The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

§Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§

+9
<3--[Emily]--<<
Haileadorable211
annb
Mandy-Love
Cheezdoodle23
Mooniepie
MCRRockz123
leah_hope92
Katiegirl97
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

§Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§ - Page 20 Empty Re: §Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 8:27 pm

((how about u :3 my charrie is at the beach read the pages first post))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

§Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§ - Page 20 Siggy
Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

§Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§ - Page 20 Empty Re: §Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 8:30 pm

Gage was wandering. He was in the woods at the moment. The beach was somewhat near, but he didn't really go there often.

(His 'power' is that he can control the elements... But, also, sometimes, he can't, but rather his emotions...)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 8007

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/5/2010, 8:31 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Dean nodded, " So whats it about? " he asked her with a small smile.

Jack looked around her house as they walked " Wow, your house is huge " he said smiling lightly at her. He shrugged " Well like you said before we could go swimming, " he said not knowing what else to say.

"Okay," I smiled, taking off my shirt and pants, revealing a bikini. The bikini was black and white polka dots, but the polka dots looked like a tree's wood with rings. It was pretty. I slipped on some matching flip flops, and put my hair in a ponytail, and I was ready to go!

[Her pool -- §Crystal View High School |Book3 Secrets among the halls§ - Page 20 WORLD%27S%20%20%20BIGGEST%20INDOOR%20%20SWIMMING-POOL]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 8:33 pm

I stop sitting in the sun and wander into teh forest.My parents hate when i Go in there.I walk there slowly.I looked like a fairy gliding between the tree my hazel eyes reflecting the gentle green of the leaves of the trees.I see somone.I wave hoping they might see me.
((she can shape shift into anything shes sees within 24 hours))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 8:35 pm

Gage looked over, to see a girl. He waved back, and continued walking. He wasn't one to really talk to people. Well, unless he knew them. He'd never seen her before.

(Ooh. x] )
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 8:38 pm

I climb a tree im not one for talking I look around for something to copy.Not him though.But you know what i want more then anything else rain.Man it hasnt rained in forever.Anyways I stand on the best branch I can.I look like a spirit the wind blows my hair like linen on the laundry rack.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.What else.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/5/2010, 8:39 pm

Dean smiled lightly " It's ok, I think witch stuff are cool " he said with a small smile.'

[ I will, who and who? All my characters are on the front Smile ]

[ WOW Holy Cow thats a big house. ]

Jack took his shirt off, reveling his 6pack, he looked at her and smiled " Ready " he said smiling.
He looked at her bikini and smiled it was cute.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 8:40 pm

Gage kept walking. He somehow ended up on the beach. He went and touched the water lightly. "Hmm... That reminds me." he said, running back into the forest. While was he running, he was making clouds, but he just looked like an ordinary person. Soon there were many dark clouds, and it was raining. Nobody would ever know it was him.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 8:41 pm

"Oh, cool. So do I, for the most part." she smiled, faintly.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 8:44 pm

I smiled."YES!!!!!"I go back to the beach my aprents take cover but i stand there the lovely cold water streaming down my body."I missed the rain so much"I said softly to myself.When I was born there was a terribble storm.There was another when I was able to go home from the hospital and my mother said I just laughed all the way home.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 8:46 pm

Gage stood out in the rain. Soon he leaned against a tree, sliding down, until he was sitting. He loved the rain, until his senses, and emotions took over, and made ice spikes around him.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/5/2010, 8:46 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:Dean smiled lightly " It's ok, I think witch stuff are cool " he said with a small smile.'

[ I will, who and who? All my characters are on the front Smile ]

[ WOW Holy Cow thats a big house. ]

Jack took his shirt off, reveling his 6pack, he looked at her and smiled " Ready " he said smiling.
He looked at her bikini and smiled it was cute.

I smiled. "Lets go to the pool, now." When we got to the huge patio, which had all our work out stuff along with a flat screen, and a golf course for my dad, I started to roll out the water trampoline. It fell into the water.</FONT>
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 8:48 pm

I slowly sink to lean against a tree.I listen to the music with my eyes closed and a smile in my face.Water streams down my black i-pod.Water looks like diamonds in my hair.I slight giggle escapes my lips.
((how deep........I WANNA FROZEN YOGURT!))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 8:50 pm

Gage started to wonder, 'I wonder if people out there are like me... And seeing this same kind of thing happen...'
He shrugged his many thoughts away, as he tried to relax himself for once.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 8:52 pm

I feel the water and without noticing i let my senses tak eover.I turn into a water beign.Just me made of water.My i-pod still played and i didnt even notice.I tap my foot everytime water goes everywhere.
((she turned into water!!!!!!!!! e.o ))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 8:54 pm

Gage soon got up, and wander back toward the beach. He made thunder as he walked, not meaning to.

(LOL, whoa. That would be weird. Just like, listen to music, and turn into water...)
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 8:56 pm

I notice and turn back solid.What happened?Anyways I go back to the beach.I walk around.CRASH!BANG!CRASH!I love the thunder i love the drums.They remind me of them.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 8:58 pm

Gage walked, the rain around his feet. He didn't know, but also didn't really care. Frozen footsteps followed him.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 9:02 pm

I ran down the beach as free as a bird.I remember htose anthony hamilton lyric mummbling them in that thick jamacian accent of mine."If you catch me dreamin please dont wake me till im done just leave me sleepin to the morning comes"I morph into a guy i see walking.Oops.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/5/2010, 9:04 pm

Dean smiled at her and nodded " Thats cool, know I can relate to someone " he said with a smile.

Jack followed her, he watched her roll out the tampoline, he smiled lightly. He was amazed at how big her house was. He looked at her and smiled lightly again she was pretty he couldn't help but smile.

[ Hello yall Im a big ball of hyber right now!!!!!!!!! ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 9:06 pm

(LOL, Katie.)

Katie: Ali nodded. "Me, too. Obviously." she giggled, slightly.

Spaghettiplatypus: Gage kept walking until he came to the water, again. He froze over parts, and walked on the frozen parts, the ice behind him melting with each step.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 9:07 pm

I turned back into myself.hoping he didnt notice.I go into the water.and garb onto a sea turtle.It swims be all over trying to trow me off like a bull.
((LOL!!!!!!!!!!!))
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooniepie 6/5/2010, 9:09 pm

(Oh yeah, the name thing? It worked for now. LOL)

Gage kept walking, and soon curved his path. He seemed like a very boring person at the moment. It made him laugh.
Mooniepie
Mooniepie
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 6/5/2010, 9:11 pm

I smiled at bit at his laugh.I ride right past him.It finnaly thows me.I shake the water off and laughed.
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/5/2010, 9:12 pm

Dean smiled and nodded " I noticed, and that a good thing " he said with a smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next