The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled.

3 posters

Go down

Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. Empty Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled.

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 5/9/2010, 8:44 pm

I was bored and at my grandma's house. I don't have internet there. I wrote an extremely short story about a girl named Kristy doing random things based on some of the songs on STWPT. I'd make it longer, but really, I have no idea what this is and don't think I could if I tried. I just felt the need to write something. >.<
Links to the songs are provided, if you wanna hear 'em, just click.

I put this under Semi-Fanfic because I made it all up but it was inspired by a website, and the songs actually exist.

Fantasy: This never happened, I don't think any sane teenager would randomly go and become a samurai, and I'm pretty sure giant eagles don't exist.
Maturity: Kristy pretends to shoot an imaginary zombie, but that's it.

There was a girl named Kristy. One day, Kristy was bored. She decided to turn on her iPod, and pretend to be or do whatever the first song was about. With that, she put the most random songs on a playlist, and hit "Shuffle." A familiar sound then hit her ears:
"One, two, a one, two-- KILL THE ZOMBIES BY SHOOTING THEM IN THE HEAD! THEY CAN'T EAT YOU IF YOU MAKE THEM DEAD!"
So she at first started limping around like she was said zombie. About five seconds later, she snapped into the role of a zombie killer, and did just like the song said-- She "shot" the "zombie" (which she no longer was) in the head.

"That was fun," Kristy said, now ready for the Zombie Apocalypse, and hit the "Next" button.
Another familiar sound hit her ears. She didn't understand the song at all, as it was in French, but she danced randomly anyways.
Afterward, a song known only as "We Are The Robot Pirates" (which was, in her opinion, the most epic song that was ever created) came up.
Kristy began acting like a Robot Pirate. She wasn't totally sure how to act like a Robot Pirate, but she thought she did a good job by the time the song ended.

The next song was extremely short, and made no sense at all. But because it sounded a bit like instructions on how, Kristy made a sandwich with ketchup, mustard, and a pickle. Then she ate it.

The only words in the last song were "There's a samurai flying on the back of a giant eagle." Kristy went to Japan, became a samurai, and found a giant eagle. She flew on the back of it. It was awesome.

No one knows where Kristy is now, but wherever that place it, she is still following the instructions of the random songs on her iPod, though rumor has it she's playing Tetris in a cave somewhere.
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. Empty Re: Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled.

Post by shadowsowner888 5/10/2010, 10:32 pm

OMG. This is epic! ^^ (You'll make me a STWPT fan yet . . . xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. 1312Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. 2412Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. 3349Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. 3548Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. Empty Re: Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled.

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 5/11/2010, 3:54 pm

---
Shad:
OMG. This is epic! ^^ (You'll make me a STWPT fan yet . . . xD)
---
Thanks much. ^.^
I just do it so when I start babbling people know what I'm talking about (most of the time). Though recruiting STWPT-ers is a nice side effect.
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/10/2010, 8:58 pm

Funny... Haha...
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Got bored. Wrote story. Not titled. ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down