas said with a smile.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 10:12 pm

Jack followed and then turned as she started to fall. He grabbed her before she could fall back.
Oliver got out of the car " Hey Ali- " he yelled and saw she was with another boy, and he was holding her. He took that the wrong way and frowned he growled lightly and walked over to his car. He slammed the car door and speed off.

Mikayla shook her head lightly " Not when you can't control it, and you destroy stuff " she said softly,looking at her neon colored converse. She stood up and looked at the wall.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 10:17 pm

"Oh." Dallas said and looked down at the ground.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 10:19 pm

Mikayla nodded slightly " Yah, Im just a distructive freak " she said looking at the ground still.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 10:26 pm

"No you're not." Dallas said, looking up at her.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 10:28 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
Katiegirl97 wrote:[Sure, Leahers v v v v]

I started walking to math class, putting a straight strand of black hair behind my ear, the little waterfall curls bouncing with every step. My Tiffany blue eyes then saw the sign reading 'math class'. In a rush, I ran in, and went into the back. Luckily I wasn't late.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 10:30 pm

Mikayla was scilent, she just looked at the ground still.

Jack leaned in his seat, and texted on his phone. It was unnotiable by the teacher luckly.{Writers Blog!!}
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 10:42 pm

"From as long as I met you, you seem like a sweet, beautiful angel, not a destructive freak." Dallas said, getting up and putting a hand on a shoulder to try to sort of comfort her.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/21/2010, 10:42 pm

"Hey." I gave a friendly smile towards Jack.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/21/2010, 10:46 pm

Jack looked up from his phone and smiled " Hey " he said with a friendly smile back.

Mikayla blushed lightly " Thanks " she said looking up at him. She smiled faintly he actully conforted her.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/21/2010, 10:57 pm

"Now, what could we do now besides doing school crap." he said in his usual accent, smiling.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next