The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* iMeet Wizards * A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

* iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Empty * iMeet Wizards * A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD.

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 10:53 pm

Maturity: Medium. Kissing, Hugs, dating, ect.
Fantasy: Medium. Wizards, Vampires, werewolves, elves, ect.

~ * iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Star3 iMeet Wizards * iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Star3 ~

* iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Star3 Wizards Of Waverly Place * iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Star3

Welcome to Waverly Place New York, New york. Come on I will show you around. See this place right here, this is "The Last Night Bite". Here a girl named Juliet lives here, but listen to this. She isn't human, she is a Vampire. But don't tell anyone, thats her secret. Ok, now lets ok, see that guy over there, the one drawing. Thats Mason, he is a Werewolf. Oh and come here, *Takes arm and runs to the waverly sub station*. This is the Waverly Sun station. Here there are three kids, Justin Alex and Max, and there Wizards. Now that you know about some of the kids on the block, you'r on your own. Oh Good luck, your going to need it *Disapears in thin air*

* iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Star3 iCarly * iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Star3

Hello and Welcome to Seattle, Washington. Home of Carly Shay, Spencer Shay,Samantha Puckett but call her Sam trust me, Fredward Benson and he goes by Freddie, and all thier friends. These 3 typical teenagers own a awesome and well loved web show called " iCarly ". Almost everyone loves it but here is the catch, travel around with them and find out how hosting a show isn't all fun and games, Good Luck.

Form
(For if you want another Chacter:) )
Name (Full):
Personality:
Description:
History:
Secret(For Wizards. Can be what ever):
What show(Wizards or iCarly):
Likes/hobbies:
Dislikes/fears:
anything Else:

~Rules~
*This is only for Katie and webbff only
* No Killing
*No Cursing

* Please use () {} [] or OOC: When out of character.
* When character is speaking use " " when they talk Wink
*Have fun Wink

*Characters*

Wizards of Waverly Place

Alex Russo : Katie
Justin Russo: webbff
Max Russo: Katie
Mom/Teresa Russo: webbff
Dad/Jery Russo: Katie
Harper Finkle:webbff
Hugh Normous (The 'giant'): Katie
Professor Crumbs (Head Master): webbff
Mr. Hershal Laritate (principal of Tribeca Prep Sr. High School): Katie
Zeke Beakerman(Justin's Friend): webbff
Kelbo Russo (Russo's Uncle): webbff
Gigi: Katie
Juliet Van heusen/Vampire: Katie
Mason Greyback/werewolf: webbff
Jenny the Elf: Webbff
Tj Taylor/Wizard: Katie

(Original Characters)
Katie Hall(Wizard): Katie
Caleb Hall (Wizard): Katie

Rachel Parkinson(Harper's cousin (Wizard) likes Justin): webbff
Phil Lipzard (Max's friend (Wizard) ): webbff

*iCarly*

Carly Shay: Katie
Samantha "Sam" Puckett: webbff
Spencer Shay: Katie
Fredward "Freddie" Benson: webbff
Nevel Papperman(The one who likes Carly): Katie
Marissa Benson(Freddie's mom): webbff
Gibby Gibson (A friend of the 3 ): Katie
Valerie (Owns "The Valerie show): webbff
Lewbert Sline (Doorman): Katie
Tasha Smith: webbff
Ms. Francine Briggs (English teacher at Ridgeway): Katie
Mandy Valdez (iCarly's 1# fan): webbff
T-Bo Jackson(Works at the groovie smoothie): Katie
Socko (Spencer's Friend): webbff
Ted Franklin (The Principal of thier school ): Katie
Mr. Howard (The teacher would doesn't like iCarly): webbff

Origianal Character)
Carson Spellmen (Wants to join iCarly): Katie
Joey Coalmen (Likes Sam and has a web show call "The Joey show(TJS) ):Katie
Peggy Johnson( Bullies everyone): webbff
Daniel Johnson (Nerd, Gibby's friend. Likes Sam): webbff

Last edited by Katiegirl97 on 5/11/2010, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

* iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Empty Re: * iMeet Wizards * A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD.

Post by Katiegirl97 5/9/2010, 10:55 pm

***Reserved***
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

* iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. Empty Re: * iMeet Wizards * A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD.

Post by webbff 5/10/2010, 4:11 pm

Do we need to have a situation first?
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/10/2010, 4:27 pm

( Um Sure Smile, have anything in mind? )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 5/11/2010, 5:38 pm

Zeke walks in Sub Station

Zeke: Justin, dude! Did you hear about the new robot convention in Seattle? It's happening next week!

Justin: No way dude! Let me ask dad if I can go!
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/11/2010, 6:00 pm

Jery/ Dad: Jery walked out from behind the counter and put his apron on and grabbed his pencil and notepad.

Alex: Alex looked at Zeke and Justin from over by a table next to the door, I got up and walked over " So, where are you heading to now Justin? " I asked with my devious smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 5/12/2010, 7:09 pm

Harper: Did you hear that? Zeke and Justin want to go to Seattle! My cousin lives there, we could totally visit her!
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/12/2010, 7:38 pm

Alex: I looked at Harper, " Um ok. So why are they going to Seattle anyway? " I asked Harper.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 5/13/2010, 4:24 pm

Harper: Something about a robot convention, but I really want to go there because there's this awesome new store. It's got all kinds of fabrics! How cool is a brain hat?

(You're a really good Alex, Katie! We can't have a Mason and Juliet because Mason turned into a wolf and Juliet lost her powers)
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/13/2010, 4:57 pm

(Thanks your a good Zeke, Justin, and Harper Wink.
We could have that happen later in life so we could rp with them before they leave Wink )

Alex: I gave a face " Oh course it's a robot convention, that probably the only place he doesn't feel left out, " I said with a moan.
I looked at Harper and gave a devious grin " I'll go with you, " I said with a smile.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 5/14/2010, 4:53 pm

Back at the icarly loft, Sam's phone rings

Sam: Guys, I hope you aren't doing anything on Saturday...
Freddie: I've got a dentist appointment....
Sam: Great! We're meeting some of my cousin's friends.
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/16/2010, 6:40 pm

Carly looked at her pink phone and thought of what she had planned. After she relized she had nothing planned. She answered back,
Carly: I don't have anything planned, y do you ask?
she texted back to Sam.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 5/17/2010, 4:33 pm

(Can we make Juliet cousins with Sam?)
Sam: We've got to meet my cousin and some of her friends! Apparently they're from New York or something. shocked
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/17/2010, 4:42 pm

Carly: Awesome Ok, I'll go. So whats your cousin's name?
Carly texted back.
( Sure Smile )
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 5/31/2010, 2:25 pm

[ Hello?]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 6/2/2010, 4:38 pm

Sam: "It's Jello I think."

Freddie: "JELLO!?"
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/2/2010, 5:18 pm

Carly: She lifted her eye brow and texted back " Jello? Really are you sure its not like Jellica, or I got nothing." she texted back to sam.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 6/3/2010, 6:44 pm

Sam: It's ummmmm..... Julia! That's it! Wait, no, Juliet! Yeah, Juliet!
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/3/2010, 7:05 pm

Carly: I giggled lightly " How did you get Juliet mixed up with Jello, LOL. Hey so I'll see you guys at school?" Carly texted back, she had a smile on her face, about her friend.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 6/4/2010, 9:20 pm

Sam texts: I like food, sheesh. I'm heading over to ur house right now.

Freddie texts: I'll see u guys, l8r
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/4/2010, 10:03 pm

Carly: "Ok, See you then " she texted back.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 6/5/2010, 10:12 am

The next week, Alex, Justin, Max, Mason, Jerry, Teresa, and Juliet arrive in Seattle.

Mom or Teresa: I think I need a bathroom. Planes make me airsick!
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/5/2010, 10:44 am

Alex: She looked at her mom " Well then find a bathroom mom, there has to be one somewhere" she said looking around at the buildings.

Max: He looked around and saw a guy doing a magic show, he walked over and watched.

Juliet: Juliet looked at Alex " Be nicer to your mom Alex, " she said looking over at her. Juliet smiled at Justin " You guys are going to love my cousin, I havn't seen her in a while though. " she said with a small sigh.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 6/25/2010, 10:41 am

Justin: The Groovy Smoothie!! Mom, don't throw up just yet!! They probably have a bathroom.
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/26/2010, 12:15 am

Alex: She walked torwards the Groovie smoothie with out hesitation, she hrummbled lightly.

Max: He saw where they were heading " Hey wait I want a smoothie too !" he said running over to Alex.

Juliet: Juliet nodded and walked by Teresa's side.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next