The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* iMeet Wizards * A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

* iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. - Page 2 Empty Re: * iMeet Wizards * A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD.

Post by webbff 6/26/2010, 2:14 pm

Mason: I love smoothies, especially Pilgrim flavored ones!

Justin: Did you just say Pilgrim flavored smoothie?!
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

* iMeet Wizards *  A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD. - Page 2 Empty Re: * iMeet Wizards * A PRP For the Awesomly amazing webbff and the other person Katie XD.

Post by Katiegirl97 6/27/2010, 8:25 pm

Alex: She smiled lightly at Mason's comment " I like anything I don't have work for " she said with her grin that looks inisint but isn't.

Max: He's smile grew he walked over to Mason " I knew it! Im so coming over to your house for Thanksgiving!" he said with a excited grin.

Juliet: Juliet laughed lightly she smiled.

[ Haha Pilgrim flavoried lol X). Good job ]
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6146

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 6/28/2010, 10:44 am

The whole gang walks into the groovy smoothie where they see Carly, Freddie, and Sam.

Sam: Carly, Freddifer!! My cousin's here!! Oh and she brought people... Mad

Justin: Is she talking about us? Neutral
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/28/2010, 10:50 am

Alex: She walked in and looked around as she cought her eyes on Carly, Freddie, and Sam. She tilted her head Sam looked like Juliet. Alex guessed that one was probably Juliet's couisn.

Max: He walked right over to the counter to order a smoothie.

Juliet: Juliet smiled " Samantha! " she said walking over to her.
_________

Carly: She looked up from her strawberry smooth " So that must be Jello, I mean Juliet " she said standing up to greet them like the polite girl she was around new people.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 6/29/2010, 11:29 am

Harper: I love your shoes Samantha!

Sam: It's Sam, Miss Zombie.

Harper: No way! My first day here and I already have a nickname! You can be Miss Grumpy-pants! Razz
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 6/30/2010, 10:15 pm

Alex: She looked at Freddie and smiled lightly at him.

Max: He walked over to them with a sad face " They don't have any Pilgrim Smoothies " he said with a small frown.

Juliet: Juliet grinned lightly " Wow Sam, you haven't changed abit " she said with a smile " So this must be Freddie and Carly? " she asked looking at them.
_________

Carly: She nodded " It's nice to meet you Juliet " she said with a kinda grin.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 7/1/2010, 11:25 am

Sam: Please tell me we're not going to stand around here all day unlike some (glances at Freddie) I have a life.

Freddie rolls his eyes, but becomes occupied when Justin comes over to look at his new Pearpod.
webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/9/2010, 11:16 pm

Alex: She rolled her eyes slightly at Justin " Of course he's going to go look at some pear- whatever the think is called " she said under her breath boredly. Alex stood up straight and looked at the others briefly.

Max: He looked around and smiled " Im going to go to the hotel! " he said with a trouble making grin as he ran out of the smooth place.

Juliet: Juliet shook her head slightly and looked at Sam " Nope, unless you want to of course. Luckly I get to hang out with you and your friends if you want them to come along " she said with a friendly smile as always.
_________

Carly: She looked at Sam to see her answer, then she brought her attention to Justin and Freddie.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by webbff 7/17/2010, 4:47 pm

Freddie: Yeah, it can save two thousand songs, I'm trying to save up for the new Pearphone. Do you have it?

Mason walks over to Alex to hand over a smoothie.

Sam: There goes your friend, ummm Max. Let's go before he realizes we're out of here!

webbff
webbff
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiegirl97 7/17/2010, 5:34 pm

Alex: She looked at Mason and took the smoothie slightly she smiled at him "Thanks Mason" she said with a sweet smile at him.

Juliet: Juliet looked at Sam "It's Justin and Alex's Brother" she said with a small questionable look, "Where do you want to go?" she asked her.

_________

Carly: She looked at Sam "You could come see my apartment, were going to have to do iCarly soon anyway. If thats ok Sam" she said getting her bag.
Katiegirl97
Katiegirl97
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2