The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

+11
<3--[Emily]--<<
Dark Fairytales
Mrs. Jessi O'Shea
Blue Aqua Wind
B
Rai
annb
leah_hope92
Cheezdoodle23
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Katiegirl97
15 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Empty Re: §Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

Post by B 6/26/2010, 12:52 pm

"No...a vampire gave me immortality. He killed me and I'm a vampire. I-I can't hang out with you or see you or even date you."
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Empty Re: §Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/26/2010, 12:53 pm

"So, what do you think about that?" I smirked, taking his hand into mine and rolling back and forth on the balls of my feet.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/26/2010, 1:02 pm

Smirf: Cullen raised a eyebrow " Why? I thought we we're friends " he said alittle irritated now but that was just what he was like.
________

Cassers: Jack smiled lightly and sighed with a smile " Shocked that someone so beautiful and smart could ever like a loser so weird and stubborn as me " he said with a joking grin as he took her hand lightly.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/26/2010, 1:03 pm

"Your father will know who I am."

[[PLOT! Hades comes, drags Cullen to a corner and questions him on her. ^^]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/26/2010, 1:04 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Cheezers: Mikayla hestitaded but nodded " Yes, this is why I think im a freak " she said standing up.
_______

Dark: Fang smiled " Ok, Follow me " he said starting to walk alittle and then smiled lightly " Want to fly or walk? " he asked turning to face her.

[G2g Bye guys ]

(Rp anyone?)
"How about we fly?" I asked with a grin.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 DN41
§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/26/2010, 1:13 pm

"You're not a loser to me," I smiled. "And I'm not that pretty..." I said, trailing off.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/26/2010, 1:16 pm

Smirf: Cullen shrugged " He knows everyone " he said rubbing the back of his neck.
Hades came above the ground again and growled lightly to see Cullen talking a girl- Rosset! He walked over and grabbed Cullen by the shirt and drug him away from her and alittle further in the woods but not much.
Cullen fell to the ground when Hades pushed him against a tree.
_______

Dark: Fang smiled " Alright " he said streaching his long wgins out.
______

Cassers: Jack smiled and shook his head " Your beautiful and you know it " he said with a sweet smile.
Then David came back " Nick, come on your on in 25 seconds " he said to him.
Jack nodded and took Ali's hand and lead of her back stage he had 10 second before he had to go on. He checked to make sure he had his Nick wig on which he did, so check.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/26/2010, 1:18 pm

Poseidon came out of the ground and took my shoulders. "Why?!?! Why him?!?!?" he growled. "I'm not in love with him. I met him.....nothing has happened." "It seems like it!" Poseidon went over to Hades. "Keep your filthy little son away from my daughter!"
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 6/26/2010, 1:20 pm

"You look handsome," I smiled, fixing his wig and stepping back off the stage. At that second, the curtain went off. With a smile, I gave him a thumbs up and entwined my hands together in front of my stomache.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/26/2010, 1:27 pm

(Rp anyone? I have an open charrie)

Katie: I stretched my large black wings out as well and took off into the air. I continuosly pushed them down, then up, and back down again. Soon, I was flying high above the forest trees with the clouds waiting for Fang. As my shoulder and back muscles began to ache, I realized how less often I fly in this town.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/26/2010, 1:59 pm

"Well you are not a freak at all." Dallas said, crossing his arms.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 3745

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 3484

§Crystal View High School Book4| Is this for real, or not?§ - Page 21 3741
Female Posts : 4857

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/26/2010, 2:00 pm

(I will alyssa)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/26/2010, 2:02 pm

[Replying now, Katie. (;]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/26/2010, 2:05 pm

(Okay, he is a guy named Dane. Do you have a girl open? )
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/26/2010, 2:09 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Leahers: Jack smiled lightly and hugged her back " Im happy your not mad. I wasn't going to let you die, I'd die trying before letting them ever hurt you. " he said looking at her. His eyes shifted to a sweet purple.

Smirf: Cullen sighed " Gosh I hate you " he said under his breath about his dad. He got up and ran a hand through his dark brown hair that was the same color of his dad's but just a smig lighter.

Cassers: Jack looked at Ali and smiled lightly " Oh course I do " he said with a smile at her ' But, I think you belong with Oliver Ali. Im just a heart breaker and ashamed of it. I just wish I could tell you this instead of thinking it ' he thought to himself.

I felt as if my heart would melt. "Thank y-you, Jack." I repeated, my face glowing up. I gave a big soft hug, when feeling the need to let go, I did.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/26/2010, 2:23 pm

(yeah, all my girls are open)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/26/2010, 2:23 pm

(Okay, shall you start or I?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/26/2010, 2:26 pm

(you?)
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/26/2010, 2:32 pm

(Okay)
Cheez:I slowly emerged from the Boy's Dorm, happy to escape from the crowd of people. I bent down to tie my shoe before continuing on. Basically, I had no friends. Yes, I know, quite horrible. But, I actually enjoyed it this way. No friends to be with, but at least I have all the time in the world to do what I wish with no friends filling in the spaces. I got to explore the school, however, and that wasn't too bad. I let myself wander in my thoughts...
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/26/2010, 2:52 pm

Alyssa: Zoey was sitting on the ground underneath a tall oak tree on the school grounds, reading her favorite novel. A light breeze blew and ruffled her her light brown wavy hair but she didn't notice it. She continued reading but had to stop because a bird in the tree kept tweeting annoyingly. Zoey got up and walked around, glad that the sky was gray. Sunlight was always uncomfortable to her, it was like an annoying itch and it slightly burned her eyes.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/26/2010, 3:04 pm

Cheez:I continued walking around until I saw a girl reading. I leaned against a tree, watching her as she stood and walked around. There was something about her that gave me the urge to walk up to her and speak, but I definately wasn't that kind of guy.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/26/2010, 3:23 pm

Alyssa: As Zoey walked she decided to continue reading. She stopped for a second and flipped through to find her page. Zoey never liked to use bookmarks or anything. She always thought it was never too hard just to remember what page you were last on. Zoey soon found it and continued walking.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/26/2010, 3:47 pm

Cheez:As she flipped through pages in her book, I realized what it was. She looked like my past girlfriend, the one that got me locked up in Juvi. I walked up to her, something I would never do, and spoke. "What's your name?" I asked, awaiting an answer patiently.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezdoodle23 6/26/2010, 3:54 pm

Alyssa: Zoey stopped reading and looked up from her book when she heard the guy's voice. "My name is Zoey." she said with a slight smile on her face. She closed her book, putting one of her fingers on the page she was on so that she could go back to reading at any moment.
Cheezdoodle23
Cheezdoodle23
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/26/2010, 3:57 pm

Cheez:Not her. I thought, hiding my dissappointment. "I'm Dane." I said softly. "Sorry, You looked familiar, and I wanted to see if I know you." I explained.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next