The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦

+11
Angel247
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
sweettee11
Haileadorable211
Cheezdoodle23
Dark Fairytales
B
MCRRockz123
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Blue Aqua Wind
Katiegirl97
15 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Empty ♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 10:24 am

Maturity: High| All is allowed
Fantasy: High| Vampires, Werewolves , Wizards, ect.

Crystal View High school
Home of the Spartans

What Happend before I came here?
Now that your older you start to wounder, am I special or am I just some same old
person in the world of fate. You see people with the newest clothes or phones that
havn't even came out yet, you get made fun at and you can't take it, so you leave to go home.
You wish you could just disapear and leave everything behind you, well now its the time you find out the secrets your parents have left behind. You think your normal when your not, you unlike some people have amazing abilities wether it's being able to walk through things, maybe you can control the weather, others are vampires or witchs, but it makes you special. Your excited and you can't wait to tell your friends when your parents decide to tell you that you have to go to a small city called Crystal View and go to a speical school for people like yourself.
You go to Crystal view High school and start to wounder why your here.

What is this place?
You get out of the car and see a older looking women with beautiful golden blonde hair and in a blush pink top and a denim skirt. You smile and walk over to the women, and tap lightly on her shoulder to get her attention. She turns around and smiles at you "Hello, I am Principle Newton, it nice to meet you" she says greeting you with a smile. You seem to like her, so you asked what is this place, so she answers " Little child this is a school for the special ones, they all have secrets and abilities like you. " she says with a kind grin. " This is like any regular school you got your Jocks, Cheerleaders, Nerds, Populars, Emos, goths, Nobodies, and somebodies. There is one thing special about this school though, this school is full of secrets, that should of stayed a secret. " she whispers to you. " Some have ran away from home because of secrets, not all students here have powers some have there own reasons. Now run along to class, " she asked smiling lightly, and you nodded " Oh and Godd luck your going to need it to survive here at this school." she says walking torward the school, then she turns around and looks at you " Oh and one last thing watch out and be carful of the "Sorry Your message has just ended"

Form

*Name:
*Grade:
*Personality:
*Description(Pictures are good):
History:
Likes/Hobbies:
Dislikes/Fears:

*Dorm:
*Secret:
Anything else:

*If there is a Star(*) next to something that means it's needed.

Guide
1st post. The Intro and form
2nd Post. The Rules, Plot, and Announcements
3rd post. Dorms
4th post. Characters
5th post. Upcoming events

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/10/2010, 2:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Empty Re: ♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 10:25 am

Rules, Plot, and Announcements

♦️Rules♦️

* Follow all TWIG's Rules
* Use (),{},[]. or OOC: when out of Character

* No Powerplaying or Godmodeling
* Be Nice to all fellow Rpers
* Girls can be pregnet in any grade since it's 9th-5th year of college. Not Graphic birth though
* Marriage only from 11th and up
* Please use good grammer if you can
* When you cuss use *He/She Cussed* or *Beep*
* PM me ALL forms
* Have fun

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Plot

Principal Newton hasn't been telling you all the truth. This school is in danger, it's been in danger ever since the Demon Seekers have came. She's tried to keep it a secret but it's gotten out and now Crystal View High School is no longer safe for anyone.
There is a secret group in are goverment that knows about us and are abilities. It's called "The Organizition". There job is to track us down and take are abilities, and sadly, they aren't afraid to take kids. There coming and there's no stopping them, but when they get to Crystal View it'll be time for the kids to step in and fight back against the Organizition. The fight won't be easy and some... some might not make it to the end, it's the battle of Good against Evil.
There is a catch though, some kids- are appart of the Organizition, Some thought that if they helped them, they wouldn't steal there power, do you think that's true? Well be on your toes because the war is coming. Welcome in the Red Rain War.
(*Note* Your Character doesn't have to be apart of the Organizition, but it's just a choice if you want. Also you don't have to have any of your characters get hurt/killed. I might have that happen to some of mine though.
So if your character dies(if you want them to) then please PM me and tell me which character was kills)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

♥️Announcements♥️

July5th:

1. Happy (late) 4th of July everyone
2. New thread whoot, next one I'll be re-making the thread like I do with every 5th thread.
3. There have been some complains in PMs I've been getting about people. Im not giving any names but some are saying thier characters are better then others and some are saying that thier characters are stronger and unbeatable. So I just wanted to point out, for those who are doing that *You know who you guys are* please can you watch what you type and if you're making your character seem better then can you change it.
I don't like being mean(It's rare for anyone to have ever seen me be mean) but if I have to then I have to.
So thanks for listening Wink
~Katie.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Empty Re: ♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 11:01 am

.:.Dorms.:.

Girls Dorms:
(These dorms have only girls together, and they are there room mates for the year)

Spoiler:

Boy's Dorms:
(These are the dorms that only guys are in, they are there room mates for the year.)

Spoiler:

Together Dorms:
(These are the Dorms that both girl and guy are in, they are room mates for the year.)
Spoiler:

Couples Dorm
(Peole who are expacting to have a kid or are getting married)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/15/2010, 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 11:14 am

☼Characters☼
(If Im missing anyone please PM me and tell me there name and grade)

[Character list 1]
Spoiler:

[Character list 2]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/15/2010, 9:10 pm; edited 10 times in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 11:16 am

***Reserverd***
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 7/5/2010, 11:36 am

(( yayy, new thread!(: ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 12:30 pm

[Cool!!]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/5/2010, 1:16 pm

(( sweet new thread !!! Yeah!! Wink ))

Nancy looked up with excitment as she had looked at the ground. It was the sun the sun was very hard to see here were they were and it was very special. Mabe not as much to Vampires but to everything else in the forest of woods.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/5/2010, 2:14 pm

[[Hola people/]]

Smirf: Jake was tensed and looked around at everyone he passed. He could smell anything within miles let alone hear, which he wasn't really happy about. See Jake had just resently been changed into a werewolf and so far it was hard for him to control himself around people. He walked over to a tree and froze he looked straigh ahead not wanting to stare at anyone but he cought the scent of something, a human but it's smell didn't smell like a normal human scent.

Blaze got down on her knees and transformed into a wolf by accident. She went back and shook her black and red and white hair, walking through the forest.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/5/2010, 3:44 pm

(Yay new thread Katie I will get last post )
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ DN41
♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 7/5/2010, 3:46 pm

(( rp anyone? (: ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/5/2010, 3:46 pm

Katie wrote:Dark: Fang smiled at her. He walked to the edge of the pool and jumped in as well.

I swam over to him and jumped on him with a laugh. "Let's go in the spa." I said, looking over at the hot tub.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ DN41
♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 4:31 pm

[[ Thanks Guys,
Repling now Darkers and Smirf
Anyone rp? ]]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:34 pm

[Me! Alison and Jack at the prom?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 4:38 pm

Smirf: Jake cought the scent of another canine. He walked torwards the woods and shifted into his wolf form and patted after the scent.
___

Dark: Fang laughed slightly when she jumped on him. To him she was very light, like a feather which was good. He looked over at the hot tube and back at her with a smile, " Ok " he said looking at her with his sparkling dark brown eyes.
___

[ Sure Cassers who starts? ]

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 7/5/2010, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:40 pm

[I'm not Leah? I'm CAssie? My character is Alison, remember our plot?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 4:42 pm

[ Sorry for my.... special moment there. I knew it was you Cassers- I havn't been- myself latly so I keep mixing things up even words. Anyway! I edited after my mistake.
Sure I'd like to do the plot, who starts? ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/5/2010, 4:43 pm

Blaze knealt down on the ground as a vampire, picking up a leaf and smelling it. She smiled and inhaled the scent.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/5/2010, 4:55 pm

Smirf: Jake then lost the scent, he growled lightly and turned human. He ran a hand through his dark brown skater like hair and walked into the woods and into a tree.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/5/2010, 4:57 pm

[Can you? I'm doing several things at once xP]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/5/2010, 4:57 pm

I looked up to see a boy walking into a tree. I phased into a bush and pretended to be a bush.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/5/2010, 5:07 pm

"So what should we do now?" Mason asked, picking at some fallen leaves.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ 3745

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ 3484

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/5/2010, 5:42 pm

I shrugged and looked at him with blue eyes that spakled in the light sunlight shining thorugh.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 7/5/2010, 5:48 pm

(( cheeeez. continue zack & lauren? hehee. ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 7/5/2010, 6:14 pm

Mason smiled. "You have pretty eyes." he said with a grin.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ 3745

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ 3484

♦Crystal View High School Book5| Friends or Enemies?♦ 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next